Betsy is Alone

Story Info
Mature divorced woman becomes an escort.
3.1k words
3.9
9.2k
9
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

Betsy is alone.

It was a beautiful spring Saturday about a year ago. I was thankful for my loving husband Jim of thirty two years. Amelia, Ann and Ellen my young adult daughters, I was a grandmother, Amelia and Anne both had toddlers now. Ellen was a nurse in the Marine Corp and as Jim said she played for the other team, but we loved her wife too. I was fifty five.

I got out of bed wearing my flannel pjs and wool socks. It's chilly in the spring in Seattle and went to our bathroom and peed. I loved living on Queen Anne Hill.

I stood on the scale and I weighed one hundred and seventy five pounds, but I was just under six feet tall, red hair and freckles. Jim would come up behind me and grab my girls, EE cup and tell me I was his jiggle girl. God I missed him, he was in London and had been off and on for three months.

He was so good to me and brought me gifts and he was my stallion. When he touched me I got wet. When he smiled at me, I got wet. He made me cum when he pulled on my nipples. He was a magician with his tongue which explored all of my fuck holes as he called them.

On our wedding night, I wasn't a virgin but inexperienced (thankfully he wasn't) he burst through my hymen and kept going until he got to what I thought was the end of my cunny, but I learned was my cervix. I looked down and saw there was still four or five inches not in me, holy sweet mother of God. Then he put his arms through the back of my knees and rolled my big soft ass in the air and started to slowly move in and out of my cunny, which started to flow like the Frasier river and Jimmy said pull on your nipples Bets and I did and just four minutes or so I had my first orgasm and boy what a doozy of an awakening that was!!!

He was supposed to be home on Sunday and the anticipation was killing me. Just then, the doorbell rang, I still had my pjs on. Nobody was coming so hells bells I was fifty five I came down the stairs and opened the door and there was a severe looking young woman wearing what looked like a man's suit. She had a large envelope in her hand and said, "Are you Betsy Jones?"

I said, "I am."

She handed me the envelope and took a picture of me and said, "You've been served. Have a nice day ma'am!"

I knew it was some legal thing, who could be suing me for goodness sake. I frowned as I look at it, shrugged and opened it. It read Elizabeth Mary Jones was being divorced by James Marshall Jones.

I'm not sure the timetable of what was next except for what Amelia and Anne later told me, but they were en route to me and when they arrived there was an aid car wheeling me down on a gurney. The process server heard me cry as I collapsed and called 911.

I woke up at Swedish Hospital, pretty confused as to where I was, when I was (sorry for the funny, but if you can't laugh looking back) and I felt a hand on my hand patting me softly. I looked up at the face belonging to the hand and it was a nurse.

She said, "How we doing?"

I shrugged (You know like Sandra Bullock in the Proposal, I love that movie) and said, "I'm scared."

"My Jimmy is divorcing me. I love him, he loves me," I paused then went on, "I should call him, there's been a mistake and even if he's having a fling, I mean Cosmo says we can get over it. Oh God, oh God, what am I going to do."

Ultimately I got the story from Amelia, Anne and Ellen, but my doctor at Swedish wouldn't let them tell me as I was unwinding from an emotional trauma. My heart stopped and they zapped me and put me on some meds to make sure that was a one time moment. I sure do ramble a lot, even talking to myself, but Ellen ran into Jim (fuck that Jimmy shit) in a night club in London. It was a sex club for God's sake and he was with a woman and the stripper was fucking them both. Ellen took a picture.

The next morning she sent it to him and her sisters and told him that he had a week to fix it. They thought he'd come home and fess up and ask forgiveness. Nope he filed for divorce instead.

He gave me the house and some money. I got a lawyer and met with her and asked what will happen if I don't sign the divorce papers. Depending on timing, in roughly six months we would be divorced. That's what I decided to do. I had an exercise therapist named Jilly and I'd lost fifteen pounds. She would get me on all fours on the mat and stretch my legs and arms.

Sometimes she would grab my tummy and pull on my thigh and being touched woke up my cunny. Never been with a gal before, I suppose it was just being touched again. I could smell me and was mortified. When she let my leg down, she rubbed my ass and I moaned for God's sake. She did not stop and then reached down and cupped my cunny and I came like a freight train through the rail road marshalling yards down in Interbay.

For weeks we got close as lovers do. Staying at each other's place, going out for dinner or to a lesbian club on Capitol Hill. She was only thirty and I knew it wouldn't last.

We were laying in bed, my head on her chest and my big old leg across her tummy. Nobody had ever rocked me like she did. Literally all day long I craved her riding my face, fisting me in the cunny and my ass. God! Who knew that felt so good. I loved my daughters, but now that Jim and I were done, I wished I'd been a lesbian my whole adulthood. I felt like I'd wasted decades.

That night I told Jilly that she'd stolen my heart and I knew that she would move on soon. I wanted her to know that she took my heart with her and I wished that I'd met her years ago. I said I would have been the best wife for her, the last words were overtaken by me crying.

Jilly said, "I work with some guys, cops therapy and stuff. A couple of them are older and I told them about you, because they said they were looking for someone to be a party coordinator. I told them you'd be perfect for them. They want you to meet with them today. Two in the afternoon at the four seasons hotel. I'll bring you to the meeting, okay?

I said, "Sure what do I wear?"

She said, "Yoga pants, commando, thigh high stockings, garter belt, five inch heels, shelf bra and a halter top. Ponytail and hoop earrings and heavy on the red lipstick.

Jilly drove a rebuilt Isuzu Trooper with a five speed. I fantasized that were married and she was taking me out for a date night while our kids were being babysat.

We parked out front and she gave her keys to the carhop and said room fifteen twenty two. She leaned into me and said, "Work it you sexy bitch, make that sweet ass jiggle across the room. We got in the elevator with an older couple and Jilly said, "Sweetness, kiss me I can't wait to fuck you silly tonight," I turned into her started sucking her tongue and I rubbed my cunny against her leg and moaned loudly and pulled back and said I'm your bitch tonight, fuck my husband."

The elevator opened and the lady yanked her husband towards the door and finally slapped him and he reluctantly followed her., "God Jilly, I'm really close, please fuck me."

She grabbed my ass as the door opened and we walked out down the hall and I stopped and stomped my foot and exclaimed, "Jilly stop damn it."

She looked startled, stopped and I launched myself towards her wrapping my arms around her neck and I kissed her and said, "I would not have survived and please, please know that I totally love you, not just a little bit honey. What am I going to do without you," and I was crying again.

She gently rocked me and finally said, "You're not losing me, I'm helping you to have the best possible revenge."

We turned and walked ten more feet and she had a key card and opened the door. There were two men, one black and the other white. Bald and red headed respectively.

I was introduced to Darius and John. We appraised each other. Darius spoke first, "Jilly my goodness you were not kidding. Drop dead gorgeous."

John said, "Betsy walk towards me and work it and turn around and walk back to Jilly."

Darius said, "Cup her titties, Jilly."

Jilly went the extra mile and softly mashed my girls and then she pulled on my nipples for about twenty seconds and I came with a huge groan and started involuntarily humping and she kept on pulling even harder and I had the mother of all orgasms and my legs gave out and I was on my side on the floor and I was humping still and having more small orgasms. I closed my eyes, I wasn't asleep, maybe it was being fucked in front of two guys and maybe that turned me on, but that was a record.

I felt some strong hands reach under my arms and pull me up against him and then he picked me up like I was his bride and I opened my eyes and put my arm around his neck and I said, "Fuck Darius, you're so beautiful," and I leaned into him and gave him a soft peck on his lips and just stayed against them, then opened my mouth wanting him badly.

He carried me to the shower and set my feet on the floor. He pulled my halter top up and raised my arms up causing my girls to mash against his rock hard abs. He reached behind me and undid my bra and it slipped to the floor and my girls were loving the feel of his skin. He pulled my yoga pants down and I stepped out of them. I reached out and grabbed his jeans by his belt line and pulled his pants down towards the floor and he kicked them off causing his gigantic dick to poke me in the thighs and my tummy and I looked down and it was far and away the longest, thickest dick I'd every seen, five inches longer than my ex asshole's dick.

I hugged him fiercely feeling that beautiful dick throbbing against me.

I said, "Honey?"

"Yes?"

"I used to regularly have ten inches in me but you're much, much bigger. When you fuck me the first time can you do it slow so I can adjust, please baby."

"Of course, " he said.

I was in the fucking bed that fit a family of twelve illegal aliens, but not tonight, it was incredible he was making love to my mouth and lips with his tongue so tenderly. I was gently massaging his massive dick, not jerking him off, just ever so lightly touching him. It was really big, uncut and I was just about to cum.

God I wished I was on a honeymoon. Before Jim in high school I fucked this boy and he loved me, but I I fucked so many guys behind his back, kind of felt shitty about it.

Embarrassed him in front of the whole high school. He married my high school best friend. Maybe this was karma for hurting him. She's run around on him their whole marriage and was clueless too, until he found out, oh well shit happens to everyone I guess.

"Baby, I'm going to cummmmm!"

I don't know where that came from. Darius slid over and grabbed my ankles and put them up on his shoulders and then rolled me back so I was on my shoulders and neck. He positioned his dick right above my leaking cunt hole. Then slowly pushed in.

I was so wet and sloppy from Jilly fisting me and he kept going until went through my cervix to my womb. That happened with Jim, but not like this.

All of my kids weighed right around eight pounds. His was more than that. I was so full. My mind was detached and I heard myself say, "Darius, baby I'm falling in love with you, if you need a wife or girlfriend, I would be proud to be on your arm."

Shortly thereafter, he started to steadily fuck me. I'm not sure how soon I came, but his dick was the center of my universe. I heard a bang that was his hips colliding with my ass and I heard this sloshy noise that was sopping wet cunt juice being stirred. That was my metric to fuck to and I heard myself growl like a fireplace bellows and then the orgasms started and I'm not sure if one ended and other started or it was like waves hitting the shore and then Darius came and I lost track of things then.

Jilly, was rubbing ice cubes on my face saying, "Hey Bets, come to me baby."

I opened my eyes and she was right there and I said, "Jilly, Jilly honey. I love you so much," I felt Darius twitch in me and I rolled back into his chest taking Jilly with me."

So the rest of the night I fucked John and he would rub my clit and g-spot making me cum over and over again. They both somehow were in my cunt at the same time, then a standard dp.

I ate Jilly's cunt full of their loads.

I woke up a little before noon. My cunt ached, cervix more likely. I laid there reconnoitering the sounds coming from the living room. Fuck it, I stretched and rolled out and padded out into the living room. There were four other men and two women. I really worked it and went and sat on Darius's lap and said, "Baby, I need my dick back in me, come on honey, please let's go fuck some more. It's been too long come on, my cunny needs you bad," and then I pouted, like I was ten years old.

All of them spoke at once, "Okay we're in."

One woman said, "What about women?"

I stared at her and slowly walked to her with my hands cupping my girls and stepped on the couch with one foot then the other and I grabbed her hair and pulled her face into my jizz filled cunt and face fucked her until she stopped resisting and I came.

I stepped back and ripped her blouse open and then pulled her pants and thong down over her flats (who wears flats) licked her from her rosebud to her clit. Then I dove into her pussy and worked my way up to her above average clit and started sucking on it like I was giving her a blow job she started thrash and I stuck two fingers into her cunt and started pulling along her g-spot and she came like a freight train, her thighs clamping on my head and I let her ride it out.

When that was over I crawled up and kissed both titties and then started biting her ear lobe and then I licked her jawline and gave her a hickey on her neck. She had started to thrash and moan and I crawled up further and sat on her lap. I said, "I'm Betsy, "I kissed her lips softly and stared into her eyes, "I own your cunt. Nobody gets to fuck you anymore. You're coming home with me tonight. Or there's no deal."

She looked at her husband and he said, "Go with her you idiot."

Jilly, Darius and John looked at me and Jilly said, "Bets we're going downstairs for breakfast. Do you need anything?"

I said, "Give us a while and I'll call you ok?"

She nodded.

I said, "What's your name baby?"

"Andrea," in a soft voice."

I brushed her hair back behind her ears and gently pecked around her lips and cheeks and asked her, "Any kids?"

She nodded, "Julie and Ophelia."

"His?"

She shook her head, "His dad's."

"Does he know?"

"We couldn't have kids so we both got tested and he can't have any."

I called his dad and begged him to get me pregnant and explained why. "Julie's five and Fee is two and a half," she smirked and said "I told the putz I wanted another one and his dad sent him on the road. His dad is hung like a donkey and I'm on the pill and we practice a lot."

"Andrea baby I'm a whore and I'm going to set up an escort service from here to Vegas and back. Bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, executive retreats and plain old cheating hook ups.

"I'm going to do some porn too. I will get tested every week and I will not fuck guys that do gay porn. But here's the thing, I need a wife, who will take care of me and love me tenderly."

"I was married for thirty two years and my husband dumped me. Three grown kids, I'm a grandmother and all my girls are married including my queer daughter. I've discovered that I'm bi-sexual, but at home I'd rather be with a woman.

"I will marry you and adopt your baby girls and leave all my wealth to you in the form of a trust to keep some guy from rat fucking you after I'm gone. I knew you were the one when we fucked. At the end there, we were making love. Just think about it baby. Let's go take a shower, get something to eat and go get your kids, okay?"

She nodded and impulsively kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth and then she said, "I would be proud to be your wife."

End Part One Betsy is alone.