Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd forgotten that he was working in the pro shop that summer, because he still left just as early to open it for the early bird golfing crowd. But he was going in late that day, switching hours with the person that usually closed the facility. The change meant he wouldn't be able to play after work, but that happened from time to time.

She had been thinking she was alone. Darren was out of town, and Neil had spent the night at a friend's house. She'd put Gene's Led Zeppelin II album on her stereo in the loving room, and she'd cranked up the volume. She was sensuously moving to the slow groove of Thank You when he walked in to see why he'd been woken up. Her back was to him, and she was swaying her ass on a pair of shorts that appeared to be glued on. It was seductive, and he was mesmerized.

It was the first time he'd seen her as anything but a mother. It was quite the discovery to realize there was an incredible woman beneath the surface. It was an eye opening moment, as was the brief conversation between them.

She turned, seeing that he was leering. Yet she wasn't the least bothered by what could only be viewed as a sexual stare. Instead, she raised her arms above her head. The shirt she was wearing lifted with her arms, exposing her bare midriff. She moved her waist and hips, undulating her abdomen in a way that looked like she was a belly dancer. Yet it was slow and smooth, perfectly in sync with the rhythm of the song. She gave him a bright smile, and closed her eyes, feeling the music flow through her. She was the very essence of sensuality.

He didn't see it as sexual toward him, but it was certainly a sexy dance. And he was looking at her in a much different way. One that could have been construed as blatantly overt; even lustful. When the song finished, the needle lifted off the LP, the last song of the first side over. She opened her eyes and grinned widely.

"You caught me. Looks like you know my dirty secret, now," she giggled, shrugging off the way he'd been eyeing her.

He shook off the shock as well, finding himself asking, "What dirty secret is that?"

"That I'm in love with Robert Plant," she kiddingly confessed.

"You are, are you?" he laughed.

"Oh yeah. That is one... sexy... man," she cooed.

He overlooked her description of the lead singer, even though it was accurate by most accounts. "You must love him. You're not the least bit embarrassed about this, are you?"

"Why would I be embarrassed. Music and dancing are natural expressions, sweetie. They bring out the very essence of who we are as human beings. You're not embarrassed about my dancing, are you?"

"No. It was actually very graceful."

"Ha! It's a good thing you didn't see what I was doing during Whole Lotta Love. It was a lot more... naughty!"

"Uh... you do know what that song is about, right?"

"Of course. It's about sex. That's why I like it. It's also why I love Robert Plant!"

"So you know it's about sex," he stated, seeming surprised.

"You're twenty now Gene. It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I love sex. If you are, well, you haven't been paying attention. And that song is nothing if not raw sex, sung by a man that practically oozes it."

"Wow. Consider me officially enlightened."

"It's not that hard to read between the lines of the lyrics, sweetie. He sings 'way down inside, he wants to give me his love. Every inch of his love.' That's a pretty vivid image as far as I'm concerned. Then the way he moans, like it's happening! It makes me moan with him. And what did you think he meant by singing 'Shake for me girl. I wanna be your backdoor man!?' How is that even open for interpretation? That's... yeah. That's anal sex. Hot, steamy anal sex, in my eyes."

"Hmm... never thought I'd hear that from my mother."

"Gene, I was a sexual woman long before I chose to become a mother. I'm still one, in case you didn't know. And for the record, if this woman didn't shake her ass for your father, you wouldn't be here. Although like I said, those lyrics definitely imply anal. But your dad and I have regular sex too. You and your brother are obviously prove that."

"Holy... fuck!" he said, covering his mouth when he realized what he'd just said in front of her.

"Holy fuck, indeed," she winked. "I've gotta restart the record. Now I'm in the mood to hear it again. Have a good day at work, sweetie."

The song Neil was listening to was much tamer than that. It was AM top forty radio, not some FM station that spun extended play albums on their turntables. The station she'd tuned into tended to play hits that didn't promote any controversy. Of course, that was subject to interpretation.

On the way to their destination they'd played Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel. Beyond the fact that the lyrics blatantly state that the singer was making love in the afternoon with Cecilia up on his bedroom, there's the added line about him getting up to wash his face, and returning to find someone had taken his place.

Betsy loved that catchy tune as well, but it always had her dreaming of being Cecilia. She pictured herself as a teenager in her boyfriend's bedroom, lying on a twin mattress, the window open on a perfect sunny day. Perhaps the two had skipped school.

The only explanation she could think of for a man to have to wash his face after lovemaking was he'd eaten her to a glorious afternoon orgasm. The fact that someone had taken his place in what she imagined to be a very short timeframe appealed to her inner slut. A visit from the boyfriend's older brother, perhaps? Or better yet, his sexy older sister, finding her naked in her brother's bed, diving between her legs to show how it was really done.

Betsy's mind was on that song as she opened the back door of the station wagon, grabbing the five items she'd collected to drop off at Hunter Dry Cleaning. She'd parked in front of the storefront, leaving the windows down, the keys in the ignition, but turned to power mode instead of leaving the engine on so Neil could listen to his music.

She made sure the cum-stained red dress was on top of the pile she carried in the open, loving how wicked it made her feel. It would defeat the purpose of all the hard work she'd done to make it the mess it eventually became if she were just going to hide it. That would be behavior unbecoming of a slut, in her eyes.

She stepped up onto the curb from the street with a bounce to her step; that bounce displayed in her tight fitting knit top, her braless breasts bobbing perfectly. Her erect nipples poked into the thin fabric as she moved gracefully toward the door.

It was a remarkable transformation from how she'd felt earlier that morning. Certainly some of it was from the marijuana she'd smoked, helping her to initially relax. But the vast majority of it was from the stretching and meditation she'd been taught by Elaine. It had only been one day, but she quickly realized the benefit. How she was feeling wasn't accidental. When she'd walked back to her house to get ready for the next part of her day, Betsy promised she'd return the following morning. It was important for her to commit, knowing it would take a while to make the routine become a habit.

Opening the door to the cleaners, she burst inside with a confident smile, happy to see the establishment owner behind the counter waiting to greet her. She was surprised, unaware he'd returned with his wife from the first vacation he'd ever taken. She was also taken by the fact he was actually in the shop. He tended to do the majority of the pick-up and delivery services in the company van.

"Hiya, Red!" she called out with a friendly wave of her fingers.

"Betsy! What in the world brings you in here?"

She looked about the store quizzically, finding his question humorous, especially with what she was holding. Breaking out her playful sarcasm, she said, "I heard a rumor you'd started serving lunch for people that bring in their cleaning. Is that wrong?"

He let out a high-pitched cackle. "Ha! That's funny. You know, that's probably the tenth time today I've welcomed someone that way. You're the first to call me on it, Betsy. I love that biting sense of humor you have."

"Well, I have been known to bite," she teased.

"You're incorrigible. Thanks for pointing out my faux pas. I'm still getting used to my new role."

"Your new role?"

"I've moved into the store full-time."

"Awww, you're not going to be coming to the house anymore?"

"Only when I have a call off or a vacation to cover."

"Why the change?" she asked, actually a little disappointed. He was such a wonderful man, and he always brought a smile to her day.

"Well, when Bridgett and I got back from vacation...."

"How was Hawaii, by the way? Did you have a good time?"

"The best thing we've ever done. And long overdue, I might add. That's part of the changes. Janet and Wyatt did a terrific job running things while we were away. Plus Stan and Robin are like family themselves. I've got good people. The kids convinced me to start leaning on them more. So, I'm moving into more of a 'friendly face behind the counter' role. Bridgette is strictly going to do payroll and finances. And she and I are backing off our hours; we're only going to work five days a week. Saturday's off for us from now on."

"Good for you, Red!"

"We'll see how it works out. I'm still a bit nervous about it, but I trust the kids. Like I said, they did an incredible job while we were away."

"So who's my new driver?" she wondered.

"For now, Wyatt is going to do all the driving. We'll bring on another guy here in the next few weeks to split up the routes. But he said he'll take over your route. We got a good response from the customers, and I want to keep that positive feedback coming. That won't be a problem, will it?"

She flashed a sexy smirk, her pussy tingling at the thought of the hunky young stud coming around whenever she had enough items to send in. And if she didn't have enough, perhaps she could talk him into helping her stain a few to qualify for that free service. After all, he did the last time he showed up.

"No, that won't be a problem. It might take me a while to break him in properly, but I'll manage."

"What did you bring today. Just a couple of things?"

"No. I have five."

"Five? Well why didn't you call? You know we would have picked them up for free."

"Again, I thought you were serving lunch. I can't believe I was wrong about that."

"Ha! But seriously, Betsy. You shouldn't have had to waste a trip."

"It wasn't a waste, Red. You don't pick up in my area until Friday. I need this dress cleaned for Saturday night, and I'm afraid we made a bit of a mess of it."

"We?"

"Well, yeah. I had some help," she said, handing it to him to see his reaction.

He could smell the sex on it, the distinct mixture of semen and vaginal discharge creating an unmistakable aroma. Then there were the telltale stains, all over it. He didn't see it that often, but he'd been in the business long enough to know instantly what caused the damage.

"I'll say. Darren must have been pretty worked up, if you don't mind me saying."

"If I minded, I'd probably be more discreet about just handing it to you like that."

"Fair point."

"Chalk it up to him being on the road all week," she said, telling a little white lie.

"Seems about right then," he grinned, looking at the dress more closely, fighting to keep from inhaling too deeply for fear of offending her.

"Tell me, doctor, can you save it?"

"Ha! Yes. We'll have it ready for you. I'll have Wyatt bring everything by on Friday."

"Actually, no one will be home Friday. Neil and I have been taking golf lessons three days a week right now. Friday is one we're particularly looking forward to. Joel Sampson is actually going to take us out on the course. I don't want to miss it. I'll have to come in and get it Thursday if you'll have it ready by then."

"Nonsense! I can have him bring it by Thursday. Will that work for you?"

"Can he come around eleven-thirty?"

"I'm sure we can accommodate that," he smiled as he filled out a ticket for the items.

"That would be perfect," she smiled happily.

"Is there anything else we can do for you?"

"Uh... maybe. I was wondering, with Darren's travel schedule, is... is there any way I can schedule a pick up and delivery the same week for the ones when he's home? I could skip the off weeks altogether if it makes it easier for you."

"I don't understand. Once a week doesn't work?"

"Well, it's like this. He travels every other week. So, he gets home on a Friday night, and he has a weeks worth of suits, plus whatever I may have... like that dress. The following weekend, he's packing for his next trip. As it is now, a lot of his wardrobe is here. You pick up on Friday and deliver what you picked up the week before. It makes planning for him a bit harder, and... he needs a lot more suits. He's going to need some new ones soon, and it gets expensive, even if they are a write off on our taxes at the end of the year."

"So what do you propose?"

"I was thinking, if you could pick up early on Monday, and maybe bring them back early Thursday afternoon, I can work Wyatt around my schedule. We could do any days at the beginning and end of the week once the golf lessons are over. And the weeks Darren is on the road, if I have something for you I'll just bring it myself. That way I still get to see those pretty green eyes of yours."

"You know, that's not unreasonable. I'll set it up with Wyatt. When do you want to start this?"

"Well, if he brings me these things on Thursday, I wouldn't need him to come over again until a week from the following Monday. If I have something next week, I'll stop in again to see you. Maybe by then you'll have that lunch thing figured out."

He cackled again. "Your hilarious, Betsy. Have a great day. Enjoy your lesson today."

"I'm looking forward to the one on Friday more. I just pray it doesn't rain again. Take care, Red. Give my best to Bridgett."

"I will. Bye."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy pulled into the parking space with an abrupt stop, making Neil laugh.

"Hurry, sweetie! We're going to late."

She was out quickly, slamming the door as she scrambled to get to the back of the car. Opening the swinging door of the station wagon, she first pulled our Neil's junior set of golf clubs, the blue bag being lightweight compared to hers. She got hers out as well, setting it against the side of the car as she grabbed her shoes. Deciding to wait to put them on until they got to the range, she held them in her hand as she put the strap over her shoulder. Neil did the same with his, and he closed the back door for his mom.

"I can't believe you drove that fast, mom," he snickered.

"We were running late. And we weren't going that fast."

"We were going eighty," he laughed again. "When we went over that one hill, my stomach flipped. That was fun."

Betsy was concerned, mostly about how she'd put her son in danger. While she knew she was never at risk of losing control of the car, she had been speeding. All because she didn't want to be late for their golf lesson. She'd miscalculated the time it would take to drop off her cleaning, getting sidetracked by her conversation with Red Hunter. More to the point, she'd become distracted by a spur of the moment idea when Red informed her that Wyatt was going to be her full-time delivery man going forward.

She'd used her husband's job, spelling out how his travel schedule impacted them when it came to dry cleaning his clothes, and hers. It was the truth, but she'd never thought of asking Red to alter their schedule before. Not until it became Wyatt. More to the point, it wasn't until it was Wyatt and the implementation of Darren's rules for her to play. The most important of which being that he needed to be in town in order for her to be with Wyatt at all.

By asking Red to switch the pick up and delivery to two times in the same week, it actually made sense for Darren. But it also doubled the opportunities she could be with Wyatt.

Unfortunately, she'd been so excited about making that become a reality she lost track of time. And because of that, she was worried about being late to meet with Joel. It was foolish. It was a normal lesson on a Monday, with Neil there with her. It wasn't like she was missing out on the possibility of being with Joel alone. Her sexual impulses were getting the better of her, and she needed to get them in check.

Stopping, she said, "You know, it might have been fun, but your mom was wrong to do that."

"It's okay. I won't tell dad."

"You're right. You won't. I will."

"No. I mean it's okay. I understand."

"Neil, I'm not going to keep it a secret from your father. I made a mistake. He'll forgive me for that. He won't forgive me if I try to hide it. That makes it worse. If we would have gotten into an accident, I would never forgive myself. I don't like being late. But I was. Better to be late than be unsafe. Okay?"

"Okay," he nodded. They started walking again. Betsy looked at her watch, smiling. It was five past ten. They were late, which actually made her feel better, since she'd made her point to Neil. That was a more important lesson than golf. Still, she couldn't help but chuckle when he added, "It was fun, though."

"It was. We won't tell your father that part," she said, tousling his blond hair as they shared a little moment.

Approaching the driving range, Joel saw them. He offered a wave, and she sensed a sigh of relief on his part.

"Sorry we're late, Joel. I got hung up at the dry cleaners."

"It's okay. I was beginning to worry you weren't going to come."

She flashed a naughty grin, and said, "It's speaks well of you that you're concerned about a woman cumming or not. Makes me wish it was Friday already."

Neil overheard, but didn't understand the hidden meaning. Yet he was excited. "You're going to take me out on the course, Friday. Right Mr. Sampson?"

"Yes, Neil. That's the plan."

"Tell me, Joel. Were you planning on taking me on the course Friday?" she winked.

Her sexy, syrupy voice was dripping with sexual innuendo. Joel smiled as she dropped her shoes to the ground, setting her bag next to them.

"Yes I am, Betsy. Yes I am. I was checking the weather in the paper this morning. If things hold, it's supposed to be a very pretty day."

"Hmm... I'll have to start thinking about what to wear," she grinned. "Why don't you go ahead and start with Neil. I've got to put on my shoes."

Joel did as she requested, but he was instructing so that he was facing Betsy, but Neil's back was to her. She knew it would work out that way. The way she'd positioned herself in relation to the range practically guaranteed it.

She spread her legs wide, showing off the red panties covering her pussy. Removing her sneakers, she took her time putting on and lacing up her cute golf shoes, giving him ample opportunity to gaze at the heavenly space between her athletic thighs.

Even though her cunt was hidden, he struggled, shooting glances at her while starting the days lesson. She sensed a hint of disappointment in his expression at first, but his smile became appreciative as she waited an extra second or two before standing.

The rest of the lesson, she kept her flirting in check. Betsy concentrated on what Joel was teaching them, knowing that Friday was on the horizon. She'd checked the forecast in the paper as well. Besides, she really did want to improve her game, and she wanted that for Neil even more. The youngster was really excited about the lessons. He loved Joel, and was making great improvements because he took it seriously. His excitement for Friday was just as much as Betsy's, but for vastly different reasons. Distracting their instructor to the point he couldn't focus seemed counterproductive to her. There would be plenty of other opportunities to tease him later.