Betsy’s Exposure

Story Info
Those darn Craigslist ads and a surprise.
6k words
4.32
19.8k
16

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

It was a rainy day and Mike was bored. He as been retired for ten years and is sixty-four years old. His wife Betsy is two years younger She called some of his clients to see if they have any work for him. Betsy knows that when he gets bored, she ends up losing her clothes one way or another. Well, she did her best, called many clients, and ran into a dead end. No work for Michael so that means only one thing.

"Betsy I'm bored." Mike called out.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Betsy asked in frustration, she knew his boredom wasn't good for her.

"I found this ad on Craigslist an artist needs a model for a show in Northampton. Maybe it will be something you will enjoy. The ad says the pay is one hundred dollars an hour it's for a week's work."

"What do I have to do, stand on a street corner naked passing out fliers for a pork fest?" She asked exasperated and in a sarcastic voice.

Unperturbed Mike continued. "Here's the number call to see if you want to do it?"

Married to Mike for thirty-one years Betsy knows enough to call the number, because he will bug her until she does what he asked.

She dialed: "Hello this is Greg." The voice on the other end answered.

Hi, I am inquiring about the model session in Northampton? Are you the person that put the ad on Craigslist?" Betsy asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I am and who am I speaking with?" Greg asked excitedly.

"My name is Betsy Ford. I would like to know what the modeling session entails?"

"Mrs. Ford it is great you called as I have had no response from the ad to date. You are the first lady to call me. I would like to meet with you to discuss the posing session."

"I am not a young woman I am over sixty. My husband will have to come with me to meet with you also."

"Oh, usually I don't like to have the significant other with the model when she models. I have found the model becomes inhibited if they are at the session." Greg insinuated cautiously.

"If that is the case, it is a deal breaker. Nice talking with you."

"Wait, yes your husband can come with you to the audition." Greg hurriedly said to stop Betsy from disconnecting.

"Oh, okay, when can we meet?" Betsy asked disheartened.

"You pick the time, and I will text you my address tell me when you can meet." Greg said as he didn't want to lose this lady as a model.

The date was set for a week later by Betsy. Mike was happy, but He didn't discuss the coming meeting with Greg with his wife. Betsy has a knack to talk herself out of these type situations and she will have Mike agree with her. Betsy surmised she will be naked in public but didn't discuss her fear with Mike. Betsy's fear was she will lose her job if the school finds out she models nude for figure studies.

Actually, the fear of her job loss was the only reason she didn't want to model nude. In truth Betsy really loves to be naked in front of people other than Mike. Her husband has given her a way to do this, because he loves to see his wife naked in front of other people. Betsy justifies her nudity as a way to make Mike happy.

The couple became more amorous once Betsy told Mike she set a date to meet with the artist. Mike was in his office the next day as his wife came in. He looked at his wife with a smile. "Come over here my dear." He reached for her hands. "I want you to strip naked."

Betsy was mesmerized by her husband's loving stare and without a word she began to strip. Off came her blouse, then her shorts, her bra and finally her panties. "What do you think?"

"You are absolutely beautiful my dear come here." Mike took everything off his desk and had her sit on the edge in front of him. She laid back and he took her legs put them over his shoulders, pulled her forward, and put a lip lock on her pussy lips he wanted to suck her so intently that her head would cave in.

They were so overcome with lust Betsy orgasmed in two minutes. Mike had his pants off in three and pounded his wife's pussy into a mutual orgasm in five minutes as he dumped a huge load of cum in her pussy.

"Wow! What brought that on?" Betsy asked breathlessly.

"You, my love. You are still beautiful." Mike stated in an emotional voice and with love in his eyes.

After the love fest Betsy remained nude for the day, she even dared to go out into the backyard to do some gardening naked. She enjoyed the freedom that total nudity gave her, even though there was a chance one of the neighbors would see her in all her naked glory.

The happy couple spent more time with afternoon delights, Betsy remained nude most days, and even spent time naked in the backyard under the watchful eye of her husband, right up to the day they left for Northampton to meet Greg. The ride over route nine was beautiful with the mountains and the deep blue of the sky. It was a clear warm day, so they took Betsy's Mustang convertible on the road trip.

"This is a beautiful ride, Mike."

"Yes, it is, with a beautiful passenger, life is good. If you get the gig, we will travel this for five days."

"Do you think it is figure studies he wants me to do? You know I am not young anymore. I hope he doesn't embarrass me by telling me I am too old."

"He won't Betsy you are a beautiful mature woman." Mike said with love as he reached out with his hand to hold hers as he drove.

This gave her a secure feeling and she smiled at him. They arrived at the residence in Northampton and parked in the drive. Mike went around to open Betsy's door for her.

"What to I owe this chivalry to?"

Mike only smiled and helped her out of the car. They went to the door hand in hand, and it opened without a knock. They were face to face with a young man in his twenties, about five years younger than their younger son. He had wild black hair a light complexion and was about five foot six tall and skinny. He was someone you would not pick out in a crowd he blended in with only his wild hair doo to distinguish him from all the others around him.

While I am in the description mode, I will give you Betsy's stats: She is five-foot-nine. Black hair with grey intertwined. She has a thirty-eight, twenty-six, thirty-six figure. Her skin tans beautifully in the summer. Betsy was very shy when she met Mike but over Thirty-six years, they have known each other Mike has brought her out of her shell. She didn't know how pretty she was when Betsy was younger. It took Mike a few years to convince her to model nude, she slowly became used to her exposures. In recent years she has come to enjoy her nudity in front of others. Now, she is secure in the knowledge she can still turn heads as she walks by men even at her age.

Greg was delighted to see Betsy in person for the first time. "I am very happy you contacted me Mrs. Ford. Hopefully I will be able to use you for my art piece." He said mysteriously.

They entered the residence; the couple was escorted to the den.

They were greeted by a young woman. "Hi, my name is Julia I am Greg's partner." She stated as she shook both of the newcomers' hands.

"Julia why don't you bring Mrs. Ford down to the prop room. Have her look at the masks that are available and let her pick out one to wear, so she can hide her identity."

Julia and Betsy left while Mike stayed with Greg. They sat in chairs that were placed around the room facing a fireplace.

Greg cleared his throat. "Mike, I need to talk to you about the posing session." He hesitated then continued. "I need to see your wife nude to evaluate her figure for the living art piece she will take part in, with your approval of course."

"I have no problem with you examining my wife to make sure she fits your vision of the art piece. Betsy is the one who needs to decide if she wants to strip nude for your inspection."

"Okay, I will ask her see if she would be willing to go to the next level in my audition process."

The two ladies came back in the room with a feathered mask Betsy picked out. She asked in confusion. "I have the mask I was told to pick out, but I still don't know what the modeling session consists of?"

Greg with a disarming smile stated. "Mrs. Ford I am looking for a woman who will be comfortable nude in front of a large group. The setting is in the Cannabis café in Northampton. Patrons have to be over twenty-one to enter. The model will be a living art piece and assume poses from three in the afternoon until seven each day for a week. The compensation is one-hundred dollars an hour. Are you comfortable doing a gig like this?"

Betsy's face turned red, as she thought. "I have modeled nude for a small group on occasion and for individual artist, but will I have the courage to model for a large group?" Betsy then looked to her husband. "What do you think Mike should I do the session, that means you will have to drive me here each day."

"It is up to you my dear. I will back you up whatever you want to do." Mike said as he crossed his fingers in back of him as he continued. "The drive is a pleasant one I have no issues with the road trip each day, as I did it going to the college daily for six months. I know every curve of the road by heart."

There was a long pregnant pause in the conversation as Betsy thought. "I really want to do this, but Mike has left it entirely up to me. I wish he commanded me to do it as it would make me feel less guilt on my part wanting to expose my body to others." With an embarrassed smile Betsy said. "Okay I will do it for your art."

Greg with a sigh of relief and with an embarrassed smile said. "Can I call you Betsy?"

"Yes, you can, as I going to be working with you and probably in the nude I surmise."

"Thank you for agreeing to be my living work of art. There is one last thing I need to have you do, so that we can continue. I will need to see you completely nude and show you the pose you will assume. I want you to practice it in the next few weeks before the show."

This took Betsy by surprise as she has never had to strip nude before she modeled for any of her other gigs. She looked around she was in the middle of the den with Greg and Mike sitting in chairs. Betsy looked to her husband for direction. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She then asked. "Is there a place I can remove my clothes and then come back out here?"

Julia intervened. "Follow me there is an office down the hall you can use." She preceded Betsy down the hall went into the room, she made no move to give Betsy privacy as she stripped nude but sat at the desk to watch her. "You can put your clothes on the desk Betsy."

Embarrassed Betsy turned her back to the younger woman and began to undress. She removed her long blouse which went to her knees and folded it. Then she removed her shoes, unhooked, and unzipped her slacks, and folded them. Betsy was so nervous she fumbled with the hooks to her bra.

"Here let me help you with that Betsy." Julia said to the surprised older woman as she unhooked the bra. "You have beautiful skin, so soft and blemish free." Julia said as she took liberties with the almost fully nude woman.

Betsy removed her bra, Julia took it from her, and put it on the growing pile of Betsy's discarded clothes.

"Let me help with your panties." Julia said as she backed the mature woman against the desk, knelt in front of Betsy. Julia's face only inches away from the woman's overheated pussy. Julia smiled as she could smell the unmistaken scent of an excited woman. When Betsy raised her foot so Julia could remove the panty from one foot the scent became stronger. By the time the older woman's panties were off completely the room had the sweet smell of Betsy in heat. Her nipples also revealed her arousal. "You will make an absolutely marvels model, just the type of model we are looking for" Julia said to bolster Betsy's confidence.

Julia evaluated the older woman's body as it came into view. She thought. "Betsy's breasts are large; they sag a little to warrant their weight. Her breasts are natural. Her pubic hair is unruly in an erotic way, her butt is firm, and she walks with an alluring swagger. Betsy is just the woman to be a living art piece."

Betsy hesitantly walked down the hall to the den, she didn't know what to do with her hands. Betsy has been naked in front of other people before, but this seems different for some reason she feels more exposed. She walked into the den.

"Oh, my word you are a goddess!" Greg gushed with glee.

This served to put Betsy at ease. With a big smile she said. "Thank-you." All of a sudden Betsy forgot she was nude and interacted with all the clothed occupants in the room as if she were clothed.

The clothed group in the room, noted her change in demure. Mike was happy because his wife embraced her nudity. Julia had a premonition that Betsy liked to be nude in public. Greg loved the look of the older nude woman, hopefully she will be a hit at the show.

"I want to show you the pose you will be in during the show Betsy. Sit on the couch and lay back in the corner, one knee up and tight to your bottom the other on the floor, bent and relaxed."

Betsy got into position with her knees close together. "Is this what you mean?"

"Yes, you almost have the pose I was looking for. Your leg tighter to your butt that is against the couch back, swing your body to the edge of the couch more and swing your leg on the floor wider."

Betsy did what was asked, and by the way the air was hitting her pussy she knew she was totally exposed to all present. "Is this more like it?" She asked embarrassed at her total exposure and the knowledge she loved to give people a pussy show.

"Yes perfect, but you will need to remove the hair around your vaginal lips, and I want to check to see if your bottom needs any hair removal. Betsy, please stand and turn around, bend over, and spread your legs so I can check. I am going to touch you, is that okay?" Julia directed the nude woman into a very exposed stance, and she will manually inspect the hapless woman in front of all present.

Betsy arose without comment. The stunned woman just shook her head in the affirmative and assumed a very unladylike position which embarrassed her because of her arousal. Julia used her finger to probe the naked woman's pussy. The younger woman used two fingers on each hand to open Betsy's cheeks to see the extent hair removal was needed. This totally exposed Betsy's intimate areas to all. Julia noted Betsy was extremely wet, her excitement ran down her leg. The younger woman knew this is a good sign, as the model was excited to be nude.

"Betsy you will remain nude, circulate around the room, you will stop to converse with each group while you carry a staff, we will give you. You will make the rounds for at least ten minutes every half-hour and then assume the pose you were just shown. Do you have any questions?" Greg stated.

"Yes, I want to know if I keep my mask on throughout the show, as I am a teacher in Pittsfield public schools and would not want my identity known. I will be retiring in another two years. I don't want to get fired for doing your show and lose my pension."

"First of all, Betsy you will not get fired as this is a private show for invited guests only. Yes, you will keep the mask on as long as you want to, but if you become comfortable with the clientele, you can remove the mask at the end of the show."

"Any other questions?"

"I would like to know if you will have a security detail here to protect my wife as she will be nude and circulating the room. I don't want her to have to fend off any unwanted touching."

"Mike good question we have made arrangements to have a security detail at the function."

"Anything else?" Greg asked. "As there are no other questions, Betsy, we want you to be our model. Discuss it with your husband and give me a call tomorrow. If you are unwilling to participate, I need to find another model. The show will start a week from Saturday. I want to do a run through the Friday before at eight AM before the café opens at eleven AM. The show starts on Saturday and runs through the following Friday the dates were extended by the Café. The show runs from three PM until seven PM. You will have to be here at two PM for make-up. Are there any other questions?"

"Yes, will the pay be one hundred dollars an hour and will Betsy get paid for the time in makeup?"

"Yes, to both questions." Julia stated. "Anything else?"

"No, I guess I will just have to decide if I want to do the gig." Betsy stated.

"Okay, hope to see you on Friday." Greg said in a stressed voice as Betsy is the only one to answer the ad to date.

The group followed Betsy to the office and conversed with her as she dressed. Greg and Julia found out the couple have three sons all out of the house and living on their own with live-in girlfriends. Mike is a retired construction worker who does construction consulting.

It surprised Mike that his wife has become accustomed to her nudity in such a short time. Moreover, she let the group watch the intimate process as Betsy dressed, while they conversed with her. Hopefully Betsy will consent to do the show, as it is summer vacation presently. so Betsy has time to model for Greg. They walked the couple to the door and Julia gave the surprised older woman a hug when she left. Greg shook Mike's hand and give him a nod to emphasize he needs Betsy to model for him.

Mike opened the door for Betsy. "What do I owe this gesture to, me being naked in front of strangers for a couple of hours?"

"No, I just thought it is nice to open the door for my lovely wife."

"Well, your lovely wife is hungry after the exercise she got while nude. Let's go to the Olive Garden in West Springfield. We can go to MGM after we eat."

"I will take you to dinner, but if you want to go to MGM, we will have to buy you a suitable outfit to go there."

"You mean to tell me you don't like my outfit? I don't want to spend time finding an outfit it will take too long and you won't feel like going to MGM after that, so you will just waste money."

Betsy had on a blouse that went to her knees with cutouts on both sides that went to her hips, and a button front, with slacks.

"Okay, take off your slacks and bra then."

"If I do that my panties will show and with the white blouse my nipples will show."

"The bra stays off and you will have to remove your panties if you don't want them to show."

"I will be all but naked, Mike!"

"That is what you will have to do if you want to go to MGM."

"Okay but I want five hundred dollars to play the slots with."

"I can do that, but you will have to leave only one button secured on the blouse."

"Then I want one thousand dollars to play the slots."

"You got it, but you have to go into Olive Garden with just the blouse on also, but you can leave three buttons secured."

Without another word Betsy stripped off her blouse, removed her bra and threw it in the back seat, put on the blouse again. She left it unbuttoned as she removed her slacks and panties. This was all accomplished in a Mustang convertible, as Mike drove from Northampton to West Springfield on ninety-one south. Betsy left the blouse opened and grabbed her husband's hand. She placed it on her overheated pussy to have him diddle her as he drove. She spread her legs as far as she could in the confines of the passenger seat.

Mike was amazed how wet his wife was, with her panties off and legs spread the sweet scent of her arousal permeated the confines of the vehicle even with the top down. This caused Mike undue stress in the crotch of his pants. He was happy so far with the way this trip has turned out which relieved his boredom and hopefully his wife has had a good time also.

As Mike passed trucks, he slowed down to give the truckers a view of his exposed wife and relieve the boredom truckers face on long hauls. He could see their expressions, and some gave the couple a thumbs up. Betsy bought right into her exposure to the truckers and made sure they got a beaver shot as they passed the big riggs.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12