Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as quickly as he started, he stopped, pulling out while holding her head up by her beautiful brunette tresses to make her look at him. She blinked wildly while gasping for breath.

"Who's pussy is that!"

"Wh... what?" she hesitated, her mind too cluttered from the unexpectedness of the encounter to rationalize what he'd just said.

"I asked you... who does that pussy of yours belong too!"

She grinned wickedly, her eyes flashing. "My pussy belongs to you, baby."

"Turn around and bend over. Show it to me."

She did, getting on all fours on the carpet runner she'd been kneeling on. She stared out her front screen door, looking at the street that fronted their home. She was always thankful that there was no house across from them yet. Or on the side the carport was on. She loved the sense of seclusion it provided, even though she knew it likely wouldn't last. With the proposed interstate looking like it would be routed nearby sometime in the next several years, it seemed only a matter of time before those vacant lots would sell and new neighbors would appear.

The moment Darren plunged his fat cock hard into her pussy, she wished there was someone outside watching. She craved the attention, her long established love of exhibitionism taking control. She loved the idea of being watched while acting like a slut. It spoke to her in so many ways.

There was a part of her that wished she could be a porn star, a new fantasy created by the trip she and Darren had made to the adult theater in Washington DC not that long before to watch Deep Throat and several other adult movies. With the sexual revolution upon them she felt she'd been born a generation too early, yet she was determined not miss out on the party. She may have been nearly twenty years older than the star of the main feature she'd gone there to see, but she was convinced she was a more desirable, more sexual creature than almost all of the young women she'd seen on the screen in that old cinema.

The best she could do was push herself in that area, finding new and creative ways to expose herself. She longed to be watched, but just as much she loved to put herself in situations where she might be caught. The risk of doing something so wicked and outrageous filled that need when an actual audience wasn't practical, or even possible. It thrilled her that she had a husband that played to those kinks, putting her in a place physically and mentally that opened up her mind. It was liberating.

The warm breeze swirled around them as he pounded her pussy relentlessly. He brought her to a quick orgasm, which surprised neither of them. She'd basically primed her body for such a response by masturbating, not knowing this kind of rendezvous was on her horizon. Now that she'd cum like she had, there was little doubt that many more were within her reach.

He was on his feet, squatting down, driving into her like a machine. His hands gripped her hips for leverage, holding her firmly in place. She lowered her upper body, leaning onto her forearms, wanting to increase the friction on her clit but unwilling to drop out of sight of the door. She didn't want to be hidden, excited about being where her husband had placed her. He knew her better than she knew herself in some ways, especially when it came to the things she needed sexually. It was uncanny how he could be inside her head, anticipating what she desired before she recognized it herself. Being fucked in front of the open front door of her house was just another example.

It didn't happen often. In fact, it was pretty rare. The lived at the end of the dead end road, a cul-de-sac with empty lots right next to their property. Anyone that came that far was almost always coming to their home. But there were times a car would pass by, thinking the road kept going, not seeing the sign that alerted their was no through passage.

The silver sedan drove past slowly, realizing their mistake. Darren saw it as opportunity. The car would have to pass by again, but this time the driver would be on the side the house was on.

Yanking hard on Betsy's hair, he pulled her upright. She let out a yelp, her hands going to the doorjamb, holding up her body. Her eyes widened, knowing he was displayed her... in her own home. The driver would be able to see her fully, her breasts flopping wildly because Darren had increased his pace to a level she didn't know he possessed. He'd see the house number on the wall beside the door, and know without a doubt that a slut lived there.

"He's going to look at you, Betsy. He's going to see you. You're going to see him. You're going to lock eyes, and that'll make you cum. You're going to cum for him, because you love being a slut."

The silver sedan made the slow turn at the end of the road. She wondered if he'd caught a glimpse of her the first time he went by. She watched intently, unsure if she wanted to make eye contact. Part of it scared her because it was happening where she lived. Yet she knew her husband basically demanded it of her. He was reading her desires again. What she wanted deep down inside but was scared to admit to herself.

It was part of her sexual reawakening, connecting with her past. Those erotic college years, when doing something so outrageous was just a Thursday night, and then it was on to the next carnal-driven adventure with a different fraternity stud on Friday.

Darren was showing her off, but he would also protect her. It was his pussy. He was proving that to the world, one lost driver at a time. And to her.

Those eyes connected, and she felt the floodgates between her legs begin to open. She was cumming. Darren knew it as well. But she was holding on desperately, fighting it. The moment the car was out of sight, she let everything go.

"AAAAAGGGHHHHAAAAA!" she screamed, her body convulsing more violently than when she'd masturbated earlier. The fat cock inside her made sure of it. "FUUUUUUUUCCKK I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUUUUMMMIIINNNNGGG!"

Darren let go of her hair, and she collapsed onto the floor, overwhelmed by the extreme emotions the encounter created. He stood up, lording over her like she was a conquest, his cock still throbbing. Not that he cared. He'd been successful in his mission; his only goal when he'd entered the house was to make her cum. His own gratification wasn't a factor in his eyes. Hell, she'd often gone into a subspace in her head, becoming his plaything, denying her own personal pleasure for the wicked satisfaction that came with being an object to be used.

He was enjoying a similar feeling. It was a little like being a gigolo, a very satisfied client lying at his feet. But it was his wife, and she was still in the midst of what he was doing with her.

"That pussy is mine. So is the rest of that beautiful body of yours."

"Mmm... yes. I'm all yours," she answered dreamily.

"I'm going to let you play tonight."

"I know. Thank you."

"Thank me tomorrow, when I cum inside that pussy of mine."

She giggled. "Not going to do it now?"

"No."

"Saving it for your princess?"

"Something like that. I'm going to take a shower. You're going to wait here for your admirer to come back. When he does, show him all of you when he goes by, then shut the door and come join me. We've got to get going."

"Get going... where?"

"I'm taking you out to dinner before we go to the Hartmann's."

"Oh. Okay. What did you mean about my admirer?"

"The man in the silver Chrysler. He'll be driving back by in a couple of minutes."

"How do you know?"

"A couple of reasons. One, he saw you. He looked right at you. Two, that's what I would do."

He left her, the sound of the shower in their bedroom starting seconds later. She got up, posing at the front door if for no other reason than she'd been told to. She didn't really expect the car to return, but she'd give it a couple of minutes.

"Well I'll be damned," she said under her breath as the car rolled by a third time. She flashed a megawatt smile and offered a sexy wave. Then she shut the door when the car was out of sight.

She was so turned on she raced down the hall to her bedroom.

"Maybe he'll make me cum again in the shower!" she giggled excitedly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I feel overdressed," Betsy grinned as she chewed seductively on a fry.

She was sitting in a booth in her sexy red backless dress, the front low, showing lots of cleavage. Her legs were crossed at the knee, the long slit that ran up the right side exposing her entire leg; a pair of red four-inch heels adorning her feet. She done her makeup far more alluring than she usually would for a bridge night. It was bordering on slutty, her smoky eyes enough to make his cock stir in his black dress pants.

He was wearing a white dress shirt and a tasteful grey suit jacket, going without a tie. It was a dressy, yet casual style that he made look damn sexy in her eyes, and those of most the women in their group that would be at the Hartmann's house. Especially since he'd gone without his boxers, the outline of his impressive cock notable with the cut of his slacks.

"What? Can't a husband take his wife out for a night of fine dining before they head out to play cards?"

She looked at their surroundings, smiling at his humor. "Sure. Why not? What girl doesn't love a Big Mac? Not to mention the fries."

"I take it you'd rather be dressed like you were at the front door, waving at your admirer."

"How do you know I waved?" she winked.

Darren shrugged. "Same way I knew he'd come back."

"Smart man."

"Sexy wife."

"That I am. To answer your question, yes, I'd rather be naked. The good news is I will be, long before you take me home tomorrow and prove my pussy belongs to you again."

"Not just your pussy, love. All of you."

"I love the sound of that."

Darren let that thought linger as he took a bite of his Quarter Pounder. They were tucked away in a corner of their local McDonald's, having a quiet meal.

Betsy moaned as she ate her burger, dabbing the corner of her mouth with her napkin because some of the 'special sauce' squirted out the side.

She couldn't help but note, "I don't think I've ever been in here without one of the boys."

"You bring out the elegance of the place, don't you think?" he teased.

"You amaze me, Darren. I can't tell you how much I love you."

"Yeah. Hold that thought."

"What?"

"I need to tell you what happened today. I'm concerned, because I used you as an example, and... well, I might have gone too far."

Darren held her hand, telling the tale of his encounter with Margaret, and then Bill. He explained Joel's participation, and then how Keith came into the picture, but then shared too much information. That was the part that had Darren feeling uneasy.

"So Bill knows I fuck other men," she said quietly. "I'm not sure how I feel about that, Darren."

"I'd like to say for the record that it's my fault. My big mouth told him you're a slut."

"Yeah, but Keith didn't know you'd said it."

"Sweetie, I know. He was talking about his relationship with Diane, and he was trying to make a point to get Bill to understand why he should confess to Heidi. He was looking at us as a way to back up his story."

"We're not the same. We don't do what they do."

"No, but it's close. Look, I'm telling you because Keith feels guilty. And if there's one thing we know about him, it's that when he feels guilty, he's quick to confess himself. It's actually an admirable trait."

"Well I can't argue with that."

"Yeah, so, there's a chance he'll bring it up because he feels bad about it. I could see it in his eyes. He knows he fucked up. At that point the only saving grace was I had told Bill you can be slutty. That gave me a chance to kind of smooth things over and spin it correctly. But Keith did say it, so if... if you don't want to go to their house tonight, I'll understand Betsy."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because he basically told him about our marriage."

"Darren, you just fucked me in the front doorway of our house. You wanted that man to see me as much I wanted him to."

"All part of your reawakening. Or whatever you're calling this journey you're on."

"Yes. That's how I'm thinking of it. So if I'm going to do this... if we're going to do this, we're going to have to take a few risks. And with them, comes occasional damage control. I'm mainly concerned about Neil. You know that. I trust you made it clear to Bill what will happen to him if he tells anyone?"

"Very."

"Then I hope he does and you find out."

"What? Why?"

"Because the idea of you punching his lights out is very appealing to me."

"You know I don't like solving problems with violence, Betsy."

"I know. I also love that you'll do it to defend my honor, or to protect our boys."

"Well there's a higher likelihood it's the latter, which I sincerely doubt. And I really don't see him talking about you."

"You don't?"

"No, because he has no intention of telling Heidi that he's been fucking Margaret. He's too scared."

"Which only means she'll find out the hard way."

"I'm afraid so. I've said my piece about it. I'm letting it go. But I am going to visit Vivi on Monday. He needs to be removed as chairman."

"See. You're defending my honor already."

"I'm just saving you the trip. I was dead serious when I told him he's better off dealing with me instead of you. I believe I might have said you'd easily kick his ass."

"Ha! You're probably right."

"I'm definitely right. He's getting off lucky as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you sure you don't want me to do it then?"

"No. It's on my way, and I'm a man of my word. We'll see what she comes up with and we'll take it from there."

"Okay. I trust you."

"I think the bigger question is do you trust Keith."

"Do you?"

"Yes. He made a mistake. But he made one with Diane, and he learned from it. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't even be contemplating going to their house tonight. What do you think?"

"I trust Diane. Because of that, I trust both of them. Maybe this little faux pas will take all of us to another level."

"Another level? What in the world does that mean?"

"I'm not sure. Diane is planning for us to play a game at the party tonight. She won't tell me what it is, but I'm excited to find out."

"A game... what kind of game?"

"I just said I don't know, but she wasn't talking about bridge, that's for sure. You can bet it has to do with something naughty. She's like Carrie and Paula, sweetie. We think alike. And if that's the case, I don't have to know. I'm in. How about you?"

"Are you asking me to trust you, without knowing the plan?"

"Yes. Just like I've asked you dozens and dozens of times when it comes to Carrie and Paula," she answered with no hesitation.

"Well, I've certainly learned not to question you're judgement when it comes to these kinds of things with you. Or with Carrie and Paula. But we know them."

"I promise, Darren, Diane's just like me and my sorority sisters. Just like us. I can feel it."

"Your gift of discernment?" She nodded. "So she's just like the three of you."

"More me and Carrie than Paula, if that eases your conscience.

"It does."

"So let me ask you. Have you ever been disappointed when you went along with whatever we wanted to do?"

He didn't hesitate either, his trust in his wife unwavering. "You lead the way. I'll follow."

"I love you, Darren."

"I love you too, Betsy."

"I'm actually excited about going to bridge. I never would have thought a couple of days ago."

"More than going to Keith and Diane's afterward?"

"Let's just say I'm feeling very naughty, so expect the unexpected. And you said it, so look at me tonight, and follow our lead."

"Our?"

"Me and Diane. It's her thing. I'll only jump in if she struggles. She's trying, but I know this isn't her strength."

"So why aren't you doing it?"

"You can't get better at something if you don't practice. Besides, she said she had a plan. We owe it to her to see if it pans out."

"If it doesn't?"

"We go to plan B. I look for a way to improvise. If I can't, on to plan C... we go to their house and fuck the night away. No matter what, we're definitely doing that, so anything that happens before that is a bonus."

"Agreed. I trust you Betsy. Let's have some fun."

"I'm planning on it," she winked, pulling the opening of her dress to the side, flashing him her left breast for a lingering moment.

Smiling, he thought, "It's definitely going to be a good night."