Betrothed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Father, I would."

A smile. "Then we'd best not keep your mother waiting long."

As was customary, she first climbed off her Father's lap, got to her knees between His legs and cleaned His cock of every drip of their mixed juices.

He smiled down at her. "I am so very much going to miss you, little girl."

"Well, you know I will miss you too, Daddy, but I'm hopeful that Ms Persephone will allow me to continue to be sexually active with my family."

"I would like that very much, dear Sasha..."

When Sasha had finished cleaning her Father's cock , He stood and they walked hand-in-hand to the large steel door that guarded the Dungeon.

The two stepped in to find everything in readiness. Amy had the red lights of the Dungeon on, creating an eerie effect. Around the room were various implements and toys, restraints, a spanking bench, and more. The Saint Andrews cross was in the middle of the room, some soft purple and white lights shining on it. Cuffs hung from all four corners of the cross.

Master Erik motioned over to the cross.

"Take your place, Sasha."

Sasha walked to the cross, putting her back against it.

"Oh, no, dear, on your belly, please."

Sasha turned around, placing her belly on the center of the cross, a small pad there for comfort. She held her arms aloft, and amy came over to affix the cuffs to each wrist. Then she bent low and bound her daughter's feet to the bottom of the cross as well with the cuffs provided. Sasha found her mobility completely impaired; no slack in the cuffs tonight. Her mother appeared before her, on the other side of the cross, and she heard the unlatching of the wooden bra area. Small blocks of wood were removed from the cross, allowing Sasha's breasts to fit through. Clamps were then tightly fixed to her nipples.

"The 8 ounce weights, please," spoke Master Erik.

Amy obediently added 8 ounces of weight to each of Sasha's nipple clamps. The girl felt the clamps dig harder into her tender, sensitive nipples, then pull down sharply as the weights were set loose to dangle. Small tears formed at the corner of her eyes at the pain.

Amy then went and retrieved the positioning mirror. It was a large mirror, four feet vertically and horizontally, that could be positioned high or low. Amy raised it to about 7 feet off the ground and positioned it on the backside of the cross, so Sasha could see behind her.

The girl's Father had taken up position behind her, and was caressing her delightful backside.

"You've become such a lovely woman, Sasha. I'm so very proud of you. Your experiences both with the Family and in your own personal life have made you into a strong, secure, sincere woman. Your mother and I could not be more impressed by the woman you have become.

"But before you go to your new life, which will hold uncertain possibilities, I want to give you one last thing. Amy: suck."

Amy came around before her husband and dropped to her knees. She sucked Master Erik back to erection, coating His cock with her warm saliva and spit.

She tugged at His balls playfully until He was fully erect and dripping with lubrication.

After He nodded approval, she got back up and went around to face her daughter from the backside of the cross. She leaned in and planted a long, loving kiss on Sasha's lips, as her hands reached around each side of the St Andrew's Cross and cupped her buttocks, squeezing them firmly, then pulling them apart.

Master Erik stepped behind his daughter, and put the head of His cock against her anus.

"Honey, I'll try not to make this hurt too much...."

And with that, He slowly began to insert His cock into the girl's ass.

Sasha was tight; an anal virgin. No man had ever entered her there; a slender plug being the thickest thing she'd ever experienced there by Ms Persephone's hands. How fitting that her Father be her first, and perhaps only, man to take her most intimate of areas.

Tears formed in her eyes as the pain of being stretched rectally seared up her ass and her spine to her brain. Amy flinched momentarily, not knowing that her Husband was going to do this to their daughter, but she quickly regained her own composure and began coaxing Sasha, relaxing the girl.

The Master found His cock stretching His daughter tightly around His greedy member. The coating of His wife's saliva allowed Him access, and He began to move rhythmically in and out of Sasha's tightness.

Sasha could not help but fight a little. It was an instinct. The bonds held though, and the girl would suffer the punishment and feeling of her first anal sex. She loved her Father, but this experience was not pleasurable.

It was not meant to be.

It was to remind her of where she came from and who she was and would always be within their family: a loved member, a daughter, but still submissive to the Father, the Ultimate Master of the House.

The Master felt His the firmness of His daughter's tightly-clinched buttocks slap against His hips as His thrusts grew faster and more impactful. He felt the girl's body going limp from the exertion, her head hanging low against her mother's buxom breasts through the top gap of the binding cross. He looked with lust into His slave wife's eyes and knew the look of hers: inspiration, admiration, dedication. After fifteen minutes of uninterrupted, savage thrusting, a smile crept over His lips as he felt His seed build oncemore.

"Sasha, pay attention. This is the full measure of a Master's love for His slave."

And with that, He came.

Deep, long streams of white hot cum filled His daughter's virgin rectum. Sasha felt every drop fill her most private place, burning her insides. Her mother smiled at her as the girl accepted her Father's gift. She felt cum go up into her intestines, so tight was the seal of her ring around her Father's penis; no room for it to go but upwards into her body.

Sasha trembled with exhaustion, her arms shaking from being held above during the torturous ordeal, her legs wasted from being pushed up and down so much, her calves strained from keeping up on her tip toes hoping to relieve the pain of her Father's invasion.

Still, her head felt light and airy and as the tears on her cheeks dried, she felt a renewal of submissiveness that only comes with true submission and the knowing of pleasing One who is above you.

Master Erik pulled out only after amy had handed Him a thick, black rubber plug, which He promptly inserted into the girl's ass. "Daddy wants you to keep his seed as a memento... all night long. You may release in the morning."

"Let her down, amy," came the Master's order.

Amy let loose her middle daughter's ankles and the girl fought to keep her balance. Then she undid the bonds that held her wrists tightly aloft. Sasha felt the rush of blood back to her hands, the tingle that comes with bondage. Amy wrapped an arm around the teen and whispered quietly to her how proud she was of her daughter. When the nipple weights came off, another shock of pain came to the girl as blood rushed back into the previously pinched areola.

Master Erik headed for the showers; amy took Sasha up to their bedroom to let the girl take a nap before dinner, then went down to the kitchen to help their cook finish off preparations for tonight's meal.

5

Dinner was an elegant affair: roast duck, fresh vegetables from amy's garden, cranberry sauce, and an Australian pinot noir.

Sasha's favorite dinner.

Despite any pains she had taken the hour and a half previous, the smile on the girl's face quickly erased any concerns as to her well-being. Master Erik had worried that after such an event, Sasha would be too tired to dine, but the girl was chipper, and even joked that she wouldn't have a problem using the bathroom for the next couple of weeks.

She was wearing a delicate white lace shelf bra that supported her beautiful tanned breasts and showed her perky nipples pointing straight out at her family around the dinner table. A tasteful pair of white lace boyshorts showed a little bit of cheek, while keeping her Father's butt plug securely in place.

Amy was in a jade silk camisole, with her hair up, and a large lily behind her ear.

Master Erik had on his smoking jacket, barely closed, His belt tied loose, His cock swinging low and visible.

Dinner conversation covered a variety of topics, from the ceremony to the new couple's "honeymoon" plans to the eventual grand-parenting that Erik and amy would be doing. Amy was elated when Sasha asked if her mother would be her wetnurse when grandchildren came along.

After dinner, the family decided to take a long walk along the beach. They saw several other families out and about on the Colony's North West beach, as the sun went down, taking a romantic stroll. There were wishes of good luck and hugs of joy. Colony members expressed their excitement about the following night's festivities. Men and women looked Sasha up and down approvingly, some even commenting how well her inner labia had stretched under Ms Persephone's tutelage.

At evening's end, the threesome went back to the bungalow.

Master Erik disrobed and oncemore, the girls made love with the Master of the House. Orgasm after orgasm was achieved, with Sasha sucking her Father's seed out of her mother's vagina, and sharing it with her in a long, extended kiss.

6

The Point is an area of the Colony designed to fulfill a multitude of roles. An amphitheater, it can be used to for any number of ceremonies, including weddings, collarings, public introductions of new members, coming of age ceremonies, public circumcisions for babies born in the Colony's hospital, and of course, entertainment purposes, such as plays performed by the local theater troupe or even the children's club.

A stone structure overlooking the seaside seven stories below, The Point could accommodate nearly 1,000 guests. Cauldrons at the perimeter would be lit so the party could rage through the night. On the dais, garlands of flowers encircled the ancient looking stone pillars. Seating for the Colony's Elders was provided as well.

The altar had been brought in for this occasion. Stone in construction, it would be covered with padding just before the ceremony to accommodate Sasha's clitoral hood removal and piercings. A member of The Colony's medical team had all of their instruments sterilized and ready in an ornate cabinet, kept hidden from view but within easy reach for when this part of the ceremony would begin.

A projection screen monitor would allow a perfect view for all in attendance.

Flowers filled the seating areas aisle markers. Daisies and lilacs and sunflowers abounded. Womanly in concept, fresh and living in ideal, the flowers were a Colony symbol of love and family amongst all members.

This was the setting for tonight's Betrothal.

Hours before the ceremony, Bree had been left in charge of assuring that everything was just right, and she busied herself around the grounds with two younger assistants in tow. Checking to make sure that every aspect was perfect, every detail completed, her day was a mess of cell phone conversations (the 10-tier cake was late, but it did arrive in time to be built) and last-minute reminders for the Colony's caterers. By 5 o'clock that afternoon, she had determined that everything was in place and ready to go, and as she headed for her car, she asked a caterer to go ahead and pop a bottle, so she could enjoy a glass of champagne while returning to her parent's bungalow to get herself ready for the ceremony.

At that same moment, amy was helping Sasha into her Betrothal gown. It was long, white, and flowing, with a halter top that cut down to her pierced navel, with a new, small dangling diamond "P" that Master Erik and amy had commissioned be made for their daughter hanging there against her tanned stomach, in honor of the girl's new lifemate and Domme. The dress was reminiscent of Grecian ceremonial dresses, and amy felt it very befitting to put Sasha's hair up into Greek curls as well. Tiny flowers were added, giving the girl a beauty that belied her youthful age; making her more of a woman than she had ever been on the outside. The women chatted and talked, joked and confessed; a private time between two women whose main goal in life was to please and nurture others.

Isabelle arrived with Sasha's bouquet and the other flowers for the members of the family. She had quite the talent for design and many of the flowers had come from the McMahon's award-winning garden as a gift. Isabelle had made them herself as a gift for Ms Persephone and her sister. They were even more beautiful than Sasha could have hoped.

Amy called out to Master Erik, who was in his study, taking a nap: "I hope you're not napping! You had better be rehearsing your speech!"

"I'm awake..." He called back.

Although He tried to sound awake and alert, His wife knew better, and chided Him for potentially putting them behind schedule.

He knew she was right, but He also knew He'd still give her a belt later for her tone.

7

The family was ready by 8:30pm and arrived at The Point in their SUV. Sasha wore a cloak of red and black velvet over her dress. It was considered bad luck for anyone to see her before she approached the dais. She was hustled off by amy to await in a private chamber, out of sight from the guests.

Bree pulled up moments later and they all hustled into the amphitheater to make sure that everything was ready to go. Like a smooth running engine, things were well in-hand, and the family could relax and greet their guests.

At 10:00pm, guests began to arrive. Erik, amy, Bree, Isabelle and Bree's boyfriend Alex worked the reception line, thanking guests for joining them for this momentous occasion. As Miss Persephone had no relatives in the compound, she had asked her Mrs Hutchinson, the woman who had sponsored Miss Persephone's entrance into the Colony, to stand in on her behalf as her family member. Mrs Hutchinson had of course agreed.

Sasha paced nervously in the chamber backstage at The Point. An iron barred window looked out at the sea, and although she tried to stop and enjoy the view and relax... it wasn't easily happening.

"Why should I be so nervous?" she thought. The butterflies in her stomach were dancing, perhaps even turning cartwheels.

A knock on the door jostled the girl back to reality.

"Who is it?"

"Sasha, it's me," said Ms Persephone.

"Oh! Mistress! Wha-what are you doing here? You're not supposed to see me!"

"I know honey, but I also KNOW YOU," came the reply through the door, "I have no doubt that you're worried silly about tonight."

"Yes, Mistress, I am..."

"Well, don't! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I love you more than anything in the world, and that this ceremony... well, it's just a ceremony. I'm the same woman and you're the same girl, and none of this matters as much as the way we feel about each other. So just sit back, relax and enjoy yourself. We're going to start a new life together tonight and nothing is going to stop that. Now, I'm going to go. Wait a few moments, and then open the door. I have something for you."

"I love you!" Sasha cried through the door as her fingers lightly scratched the dark wood, imagining she was touching her lover on the other side.

"I love you too, dear," was a reply already on its way down the hall.

Sasha waited a moment as instructed, then opened the door, to find a serving cart with an open bottle of chilled champagne, a few white chocolates, and a single white rose.

Truly, she was Betrothing herself to the greatest woman ever!

8

At 11:00 pm, a ceremonial horn was blown, signaling the start of the Betrothal Ceremony.

The dais was lined with Colony Elders in their ceremonial robes. In the front row, Sasha's family sat, ready to bear witness as a new chapter was written in their family's life.

Ms Persephone came out, walking down the long aisle between the guests. She smiled and nodded as guests turned to look at her. Beautifully resplendent in a golden gown, tight fitting to her perfectly sculpted body. A full cupped bra contained her bosom, with strappy criss-crosses on the torso, leading down to a pencil skirt, sequined and slit up one leg. She was like a movie star at a premiere, her gaze flowing over the audience, her bright red lipstick framing perfect white teeth, her hair up in a top knot, held in place by a golden hairpin, sparkling with tiny slivers of diamonds inside.

The Lady arrived at the dais and climbed the steps to the altar, stepping to the right. She bowed to the Colony Elders, then turned back, and awaited the arrival of her Betrothed.

The ceremonial horn was blown again, and this time, everyone rose to their feet and turned to face down the aisle.

Sasha stood there with Master Erik, wearing her black and red cloak, its hood covering her head. He was debonair in a tuxedo. They slowly proceeded down the aisle. Sasha's every step was assured, paced, and elegant. She gripped her Father's arm carefully but firmly. A smile that only she could know graced her lips as they made their way forward.

Erik helped His middle daughter up the stairs of the dais. As they reached the top, He turned to her, and gently removed the hood, and then the cloak, letting it fall to the floor. Audible gasps were heard from the audience at the beauty of the girl. Even Ms Persephone's eyes went momentarily wide as she saw her lover looking more beautiful and womanly than ever before.

A Colony assistant silently collected the girl's cloak, as Master Erik gave His daughter a kiss on the lips, light, but firm, then took her hand and spun slowly around to face Ms Persephone.

He offered the girl's hand to the woman, saying simply, "Love her as we have loved her."

Ms Persephone outstretched her hand. "I will," she promised. With that, she took Sasha's hand. Master Erik withdrew a white silk from his tuxedo and bound the two girls' interlaced hands together.

He then stepped behind the podium and the Betrothal Ceremony commenced.

Master Erik began with a poem by Shakespeare:

"If I should think of love

I'd think of you, your arms uplifted,

Tying your hair in plaits above,

The lyre shape of your arms and shoulders,

The soft curve of your winding head.

No melody is sweeter, nor could Orpheus

So have bewitched. I think of this,

And all my universe becomes perfection.

But were you in my arms, dear love,

The happiness would take my breath away,

No thought could match that ecstasy,

No song encompass it, no other worlds.

If i should think of love,

I'd think of you."

He continued with formal introductions of those on the dais. He spoke of the duties that were expected between a loving couple. He spoke of the first time he had held Sasha, moments after she had been born of amy, and the passion he saw in his daughter's eyes. When he related a clever anecdote from Sasha's childhood about a Twinkie and a broken window pane; the crowd broke out in hysterics. He recounted the first time he and his wife heard of Ms Persephone from their young daughter, excitement and desire punctuating her description.

In the distance, the Colony's town center clock struck midnight.

Sasha was now 21.

The Vows of Betrothal had been written in 1963, by a pair of lesbians who had come to the Colony and wished to marry. They had felt traditional wedding vows were not quite suited to their special situation and had wished to create their own. Since that time, whenever two women wished to be Betrothed, they recited these vows:

"My love, my life, I give myself to you. From this moment on, we will be as one.

"We will be a shining beacon of what we cannot achieve apart. We will plant the seeds of spirit and partnership in the Colony. We will grow the love of our families in abundance. And we will remain ever true to ourselves and each other.