Betrayed Trust

Story Info
Cousin gets forced. How much will she take?
3k words
4.1
22.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Brian had been helping Najaf work inside her new home all week long, today she decided to invite him over to hang out and play video games. He arrived later in the afternoon, and they spent the evening alternating between competitive and cooperative games, winning some, losing some, and just playing for fun. By the time they had played everything in sight, boredom was starting to set in. Najaf got up to fix them some food with just a few staple items she had in the kitchen.

She came out with a basic dish for them to share. They snacked and finished another game, but Brian grew feisty. He grabbed Najaf to wrestle with her a little. He slammed her down on the couch, but Najaf was not one to back away from a challenge; she grew up around her older brother and could hold her own. The two began to tussle, her legs kicking up at her cousin as he grabbed at her ankles. Even in a more dominant position, he failed the first few attempts, but he eventually caught one of her feet in mid-air. Her leg flexed in a kicking motion, but he had the foot firmly it his control and she didn't connect. Lucky for him, because she let had it go full force right at his face. He let it free, but then caught it again when she tried to punish his misjudgment. They kept on like this, Brian mostly gaining the upper hand, eventually pinning her wild kicking leg down at an angle that she was flexible enough to keep but he was able to hold defensively.

As she tried in vain to kick out of the hold, his eyes soon fixed between her spread legs, glimpsing mere traces of pubic hair on her inner thigh poking out of her shorts. He was quickly aroused, since he remembered the conversation from earlier, when she casually mentioned that she was clean shaven. And in plain sight of this evidence, he was very intrigued. He went to angle his knee into her upended rear end in an attempt to gain further control with his hips. But instead his crotch ended up squarely between her legs, and she felt something hard pressing against her rear end.

She looked down and the smile on her face slowly disappeared and transformed into disgust. "Dude stop," she pleaded as she squirmed to get away from him. She ended up turned around from her attempted escape and felt his pelvis thrust against her round behind. She looked back at him in horror as she felt another thrust followed by another, in between short pauses. He seemed to be deliberately faking now the battle she had already mostly given up. But he continued intermittent thrusting, and began to grab at her breasts as she squirmed. Suddenly he grunted and he halted to a complete stop.

He got up, and she noticed the wet stain on his pants when she turned around. She looked up at him, repulsed.

He suddenly became sheepish, but the damage was already done.

He had used her like his own personal sex object. Rather than the fun cousin she grew up with, Najaf knew she could no longer offer late-night video game sessions, or invitations to private birthday parties, or even the least bit of coordination for hanging out. He'd passed a real limit with her. She hadn't notice the hungry stares throughout the week as they worked on her new home, but forevermore she'd be on high alert.

"I think it's time for you to leave now," Najaf insisted coldly.

###########################

They didn't talk again until they were together for a family birthday celebration...

"Can I get a ride?" he asked.

"I guess," she agreed. "But I need to stop by my place so I can change first."

He smiled, and on the ride home they both kept the conversation decidedly casual, not mentioning anything from that time before. Perhaps Najaf had already forgotten or decided to forgive her cousin.

However, once they had arrived she gave a sharp warning to him as he sat on the couch. "I'm gonna go change now. But don't be trying to watch me."

Ah, so she did remember. I guess she's onto me. Play it cool. He told himself.

"Why would I try to watch you?" he challenged.

"Are you serious?" she shot back. "Last time you saw my panties I caught you with a damn erection."

Just the thought of it stirred his loins once more, but he challenged her instead. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh quit playing around. You know what I'm referring to. I mean, what's so sexy about these anyways? It's just underwear." She then pulled down her leggings and stood back up straight, showing him a blue panty that stretched impossibly tight around her camel toe. She spun around completely and faced him again before he he even had a chance to reply.

"Ain't nobody trying to watch you like that," he shot at her.

"Oh? Then what's that?" she pointed accusingly at his now bulging crotch.

He looked down and tried to suppress a grin. "It's not even like that. You don't even have an ass." He sat up and reached a long arm around to slap her behind.

She felt a shiver travel through her spine, but was composed for the next question. "Then what's causing it?"

His honesty finally burst forth. "You mentioned that you shave your snatch. I was just curious what it looked like."

"That's it? Doesn't everybody do that? It's more about hygiene than anything." She pulled her panty to the side and exposed skin.

He watched in awe as her panty pulled against her smooth outer lips, and she pulled against the skin to show she'd gotten every last bit. Her pink inside was now visible as well.

"I bet you don't feel friction with it like that. No wonder your boyfriend lets you punk him so much. I wonder what it really feels like."

She hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Well we just broke up as a matter of fact. Tell you what. Do you just wanna get this out of your system? And then we can join up with everyone else like normal?"

He nodded. She pulled his hand between her legs, his fingers warm on her blushing sex. He rubbed her and attempted to stick a finger in her, but she said she wasn't ready. "I bet you have a death grip with that thing," he quipped.

She pushed his hand away. "I don't know. Can I see yours first if we're really doing this?"

He started to pull down his loose shorts, and she tugged at his inseam to help, causing it to spring boldly out of his shorts. Her eyes flashed wide as he took it in one hand and stroked it a few times, leaving him semi-erect.

"That's probably too much friction," she told him with a surprised stare.

"Then spit on it first."

She raised one eyebrow before finally spitting on his cock, then stroked it with her hand.

"That's better. Now slide it in."

She stepped forward and pressed it against her opening, then raised one knee, keeping her suspended just above him.

He pulled her close to him with a hand on her ass and she mounted him with the other leg. As her own weight slid her down his warm shaft, she couldn't believe the girth he had compared to her boyfriend.

Eventually she puzzled out some sort of rhythm with him and began sliding herself up and down like she had learned. As she got wetter, he let her take over the movements completely.

He felt himself ready to burst inside of her, but held back as she began to enjoy it, now plunging him into her by bucking up and down his engorged tool. He gripped her waist as she sped up more.

She was letting herself go. Her head was flung back passionately and she pulled out a breast from under her shirt to feed her new mount.

It was enormous. The soft flesh melted in his mouth, and he sucked her in as far as he could.

Just as she was beginning to peak, he bit down on her nipple as her breast jiggled in his mouth.

She stopped moving her hips. "Ouch!" she shouted, looking down at him in disgust and disbelief. "Why'd you bite me?! That hurts!" she slugged his shoulder.

He didn't answer and instead grinned as he waited for her to continue.

"You know what? You're such an ass. I'm done with you now." She pushed herself off him. She looked at his cock, but showed no sign of regret. "It's really time for you to go now," she said.

His grin faded away. "Yo, we gotta finish this! And what about the party?"

"It's time for you to leave," she repeated, the conviction on her face never faltering.

##################

She had a huge backyard. But beneath the shade of the trees, the grassy yard was pocked all over with so many mounds and mole hills that it resembled an unkempt golf course. Najaf had reluctantly asked Brian to come over and help her smooth out the divots, because neither of them realized this was such a monumental task.

He took a sip from the glass of ice water as they stood on the deck together, then looked over at Najaf incredulously. "You want me to help you with all of this?"

"Yeah, I'll show you where the roller is. I'm not really strong enough to pull it around, and my dad hasn't brought the riding mower over yet." She made her way toward the freshly painted shed and stepped off the deck.

Brian watched her shorts clinging to her behind for a second before it occurred to him to follow. He set his glass on the railing and made his way beside her as she fumbled with the keys. He smiled amusedly, but eventually she tugged on the lock and it opened. He quickly glanced sideways at her ass as it jiggled with the force, but turned his attention back to the shed as the doors opened.

Inside was the roller, as she had said, among many other recently-purchased tools hanging on hooks all around the inside of the shed. "That's it," she said as she gestured to the black metal. She opened the doors the rest of the way as light poured inside.

Brian stepped up to examine the device, which was simply made but appropriately designed for the task. He took the handle, and the black drum rolled easily. He looked at Najaf and her eyes lit up brightly after the test.

"See, I knew you'd be strong enough!" She bounded toward him and placed a hand on his bicep, then an arm around his neck to hug him. Her breasts pressed against his forearm, but she didn't notice. She seemed to have dropped her guard for his earlier trangressions in her delight. "I'm gonna start picking up the yard before my Dad gets here with the lawn mower. Thanks for all your help!"

With those implied instructions, she left Brian in the shed and made her way into the yard. He rolled the implement the rest of the way outside.

Najaf was already moving about the yard, picking up sticks and other debris from the tall trees. She must've been finding walnuts or acorns, too, because she kept bending down but he couldn't make out what she was even picking up.

This was because he was quite distracted with the way her shorts rode up her behind. Each time she had to bend over, the shorts rode up into her crack, her cheeks sticking out very conspicuously. Brian was no longer trying to avoid watching this image and could feel himself growing an erection.

But he put himself to work anyways to avoid any sort of suspicion. He rolled over the mounds and followed Najaf in a delayed fashion as she moved around the yard in an unpredictable pattern, picking up the various unwanted items.

He began to sweat at about three quarters of the way through, even underneath the shade of the trees. He glanced at his glass on the railing, but realized he was almost finished and wiped the sweat from his brow to continue with his rolling.

Najaf bent over to pick up another stick or other yard waste and Brian stopped. He had watched her do this at least a dozen times now, and he wasn't sure that his blood was only pumping because of exertion. He thought he might be able to finish hastily to get to his water more quickly, and maybe Najaf wouldn't notice the dip in the quality of his hard work.

He tried to feign the same sort of working rhythm but he quickly made it back to the deck while Najaf was still picking up sticks. He leaned the roller against the railing and picked up his glass, wiping the condensation off and gulping the cold liquid down his throat.

His throat was cool, but as he stood and watched Najaf's shorts ride up her ass yet again, he began to feel something taking over his will. His blood pumped and he continued to sweat as he started to think about doing things other than just yard work with Najaf.

He reached down to pull off his shirt, draping it over the railing as well. He flexed his muscles and wondered if Najaf was going to look.

She did, but her reaction was not the one Brian had been expecting. "You tired of rolling already?" she smirked. "I guess you're not as strong as I thought you were."

"Oh, I am plenty strong enough to do this. Other things also." He walked over to her as she stood up from picking up another stick.

"So prove it. Do something."

This time it was Najaf's turn to be surprised by Brian's reaction when he grabbed her by the waist as she was reaching down for more debris.

He pressed his hips against her, holding her in an iron grip. She tried to squirm, but she couldn't budge at all. She pushed at his forearm, but it was like steel.

"I think I will do something you'll like."

"Brian stop, I'm trying to work," she insisted as she continued to squirm in his grip.

He was strong enough to hold her tight with one hand wrapped around her waist. As he let go with the other and reached behind her, she suddenly realized what was going on when she heard his zipper open and his pants dropped to the ground.

"Oh my god, Brian, no! What's gotten into you?"

"Wouldn't it be more appropriate for me to ask what's gotten into you?"

She tried to clench her abdomen as she felt thick fingers searching for her sex. She hoped that there wasn't enough lubrication to facilitate anything, and that would make him give up. But as her nails dug into his forearm, she felt his fingers sliding through the sweat beaded against each of their bodies. But he was still searching, for something she prayed he wouldn't be able to find.

His grip was firm and his thick fingers rough as she continued to push at him with no effect at all. She finally felt his penetrative finger deep inside, brushing her walls like a small cock. He'd found her forbidden passage, and she instinctively widened as another finger slid inside.

She felt a small relief when he removed his fingers, then panic when the pressure against her opening returned, much larger than before. His cock pressed against her vaginal opening as she squealed. She relaxed her abdominal muscles as he continued to hold her firmly, but then his hard cock slammed all the way into her. His warm cock slid in and out, as there was no longer any resistance down below.

Her nails stopped digging into the skin of his arm, and she simply held onto him. She pushed against his steel grip again, knowing he wouldn't budge. She kept on pushing at his arm, each time more gently, as he plowed her, filling her insides with spasms she knew she must control.

She wished it were anybody but Brian. Even if her dad or her brother came into her room late at night, she could pretend that was a just bad dream. But now it was too real. Brian was christening her new home, and she'd have to live with that shame forever. No first dates or boyfriends would ever feel romantic. Not here.

He grabbed at her breast, squeezing the malleable flesh inside her shirt and bra. He didn't have the decency to take them out of her shirt and let them flop around where he could pinch and caress them.

She knew this was all about him as he pounded at her insides. She heard him grunt as he smacked her ass with his free hand. The hand with fingers likely covered in her juices. He wouldn't even let her taste them.

As he continued to grunt and moan more frequently she knew he must be getting close to orgasm. But she kept a strained look on her face, eyebrows furrowed with hate for her attacker. She pushed against his hip with her free hand, the one not holding his arm. She felt his muscular form, his steely muscles, then suddenly realized she did have a decision to make in all of this.

She realized that if she could quickly get to her own orgasm before he spasmed out, she could at least take away something from this terrible experience. So Najaf began to focus very intently as he began to throb inside. She let her muscles contract in rhythm with his thrusts and she could feel her heart rate begin to increase. He began his final grunts, and she was almost there. There! She began to tremble, and he yelled out a warning. She let her own orgasm wash over her, keeping her face twisted so he would not find out about her pleasure.

He pulled out as she was discreetly subsiding, squirting his sperm onto her ass cheeks. She resisted her hormonal urge to rub it in or taste him on her. Instead she ran quickly inside the house, leaving him in shame again.