Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out, she didn't allow it to happen until the session time was up. Joel was giving Neil some last minute talking points on his short game, giving him some fun drills he wanted him to practice in the backyard over the next few days to prepare him for their round on the course. Even though they'd have another lesson in between on Wednesday, it would give him something to build on.

Betsy was next to her bag, which was in a leaning stand to hold it upright. Bending at the waist, she untied her shoes, taking them off, as well as her socks. She was standing barefoot on the plush grass of the range tee when Neil came over.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?" she asked, knowing that since he'd gotten up late, he'd eaten breakfast not that long ago.

"Not really? Are we going to the pool?"

She loved that he didn't just assume, but she reaffirmed their plans for the rest of the afternoon. "Of course! Your swimsuit is in the bag in the backseat. Put your clubs away and just grab the bag and get changed. I'm going to see if Mr. Sampson has a few drills for me to do at home."

"But you've already taken off your shoes."

"I know. But I'm sure he can show me ones I can do without them. I'm not going to put my golf shoes on in the backyard. Get going. I'll be along in a little while. We'll order lunch when I get there."

"Okay, mom," he said as he took his bag and hustled off, making sure he didn't run... one of the things he learned about course etiquette. He'd forgotten another, when he yelled, "SEE YOU WEDNESDAY, MR. SAMPSON!"

Betsy laughed. "I'll remind him about yelling on the course at the pool."

"It's okay. He's just excited."

"How about you? Are you excited?"

"About Friday?"

"About today. I couldn't help but notice your reaction that I wore panties today. I'm sorry to disappoint."

"I wouldn't say I was disappointed. Well, yeah. Maybe a little," he grinned.

"Well, I'll see what I can do to make it up to you. But first, I really do want you to show me a couple of things I can work on at home. I can't have Neil thinking his mother isn't taking this as serious as he is."

Joel spent ten minutes showing her the drills he'd been working with Neil on. He felt it was a good idea for them to do the same ones, thinking they could make a game of it. He said he was being more detailed with her, in case she might need to step in and correct him on something. But she laughed at the excuse, first because Neil was such a great student he picked up on them right away. Mainly, though, it was because Joel he was being very hands on with her.

"I don't recall you having to hold Neil's hips... from behind," she grinned over her shoulder.

"Just trying to be thorough," he shrugged.

She reached behind, feeling his hardness. "Seems to me you're wanting to play through."

"Damn, Betsy," he hissed, closing his eyes as she expertly massaged his cock through his pants.

Standing upright, she turned, facing him. Their bodies were inches away, and it took all of her willpower to keep control of the situation. They were too exposed. No one was anywhere near them at the moment, but someone might eventually wander their way.

That didn't mean she wasn't willing to take a risk or two. She looking past him toward the only direction anyone would come from, the range being at the end of a secluded section of the lush property. Seeing the coast was clear, she curled her fingers around her neck, moving up onto her toes, pulling him in for a quick, steamy kiss.

She left him breathless as she landed on her heels, an impish smile on her face as she bit the corner of her lip. His reaction was to move toward her, but she pressed her hand into the center of his chest.

"Friday," she nodded. "We play Friday."

"God Betsy, I can't wait."

"I feel the same way. But the anticipation is part of what makes this fun for me. I've been dripping thinking about you since we got rained out the other week."

"I... I can't take the teasing."

"I'm sorry, but that's also part of the fun for me. You'll just have to accept that." The exasperated whine he made had her giggling. She was a tease. And yet she'd promised him more earlier. "Does that mean you don't want me to make it up to you?"

"Make what up to me?"

"The disappointment you had because I wore panties today."

"Oh, yeah. That," he smiled.

"Would you like me to make it up to you?"

"Please," he nodded like a horny teenager.

"Wait here," she said as she walked to her golf bag. Putting her wedge away, she unzipped one of the side pockets, pulling out a small yellow bikini. Strutting back, she had his full attention. "Are you ready?"

"I'm not sure I can handle this, but yeah," he admitted as he tried to adjust the front of his pants to make room for his erection.

"Getting tight in those trousers, is it?"

"Very."

"Hmm... okay. Here's what we're going to do. First, I promise, I will not tease you Wednesday. It's all business. Neil needs to be ready for your round on Friday, so we want to be attuned to his needs. Our needs will have to wait. Friday, I'm sending him by himself to the first tee at promptly 8:50 to warm up. Don't shortchange it. I want him to see his and your names on the tee time sheet in the clubhouse. And I want the starter to greet him. Make it special. He needs to feel like he's really playing with you."

"You know, that's a great idea! This is a great way to get junior golfers interested in the game."

"By trying to fuck their mothers? I agree," she giggled.

"Ha! You know what I mean. You and I aside, you really are giving me some incredible advice on how to teach kids. Thank you for that, Betsy."

"You're welcome. But I want the same treatment. You won't see me until just before our tee time at one. Then I get to teach you a couple of things"

"I can't wait."

"I'm going to make it worth the wait. In the meantime, let me make up for earlier. Take out your cock."

"Pardon me?"

"You're back is to the hill. No one has come over it... I've got my eye on it. We've got a little time, so, take out your cock for me, please. I want to see it."

Joel couldn't believe what she was asking, but that didn't mean he was stupid. He scrambled to unzip, working feverishly to extract his big prick from his pants and underwear.

"Remember to lose the boxers on Friday. I want to be able to get that out whenever I want to."

"Anything you say," he grunted, finally able to free it.

"Mmm... and I thought I was excited about Friday before. You have an amazing cock," she winked, licking her lips seductively.

"No ones complained about it yet," he replied, trying to make the conversation seem normal.

"Not even that it's too big?" she asked. "I mean, I'm going to love it, but I could see some petite girls struggling with that thing."

"None so far."

"Maybe that just means you know how to use it. Here, hold these," she said as she handed him her bikini.

Using him as a shield to block her from view if anyone might come over the hill to use the range, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, arms crossed, and she slowly lifted it over her head. His eyes bugged out as her breasts came into view, bouncing before settling into place as she dropped the shirt at her feet onto the closely cropped grass.

"You like?" she asked in a lilting voice. He could only growl his approval, unable to articulate all the things that were going through his head. She giggled. "Men. You're all the same. Show them your tits and they'll do anything you want."

"I... I don't know about that."

"We'll see," she said as she reached behind for the zipper of her miniskirt. Lowering it, she wiggled her hips a bit, making those tits jiggle, eliciting another groan. Seconds later that skirt dropped around her feet, and she lifted it with her foot, placing it on top of her shirt. She stood in front of him in just the panties he'd been disappointed she wore, saying as much. "Still unhappy I wore these?"

"Honestly, a little. What man wouldn't be, once he knows you don't like wearing them?"

"Hopefully the kind of man that takes matters into his own hands when he discovers that the slut that's teasing him wore them so he could take them off her."

"What?"

"You heard me. The offers stands for fifteen seconds. You can keep staring at my tits, or you can make me completely naked. I'm not going to stay like this for long."

He started to look over his shoulder, but she cautioned him. "I'm watching. You've down to ten seconds."

Squatting, his big cock bobbing in front of his crotch, he took the sides of her panties and slowly peeled them down her tanned, toned legs. She lifted her left foot first, and then her right, so he could slip them off. He started to go in for a quick lick, but she knew if she let him, she'd fuck him right there. It was already a huge chance to take. Grabbing his hair, she pulled his head back. "Friday. Right now you're wasting time. I'm not done making it up to you."

"You're not?" he said as he stood quickly.

"Get a good look," she winked, and then twirled slowly. She even bent over when her back was to him, showing her wet, pink hole. When she turned back to face him, she grabbed her bikini bottoms from him and put them on quickly. That was followed by her putting on the top, tying the strings behind her back, her eyes never leaving his. "Do you think you can remember what I look like come Friday?"

"I'm going to remember you the rest of my life."

"So, you don't want me to take off my clothes when you fuck me on the course?"

"Fuck! Was that a trick question? 'Cause I definitely want you to do that."

"Hmm... we'll see how things play out. I'm more interested in fucking than our state of dress. But at least you got to see all the goods. Now, I want to see what you can do. Jack off for me."

"What?"

"Again, men. All the blood rushes to your cocks when you get hard and you can't hear anymore. I said I want you to jack off for me."

"Why?"

"So I can watch you cum, silly."

"My God. Really?"

"Tell you what. Since you seem a bit nervous, I'll give you a little taste of what's to cum. I'll suck you for a couple of minutes, but then I want you to finish yourself off."

She dropped to her knees, taking one quick peek past his legs just to make sure the coast was still clear. Lining up, she put her hands on his thighs, licking playfully at the head.

"Like I said. This is just a preview. I'm going to take you halfway down. Come Friday, I'll take the rest. I promise."

"Fuck. I must be hard of hearing. I thought you just said you'll take the rest."

"I can deep throat, Joel. And that's not a tease. If you want me to do it for you, don't disappoint me now. I want to see you cum."

She took him in her warm, wet mouth, careful not to take more than half his length. She'd stop when his head touched the back of her throat. She was also careful to only use her mouth, leaving her hands on his thighs. Her goal was to indeed give him a taste of her talents, whetting his passion for later in the week.

She got him close rather quickly. In many ways, she expected it. She knew he'd last longer the next time, even days away, if he got some of the thoughts in his head to dissolve. Like it being forbidden because she was married. Or that the whole thing was too good to be true. Rather for him to fire off early on Monday, than to do it when they were actually engaged in something more personal than a blowjob.

She pulled off and stood. He took over, desperate to finish what she'd started for him. As his orgasm neared, so did she, moving closer in front of him.

"Oh... oh... fuck," he groaned.

"Cum for me, Joel," she winked, pulling the front of her bikini bottom away from her body, showing him her mound.

He lurched, his legs locked as he began spurting. His blasts landed on her abdomen, splashing on her bronze skin, rolling down her body. She moved slightly, helping his aim, the shots landing more directly onto her neatly trimmed bush.

It wasn't as much as her husband would shoot, but it was close. A good eight jets, all thick, and gooey. She could feel the warmth as it flowed down her skin, a huge pool forming in the crotch of her bikini bottom.

She smiled. "Ahhh... that feels sooo wicked!" she cooed, as she let go, the elastic top snapping back in place.

"Th... that's one of the hottest things I've ever done."

"Me too," she confessed. "And that's saying something for me. I am a slut, after all."

She picked up her clothes, taking them over to her golf bag, putting them into the pocket that had held her bikini. Slipping on her sneakers sans her socks, which she stuffed into her golf shoes, she turned back to Joel, who was just staring at her with a stunned expression.

"You might want to put that away now," she said, pointing at his half-hard member.

"Oh, yeah," he chuckled nervously, stuffing it back in his pants.

"Remember everything I said. Nothing but focus Wednesday, and when you're with Neil Friday morning. If that all goes well, I'll reward you with pussy. I promise."

"Anything you say, Mrs. Thomas."

"Good. Do me a favor. Please take my clubs and shoes to my car. It's the baby blue station wagon. The back is open. I need to get lunch for Neil. And here," she said, tossing him her panties. "Those are for you."

"For me?"

"You had the balls to take them off me. My pussy is yours Friday. Those are proof. I'll want them back when you're done with me."

"Hmm... I get it. Your husband gets you back then."

"No. He gets me whenever he wants me. All he has to do is take it. But I want you to know I'm serious. Thanks for the cum. I'll see you Wednesday."

"See you, Betsy. And thanks."

"Thank you for what you're doing with Neil. That's where I want you thinking."

"Like there's any chance of that," he said to himself as he looked at her panties. Unable to resist the urge, he brought them to his face, inhaling deeply. Shaking his head, he stuffed them into his pocket. Seconds later, he was carrying her bag and shoes to her car. As he did, he began to think about what she'd just said.

His libido currently satiated, he began to think about Neil, and Friday. She'd given him some advice, but he had a few ideas to make the round more than just a lesson. He wanted to make it memorable.

"This might be the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said sincerely, and it had absolutely nothing to do with what just happened between him and Betsy.

She was sitting at the a table a short time later, having a club sandwich and chips with a beer. Neil was finishing a hamburger and fries, beads of condensation rolling down his can of Nehi grape soda.

"Did you have fun with your lesson today, sweetie?" she asked.

"Uh huh. I'm excited about Friday."

"Mmm... me too. I think we're going to have a great time."

"I hope I play well."

"You're going to do fine, Neil. I've seen such an improvement in how you're hitting the ball since we started the lessons. Trust what you've learned so far. And remember to listen to what Mr. Sampson tells you on the course."

"I'll remember. Did Mr. Sampson show you any drills to do at home?"

"Yes... he did. He showed me a couple of things, actually," she smiled.

Twenty minutes later she was beside the pool, watching Neil swim. She never understood the premise of waiting a half-hour to get in the water after eating. It seemed silly to her. Getting Neil to wait fifteen minutes was hard enough.

As she laid back in her lounger, the afternoon rays soaked into her skin. She spread her thighs a bit more, actually bending her knees and flaring them out, stretching the material of her bikini tighter over her sloppy cunt. It was incredibly unladylike, but it fit the mood of how she was thinking in her mind. She was showing off how bad she'd been. She hadn't fucked Joel, but it felt like she had.

She could feel the breeze between them, the wet, sticky mess in her panties making her squirm. Her pubic hair had been saturated with Joel's sperm. The crotch area of the bottoms were certainly discolored, but with them being yellow it wasn't that noticeable. She didn't care if it was. She felt slutty lying there like she was. Any thoughts of going swimming after the lifeguards emptied the pool of kids to take their break was fleeting. She had no intention of washing away the sins she'd committed. She was proud of herself.

Taking Neil's towel, she covered her lower half for a brief moment. Much like Joel when he brought her panties to his face, she couldn't resist the urge she was feeling inside. Slipping her hand under the towel, she moved the material covering her pussy to the side. Scooping up a generous portion of cum, she brought it first to her nose, wanting to take in the musky aroma.

Then she sucked it from her fingers, letting it roll over her tastebuds, savoring the flavor. It was more salty than sweet, but she found it to be perfect.

"God... that was hot," she said as she put her suit back in place, tossing Neil's towel onto the lounge next to her. She wanted to leave as much of his cum where he'd deposited it as possible, hoping to prolong the effect it was having on her. The taste lingering in her mouth would help, though. Closing her eyes, she sighed. "It's going to be a fun week."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil was long gone. He'd gotten up at seven-thirty, had a quick bowl of cereal on his own, and was out the back door shortly afterward.

"MOM! I'M GOING TO JIMMY'S. WE'RE PLAYING BALL AT THE LOT!"

"Hold on!" She called back. "I'll be right back, Elaine."

"Duty calls," her neighbor smiled.

Betsy walked to her carport, seeing that Neil had his Senators hat on, and his baseball glove in hand.

"You're up rather early, young man."

"I went to bed early."

He was right. They'd been doing so much that week, he'd been wearing himself out. Most of it revolved around golf. Tuesday, she and Neil worked on the drills they'd been shown, practicing off and on all day. They'd gone into the backyard three different times, spending a couple of hours each time chipping. It was fun, but time consuming.

They'd had another golf lesson on Wednesday, Joel concentrating solely on the game, as she requested. Because of that they made a lot of progress. That night, she and Neil were in the yard again. But this time Darren was with them, and they created a game. He'd come home from work with a bag of plastic golf balls, and he told Neil to go out after dinner and plot out an eighteen hole course for them to play.

He took a pad of paper and a pen, and not only laid out a creative layout, he'd made a quick scorecard. It took him an hour, but by seven o'clock, the three of them were playing. Darren played with Betsy while their son got things ready, eating her pussy on the bar in the basement. He'd chosen that location because it would be easy to hear Neil coming into the house through the carport storm door at the top of the stairs. They'd shared a joint first, then he brought her to two climaxes. She was fast approaching a third when Neil came in and yelled he was ready.

Once the round of family golf was done, Neil was in and out of the shower and in bed shortly afterward. Darren was hammering in and out of Betsy's pussy soon after he'd fallen asleep, again in the basement. They were still buzzed by the time they resumed their night of sexual adventure, but they fired up another joint anyway. A couple of hours later, Darren was carrying his naked wife up the stairs, her body over his left shoulder.

"You should have told me what you did with Joel on Monday. Tuesday at the latest, " he said, trying hard not to be angry.

"I'm sorry, Darren. It won't happen again."

"Yes it will. But I love you anyway."