Sweet Cherry

Story Info
Young woman is deflowered by her boyfriend's bully.
3.6k words
4.41
105.7k
237
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
399 Followers

On a hot afternoon, Lana and her boyfriend Sam were interrupted by an annoying call. Sam's coworker explained that a deadline had changed for a particular project, and said they should meet immediately to get things done. Sam cringed at the prospect of having his coworker in his apartment, but it was the most comfortable option. He ended up inviting him.

Lana knew that Sam hated his coworker. Brad was a bully and always found a way to belittle her boyfriend and steal his spotlight. The bastard used his insufferable swagger to play mind games, cautious enough not to raise suspicions. He wanted to succeed and dominate, and be promoted on top of everyone else. He bullied Sam even more when he found out that Lana was an 18-year-old virgin and refused to have sex with Sam several times.

She wanted to preserve herself for the marriage, and that seemed to be hilarious to Brad. When Lana and Sam kissed, he wanted to have sex with her, but she would always politely say no - she wasn't ready for all that.

"Sam, I'm sorry, but I believe that a girl's virginity is something special. We can have sex when we marry," Lana would say, and Sam would reluctantly agree.

Sadly, all the guys only wanted to take advantage of her, to grab her naturally large breasts, her curvy hips or her bubble butt, but none of them wanted a serious relationship. Lana knew she was special - she had compared herself to pictures of women on the internet and realized her pussy was beautiful.

Her boyfriend's bully was one of those guys who only wanted to fuck. He was known as a womanizer, and he didn't miss a chance to mock Sam every day at work, saying he was a beta male for not managing to fuck her. Lana hated Brad so much for that kind of attitude, and she even had to separate a potential fight between him and her boyfriend. She knew that Brad was taller and stronger, and he could beat her boyfriend into a pulp if he wanted to.

On the couch, Lana felt warm and safe, lying on Sam's chest. She kissed his soft hands and smooth face and promised he would be her first time when they married. Then, the doorbell rang and Sam had to stand up and open the door for Brad. She adjusted her mini skirt quickly, as Brad walked into the living room.

As soon as he appeared, the energy of the room seemed to revolve around him. He smiled and patted Sam on the back, all friendly, and asked how things were. He complimented Sam's apartment warmly. Then Lana heard him say something about last night's game - his team had won against Sam's.

Then, Brad finally saw Lana on the couch, and walked toward her.

"What's up, Lana? I didn't know you'd be here," he said, with a curious smirk.

"Hey, Brad, how's it going?" she said carefully.

His robust body and manly scent made her feel uncomfortable. He didn't smell like other guys. His musk was deeper and stronger, like the smell of a predator. He stood next to her boyfriend and she noticed how different they were from each other. Sam was 23 years old, soft and average, with a beautiful face and gentle eyes, while Brad was 25, tall and muscular, with a bearded jaw and an aggressive gaze. He made Sam look like a boy, she admitted internally.

"So, are you ready to be ordered around, buddy?" Brad said as he sat down on the couch comfortably, placing a foot on the coffee table.

"Let's finish this project and move on with our lives," said Sam, ignoring the comment.

Brad grabbed his laptop from a backpack and smirked silently.

"Why would you order him around?" asked Lana calmly. She wouldn't let Brad step on her boyfriend in any way.

"Well, y'know, I'm older, I have more experience... in more than one area," he mocked casually.

"You're two years older. Wow, what a gap," she said ironically.

"There are many gaps between me and Sam. Size gaps, mostly," he joked.

"Yes, his brain's bigger," she replied, smiling.

Brad laughed condescendingly and ignored her as if she was irrelevant. He started talking about the project and oriented Sam on several things she didn't even understand. Sam sat down and helped him. An hour passed as they discussed engineering details. Lana felt bored and decided to walk to the kitchen and make sandwiches for everyone. When she returned, Brad showed a warm grin.

"Thanks, babe. You're more useful than I thought," he said, grabbing one sandwich and taking a large bite.

"Are you guys making progress?" she turned to Sam.

"I'm afraid we're only starting," replied Sam, rubbing his eyes. "Let me get my laptop," he walked out of the room.

There was an awkward silence, as Brad worked on his computer and Lana waved her foot impatiently, watching the TV. He spread his legs and rested one arm on the back of the couch, dangerously close to her.

"You look great, Lana," he mumbled.

"What?" she asked, before Sam reappeared in the room.

"Uh, bad news. I forgot my laptop at the office," said Sam.

"Oh, great, big brain," Brad laughed.

"What, now?" asked Lana.

"Well, someone needs to go get it," said Sam awkwardly.

"And that someone is you, buddy," said Brad, yawning.

"Can I go?" asked Lana.

"Nah, you don't have the credentials. It'd only slow things down," intervened Brad. "It's okay, Sammy. Go get your laptop. I'll protect her," he smiled and winked.

"I don't need protection," Lana rolled her eyes.

Sam looked down and seemed to consider things.

"He's right. I'll be back soon, Lana. Is that okay?" he said, grabbing his car keys.

"It's fine. Just don't get lost, please," she replied playfully.

Sam smiled and kissed her cheek.

Internally, Lana tried to process the idea of being alone with her boyfriend's bully. She almost insisted on going with Sam, but some deeper feeling stopped her from saying anything. As soon as Sam left and closed the door, Brad stared at her and smirked.

"Don't worry, babe, you're safe with Daddy."

He had an intense look, all of a sudden. Lana stared at his massive arms and wide chest and tried to stand up, but he moved his hand quickly, grabbing her arm.

"Hey, don't go anywhere. Sit down... it's okay, Lana," he assured.

She sat down so he could release her arm. He placed his laptop on the coffee table and moved closer, putting an arm behind her. She observed him quietly as he approached her ear and whispered.

"You have no idea how hot you look in that mini skirt. I'm trying to hide my boner the whole time, buttercup."

"What is wrong with you?" asked Lana, revolted.

She tried to move away from him, but he suddenly had one arm on her shoulder and another arm on her leg. His masculine hand rubbed her soft thigh, giving her goosebumps, moving closer and closer to the hemline. The unexpected action paralyzed her body, somehow, and she didn't move an inch.

"You're too hot for little Sammy. You need a real man, babe," he continued. His hot breath made her ear tingle.

"Get away from me," she whispered.

He moved closer. His muscular torso touched her side, as he embraced her with his arm. His hand grabbed her breast and squeezed it gently. She felt embarrassed her tits were so large, which seemed to tempt him even more.

"Please, stop," she begged.

"I can't, baby. I need to own you," he finally kissed her earlobe and made her feel many things.

She experienced his hot tongue and thick beard on her peachy skin, and that ignited something inside her. A strange fire she was unfamiliar with.

"Here, feel how much I want you," he said, grabbing her hand and placing it on his crotch.

She looked down and saw a long and fat tent between his legs. It looked huge and it felt hard like a rock. He made her grab and squeeze it, and feel the warmth of his member. He kissed her neck confidently as if it belonged to him.

"P-please..." she whispered.

"Shhh, don't fight it. Be a good girl and Daddy won't hurt you," he threatened.

He held her tighter, pressing her breasts against his torso. She moved her soft foot nervously on top of his massive leg, trying to push him away. He grabbed her pale fingers with his veiny hand. Her palm looked so small and dainty against his.

"Brad, please," she moaned.

He noticed something in her voice. She knew he would notice. He smirked and breathed deeply, inhaling the scent of her hair. She felt his bulge throb on her thigh. She wondered if he was big and strong all around - if that was the case, she was lost.

"Please, please... I can't..." she mumbled.

"Don't worry, baby, I know you want it," he said in her ear. "I notice the way you look at me."

He suddenly held her thighs firmly and walked out of the couch, easily carrying her like a doll to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and devoured her neck with soft kisses and horny bites. She moved her hands on his bearded face and he invaded her mouth. They kissed intensely, wrestling each other's tongues in a horny spiral.

Lana let out a moan and Brad made a low rumbling sound, grabbing her big breasts and burying his face in them. He undressed her shirt, and her pink nipples came out in front of his face, begging to be sucked.

"Fuck, baby, they're perfect," he said savagely.

She felt his rough jaw on her soft skin, as his mouth sucked on her right nipple and his hand pressed the other tit. She lay down and let him drown in her melons, pulling his hair and waving them in his face, enveloping him nervously with both of them. He rolled his eyes in ecstasy.

Brad kept sucking on her tits, rolling his tongue around both her nipples and sucking on them as if he wanted milk. He feasted on her breasts intensely, like a big, hungry beast. She gasped and cursed herself internally for enjoying his hot mouth.

He planted kisses down her belly, provoking goosebumps and making her body shake. When he kissed her crotch, she almost jumped. He gently removed her skirt, revealing her pink cotton panties. He stared at her and smirked. Her panties were soaking wet, and her face burned with embarrassment.

"Brad, stop... this is going too far," she begged.

"Your pussy says otherwise," he commented.

He kissed her crotch many times, rubbing his face against it. She felt strange and excited. When he lowered her panties, he gasped at her hairless pussy.

"Wow, your pussy is perfect," he said, breathing intensely and making her tickle. "It's the cutest pussy I've ever seen, baby."

"Leave me alone, you bastard," she whispered.

He lowered his face slowly and kissed her pink entrance gently, making her legs shake. His big tongue lapped her most sensitive spot, and his beard scrubbed her peachy skin.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned uncontrollably.

He ate her pussy with gusto, savoring her wet juices, rubbing his hot tongue on every inch of her most precious place. She slowly became used to his touch, and began to crave his tongue, pulling his head toward her and waving her hips eagerly.

"That's Daddy's pussy, right, baby?" he provoked. "Say it, Lana. Say it's my pussy."

"Please..."

"Say it or I will stop."

"It's your pussy," she whispered, desperate for more attention.

"Good girl," he chuckled and went down on her again, massaging her vulva. "You want Daddy to pop your cherry?"

"Please, Brad..."

"Say it, baby, tell me you want me to pop your cherry," he continued.

"I... I want it..." she confessed. The words came out of her mouth like a hurricane and made her entire body burn.

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want you to pop my cherry," she cried.

"You're gonna let me pop your cherry, baby?" he provoked, rubbing her wet entrance.

"Yes, yes... it's your cherry, Daddy."

He chuckled confidently and rubbed his beard on her.

"I like that word. Call me Daddy from now on, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," she mumbled.

"Whose cherry is it, baby?"

"Yours, Daddy..."

He kept sucking her pussy hungrily, devouring her soft outer lips and symmetrical inner lips. Now her cunt juices were mixed with his hot saliva, making her wet like a lake. She never imagined a man could French-kiss a woman's vagina, so intensely and so well. Her entire body was shaking and she felt warm inside.

His smug face made love to her vulva, treating it like a special dessert. His masculine hands slid on her belly and grabbed her tits and nipples as he kept eating her out. When he finished massaging her tits, he held her thighs firmly and added pressure to her crotch, hiding his entire face between her legs. His tongue only entered her pussy slightly, mostly surrounding her vulva, and then going back to her clitoris.

He crawled back to her tits and her neck, blowing his intense hot breath on her skin. She moaned and begged in silence, thrusting her hips toward him.

"Do you want it?" he mumbled in her ear.

"Please, don't make me say it again..."

"Do you want your boyfriend's bully to take your virginity, baby?"

"Yes, you bastard..."

"Aw, what a naughty girl," he mocked.

He rumbled on her neck and rubbed her pussy. She could feel how tense and excited his body was. She could sense his power building up, as she stroked his ego. He moved on top of her like a skilled warrior, and took off his shirt, exposing his wide chest and hairy belly. Then he kneeled between her legs and lowered his pants.

A long, fat sausage jumped out and slapped her pussy. His hard member was thick and veiny, with a big head that landed on her belly, throbbing as a transparent juice oozed out of its tip. It was the first cock she had ever seen in person - but she knew it was big, as she mentally compared it to pictures on the internet. He had a loose, fat ball sack that hung between his legs.

"Brad, it's too big. It won't fit," her voice was shaking.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll make it fit," he said confidently.

He spread her legs and looked at her wet pussy, and positioned his big head on her entrance. They could both see their parts joining excitedly - her pussy dripping with juices, and his member throbbing proudly, with a transparent nectar oozing out of it.

"Are you ready, baby?" he provoked.

"Please..." she moaned.

"Here we go... three, two, one..."

They both moaned in ecstasy as his fat head entered her little opening, pushing some of the juice into her. She felt a little pain as he stretched her slowly - it was her hymen, she realized.

He was stretching and tearing her little hymen. She moaned in a mixture of pain and surprise. The more he pushed, the more she thought it wouldn't fit, but he kept going in confidently. It felt so big and hard inside her, and she gasped in shock when he added more pressure and plunged another inch into her.

"Breathe, baby," he instructed.

Brad never stopped for a second. He used his weight to shove inch after inch into her, making her feel all sorts of things. Her mind was blown when she noticed he was almost entirely inside. She felt her walls being stretched around his throbbing girth, but also along his long shaft. He grunted and suddenly landed balls-deep into her. She felt a strange pain deep inside when his cock seemed to hit a wall, but the pressure somehow felt wonderful and she trembled and pulsed around him. Her entire body spasmed.

He started to thrust slowly into her, grunting uncontrollably, as if he was possessed by a primal lust. They noticed her juices around his shaft were mixed with a small hint of red, and that seemed to send Brad into a feral pleasure.

"Oh, baby, it feels so good," he mumbled and kissed her on the neck.

He started to thrust into her in a rhythmic dance between his hips and her thighs. Her legs were moved to the top of his broad shoulders and he lay on top of her body, folding her like a toy and going to town on her pussy.

They French-kissed as he laid pipe. She started to enjoy the fast pace, moaning and grabbing his neck. He observed her face and smirked, increasing the velocity. Their bodies started to clap against each other, and the bed squeaked lightly. She felt his heavy balls bang her ass in a constant dance.

Lana bit her lips and enjoyed the lewd fucking. Her moist cunt provided a smooth pounding. Brad started to pant and sweat, but he never stopped banging her, as if his life depended on it. She appreciated his physical exercise and couldn't resist kissing his red neck.

He grabbed her fat tits and sucked on them, grunting with pleasure and savoring her deflowering. Her pussy walls twitched and massaged his fat rod. The skin-to-skin contact created sweet fuck juices.

He lay on his back and moved her on top of him, her legs spread between his hips and her tits bouncing in his face. He grabbed her hips and kept pounding mercilessly, making her thighs shake. Her sweaty tits jumped up and down in front of his eyes, and he reached for them with his tongue and sucked hard.

The bed squeaked louder and their bodies clapped vulgarly. Lana almost asked for mercy, but Brad was lost in a trance between owning her pussy and devouring her tits. She released a scream of pleasure and watched his movements as the pounding intensified. She wondered if sex was always like that.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" Brad mumbled in her ear. "My cock deep in your pussy?"

She moaned in response.

"That pussy belongs to Daddy... that pussy belongs to Daddy..." he repeated.

"Fuuuck..." Lana moaned, as she spasmed and twitched around his cock.

"It's mine, it's all mine..."

"It's yours, Daddy," she confirmed.

He slapped her ass cheeks loudly and went back to sucking her tits. The lewd sounds of sex echoed on the walls. The scents of their bodies mixed in the heat. His rhythm was savage and relentless. Lana wondered if every girl he fucked was treated like that.

He hugged her torso and thrust his hips upward savagely, and it felt wet and delicious. She heard a long and deep sound of pleasure coming from his throat. She noticed Brad was in a comfortable trance, savoring her virgin pussy walls on his rock-hard erection. The bastard was probably enjoying the power trip of owning his enemy's girlfriend.

She let herself go and twitched and massaged his hot shaft, moving her hips toward him as he kept pounding, relaxing and contracting her cunt around his heavy dong.

"Oh, fuck yes, let Daddy stretch your little pussy," he provoked.

"Stretch me all you want, Daddy. Please, stretch my little pussy," she let out.

"I'm stretching it. I'm stretching it to fit my cock. You're my little fuck puppet," he said in her ear.

"I'm your fuck puppet... please stretch it to fit your big cock. Make it perfect for you..."

"Yeah, I'm reshaping it, baby... I'm reshaping it to fit my cock. Do you like the way I own your pussy?"

"Yes, I love it... reshape my pussy for you, Daddy..."

"Am I better than Sam?" he provoked, all of a sudden.

"You bastard!" she screamed.

"Say it, whore," he slapped her face.

"You're better than Sam," she cried.

"How much better?" he slapped her again.

"Bigger, stronger..." she moaned.

She heard his intense rumbling as the thrusting intensified. He suddenly grabbed her thighs and raised her on his knees. She grabbed his neck and hugged him in the air, and he resumed the fucking, faster and louder.

He held her in his arms with little to no effort. She felt like a feather, as he thrust his hips against her confidently. She could feel their fuck juices dripping onto the bed. She threw her head backward and felt his hot mouth on her breasts. He sucked and fucked her with joy and a sudden roar came out.

He buried his face in her tits and grabbed her body tight as he came inside her, pumping jet after jet into her owned pussy. She listened to his heavy breathing of absolute pleasure and noticed she was cumming as well. Her entire pussy spasmed on his throbbing pole.

She lay on his chest, weak and defeated, and felt his cock finally come out of her pussy. She sensed a warm feeling inside. He held her in his big arms and kissed her hair.

toughfire
toughfire
399 Followers
12