Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the sound of that!" he howled as he sank another shot.

"I do too, but let's be realistic. This kind of thing isn't for everyone. You and Diane have only done threesomes, I'm guessing with strangers. This is fucking around with people you know and care about. The next time you see me at the club, are you going to be thinking about how you're going to try and beat me on the golf course, or are you going to be thinking about how I fucked Diane senseless."

"Wow. I... I never thought of that."

"I know, but you need to. You thought you made a lot of questionable wagers today? We're about gamble with our friendship, Keith. Look, I'll just say it. Diane is incredible, and I've definitely fantasized about what it would be like to fuck her... just like you've obviously dreamt about fucking Betsy. And it sounds like our wives have been doing the same thing. That's what makes this so intriguing. And intoxicating. Still, we all have to ask if it's worth the risk."

"Are you trying to talk me out of this?"

"No, but I want us all to go into it knowing the ramifications. I'd love to believe it's going to work out. But I'd also like an understanding that if any of the four of us is uncomfortable, now or down the line, that we can stop and not burn our friendship."

"I think we can do that."

"I think we should talk to the girls before we do anything." Keith sank another ball, on a tricky bank. Darren laughed and said, " You play better when you're high."

"Who knew? Might have try golf this way."

They heard the sound of heels clacking on the hardwood floor above them. They'd heard it a few times before, but that was the first time it went through the family room and into the kitchen.

"Are they finally coming down?" Keith wondered.

"I don't think so. I only hear one pair of shoes."

Yet the door at the top of the stares opened, and the pair of heels started to descend. That was accompanied by the strangest exchange.

"Fourteen... thirteen... twelve... "

"What in the world is that?" Keith exclaimed.

"No clue."

"... seven... six..."

The girls were coming into view. Betsy was one step ahead in her sexy shoes and dress. Diane was behind, barefoot and bare-legged.

"... three... two... now the landing." Diane made it to the last step, and she turned to her right. More accurately, she was pulled to her right. "Hold," Betsy instructed, and Diane froze in place.

Keith's mouth dropped open, an audible gasp escaping. Darren actually chortled, "Holy shit!"

Diane was wearing one of Darren's white dress shirts, and nothing else. Her wrists were bound behind her back with rope; her eyes covered with a blindfold. She was being led by a makeshift leash; one of Darren's black belts looped around her neck, the silver buckle in the front.

Her incredibly long black hair had been braided. Diane had the longest mane Darren and Betsy had ever seen. It was shiny, silky, straight and jet black, coming to a stop slightly above mid-thigh. It was one of many features that Darren found so alluring. She'd wear it in a variety of different ways, but never like Betsy had apparently done it up for the occasion. Using her hair as three separate strands, she'd intertwined them together to create what looked like a thick black rope hanging from the back of her head.

Darren's cock began to rise just from the sight of her. "I guess she's not going to see me get hard for her," he said under his breath.

Betsy grinned as she eyed his growing erection and said, "I see you like what I've brought you, sweetie."

"Oh yeah." Steam practically escaped his mouth as he hissed his excitement.

"I'm going to let you have her. But there are a few ground rules. First, this night is for all of us, but it's between us. Trust starts with this inner circle. If we can't keep this within this group, we have no business going forward with it. Second, if any of us becomes uncomfortable, we're done. I don't want this night coming between us as friends, so we need to be aware of everyone's concerns and feelings."

"Darren and I were literally just talking about that," Keith confirmed.

"Good. Then there shouldn't be any surprises later. Third, I know we haven't really done anything yet, other than flirt, but I'm optimistic about this being a recurring event for us as couples. I already have a connection with Diane, so it really comes down to how we connect with each other's spouses sexually. I'll be stunned if I'm wrong about us. Is that something that might interest the two of you?"

It was the easiest question either of them had ever answered. It seemed like the trick variety, or perhaps it was rhetorical. Yet they each nodded and verbalized their response with an affirmative moan.

"I thought so," she smiled wickedly. "With that in mind, Diane and I reserve the right to play with each other any time we want. I love digging my tongue into her sweet pussy, and she makes me soar when I cum on her pretty mouth. We're always going to be available to each other. But... I won't be with Keith alone, and Darren, you can't be with Diane. If the men are involved, it has to be the four of us together. Unless you two want to have some fun together. More naked pool, perhaps?"

"No thanks," Darren waved off.

"Nope. Not a chance." Keith seconded.

"That's what I thought. That's it for now, other than I also reserve the right to add more rules if I see fit. Are we good?"

The men affirmed, and Betsy led Diane off the landing into the middle of the room.

"This is your show. Get on the barstools and watch. Once I'm done with her, I'm giving her to Darren for the night."

As they got seated, Keith asked, "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are... are you giving yourself to me?"

"In a matter of speaking. I'm going to fuck you. But I'm in control."

"I don't understand?"

"You will," she winked.

Turning Diane so her back was to the men, she said, "Spread." Diane moved her bare feet until they were shoulder width apart. "Bend," came the next order, and she bent at the waist, holding her torso parallel to the floor. Betsy walked sexily to the shelf on the wall next to the pool table, retrieving a pingpong paddle.

Lifting the shirt, Betsy exposed Diane's perfect backside, her dark olive skin still showing a bikini tan line. Darren moaned as he watched his wife run her hands over that incredible ass, squeezing the flesh. Then she rubbed the paddle against it.

"Di, tell your husband why I'm about to do this."

"Because I didn't tell Betsy that I'm not comfortable being in charge, so now she has to do it."

"What was the original plan we discussed at the pool earlier today?"

"We talked about getting together and seeing if our husbands would be interested in swapping wives. The plan was for us to be the aggressor and flirt at dinner, to see what the reaction would be. If it was favorable, we'd carry that mood to someplace private."

"But who was supposed to be taking the lead if we took this someplace else?"

"You... and me. But I didn't admit to you that being the one in charge was way out of my comfort zone."

"So what is the comprise you've agreed to?"

"You get to be in charge of what happens tonight."

"I get to, or I have to."

"You have to, because I don't know how."

"The rest of the compromise?"

"You're still going to orchestrate what happens tonight, and part of that is you're giving me to Darren. I'm going to be blindfolded the entire time. It's up to you if my hands can be untied. Oh... and I agreed to be punished in front of the guys first."

"What did you agree would be your punishment?"

"Twenty-five swats with a paddle."

"Let's get this part over with so we can get to the fun. Count."

SHWAACK

"One!"

SHWAACK

"Two!"

SHWAACK

"THREE-EEE-EE!"

Diane was bawling by the time Betsy placed the paddle back on the shelf. Keith looked at her with a confused stare as she walked back to them. One that she feared might alter the outcome of their night if she didn't properly address it. Running her hands over the hot flesh she'd just disciplined, she spoke of the emotions that were raw in the room.

"Was that painful for you to watch, Keith?"

"Yeah. A little."

"It was necessary, though. You do understand that, right?"

"Not really."

"I can sense your confusion. Do you mind if I ask you a couple of personal questions?"

"No. Is she okay?"

"She's fine. Her ego is more brused than her ass will be. Do you know what kind of woman I am?"

"A rather mean one, from what I just saw."

"Actually, what I did was loving. I'm a slut, Keith... just like your wife. There's an honor among women like us. It's like a sisterhood of sorts. A very naughty sorority."

"I was wondering where she was going with this," Darren thought to himself, a smirk appearing. "She's comparing Diane to Paula and Carrie."

"What she did wasn't as egregious as some indiscretions, but she crossed a bit of a line. All I did was hold her accountable. You should know that I've been on the business end of a paddle more than my fair share of times. In a way, it's a cathartic experience. It clears the mind. She's going to enjoy tonight so much more now that she's been freed of that guilt of letting me down. And I'm going to enjoy it more because I've dealt with the way she treated me, in letting me down. I don't think either of you know just how close it came to us not doing this tonight. If you did, I can promise you'd consider picking up a paddle and using it on her yourself. I had to do that to set things right."

"Wow," Keith replied, the words sinking in.

"You're going to have to step up, Keith. Sluts; we need to be kept in line. When it comes to something like tonight, it was my place to police her. She let me down. But we expect our men to do the same. Otherwise things could quickly get out of control and become dangerous for our marriage."

"What are you saying, Betsy?"

"I'm only using myself as an example. I know all about your relationship with Diane. We've talked, and shared some things. That has to be obvious or you wouldn't be sitting there like you are. Nice cock, by the way. I knew you had a big one," she winked.

"Uh... thanks," he said, suddenly self-conscious for the first time that he was naked and she wasn't. Somehow that fact escaped him when she brought his wife downstairs like she was a slave.

"So, as I was saying, regarding me, I've become increasingly daring the last few weeks as I try to reawaken my true self. Darren supports that, because he knows it might lead to something special, like a night like this. He's given me permissions. A guideline, if you will. Rules to follow. Yet I'm going to push them. I've already been very naughty since he graciously gave them to me. He didn't have to, but he knew our marriage would be better if he did."

"You're welcome," Darren admitted, wanting her to feel that support.

She sighed, the love in her eyes for him nearly making her well up. "Thank you, sweetheart. I want this. I need this in my life. Yet at some point there needs to be an affirmation that no matter what, I'm still yours. An accountability. Either I'll cross a line, or more likely, I'll become selfish. That's how we sluts can get, Keith. We want it all... the fun. The excitement. The sex. But I know myself; how I used to be. I'll get to a point where my priorities will get out of balance. And I'll expect my husband to remind me that I'm really his property, and he'll not hesitate to put me over his knee, or bend me over in a compromising position in front of company, or tie me up in his workshop to punish me."

"Workshop?" Darren wondered, finding the location she'd mentioned a bit odd as it was interesting, to say the least. "Is she trying to tell me something?"

He didn't bother to ask, as she was on a roll.

"The most important thing is he won't stop until he knows I'm centered again. I'm not going to change who I am, or better yet, who I want to be just because of a spanking. It's actually quite the opposite. Disciplining me will free me. It'll allow me to be the woman I want to be, because I know I have a loving man who will reign me in when I go too far. That pain he'll inflict will make us a stronger couple together."

Darren took note. They'd only just discussed their rules very recently. A couple of weeks, to be precise. He knew they'd barely started on this new journey, but she was spelling out her own expectations. She wanted to play. But she was also not-so-subtly informing him what she needed from him in order to do that. He understood. For her to truly feel free to let herself go, she needed him to provide the discipline she wouldn't be able to do herself when she inevitably went to far. If he was reading her right, she wanted it every so often even if she hadn't crossed a line, just so she would know he was paying attention to all her needs. He did have a chuckle about her being tied up on the other side of the basement wall, in his makeshift workshop. It was an awfully specific reference, and he wondered again where it spawned from.

He knew that question would have to be answered another time. Instead, he needed to affirm that he got the message.

"I've got you, babe," he winked, and her eyes sparkled, a warm smile appealing.

Keith responded as well. "Duly noted."

"You should also note that after you punish your slut, you need to take care of her. First by literally caring for her, like I've been doing. Petting her. Holding her. Gently rubbing her ass like I am. It lessens the pain, by easing her fears. It shows you still love her, and that you appreciate the excitement and pleasure only a woman like us can provide. And once you care for her... bringing her back from that deep place in her mind where she just went, you should reward her."

"How do I do that?"

"You should give her what all sluts crave. An orgasm," she winked.

Putting her hand between Diane's legs from behind, she began using her fingertips on her clit, rubbing furiously. She reached underneath her torso with her other arm, using it to help support her while her hand worked it's magic. Soon there were wet squishing sounds filling the room, along with a low, reverberating moan coming from Diane's chest.

Betsy would alter the rotation and the pressure, keeping her off-balance. Then she would change, slipping two fingers inside her pussy, fucking her with them. Back and forth she went, rubbing her clit, then fucking her pussy. Diane began to shake and mewl, the impending climax building quickly.

"Knees," Betsy commanded, helping her to the ground. Betsy used Diane's braided rope of hair to ease her chest and shoulders to the tiled floor. Kneeling beside her, she resumed the delicious way she was using her friend's cunt.

Diane's whimpers grew louder, becoming long moans. Her incredibly tight ass was high in the air, making the loose shirt slide a bit down her back. Darren noticed a wet trail running down the inside of her right thigh. It would have been undetectable to Keith, unless the same was happening on her left leg, which was entirely possible.

"Please?" she whined, her thighs beginning to shake again.

"No," came Betsy's harsh response.

She was fucking her harder with her fingers, three of them. The added leverage from being on her own knees and not having to stabilize her friend with her off hand meant she could drive harder and deeper into Diane's quaking cunt.

"Pleeeaaassse!" she pleaded a few moments later.

"No. Hold it," Betsy commanded.

"Oh God," she trembled.

Betsy moved her off hand underneath Diane again, playing with her breasts. The reaction made it clear that she was toying with her nipples, pinching and pulling on them. Diane sucked in her breath several times, her back lowering toward the floor, making her ass seem even higher.

"Beeetsssssy Pleeeaaassssee!"

"Not yet. Hold it. Show them your strength, Di!"

"Ohhhh... oooooohhhh!" she growled, fighting the urge to release her flood.

Betsy continued her onslaught, reading her friend. Just when it seemed like Diane might pass out from the intensity of trying to hold back, she was given permission.

"Cum... now!"

"AAAGGGGHHHAAAAFFFUUUCCK!"

Diane unleashed a torrent of profanities along with her orgasm. Or orgasms. She came several times in a row, Betsy refusing to stop manipulating her pussy. It wasn't until Diane fell on her side, snapping her legs shut as she convulsed on the floor that Betsy finally relented.

Getting to her heels, she walked sexily toward Darren, standing between his spreading thighs as he sat on his bar stool.

"Here, have a taste," she said as she brought her wet fingers to his mouth. He dutifully sucked Diane's juices off them, while she took his rigid shaft into her left hand and began slowly stroking his foreskin up and down over it. "She tastes incredible, doesn't she?"

"Like a Mediterranean delicacy," he chuckled.

"Trust me, it's better from the source."

"I intend to find out for myself."

"She's all yours. You can do whatever you want with her for now, but not here."

"Upstairs?"

"No. Once she recovers, we're going next door."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The ambiance was incredible. If he wasn't in the mood to fuck before, just standing there had Darren's cock pulsing. The same could be said for Keith, who was still sitting on the barstool, staring in disbelief at his wife's glistening pussy and red, glowing ass.

Darren knew it was far-fetched to believe Betsy was going to lead their little group to their neighbor's house to continue their naughty night. Then again, she was a woman full of surprises, so he didn't totally discount it.

They only had one house next door, the lots to the north on the cul-de-sac having gone unsold to that point. Her reference to going next door would have him assuming she'd meant the Capers. Tim and Elaine were wonderful people... the perfect neighbors. Quiet, respectful, helpful to a fault. And truth be told, they were extremely attractive. Elaine was a stunner, carrying her tall, slender frame with grace and elegance. Tim was brutally handsome. A tick over six feet, he was strong and athletic. A member of the club, Darren loved playing golf with him. Elaine was into horticulture and yoga. She often did either of those on her bathing suit, adding to her tan base. They were also in their early-sixties.

Looking at Betsy's comment on the surface, he could actually rationalize them being included. Betsy often commented on Tim's physique, and how he had the looks of a forty-year-old with the charm of a distinguished gentleman. Darren caught himself staring at Elaine often while he did yard work, especially when she'd be on her hands and knees gardening in her back yard. He wouldn't have to be talked into fucking her.

Yet Betsy was being playful. "Did you think I meant Elaine?" she teased.

"The thought did cross my mind. I'm not going to lie."

"She is hot. Last week she had on a bikini. She had me drooling. I swear she looks my age."

"True. But you look like you're in your twenties."

"Well, maybe late twenties, but that's sweet of you to say."

"I really wasn't sure if you were serious or not."

"I can call them if you want. I'm betting Timothy would be a good time."

"We have a good time in the rec room already with us. I think we should take advantage of that. Too bad Diane won't get to see what you've created."

For the erotic fun Betsy had in mind, 'next door' meant the unfinished side of the basement. Opening one of the two doors in the wall that split the basement of the huge ranch in half lengthwise, she'd segregated that room with makeshift partitions. On the right, she'd blocked off all of the basement hazards; the furnace, water heater, sump pump, electrical panels and such. To the left, she'd hidden Darren's workshop.