Betrothed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BareAmy83
BareAmy83
541 Followers

For the remainder of my days, I am Betrothed to you. Accept me, my Eternal Love, as your gift, your life, and your love eternal."

Smiles abounded in the audience as the women exchanged their vows. Amy could not help but lightly cry at the beauty of the moment, and Isabelle hugged her Mom close.

Master Erik nodded off to one side and a Colony Elder stepped forward. In her hands, she carried a velvet purple pillow; atop the pillow, a single Rose and the Collar.

The Elder took up her place between Ms Persephone and Sasha. The women offered their bound wrist to Master Erik, who loosened the bond, and put the white silk scarf onto the pillow.

Master Erik turned His attention to Sasha.

"Sasha, my lovely daughter, are you prepared to take on the tasks that Ms Persephone wishes of you?"

"I do, Father."

"And Ms Persephone, will you accept Sasha's gift responsibly?"

"I will, Master Erik."

"Then Sasha, you may present the Rose."

Sasha collected the Rose off of the pillow. She held it in her hand gently and paused a moment, taking a breath, reflecting. Then the young woman looked into her lover's eyes, and said, "Ms Persephone, will you become my Betrothed and accept this Rose as a token of my undying affection for you?"

"I will."

Her hand extended, and Ms Persephone reached to meet it. Their hands entwined and as they separated, Ms Persephone felt the sting as Sasha pushed a thorn from the stem and pricked her thumb; a single drop of blood formed. The Domme offered the bleeding thumb to Sasha, who suckled the end immediately, as was tradition.

"Always remember, Ms Persephone, that there can be pain in love, but there is no pain that cannot be overcome by two who truly love each other."

"Yes, Master Erik, I will always remember," as she smiled, never taking her eyes off of her Betrothed.

"Then Ms Persephone, you may present the Collar."

Ms Persephone reached to the Elder's pillow and collected the collar. She felt its heft and strength. She locked her eyes on Sasha.

"Sasha, will you become my Betrothed, agreeing to live by my rules alone and accept this Collar as a symbol of your undying affection and submission to me?"

"I will."

"And as your first act as my Betrothed, will you transform yourself before all present, in name and body, as a show of that which you pledge?"

"I most lovingly will!"

"Thank you, my love."

Sasha bowed her head forward as Ms Persephone opened the back of the collar, and placed it around the girl's neck.

"From this moment on, let all in the Colony and beyond know you simply as 'sasha'."

And with that, she clicked the Collar's closure.

An Elder stepped forward with a glowing, red-hot sealant rod. It quite resembled the tongs you would find in a fireplace kit to move small logs, except that its end was much, much smaller, and slightly tube shaped. Master Erik came around and stood in front of sasha, gently taking the sides of the collar and lifting it off the back of her neck. He smiled down on his daughter and whispered, "I'm so proud of you."

A giggle escaped her lips, as Ms Persephone stepped around behind sasha, accepting the sealant rod from the Elder. He stepped away.

Ms Persephone carefully held out the sealant rod and raised it up towards her Betrothed's back. She squeezed the sealant rod, opening the end slightly, and ever so slowly settled the glowing tip around the closure.

sasha could feel the searing heat from the sealant rod, but she dared not move, and Master Erik held the Collar firmly in place, so as not to allow the heated metal to touch his daughter's skin.

With a snap and a "HISS!" Ms Persephone closed the sealant rod around the Collar's closure. Within 5 seconds, it's bearings had melted, sealing sasha into the Collar forever. She unhinged the rod and carefully removed it, whereupon the Elder retrieved it and left the dais. Another Elder came forward and offered a thick piece of padded material, which Ms Persephone affixed over the welding, so as not to burn sasha's neck while it cooled. Safe from being burned, Master Erik was able to release the collar, and let it lie against the girl's neck once again.

sasha reached up and touched the collar which would now be hers to wear and beamed with pride. It felt so right, wearing it. She would always display it proudly and never forget the night that she received it.

The couple stood again before Master Erik.

"And now, in accordance with Ms Persephone's wishes, sasha has agreed to modify her body, as to become a "Perfect Sexual Submissive" for her Betrothed. You may disrobe, my dear."

Bounding up the steps, amy came forward and with Ms Persephone's help, they undressed sasha. Murmurs and nods of approval circulated amongst certain guests as they admired the girl's perfect curves and skin tone. The Colony Medical Technician came to the platform as well, producing the sterilized equipment they would need to proceed. A video camera was turned on to broadcast this portion of the ceremony to a widescreen on the far wall.

Nude before the crowd, sasha stepped up onto the padded altar and lay down. As onlookers watched on the large projection screen on the wall, Ms Persephone drew close to sasha, holding her hand and offering the girl encouragement. Master Erik and amy stood behind the Mistress, watching as their daughter became modified.

The Colony's piercer was came forward. Even Master Erik was surprised at the speed and efficiency with which he placed two golden studs through his daughter's tongue. Perfect for cunnilingus or fellatio, or even as an anchor for a rope or string in bondage sessions, the two gold balls were lined up lengthwise with the tongue.

A ring through her septum followed, large and golden, capable of being leashed to lead the girl around, or keep her tethered wherever her Mistress should choose.

Next, he adeptly put gold rings into each tender nipple. A slight drip of blood came from one, which he easily wiped away. Each ring had a ball closure on the end. sasha felt the steel shoved through her nipple and although painful, did also feel a slight tinge of pleasure between her legs.

Ms Persephone smiled and nodded, "You're doing well, my angel. You look so very beautiful."

A smile from the girl, but a look of surprise and shock as she felt the first ring go through her stretched inner labia. But, the pain only lasted a moment, and she was more focused as the second ring went through.

Though they did not know it at the time, out in the audience, a couple of different women were nudging their husbands and whispering how they really liked what they saw, and perhaps they would consider genital piercings as well.

Ms Persephone assisted sasha to her feet, and a fresh, white cloak with thousands of single-point diamonds embedded was presented to her as a gift from her new Mistress. The cloak was wrapped around her shoulders and fastened with a gold rope, flourishing open to expose the girl's cleavage, stomach (with that adorable "P" belly button ring), and her Venus mound.

The women embraced and then laced fingers and turned to the assemblage.

"Elders, friends and family, it is my deepest honor to present to you, Ms Persephone and sasha, forever Betrothed!" Master Erik called.

And with that, the audience erupted in cheers and applause!

The ladies stepped carefully down from the dais, as sasha was feeling the slightest pains from movement.

The party moved to another part of the Point's grounds and raged all night. The buffet was massive, the alcohol flowing. Ms Persephone toasted the Colony, sasha's family, and of course, sasha.

Congratulations abounded for the new couple, as well as Master Erik and amy.

Jasmine showed up, and both Master Erik and his submissive wife clung to the girl throughout the night, with amy suggesting that perhaps it was time for her Husband's young assistant to enjoy a visit to their bungalow, so that amy might get to know the girl as well. With a giggle of delight, Jasmine ran off to ask her parent's permission to spend the rest of the weekend with her Boss and his wife.

Bree and her boyfriend emerged from a shot contest, having won by downing their 10 shared Jaegermeister shots the fastest, and promptly fell down onto the ground, disrobing and beginning to fuck in front of all attending, lost in a heady haze of booze and romance.

Isabelle had linked up with the Colony's newest members, the Hirschfelds, a kindly couple in their early 60's from Colorado who had retired and decided to live out the rest of their lives on this beautiful utopian island. She sat on Mr. Hirschfeld's knee as his hand slipped up under her dress, and she giggled as she felt him reach into her panties and explore her bare folds. Ms. Hirschfeld leaned in and kissed Isabelle on the mouth, slipping her tongue into the teen's mouth and then offered to take the girl back to their house for a night of intimacy, which she quickly accepted. Master Erik smiled. Isabelle had always been so friendly towards the Colony's newest members that she was fondly referred to as the "Unofficial Colony Welcoming Committee."

But as the fireworks began to burst in the sky, dazzling the crowd with a show of light and sound, it was Ms Persephone and sasha who's night ended best.

Standing on a parapet, overlooking the crashing waves of the beach below and the brightened sky above, sasha found herself in the embrace of her new Mistress.

"I love You, Mistress."

She planted a kiss on sasha's lips.

"I love you too, my Betrothed."

THE END


BareAmy83
BareAmy83
541 Followers