Betrayed Husbands Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's not to like?"

"The brother could no longer support the wife, she wanted to go back to her husband, and he took her and the kids back. Personally, I think he was so pleased to have beaten his brother, finally, he overlooked her past sins."

"Maybe he did it for the kids and will dump her, later."

"Could be. But the important thing is he got what he wants. He didn't get what I would have wanted, but he's not trying to please me."

"What about the guy who wants his wife in a brothel?"

"Do you really want to know? I can tell you."

"No, I don't think I do."

"As you wish. So, what do you think?"

Epilog

I had one final meeting. I picked up my box and delivered it. I worried about it, but it turned out to be a total non-event. Oh, I should have said, I attended that last meeting from my new hometown.

I took the job and moved from that crap apartment to a nice home. I had my lawyer settle with my wife. She got half of our current holdings and no on-going support. Neither of us had jobs (if asked my employer was willing to say he'd never heard of me -- he was never asked, I suspect she lacked the resources to look for me.)

It has only been a couple of months, but I like everything about my life right now. I am having no problems finding women who are looking for a good man and am certain, if I am patient, I will find the right one before too long.

Author's note. Now, I have a means for BTB, should I choose to write about it. You are also free to use this means to revenge, if you choose. You have both Chuck's and my permission.