Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... okay, sexy."

He watched her sashay her ass as she walked away, her having tied the flap open on one side so he could see her until she moved out of sight. It wasn't a long glimpse, but the idea that she was crossing their big backyard naked in the daylight, even if it was just the very beginning of it, staggered his senses.

"Damn, I might have created a monster," he chuckled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the one thing in their life as a family that they actually splurged on. Darren and Betsy had discussed it at length early on after they were forced to move to Virginia because of the tragic death of one of Darren's contemporaries. He'd been asked by Donald Beck, the president of the company, to transfer to the eastern district and take over the management position for the dear departed Earl Swanson. It was a situation where Darren was asked to go, but he didn't really have a choice.

Neither did his family. Neil was going on six at the time, so it didn't effect him that much. But the same couldn't be said for Gene, who was just starting Junior high school. Soon to be fourteen, he was leaving his entire world behind. So were Betsy and Darren, but the impact on a teenager just beginning to discover girls was devastating, especially since he was such a shy kid. Neil was outgoing and engaging, like his mother. Gene was more reserved like his dad, but without the self-confidence.

Because of the circumstances of the move, Donald made arrangements to allow Darren and Betsy to live in a house the company purchased basically rent free for the first five years. The Thomases took advantage of that, waiting to build or buy a home of their own until they had to. Actually, they waited a bit too long, but it worked out, allowing them to do it right.

Those years in between, they saved and saved, banking the money they would have spent on a mortgage every month, treating it like a payment. They forced themselves to continue to budget, knowing that eventually that huge monthly expense would return, needing to actually be paid. By pretending they already were, paying it to themselves, it allowed them to build a nest egg for their future while finding a way to live within their means from the start.

It was within that budgetary process that they made a sacrifice. Betsy was adamant that they find a way to help Gene during the transition that first year, and the ones that followed.

Like his parents, and even his younger brother, Gene was a versatile athlete, excelling at pretty much anything he tried. It helped that he was practically ambidextrous. Naturally left-handed, he had learned to throw a baseball right-handed accidentally from an early age. The gloves his friends used were all for that side, and so was his dads old mitt. So Gene just did what they did... he played. He could throw a baseball or football with either hand. When he had a choice, like pingpong or pool, he would always favor his dominant side. When he didn't, like he had learned in baseball, he went righty with no problems. He was the only kid on his youth baseball team that could switch-hit.

One of the many sports that Gene had taken to was golf. Being rather expensive to buy new clubs for a youngster, and that knowing he'd easily become accustomed to the idea that he might have to learn from the opposite side in order to play, he inherited his dad's old hand-me-downs. It turned out not to be a problem at all. In truth it proved to be an advantage. Unlike Darren's natural fade, Gene had to learn to control his tendencies to hook the ball, hoping to tame it into a draw.

The spin that ball flight created, compared to the side-spin of a fade, allowed Gene to hit the ball farther than most of the other kids his own age. Of course, his natural athletic ability played the biggest factor in that, but his dominant hand created a different follow through for him than them, and it gave him confidence on the course.

Because of his acumen for the sport, Betsy felt it was a perfect way for him to get acclimated to his new town. Talking it over with Darren, they decided to join a local country club as a family. It was a bit of a risk, in that some of the amenities would only be used by half the family to start, but she viewed it as an investment in their kids.

Darren readily agreed. He was already going to join a club himself, knowing it might be advantageous from a career standpoint meeting with various organizations and city officials. Being able to play a round of golf with local leaders was part of the way of doing business. His part of the membership would be a business expense, covered by the company. The additional money to add the rest of the family was expensive, but not outrageous.

The golf course itself was a challenging one, with lots of elevation changes and very quick greens. The one detracting factor was it was only a nine-hole course, but all of the holes had two distinctive sets of tees to create the appearance of a front and back nine. There were also two tennis courts, and a huge swimming pool next to the large clubhouse.

That first summer Gene immersed himself in playing golf during the week. Betsy took him to the course almost every day, and he would play with several new friends he'd met. She and Neil spent most of their time at the pool, with him taking swimming lessons.

The following year was much of the same, although Gene did spend a bit more time at the pool eyeing the pretty girls. Betsy took up tennis, starting to play with a couple of girlfriends she'd become close to. That in turn caused Gene to take interest. He played that sport left-handed, and he was soon one of the best players at the club no matter his age. He found it boring, mainly because it wasn't much fun if the person on the other side of the net couldn't return the ball. It wasn't challenging enough. His first love was still golf.

By the time he was in high school, it was his chosen sport. He made the golf team as a freshman, which was a school first. And that got him playing more with his father on weekends, which hadn't happened before. Weekend play at the club was mostly reserved for adults, but Gene was better than most of the guys Darren played with, and so no one minded a fifteen-year-old amongst them.

When his sophomore year came around, it was Gene's contemporaries that dominated his time. Besides hanging with them by the pool, always aware of where the cute girls were but still far too shy to act on any of those impulses, he played golf with three of his buddies who had become the core of a really strong, young golf team. So strong that they came in second in their district, with only one senior on the team. The four that played that summer were all sophomores. There wasn't a dominant golfer in the group. They were all pretty equal and consistent, and they pushed each other to become better.

Talk of golf seemed to dominate the dinner table whenever Darren wasn't on the road, and that piqued the interest of Betsy. It became obvious that the way to spend time with her boys in the future was by learning to play golf. After all, Neil had gotten a starter set for Christmas as an eight-year-old. The next thing Darren knew, he was investing in a set of used women's clubs for his wife.

She and Neil began to learn the sport, riding the euphoria of Gene's team successes. They won their district championship his junior and senior years. That final season, with four seniors and a junior leading the way, they won the regional championship as well. Things fell apart during the semifinal tournament. Gene played well, but two of his teammates unfortunately had uncharacteristically poor rounds, and they fell short of qualifying for the state finals.

With Gene graduating and moving on to college, Neil wanted to follow in his footsteps, proud of his big brother. In many ways, he was more natural at the game, having early on discovered the touch of putting. His swing was sound, but he needed some guidance. Guidance he couldn't get from his mother.

Betsy had also taken well to the game, which didn't surprise Darren. She had the perfect build and temperament for it, and she was extremely focused. The issue was she didn't have the knowledge Darren had to pass on to Neil. She was learning herself. It was hard for her to help her son when she was figuring out things for herself. She wished Gene would have been able to teach them, but frankly he didn't have the patience. He was like his father in that regard. It was a wonder that Gene had learned anything from his dad, to be honest, but they had a connection in golf and it was the one area where he actually listened, so somehow it worked.

With Gene deciding to stay at school, working in the pro shop of a plush course near campus, Betsy was left to her own resources if she and Neil were going to continue to improve. Like Neil, her short game was strong. The woman could chip and putt incredibly well. Both she and Neil needed to improve from tee to green. Talking with Darren, he agreed it would be a good idea for them to take lessons from the club pro. He wanted to support them so they could eventually all enjoy the game together like he had with his oldest the last few years.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The weather forecast had been spot on. It was a glorious morning, the temperature perfect. Neil and Betsy were on the driving range, each with a bucket of balls. She was watching as Joel Sampson, the young, handsome club pro worked with her youngest. He was standing in front of Neil, talking about his grip. He was focusing all of his time with him, knowing he needed the one on one attention. She stood behind them, listening intently, doing the same things Joel was instructing Neil to do.

Early on Joel had noticed Betsy's natural willingness to take a backseat, discovering it was his primary role to build the confidence and skill of the boy. It was different than almost every woman that he had been paid to teach. She was getting almost no personal instruction. He felt guilty the first ten minutes, the style of teaching going against his instincts. But she smiled politely and nodded toward Neil, as if she were sacrificing her own needs for his. It was that trait that made her a great mother. It wasn't necessary going to make her a better golfer.

It wasn't like Joel totally ignored her. He couldn't, and not just because he was being paid to teach both of them. She was too sexy and alluring, his eyes drawn to her. Everything about her was intoxicating.

She was wearing a snug, green sleeveless golf shirt, all of the buttons of the front undone to show off as much of her cleavage as possible. She'd gone braless, her erect nipples poking into the tight fabric. Her pleated skirt was a pale yellow, and it came to mid-thigh. Her makeup was stunning; sexual but not slutty. Her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail; a yellow visor on her head. She had short, frilly socks to go with her golf shoes, completing the look. It was a look that had Joel struggling to control his cock. Thankfully there was a youngster there that was occupying most of his time.

It was a two-hour lesson. They were going to be seeing Joel three times a week over the summer, from ten to noon each day, all in hopes of quickly improving their ball striking. Joel would be giving them tips on putting and chipping, but that wasn't his primary focus. The goal was to get them both to learn to execute a repeatable swing.

The first hour of the first lesson was all about grip and stance. He explained how the grip and the swing should never change, but the stance would, depending on the club selection and the lie of the terrain. Starting on the range would give them each a baseline to build upon.

Joel spent a lot of time on the ground, specifically on his knees. He was working with Neil's feet, helping to position them. He was too young for golf shoes just yet, so Joel was concentrating on his balance, helping to keep him from moving them so dramatically, guarding against what he called the baseball effect.

"A golf ball doesn't move, buddy. In baseball, you have to change your swing to where the pitch is, which means your feet have to move to help you hit it. Plus, you stride into a pitch. In golf, the ball is still, so we want our feet to be quiet when we swing."

"Quiet?"

"Yes. It's all about balance. As we swing, our body weight is naturally going to shift, just like baseball, but we're not stepping into it. When we go back, we want to be quiet with our feet. The back foot takes the weight, but the front foot will move just a touch, and the heel will lift up," he showed him. "On the downswing, the weight shifts back to the front foot, but the back has to stay put in order to get any power. What we're trying to do is keep our feet quiet, and let our legs to do the work."

"So, quiet means still."

"In a way, yes. Very good, Neil."

"Then why didn't you just say keep them still?" he wondered, looking for the logic.

Joel smirked, a happy nod following. "You're a sharp kid, Neil. I could have, but that's not it exactly. Our feet have to move a little. But we don't want them to move too much. If I tell you to keep them still, you'll try to swing with just your arms. I want you to think of moving them, but doing it in a way that they don't change position as you swing. That's what I mean by keeping them quiet. And saying it that way will help you remember."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hit a few with that thought while I line up your mom." Betsy tried to wave him off, but Joel shook his head and smiled. "I can't ignore you totally, Betsy. I can't have you coming away from this not learning anything."

"I am learning. I totally got what keeping my feet quiet means. And I'm pretty good at mimicking what I see."

"So is your son, but that's not the point, now is it. Let me get your feet where we want them."

He dropped to the ground, just like he had with Neil, literally using his hand to reposition it. She worried for a moment, thinking about his angle. Then she became excited.

"I wonder if he can tell I'm not wearing panties from there?" she mused.

He took her right ankle, grasping it gently. She lifted her foot in an exaggerated way, lifting it higher at the knee, knowing she was creating the possibility that he just might. She instantly got wet at the chance he would notice her bare, shaven pussy. But he was concentrating on her foot.

He set it where he wanted it, then looked up from his spot, letting go of her leg in the process. She wished he had held onto it longer, and tighter. She wanted him to take the other one and spread them. Her thoughts were on sex, not golf. A handsome young man was manhandling her lower limbs, and that spoke to her.

"A slut has to have certain expectations when this happens, doesn't she?" she mused to herself.

There was little she could do, what with Neil there. That she was even thinking about it was bothersome on a couple of levels. She knew it was because she was so overstimulated from the weekend. Or frankly, oversexed. And perhaps the pot had a little bit to do with her mindset. She was still feeling the effects from the fat joint she'd shared with her husband that morning.

She certainly couldn't act on the impulses she was experiencing. Not with her son there. Her mind was cluttered. She was just coming out of the shell she'd been in for decades, and she loved that feeling. It was the reason for dressing like she had. She wanted to continue to feel sexy after her empowering weekend. She saw no need to change that.

But what of this stud that was kneeling at her feet like she was some goddess being worshipped? The idea of playing with him excited her. It was exactly the kind of thing that she would have done in college, using her naughty mind to expand her sexual horizons.

What would be the ramifications of doing something naughty with the golf pro? Was it possible to have some wicked fun without a rumor spreading like wildfire around the country club? Or the town? She needed guidance. She needed to talk to her husband. The newfound desires she was having needed to be checked and balanced by her loving partner. She loved the idea of a spontaneous sexual encounter, but she wasn't going to go there and ruin her marriage. Ground rules needed to be established, and quickly.

"Betsy?" Joel said, lowering himself to the ground from his knees because she wasn't listening.

"Yes," she giggled, snapping out of her erotic daydream. She wasn't going to act on her naughty feelings. Not without talking to Darren first. But she decided then and there she wasn't going to be ashamed of who she was. What better person to flirt with than a single man in his late twenties?

"I thought we lost you for a moment," he laughed.

"Sorry. You distracted me with the way you grabbed my ankle."

I'm sorry. Did I do that too hard?"

"Mmm... no, Joel. I'm used to being manhandled harder than that, " she winked. Lifting her other leg, she held it in a position that made sure he could see her wet cunt. "Care to put the other one where you want it?"

The naughty glint in her eyes made him flinch. "Whoa!" he growled as he stared at her heavenly mound.

"Did you see that one, Mr. Sampson!" Neil said excitedly.

"Yes... did you see that one, Joel," she winked again.

"Beautiful," Joel replied, knowing she was teasing him. Neil wasn't aware he wasn't really watching, and he said, "Hit a couple more just like that while I finish positioning you mom."

Betsy kept an eye on her son, knowing she'd just opened up something that could never be closed again. She felt certain Joel would respect her if she gave him a sign to stop, but thus far she hadn't. Instead she straightened her leg, which lowered her skirt.

"What position would you like me in, Joel?" she cooed, biting seductively at her bottom lip.

Joel grabbed that left ankle more firmly with his right hand. She let out a high, girlish squeal of delight, her body shivering as he ran the fingers of his left hand along the inside of her thigh. He stood slowly, bringing his hand further up, underneath her skirt. He was bent forward, still doing his job. But he was also taking liberties with his sexy student.

She was multitasking, keeping a watchful eye on the other pupil while allowing her teacher to move her however he wanted. Joel placed her foot in the proper position, then stood upright, allowing his fingers to graze against her wet cunt.

He removed his hand, not willing to tempt himself any further.

"Aren't you going to get behind me and teach me how to stroke your balls?" she whispered in a teasing voice.

"Actually, that's part of Wednesday's lesson," he shrugged. "We don't want to get ahead of ourselves."

Things actually calmed from there. Joel went back to working with Neil, while Betsy channeled her sexual energy into the lesson. After all, Darren was gracious enough to pay for it. She should at least take it seriously.

They made real progress the second hour. Neil was becoming very consistent with his irons. The woods were still a problem, but it was only the first day. Betsy was doing fantastic. Her swing was long and fluid, her final position the only thing she needed to work on.

"You're not rotating your hips enough," he commented at the end, all but forgetting the outrageous start to the training session.

But Besty hadn't. "So, do you put me in that position too, or do I have to figure that out on my own?"

"That's actually lesson three. I have to take things at the pace where every student can learn when I'm teaching more than one at once."

"Hmm... perhaps I should talk to Darren about private lessons for me and Neil. Would that be better?"

Joel was confused by her question, unsure if she was referring to golf, or perhaps something more. "If you're being serious, it would probably help if I gave each of you a one-on-one lesson, but not all the time."