Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already are," he said as he stood, making sure she noticed he was still hard for her. "That's what started this to begin with."

"Mmm... wish we could do more. I feel like I haven't done my job since you're still hard."

"On the contrary. The fact that you keep me this way shows just how good you are at this, even though you're new at it."

"Thank you, Darren. I actually needed to hear that. But... I should be going. Neil will be up any time."

"Thank you, Elaine," he said as he kissed her deeply, unable to resist the urge to cup her breast. He even tweaked a nipple.

"God that feels good. Time to go home and fuck my Timothy. That is if Betsy is done with him," she said as she lowered her bikini bottoms to the floor. Picking them up, she grabbed her top off the counter and made her way out the door.

Darren shook his head, before putting his cock away. It was a bit of a struggle, but he finally got it tucked back into his shorts. Picking up his mug, he dumped the cold coffee, pouring himself another cup. He took his first sip watching Elaine walk naked through his backyard toward hers through the kitchen window. "Well that was a different way to start my day," he hummed happily. Then he thought about what Elaine had just said. In seconds, he was scrambling out of his shorts.

Betsy was taking her time, allowing Tim to gaze over her naked body as she washed the dishes in his sink. At the same time she was savoring the taste of his sperm, having swallowed a huge load.

He was at the table, finishing the breakfast he couldn't figure out how to eat because he'd been too caught up in the glorious blowjob she'd given him. He was eating cold eggs and bacon, but he didn't care.

"You really should have let me make you something else, Tim," Betsy said again, taking off the rubber gloves and washing her hands to get rid of the pesky odor wearing them created.

"It's fine. I'm certainly not complaining about it," he shrugged, staring at her tight, heart-shaped ass.

She put away the frying pan, making sure to bend at the waist to flash him her wet pussy in the process. Spinning around, she leaned back, her hands going to the edge of the countertop. She crossed her legs at her ankles seductively, staring at him; his erection beginning to flinch as the blood pulsed through it.

"Too bad I can't offer you my pussy to eat. It's definitely hot right now."

"Tempting me with something we're not allowed to do. Nothing quite like seeing something on the menu you're not allowed to have."

"And yet, when the time comes, I'm going to let you fuck me any way you want. I'd like to think that's a pretty generous selection."

"Any way?"

"I think it only fair. I have issues your wife no longer does. With Darren's schedule being what it is, I'm sure my menstrual cycle will become an obstacle if you choose to let it. I'm simply suggesting you fuck my ass if that happens instead."

"Are you sure?"

"It's never stopped him. Why should it stop you? Besides, I love anal sex. So just to be clear going forward, as long as it doesn't interfere with something I have to do, I want you to think of me as available. I don't want any prior heads up. I want you to see me, and when the mood hits, take me."

"I think it's going to be difficult not being in the mood to fuck you."

"Awww, that's sweet. Just remember, when you can't have me, there's a beautiful slut living in your house that's available to you every day."

"I'm hoping that's right now. Is that hard cock for me?" Elaine asked as she walked in, dropping her bikini on the counter next to Betsy.

"It always will be," he grinned.

"I hope that's not true," she replied as she moved toward him. "Otherwise that would make the stage Betsy and I set this morning a fruitless experience, and I'd hate to think that."

"Good point. How about, it's always been yours, and it always will be when you're not letting me play with others."

"Much better," she giggled as she straddled his throbbing member and began riding him hard.

"You two have fun. I'm going to go see what Darren is up to."

"When I left him he was definitely still up," Elaine teased. "I'm sure he'd appreciate a ride from you."

"Well, I'm afraid he'll have to wait. He's golfing this morning, and I'm sure Neil will be up any time now. I'll make it up to him tonight."

Betsy stepped outside, waiting until then to put her bikini back on. She wasn't going to chance Neil looking out his bedroom window and seeing her walking home in the nude. She made her way around the yard, the dewy grass making her feet as wet as her pussy. But she was right about staving off her own pleasure. It would have to wait. She knew Neil would be up and about soon.

She dried off her feet and lower legs with the beach towel she'd taken to do her yoga. Dropping it in the laundry basket on the dryer on the way to the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Darren.

"That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," she giggled

He was at the sink, wearing the apron Elaine had been wearing. He'd taken off his clothes, not wanting to get grease splatter on his outfit for the day. He was barefoot and in his boxers, cleaning the frying pan in the hot, steaming water. He had on her rubber gloves, and was scouring the pan with a Brillo pad.

"Good morning, babe. Breakfast is on the table. So is Neil's. He's getting dressed," he winked as he looked over his shoulder.

"What's this for?"

"For being an incredible wife and mother," he answered. "And for the treat you sent over to me earlier."

"I actually had nothing to do with that. That was all Elaine's idea. I just agreed to it because, well... you know me."

"Starts with an 'S'?" he laughed, thinking of what a perfect slut she was.

"God, you know me so well."

"What starts with an 'S'?" Neil asked as he rounded the corner.

"Saturday," she replied without so much as a seconds hesitation. It was another of her strong suits, able to react quickly on the fly. "Your father and I love Saturday's. Don't we, sweetie?"

"You bet. Sleeping in. No work... all play. Just like you with no school, Tiger."

"I usually have a hard time remembering what day it is in the summer, to be honest," he shrugged.

"Usually?" his mom wondered.

"Yeah. But not this year. The golf lessons changed it this year. I really liked playing with Mr. Sampson yesterday. I hope I get to do it again someday."

"You will, buddy," his dad nodded. "I'm sure he'll play with your mom, too."

She bit her lip, looking at the way he was leering at her. It literally made her pussy leak, a trickle running down toward her ass. She fought the urge to respond, instead taking a bite of her scrambled eggs. And that actually got her mind off another round on the course with her sexy instructor.

"Mmm... this is delicious, Darren."

"It's kind of hard to screw up breakfast."

"I beg to differ. Need I remind you of the time Paula tried that one year we went to their house."

"Yikes. Yeah, I remember."

"What did you put in these? Try them, Neil."

"Wow... they are good!"

"Darren?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm not telling you."

"C'mon. I want to know."

"I'm a cook. I do it with the skillet, the fryer and the grill," he winked.

"Ha! Nice. You know, I can get you to tell me," she said with a narrowed eyebrow.

"I'm looking forward to you trying," he said as he took off the apron.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you in your underwear?"

"He's teasing your mom, Neil," she answered for him.

"What?"

"It's mushy, adult stuff. Part of our fun on Saturday's."

"It's part of our fun every day. Don't kid yourself Bets," he said as he gave her a long, sexy kiss.

"Oh. It's about sex," Neil replied, taking a bite of his bacon.

They stopped and looked at him at the same time, wondering where he'd picked that up from. "What do you know about sex, sweetie?" Betsy asked him calmly.

"Just what some of my friends have said."

"You know they're probably wrong, don't you?"

"Is what you were talking about sex?"

"Yes," she replied honestly.

"So how are they wrong?"

Darren spoke up, saying, "We're not saying they're totally wrong. But we also know that they probably don't have a lot of the details right. You see, when a married couple is in love...."

"I've seen James Bond, dad. I know you don't have to be married. Or in love."

Darren looked at Betsy, who returned the same expression. She turned to Neil and said, "You're right, Neil. You absolutely don't have to be married or in love to have sex. Are you curious about this? Is this something that you want to know more about?"

"No. I'm just saying I know you and dad were talking about sex."

Darren sat down, looking at his son. He was so much more mature than his brother was at that age. And Darren never had the talk with Gene, which was one of the reasons he was so shy and awkward around girls. It was obvious Neil wasn't going to be that way. He was going to be twelve soon, but in many ways it seemed like he was already a teenager. Perhaps that confidence came from being the oldest in his class. More likely, it came from them being more confident as parents the second time around; the age gap between Gene and Neil being a wide enough one that they'd become wiser and more self-assured together as a couple.

In that light, they both wanted to make sure they did a better job of preparing Neil for dealing with the opposite sex than they had Gene. It helped that it was becoming a much more sexual world, particularly in their country. With the sexual revolution in full swing, they realized they could do things differently.

Darren looked at Betsy, reading her eyes. They connected, and he knew immediately they were on the same page.

Darren smiled at him. "Well you were right, Neil. We were talking about sex. We don't want to hide that, because we don't want you to be confused about it. While it might not be right now, this subject is going to be a lot more important to you sooner than you think. So, we don't have to talk about it at the moment if you don't want to. But we want you to know you can talk to us about it. Anytime."

Betsy gave an agreeing nod and added, "The most important thing for us is to know that what you learn about sex is right. If you hear something from your friends, feel free to ask one of us to see if it's true or not. Most of what you hear won't be. We promise we'll listen, and we'll tell you the truth."

"Your mom is right. Usually it's always been a dad's job to tell his sons... and a mom would tell her daughters when the time is allegedly right."

"What does that mean?

Betsy answered for him, the two parenting as partners, wanting their son to know they were united together on this. "A lot of parents think they have to wait until their child is a certain age to talk about it. And that only men can tell boys. But your dad and I don't believe that. We think we should talk to you when you're curious. If you're questioning things now, there's no point in waiting until you're older. There's nothing wrong with sex. It's a natural and healthy thing between two people. Plus, we don't want you thinking the wrong way until you're fourteen if you're wondering at eleven. That's unhealthy. And it's going to make it harder when you become more interested in girls."

The fact that Neil didn't reject the notion by claiming that girls were cootie-ridden spoke to the fact that he was likely already looking at them differently. He obviously had questions, or he'd at least been in situations where the subject matter came up among his buddies. They wanted to open the lines of communication, hopeful he might utilize them eventually.

Darren noticed the look on his young face, pondering what they were saying. "I want you to be able to get your answers when they come up, Neil. If I'm on the road, you shouldn't have to wait until I come back when your mom has the answer. We're both your parents. We're both are able to talk to you about this, and we will when you want us to. We both love you," Darren shared.

"I love you too."

"So, are you sure you don't have any questions right now?" Betsy asked.

"No. I'm good."

"Will you promise to talk to us about this when you need to?"

"I promise."

Darren smiled. "Good. The real reason I was cooking in my underwear was I didn't want to take a chance getting bacon grease on my clothes. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to make your mother look at me."

"Like when Bond took off his shirt for Tiffany Case?"

"Yes," he laughed, realizing Neil had picked up on much more than just the spy antics in the movie.

"Ok. I get it."

"Not entirely... but you're on your way," his mother said as she tousled his blond locks.

Darren got up and started putting on his clothes.

"Aren't you and mom going to do sex now?" he wondered.

"Yes, sweetie. Aren't you going to do that with me?" she teased.

Darren smirked, looking at his son, avoiding eye contact with his naughty wife.

"Not right now, Tiger. Sometimes the fun is knowing we will, but later. It's all about knowing we want to be with each other. It's called flirting."

"I've heard of that," he nodded.

Darren pulled his shirt on, tucking it in his shorts before buckling up. Sitting down to put on his socks, Neil got up and put his plate and utensils in the sink. "I'm going to watch cartoons," he said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Darren looked at Betsy, who wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've never loved you as much as I do right now."

"What makes you say that?"

"You handled that so well. Especially when he asked if you were going to fuck me."

He saw the glint in her eyes, that sexy sparkle that made him rock hard. "That's not exactly how he put it."

"Funny. That's how I heard it."

"That's because you're a slut."

"Without a doubt. I'm still proud of you," she said as she leaned in for a kiss.

"I think we both handled it well. I'm not surprised we're dealing with this so soon. You can tell he's growing up so quick."

"Yes. And I'm going to have to be a lot more careful. He's even more aware than I gave him credit for."

"Do you think we're going too far?"

"No. I've just got to be aware. So do you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you just got a blowjob in our kitchen from someone other than me. I'm hoping you're going to be doing more with her than that. I certainly plan on being with Tim. But now that we know Neil is at least aware of sex, we can't ignore him if he's in the area."

"I didn't today. I was listening for him."

"I was sure you would be. Otherwise I wouldn't have blessed her idea. At least we won't have to worry about that tonight."

"Tonight?"

"It's bridge night. Actually, it's 'we're going to be fucking the Edmonsons' night. We're just going to be forced to play bridge first."

"We're going to be with Keith and Diane?"

"They're hosting. We're spending the night. Unfortunately we don't get to start until we finish playing fucking cards."

"Huh. If only we were playing fucking cards."

"Wouldn't that be fun!?" she admitted. "I'm just glad Diane offered up the idea of getting together after. Otherwise I'd be feigning a headache and she'd be coming up with a lame excuse of her own. I was dreading tonight, to be honest."

"I would have been too if I'd known we might be missing out on being with them again."

"You wouldn't have known. We weren't thinking about it until I told her how boring I find bridge anymore."

"When did that start?"

"When we started fucking our friends... so, last weekend."

"Ha! A recent development, I see."

"Am I wrong to think that way?"

"Not when comparing the two," he admitted.

"Good. Diane said she's going to think of some ways to make bridge more fun tonight for us too."

"Like what?"

"I have no idea. I'm leaving it up to her this time. I did all the heavy lifting last weekend. She can carry the weight tonight. And if she doesn't come up with anything, we still get to spend the night at their house."

"Always good to have a backup plan. Do you need me to take Neil out to the Muscano's farm?" he asked, knowing that was where he would be spending the night, playing with his friend Brendan. It was a reciprocal arrangement, with Betsy looking after the youngster for Justine and Vito so they could have some adult fun of their own.

"No... you have fun on the course. I'll see you tonight when you get home."

"So, we're going to be alone," he winked.

"Shouldn't you be saving yourself for your princess?" she teased.

"The queen comes first."

"I hope you mean that. I'm the only one that hasn't cum this morning."

"I'd be happy to take you somewhere and take care of that right now if you want."

"I'm good baby. Go have fun."

"What are you going to do today?"

"I'm laying out in the backyard. Already dressed for it," she smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darren was in the clubhouse, trying to get a key to the cart he'd been assigned. He had already signed the daily ledger for the cart, and to signify he was checked in for his tee time, but there was no one at the front to give him the key. That wasn't necessarily unusual. They had a bell on the desk to ring in case the staff was occupied in the back. What was strange was that he'd rang the bell two times already, five minutes apart.

"Where the hell is Margaret?" he wondered.

Growing tired of waiting, he decided to head into the pro shop. Joel was there, helping a golfer with the purchase of some golf balls. He nodded toward Darren, saying, "I'll be right with you."

"Take your time, Joel. I know how Saturday's are busy."

A few minutes later Joel made his way to him, shaking his head. "You're right, but the last few Saturdays have been crazy. What can I do for you?"

It was interesting that Joel seemed so overwhelmed, he never thought to say anything about what happened the day before. Darren was certain the exchange when they finally saw each other would be at least a little awkward. After all, Joel had fucked his wife just the day before, literally somewhere out on the course. It had been less than a day, actually. To his credit, the young golf pro was all business, mainly because he was scrambling to keep the course moving.

"I just need the key to cart fifteen. I rang the bell twice but nobody showed. I waited about ten minutes and finally decided to come over here."

"Well where the hell is Margaret?"

"Couldn't tell you."

"Seriously. That's four weeks in a row. She keeps disappearing, always on Saturday's."

"Really?"

"Yeah. C'mon, let me get you the key."

They walked out of the pro shop and down the hall to the front desk. Joel had to go through the dining area, past the folding countertop of the bar, circling around to get behind the big desk. Checking the keys hanging on the wall in a lockable box, he confirmed, "You said it was fifteen, right?"

"That's what's marked in the book?"

"For fucks sake," he griped.

"What?"

"That cart must be out on the course. The key is gone," he sighed. Picking up the phone, he dialed the starter shack. "Chris, it's Joel. Did you mark down whose driving cart fifteen?" He scribbled the name down, and said, "Okay. We may be out of whack again. Margaret has them down for... twenty-eight? How the hell can she get those two numbers confused? Hopefully she just swapped those two. Otherwise we'll have a repeat of last weekend... yeah, thanks!"

He hung up and checked the box for key twenty-eight, but it wasn't there either. Picking out a key he did have, he handed it to Darren.

"Not there either, I take it?" he asked.

"What?"

"The key to the other cart you were hoping to be there."