Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd strung two heavy duty clotheslines along the floor joists above, from the outer wall along the backyard to the inner load bearing wall that bisected the basement. She'd then draped some of Darren's blue tarps over the lines, creating a twenty by thirty playroom. She'd covered the floor with a thicker grey canvas tarp. On top of them, she'd piled up all their sleeping bags. They had six in all, one for each family member, and two spares for guests. She'd unzipped them and opened them flat, then put them in two piles of three each. On top of those, she'd covered them with white fitted sheets for a double bed, tucking the edges underneath. For all practical purposes, she'd created two mattresses.

She'd also changed out the two lightbulbs in that part of the basement, replacing the soft white ones with red. Incense was burning. A soft jazz tape was playing quietly on a portable 8-track player in the corner. The entire space practically screamed sex.

"We almost didn't get to use it at all because of her. She should feel fortunate I'm going to let you fuck her brains out. I considered putting her on the sidelines like Paula and keeping both cocks for myself, but I realized she didn't do it deliberately. And that would probably end any hope of fun with them in the future."

"It would probably end our friendship."

"Yeah. That too," she giggled. "Besides, I know you're looking forward to fucking her."

"I am. Am I going to get to?. I'm about ready to start fucking you, babe. I'm horny."

"Yeah... I am too. Are we sure about this?"

"At this point, if we back out, I think we'll regret it the rest of our lives. Don't you?"

"Wow. When you put it like that, I think you're right. Let me go make sure they're still on board. If they are, I'm going to bring her to you first. Remember, you can start right away. What you do with her is up to you. You know my rules regarding her. I'm going to get him primed out there. But no fucking unless we're all in here together. I promise it won't be long before I bring him in."

"Agreed. Go bring me my slut."

"I'm your slut, sweetheart. She's your slave tonight."

Betsy had a brief discussion with Keith and Diane. It took less than fifteen seconds for them to each affirm that they wanted to see things through. Well, Diane wouldn't be seeing anything, since she would have to wear the blindfold for the entire festivities. Betsy addressed that when she led her carefully into the playroom.

Handing Darren the end of the belt she was using as a leash, she said, "Here you go, baby. She's all yours."

"Thanks sweetie," he grinned. Looking at the exotic beauty, he practically hissed, "Hello, princess."

His words unnerved her, but she responded favorably. "Hello."

Betsy was struck by what he'd called her, but she let it pass. Handing her over like she had was certain to conjure up images in Darren's mind. He chose a moniker to call her that suited his mental frame of mind in that moment. Yet Betsy wanted to establish she was still in charge. "All of her holes are available. My only rule is the blindfold stays on."

"And why is that again?"

"Tell him, Di."

"Because I didn't live up to my promise and come on to you like a slut at the restaurant...."

"Which we agreed to do at the pool," Betsy clarified.

"Yes, I agreed, and I also wasn't honest about that being something I couldn't really do comfortably. Because of that, I'm supposed to be uncomfortable the rest of the night. Which means not only can't I see what Betsy does with my husband, I won't get to see you."

"Aaaannnd?"

"And I've dreamed of seeing your cock for years. Now I won't get to until next time."

"There you go. That's why. Enjoy her Darren. I want to hear her screaming tonight."

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She left the room, and Darren lifted a giggling Diane and carried her to the mattress set up on the right. Setting her on her knees, he removed the belt from her neck.

"Oh thank God. I was worried you might be yanking on that thing all night."

He reached behind and took the long braid of hair dangling down the middle of her back. Winding it around his hands a couple of times, her pulled her head sideways, exposing her neck. He sucked on it harshly, making sure he marked her in a very conspicuous location on her nape. Then he did the same thing to the other side before pulling her head straight back, her face pointed at the ceiling.

He licked at the front of her neck, threatening to do the same there. She panted wildly before pleading. "Pleeeasse!"

She knew he'd already left behind two huge hickeys. They'd be just as big and noticeable as the one she saw on Betsy at the pool earlier. But she had enough hair that she'd be able to conceal them for the most part. Having one in the very front would be impossible to hide.

"Please no, or please yes?" he whispered closely.

His proximity; the hot breath landing in her ear had her trembling. The fact that she could only feel him made the sensations more intense. He'd barely done anything and yet she was melting in his presence. In seconds she processed his question, mulling her options, as if she really had any. She wondered if he was leaving the choice to her.

"Yeeeesss," came her heavy response.

"I don't think so," he mused, maneuvering her head again to kiss her wildly.

The force of his kiss shocked her. He possessed her mouth. She accepted his searching tongue, opening wider, using hers to seek out his desires. It was wet, and hot. She felt herself beginning to swoon, his grip on the rein that was her hair keeping her on place.

Putting his hand in the middle of her back, her lay her down. His hands moved to her thighs, spreading them as he moved to his stomach. His eyes caught their first good look at her shaven pussy, the dark, thick pubic hair above it almost pointing the way. It was manicured into a perfectly shaped triangle.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to taste you, Diane," he hissed, his hot breath landing on her labia.

Her body reacted, the lips opening like flower petals, the soft pink inner hole glistening with wetness. "Oh... yes! Please Darren. Suck my pussy."

"Oh, I'm going to," he said with an evil laugh.

Betsy was on the rec room side of the basement, standing seductively between Keith's spread knees as he sat nervously on the barstool. Her left hand was massaging his big, full balls. Her right was slowly stroking his circumcised cock. It was about the same length as Darren's, between seven and eight inches, but it wasn't as thick. It was still large enough that she couldn't get her hand around it, but she guessed it was two-thirds the size in girth. Not that she was complaining. His shaft had a nice upturn curve to it that she knew would drag against her clit deliciously.

She was staring at him, talking sexily... and sexual. She'd spit on his cock several times, using her saliva as lube to jack his length. His mouth hung open, his breathing ragged. He nearly jumped out of his skin when she reached up and toyed with one of his nipples, pinching it playfully. His reaction had her giggling.

He wondered what they were waiting for; why they weren't in the other room fucking already. She was biding her time, waiting for the perfect moment. Waiting for her husband to come through, even though she'd allowed him to do whatever he wanted with Diane other than fuck her.

Most men would have taken advantage of her situation. Hands tied. Blindfolded. Only one hole available until all the participants were together in the playroom. At least the one hole he could put his dick in. Diane's mouth.

But Betsy knew her husband. Over twenty years into their relationship, she knew his tendencies, sexual and otherwise. Yes, he was incredible at keeping her off-balance, throwing changes at her often enough to keep their sex exciting and fresh. Yet she also knew for certain what he'd do if he was really trying to set the stage for a magical evening. She was actually banking on that trait. It was a gamble on her part, but she was confident in her husband.

Darren was anything but a selfish lover. While his desires for Diane were strong, his willpower was more so. He'd never consider being in a situation like he was, where he was in control of the action, and he'd allow his own carnal needs to come before those of the woman he was with. Not to mention that she'd have an unlimited number of orgasms available to her, while he knew he was good for three, with a very good chance for another because of who she was and how turned on he was. The circumstances were in his favor, but the key was to pace himself.

Betsy was playfully torturing Keith; one hand abusing his nipples, the other stroking just the head of his cock. She was only using her fingertips; precum flowing generously down the shaft. It was twitching and flinching, threatening to fire off the load that was churning in his balls.

"OOOHHHMYYYGOOOOOODD!"

The scream made Betsy's heart flutter. Stopping, she grabbed Keith's cock hard, pulling at it.

"C'mon handsome. That's what I've been waiting for."

"What?"

"OHMYYYFUUCCKIIINNNGAAAWD!"

"That," she winked as Diane launched into her first orgasm Darren would provide her. "I wanted you to hear her screaming her slutty head off before we went in there. Now that you know how he can make her do that, it won't be a such a distraction when she's doing it right next to us."

They made it to the door, Betsy leading him by his cock, and she stopped.

"Do I need to blindfold you too, Keith?"

"What!? No! Why?"

"Because I want your undivided attention tonight. Whatever my husband is doing with... or to your wife, doesn't concern us. Once we go in there, the only thing that matters to me is you. And I want you to feel the same way. The temptation to watch them is going to be powerful. I want to be the only thing you find tempting tonight. So I'm going to ask again, should I blindfold you?"

"No Betsy. I've dreamt of this for so long, I don't think I could stand it if I couldn't see you."

"Okay. But the first time I catch you staring at her, I'm going to put one on you. Understand?"

"Yes. You have my word."

"Good. I'll allow you to look when we first walk in. But once we reach our mattress, it's just you and me. Oh... and I should tell you, I'm not taking the dress off. You're going to fuck me while I wear it for you tonight."

"What? But I want to see you naked," he said dejectedly.

"I didn't say I wouldn't wear it in a way you can see all the good parts. But I want to wear it."

"May I ask why?"

"Sure. Because I'm going to wear it again next Saturday on bridge night, and I want you seeing me in it with what we did tonight in your mind. C'mon. Time to explore each other, handsome."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darren had just brought Diane to her fourth climax. Or perhaps it was her fifth. It was hard for her to tell anymore. She was rolling about, trying to escape his talented mouth, but he had her pinned. His arms were wrapped around her upper legs, holding her in place. Without use of her hands, which were bound and underneath her body, she couldn't push his head away. She was begging for him to stop, unable to take any more of his devious ministrations around her spasming cunt.

He finally relented after her sixth. She was near the point of hyperventilating, and he feared it would take her far too long to recuperate if she passed out.

"Oh... th... thank... g... god," she wheezed, stammering to catch her breath.

He crawled up her body, kissing her softly, making her taste her own juices. Parting, his fingers traipsed the edges of her quivering hole, his thumb lightly brushing the hair of her pubic mound. Moving to her ear, he licked along her lobe, whispering, "I could eat your pretty pussy all day, princess."

"I... I was th... thinking you were... going to."

"I didn't have to stop. I could have kept it up."

"I was about to b... black out," she panted.

"I'm aware. I already know a great deal about what makes you purr, princess. This is going to be a great night. I'm going to cum in all of your holes. You know that, don't you."

She nodded slowly, biting her lip before she said, "So I've been told."

"Has my naughty wife been spilling all of my secrets?"

Diane was quiet, too nervous to respond honestly, but she needed to. "Fuck. If she did, she sure as shit left that out of the conversation. I've never had anyone eat me like that," she replied in a hushed voice.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Trust me, it was, Darren. It was."

He kissed her again before settling in between her smooth thighs. His hard cock was in his left hand, and he began running the head back and forth between the splayed folds of her cunt. She began panting again as he leaned forward, slipping just the tip inside her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Diane. I'm going to fuck you like a woman like you deserves to be fucked. Tell me what that means."

"You're going to fuck me like a slut, hard and deep," she giggled softly, her brilliant smile almost blinding him.

"Yes, I am. I'm going to do that until I let you cum again, then I'm going to flip you over and fuck you from behind until I empty my big balls into you."

"God, yes... please."

"I'm going to give you thirty seconds to get used to me, and then I'm gonna jackhammer that pretty pussy. I intend on ruining it tonight."

"Thirty... what? Why would I -"

Darren eased forward, burying his shaft inside her in a long, excruciatingly slow thrust. Diane's legs locked, her feet pointing out straight like a dancer as she felt the walls of her vaginal cavity stretching wider than she'd ever experienced. At first she thought it was just her imagination, Betsy's innocent comment about missing his fat cock while he was away imprinted on her naughty brain. The comment was innocent for a slut, anyway. Diane really thought her mind was playing tricks, her imagination running wild because she couldn't see. Yet as he kept inching into her, she felt her pussy release a gush around his width, a small tremor shaking her to her core.

"Fuck... I just came," she moaned in her head. Her thighs quaked, vibrating as he finally bottomed out. He took almost a minute to fully enter her, and he held motionless as her passage acclimated to the monster that just invaded her.

He ripped open the dress shirt she was wearing. His dress shirt; the buttons flying. His groan as he got the first look at her breasts made her shiver. It sounded like the growl of a wild animal about to tear into her. She wasn't so sure that was an incorrect thought.

Grasping her ankles tightly, he pulled her legs even wider. "Fuck! He's about to rip me on half," she panicked, suddenly fearful that she wouldn't be able to handle what he was about to give her.

He counted in his head, making sure he gave her every second of the thirty he'd promised. Once he was sure that time had elapsed, he drew his hips back and then fired forward. His ass was a blur, the onslaught rendering her into a catatonic state within minutes. She didn't scream; instead a long, steady stream of intense guttural, incoherent chants escaped. She was blabbering nonstop.

He'd told her his intentions; fuck her until she came, and then he'd flip her over. It was a good plan, yet he hadn't accounted for the ease with which she was going off. As sluts went, Diane was a live one. The issue for him wasn't going to be getting her to cum for him. It was likely going to be how to get her to stop once he'd opened the floodgates.

Instead he continued the carnage on her cunt, ramming her at a pace she found unfamiliar. He focused on her breasts, bouncing wildly atop her heaving chest. He watched her dark areolas, and her protruding nipples. The movement was mesmerizing. There was nothing like the sight of unencumbered boobs flopping about during sex to drive a man wild. He made a note to fuck them later if he had the energy. There were other places he planned on ravaging first.

He would have loved to gaze into her eyes, searching for what she might be thinking. As exotic as she was, it was those eyes that really captured his lust. They were expressive and mischievous. Yet at the moment they were most likely rolled up white and shaking like she was having a seizure.

She'd been cumming in one way or another since he'd entered her, like an electrical current running through her; a low voltage buzz connected to her clit. He increased that voltage as he bent her backwards, up onto her shoulders so he could drive down into her. He had to do all the work. She was bound at the wrists, and the sleeping bag mattress had no spring to it. The reality of its properties created softness, but no recoil.

The flood within her crested, spilling over into a tidal wave of pleasure.

"AAAAAHHHHGGGGAAAAAAAA!"

Lowering her ass back to the mattress, he continued pumping hard, although he cut his pace in half. Focusing on her abdomen, he kept driving deep, their bodies slapping together in that seductive cadence only hard fucking can produce. He was humping upward at an angle, her toned stomach rippling as another small climax hit. He could literally see his cock moving inside her, the bulge in her belly protruding with every stroke.

That was enough to normally send him over the edge, but he'd made a promise. Pulling out, his flipped her onto her knees, her shoulders buried into fluffy padding. He was back inside her in seconds, grabbing her hips for leverage. Resuming the frantic speed he'd been using, the change in position and angle impacted both of them. Diane started gushing, the wet sloppy sounds emanating from her pussy added a harmony to the rhythmic slapping. Her juices were flowing out of her, down his balls, droplets raining underneath their crotches.

He grabbed her tits, squeezing, the flesh pressed through the gaps of his spread fingers. That was it. He lunged.

"FUUCKIIN' SSLLLLUUUUUUUUTT!" he growled as he deposited his load, nine hard, violent spurts firing from his balls. His cock kept pulsing, each burst sending hot sperm deep into her cervix. It was never asked if she might be ovulating. Condoms were never discussed. No talk of her being on birth control entered the negotiations. Betsy had handed him a leash and told him to own her with his cock. At least, that's how he remembered it. The wickedness of taking another man's wife and unloading into her like a bull born to breed was a powerful, intoxicating mix.

He rolled onto his side, pulling her with him, his cock staying hard. Her velvet walls were clutching at his shaft, milking him. She wasn't consciously doing it. Her body was instinctively working to coax as much of his seed as possible, like she was in heat. He was surprised at the way she was working at his cock. She was stunned he wasn't going soft.

The action on the mattress behind them sounded like an X-rated movie in the background. Darren likened it to his experience at the adult theater in DC, having just watched Deep Throat. Another movie had come on afterward, but he was far more interested in what his partner was doing in that old, darkened theater.

This felt the same. Sounds of moans. Of intense fucking. It would draw any man's attentions normally. But Darren was again focused solely on the person he was with. In this case, it was Diane. The sex behind them was there, happening, but it was unimportant to what was happening between them.

A few minutes passed before Diane finally spoke. "I thought you weren't going to cum inside me," she sighed.

"Should I not have," he replied calmly, trying not to overreact.

"Oh, I'm thrilled you did. I just wasn't sure you were going to. Some guys... "

"You're a slut. Pretty sure I'm not the first guy to cum in that tight pussy of yours."