Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God no!" he laughed. "You're just such an incredible woman, Bets. I never know what you're going to do next."

"You should probably factor that into the rules, then, huh?"

"Absolutely. Can... can I ask you something? About the weekend?"

"You can, but like I said, I might not answer."

"I understand. I just want to know if Keith knows."

"I can't possibly know what Keith knows. I haven't talked to Diane since Saturday morning. I don't think he's due back in town until next week."

"So, he may not know."

"That's right. But it's not for us to worry about. That's for Diane to deal with."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that. He's a friend of mine."

"Yes, and you're a friend of his. Do you honestly think Diane is sitting at home stewing about whether or not she should tell her husband I'm a slut just like she is?"

"Well, I'd like to think -"

"Darren, sweetheart, you're not thinking. I just said she's a slut like me. Let that sink in before you get all righteous and think you have to save a marriage that's clearly not in any danger."

"So, he knows."

"I don't know if he does or he doesn't. I don't care, to be honest. I didn't swear her to secrecy, but I trust her. And I have no reason not to trust him, because their secret is safe with me. And it better damn well be safe with you too."

"Secret? What secret are you talking about? I don't know any secret."

"They have an open marriage. The night I was having a threesome with her and Sam, he was wherever he was, fucking some women Diane is never going to meet. He put her up to going out and finding a stiff cock to play with because he was going to be looking for a wet pussy to fuck. It's what they do... it's how they make their marriage work. I'm not questioning it, because we're trying to figure out how to make ours better ourselves "

Darren smirked; a soft chuckle accompanied his shaking head. "Well I'll be damned."

Betsy stopped her train if thought, confused by her husband's reaction. "What, sweetheart?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Darren, please don't shut down on me. I'm on the verge of a breakdown as it is."

"What are you... what?"

"This is all so overwhelming for me. I've loved the last few days. I love you more than anything. I don't want to stop feeling the way I feel right now, but I can't help thinking you're not on board with this."

"Why would you think that? I haven't said anything to make you think that way, have I?"

"You haven't said anything! I don't know if you're angry, pissed off, disappointed..."

"Why are you only listing negatives? That's not like you, Bets. You're the most positive person I've ever met. Maybe I'm thrilled, or excited, or turned on. Have you considered those options?"

"You're not talking to me at all, so I don't know what to think. Remember that night at the hotel in Chicago. We talked about opening up our marriage to the possibility of more. We both wanted that."

"Uh, yeah. We did, if you recall."

"Not until Paula tried to put the moves on Mack. Honestly, if she doesn't do that and Carrie and I don't have to respond, I sometimes wonder if that talk we had would have mattered."

He could see her thinking, her bottom lip stretched by her upper teeth as she bit at it. She wasn't being bashful, or seductive. She was contemplative, and she was on the verge of tears.

"Betsy, listen to me. Really listen."

She stopped staring in the distance and turned to look at him, the softness in his loving eyes making her well up. He brushed away the tear that rolled down her cheek, actually putting his thumb in her mouth, making her taste the saltiness. Sliding closer along the bench seat, he pulled her knee to the side forcefully, then reached under her skirt. His fingers invaded her pussy, the unexpected intrusion forcing a gasp in response. His thumb escaped her mouth and caressed her cheek as his other hand appeared, covered with cum he'd deposited in her cunt some twenty minutes before.

He held his fingers out, not speaking. Everything he was saying was with his eyes. She locked onto them, the piercing hazel irises shifting color in the light. They seemed to swirl, yet his gaze was clear. He let the silence speak to her, and she relaxed. Leaning forward, she took the digits deep in her mouth, sucking on them like she had his cock earlier.

Pulling his hand away, he actually got out of the cart, selecting a club to hit.

"Does that answer your questions," he asked as he addressed his ball.

"Most of them," she sighed happily, a grateful nod following. It was just like him to answer her fear with a decisive move to alleviate it.

His graceful swing powered his three-wood, the ball rocketing off the club face. The ball curved ever so slightly to the right, the controlled fade landing the ball on the perfect side of the fairway for the approach into the long par five.

Watching the flight, he said, "I'll have the rules for you when I get home tonight. There won't be a debate about them. You belong to me. I would have thought you'd have already known that, but apparently I have to show you what kind of man you're married to."

"Trust me, I know," she said, her pussy still tingling; the taste of his cum fresh on her tongue. The whole point of what he'd just done was to show her he loved the way she was acting, and he was on board... as long as he had control. It's what she wanted to hear him say. It was what she needed. That he had conveyed that message with his actions instead of his words resonated loudly in her brain.

"But... I am willing to share you, which I proved this weekend."

"I know. Thank you for that."

"Don't thank me yet. I'm not done with you today. Take off your shirt."

"What?" she asked nervously, unsure if what she heard could possibly be right.

Darren hopped into the cart, driving toward her ball in the left rough at the bottom of a valley between two big hills that defined the rolling terrain of the course.

"We all have things that turn us on. I want to watch you hit your next shot topless."

She obliged, lifting her top over her head, having to take off the visor to do it. Replacing the hat, her breasts jiggled as the cart came to a stop. Walking around the back of the cart, she grabbed her 4-iron, before making her way to Darren's side where her ball rested between him and a thicket of trees. She started to address the ball, when she suddenly stopped and looked at him, hands on her hips.

"Go on. Hit it. I want to watch," he grinned.

"Then watch," she winked, dropping her club. Reaching behind, she unzipped her skirt, letting it slide down her sexy, athletic limbs. She flipped it toward Darren with her right foot, and then spun around to pick her club off the ground, making sure to bend and show off her sticky cunt to him.

Lining up to take her shot, she basked in the warmth of the sun on her body. It was a vast difference from walking to the house from the tent earlier that morning, dressed eerily similar; naked, but in shoes.

She struck a great shot, and held her follow-through for the longest time, letting his eyes linger. Casually making her way to the back of the cart, she bagged her club and then stood next to her seat, waiting.

"Am I playing the rest of this hole naked?" she winked.

"Would you really?" he snickered.

"If you want me to. But you'll have to do the explaining if we get caught."

Handing her the skirt, he was resigned when he said, "As much as I want you to, we've risked enough today. I'm not sure what I'd tell Neil if we got kicked off the course and I couldn't finish my eighteen with him."

"Nineteen," she said, her skirt quickly in place. Grabbing her shirt from the cubby in front.

"Nineteen? I'm not having a drink afterwards."

"Wasn't talking about the bar, sweetheart. I was talking about how well you played with my hole a while ago."

"Funny."

"How do I look?" she asked, getting her visor back in place the way she wanted.

"Like a slut," he grinned.

"Well, then I must look perfect. I landed on the right side over the hill. Should be in the fairway," she pointed as she sat.

"What?"

"I know you were watching me instead of my shot. Let's go. We don't want to keep Neil waiting too much longer."

After the round, Darren had taken Betsy's clubs off the cart, putting Neil's small bag in it's place. She was putting hers in her station wagon, recalling everything that had just happened.

"Darren?"

"Yes, love?"

"What did you mean... when I told you about Diane and Keith? You acted like you figured something out."

"I did. At least I think. Keith and I were playing a round last year, and he asked me if I ever get lonely being on the road so much. I knew what he meant by that, but I didn't understand why he asked. I got the impression he was looking for a someone he could talk to about it."

"You mean confess?"

"I don't know. Maybe? He might have been looking for someone to share with. I told him I'd had plenty of opportunities over the years, but never felt compelled to act on them."

"Why is that?"

"Because I love you, Bets. It's that simple."

"I love you too, but... we are different now. Would you consider being like Keith now that you know how I am... how I want to be?"

"No. I'm not Keith. I'm not Rob. I'm me, and I'll let you know tonight what the rules are."

"Oh. Okay. Well, let me get Neil for you. I want to take his wet things home with me and get them in the laundry. I'll see you for dinner."

"How about we go out for dinner. Why don't you go home and relax. Take a nap. When we get home we can go out."

"Hmm... spoiling me, are you"

"I just fucked you on a golf course. I'd say you're the one spoiling me."

She winked and said, "I guess while you're working on my rules, I'll be working on the next way to spoil you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Thomas family was sitting in a booth in a family restaurant; one of Neil's favorites. They didn't dine out often, and it was beyond rare that it was happening during the workweek that wasn't a Friday. Yet there they were, inside the Howard Johnson's, celebrating a fun day of golf on a Monday evening.

Neil wasn't sure where they were going, thinking it would be more of a drive-in variety dinner. When they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant with the distinct orange roof and blue spire atop, he became excited. It was fancy dining for an eleven-year-old. After all, they put a sprig of parsley on the plate with his hamburger and fries, the second time he'd had that meal since he woke up. Of course, the real reason he was happy with the choice of dining establishments was the dessert. They touted twenty-eight flavors of ice cream, and he had mint chocolate chip on the brain.

He also had golf at the forefront of his racing mind. He was recounted for at least the fifth time his first ever par. Being young, his father had him tee off from the ladies tees, although Darren had the foresight to tell Neil that they were for lady and junior golfers. He was asked by his youngest how old he needed to be to start from where he was teeing off.

"It's not about age. It's about skill. Golf is a game designed to allow for all different skill levels. They want us to have fun. When you start hitting the ball farther when you get bigger, you'll move back."

Neil totally understood that concept on the sixth hole. He put together three great shots on the short par four, using his driver off the tee, and then hitting his three iron twice. Darren had told him to put away his three wood after the third hole because he hadn't learned to get it in the air yet, and he didn't want him to get frustrated.

"Will Mr. Sampson teach me how to hit it?" he asked.

"Yep. You'll be crushing it by the end of the summer, Tiger. You need to be patient, and listen to what he tells you."

"Okay."

Neil's third shot on that hole landed pin high in the rough just to the right. He had shown himself to be a good putter, and had a pretty good touch around the green. But to that point he'd only used his wedge to chip. It was the next shot that Neil was recounting for his mom again.

"Dad said I was supposed to look at what kind of shot I should hit. He told me I shouldn't always use the same club, and that he chips a lot around the greens with a seven because he wants the ball to roll like a putt. So I used my seven and I chipped it over the tall grass and it landed on the green and went in! It was fifty feet!"

"It was forty, buddy. You don't need to exaggerate. It was a great shot, and a great par."

"I'm so proud of you, Neil," Betsy said for at least the fifth time, knowing she'd be saying it again before the night was over, and she'd be happy to do it.

"Dad says that every time you play, you should remember a hole that you played well to use for the next time you play. He says that will make me better. I'm going to remember number six! What was your favorite mom?"

"The seventh," she answered quickly, squeezing Darren's leg as she sat next to him.

"What happened?"

"I got my first par," she answered honestly. She'd left out the naughty extra-curricular activity, namely fucking her husband out on the fairway, for obvious reasons. The wistful smile on her face was the only indication of just how memorable that experience was going to be. "I think I'll remember that hole for the rest of my life."

"Yeah. Mine too," Neil nodded. "What about you, dad? What was your favorite?"

"Probably the ninth," he smiled.

"Your birdie!?" Neil replied, thinking about how his dad had finished his round with him.

Darren would have said the same hole as Betsy for the same reason. After all, how likely was it going to be that he'd get to fuck his wife on a golf course again? But he went with the ninth because of the show she'd put on for him, taking a shot while naked. He was certain that was a once in a lifetime event as well. But with that hole also being the one he had birdied playing with his youngest son for the first time, it was doubly the best answer.

"Yes. It's always nice to finish strong."

"You certainly know how to do that, sweetheart," Betsy hissed, kissing him on the cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Buckle up, Neil."

"Aw, dad!"

"Seatbelts save lives."

"I know, I know," he groaned, sitting back and putting his lap belt on as he sat behind his mom in the back seat of his dad's car. He had no desire to hear the story of Mr. Swanson again, and how if he had been wearing one he might still be alive. It was a harsh lesson, but Darren traveled enough to understand the dangers that could happen at any time.

He acknowledged his son's quick compliance with praise. "Thank you, Neil."

"You're welcome."

Besty adjusted her skirt as she sat, her bare bottom resting on the plush seat. Darren had been surprised she was still wearing the same outfit when they pulled into the driveway to pick her up to take them to dinner. He also wasn't prepared for the question Neil had when they stopped.

"Hey Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Why is the tent up in the back yard?" he pointed.

Darren had always been quick on his feet, and he easily sidestepped the potential landmine. "I'm airing it out. It needs to completely dry before I put it in the basement so it doesn't mildew. I'll put it away in a couple of days."

"I don't remember you doing that before."

"We never camped in that much rain before, Tiger."

"Oh... yeah."

"And since it rained last night too, I'm going to have to leave it up for a while."

During that earlier exchange, Darren's eyes were focused on the stunning beauty waiting on the carport swing for them to come home from golfing. The outfit she was wearing was the same. The mood she created by wearing it was much, much different. The only notable exception to the outfit itself was the absence of the hat. Her hair was still in the sexy ponytail, and she'd freshened her makeup, but that's all she saw fit to change. Other than the obvious shift in her aura. She was oozing sexuality just sitting there.

Instead of letting them get out of the car, she got in immediately, almost as if she was worried he might change his mind about taking them out to eat.

That pleasant, lively meal now behind them, Betsy took the opportunity to remind her husband where her thoughts were when he'd pulled into the driveway a couple hours before. She buckled her lap belt for the drive home, doing it in a way that exposed her bare pussy. She'd pulled the front of her skirt back, using the seat belt to hold it up and out of the way. The double-take he did when he started the car made her giggle.

That was it as far as teasing went. As soon as they got home, she took a shower, as did Neil. She was waiting for Darren on the carport swing once he'd taken his, enjoying the perfect evening with a glass of wine in her hand. He came out with a beer, the two of them relaxing as they tried to unwind.

She wasn't going to say anything, letting the lack of conversation hang over them. He knew what she was waiting for, and she knew why he was waiting. It was just after nine-thirty, the two of them swinging in silence for over an hour, cuddling together, when Neil appeared next to them.

"I'm going to bed," he yawned.

"Goodnight, sweetie," Betsy said as she hugged him.

"I'll tuck you in, buddy," Darren smiled as he rose.

He returned fifteen minutes later with another beer in his hand, and the wine bottle in the other.

"You read my mind," she moaned as she held out her glass.

"I thought you might be smoking," he joked, referring to her newfound love of pot. Something that he'd become fond of as well.

"Thought about it, but I think I'll wait until I can get some for ourselves instead of continuing to steal from Gene."

"Our house. Our pot," he chuckled.

"That's not fair and you know it."

"He's been stealing my Playboy's for years."

"From the trash. Hardly the same thing. Besides, I'd rather he not find out we've become drug addicts."

"Yeah, right. And I'm an alcoholic," he said with a shake of his beer bottle. "Are you sure about getting our own?"

"Very. I plan on seeing someone tonight about it."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"As long as you're safe, sure."

"I will be sweetheart. I promise."

Silence fell over them again. It was peaceful and serene. Betsy was molded into Darren; his arm around her as they slowly swung back and forth. Her legs were curled up underneath her as she lounged, listening to crickets while fireflies lit up around them.

After a half-hour they both knew Neil was out for the night. Between the golf and swimming, he'd worn himself out. Still, Betsy didn't push, believing Darren would do as she asked; as he promised.

"Today was fun. I'm so glad you came out to the country club," she finally sighed.

"Hmm... I had a great time too. I wish you could have seen Neil when he chipped in. It really was incredible," he chuckled.

"I'm sure it was, but I'm glad you did it the way you did. It was better that he had your undivided attention, and I'm pretty sure I would have distracted you," she giggled.

"You can say that again." He let the conversation lull for a moment, listening to her hum happily. She seemed content, which belied what he felt to be true. Not wanting to draw things out any further, and convinced they wouldn't be interrupted, he asked, "Are you ready to talk about your rules now?"

"There's nothing to talk about, really. You're going to tell me what they are, and I'm going to accept them, whatever they might be."

"You're not going to debate them?"

"No, Darren. I'm pretty sure you said there would be no debate. If you tell me I can't do anything, I'll accept it. I love you. I'm not foolish to think I'm going to blow my marriage over this. But... you know my thoughts. I've tried to be clear about how I'm thinking ever since Sam. I hope you figured out today just how much more fun we can be having. If that fun can only happen with you, then so be it."