Betsy’s Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think Betsy do you want to do the gig for Greg and Julia?" He asked as he rubbed his wife's pussy.

In a breathless voice she stated. "I want to do it but am afraid someone will recognize me. AAAAHHHHHHHHH." She came with a vengeance. Her orgasm flowed out of her pussy and onto the car seat.

Her husband let her enjoy her orgasm as he drove to the Olive Garden. He slowed down as he passed the many trucks on the road, hopefully they received a good view of his naked wife. She stayed nude with her legs comfortably apart, until they were at the lights into the mall at the restaurant car park.

When he parked the car, he said to his wife. "We are here."

She looked around in a daze, secured two buttons on her top. Mike went around and opened the door for his wife. She alighted the vehicle. Betsy gave her husband and the group who stood in back of him a prolonged view of her pussy.

To Mike's delight the hostess sat them at a table beside the group of, six young men who saw Betsy's pussy as she exited the car. There was a period of uneasy silence and many sideways glances at the older woman.

One of the young men finally found the courage to state. "It is a beautiful day today and we had a perfect view of the wildlife in this area." He stated cryptically.

"Would that be a beaver you saw in the parking lot by any chance?" Mike asked as his wife turned away embarrassed.

"Yes, we all saw it and it was a beautiful sight for sore eyes. We are here on business and would like to know what there is to do in this area?"

"MGM has a casino in Springfield." Betsy piped up.

"How far is that from here our hotel is across the street from this mall."

"About ten minutes you can follow us." Betsy said.

"Do you think we will see more beaver tonight." One of the young men asked.

"Probably but you can't shoot it only look at it." Betsy said.

"If you asked nicely, you may be able to view it again." Mike stated to Betsy's dismay.

"We would really like to be on beaver watch while we wait for our meals." Another of the young men stated.

"Okay, but I need a lookout I am hungry and don't want to get thrown out of here before my meal is served." Betsy said as she turned to the young men and spread her legs.

"Unbelievable!" All the young men said as they took in the beauty of the engorged pussy of the woman at the next table.

The group had their dinner and escorted the lovely woman out to her car. The young men followed the couple to MGM. At the casino the group stayed in close proximity to Betsy. She in turn gave them a beaver show when no one was looking. This caused her to lose five hundred dollars in less than an hour.

The spokesman for the group came over to Betsy and asked. "If we each give you two hundred dollars, would you come to our suite and put on a show for us."

Mike who is six-foot-four inches, has a fourth-degree black belt in the martial arts and was in the special forces in the army said to the young men. "If Betsy decides to come to your suite, it will only be for a show, no fucking under any circumstances. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir." They all said in unison.

"Well Betsy what do you want to do? It is up to you. You want to stay here and lose the other five hundred dollars or do you want to make twelve hundred dollars." One of the young men asked.

"Let's go Mike, we will follow them to their motel after they give you the money." Betsy told her husband.

"Okay guys you heard the lady, two hundred each and then we go to your hotel."

"What, says you won't take the money and leave. We will be out twelve hundred dollars." One of the young men said.

"I'll tell you what I will do, I will ride with you guys and my husband will follow us after you tell him the hotel name, room number and who the room is under. Don't forget guys the car we have is a Mustang GT." Betsy stated, with a smile.

Mike pulled out his phone. "Okay guys licenses please."

"Why do you need our licenses?"

"Because the woman I love more than life itself has consented to go with you, so I need to know who you are."

The young men knew it would be a deal breaker if they didn't consent to Mike's demand, so they each produced the document requested and Mike took a photo of them.

With the monetary transaction complete. Betsy removed her only garment, threw it to her husband, and then jumped in the back seat between two of the young men. She sat with her legs spread and pussy on show for the driver as he adjusted the rearview mirror to glance at her pussy.

Mike followed the young men's vehicle close behind in the Mustang.

Each of the men on the side of Betsy had their hand on her naked thigh. They slowly moved their hand up her leg until they touched her pubic hair. "You guys are getting a little too familiar with me, remember I am only here for your viewing pleasure. Do not touch!"

"Betsy you are about thirty-five that is only a few years older than me." The young man on her left stated as he still rested his hand on the juncture of her leg and stretched his finger to touch a pussy lip.

"Thank you, my dear young lad, but I am over sixty." Betsy corrected the young man, who had his fingers on the side of her box.

"Holy shit you are older than all of our mothers." The group said in unison.

This did not stop them from pursuing their goal of dipping their fingers in her honeypot. On her part she spread her legs further apart to give them access to her treasure.

"I hope Mike will not be too mad at me for letting two of the men dip their fingers in my box." She thought as she felt the two inserting their fingers deeper into her box. "Two men at a time using my pleasure pit." She though as she felt an orgasm rising. "Oh, My I AM CUMMMMINNG!" As both young men strummed on her clit at the same time.

All in the car could smell the sweet scent of her orgasm. They all wanted to get in on the action, but will Mike allow it.

The group had to go by the check in desk to get to their suite. They huddled around Betsy, but she was so tall they could see her naked shoulders as the group passed the desk.

As Mike walked by the clerk at the desk asked. "Sir, is the woman naked?"

"No, she is my wife, and we met our sons here. The blouse she has on is skin color and gets a lot of double takes, when she wears it."

"They don't look like brothers?" The clerk still was not satisfied with Mike's answer said.

"There're not brothers they are adopted."

"Okay I understand now." The clerk stated.

Mike ran up three flights of stairs to get to the room. Got there just as the door to the room shut. "It's Mike, open the door."

"How come you didn't get in the elevator with us?" Betsy asked.

"Because the clerk at the desk stopped me." Mike said and proceeded to tell the group what he said.

They all laughed.

"Mike, I need to talk with you." Betsy said in a serious tone.

"What is the matter, we can leave if you think this is a bad idea, I will give them the money back."

"Nothing like that, the two guys I sat between gave me an orgasm on the way here." Betsy said in a whisper and crossed her fingers he wouldn't explode.

It took Mike a while to answer His wife. "She has never been with another guy, but I have been with a few women before I met Betsy. She should get a hall pass to even the score." He thought. "Betsy don't do that again unless I can watch. Do you understand?" Mike stated in a displeased voice.

Mike and Betsy are in horny states, which will be good for the young men. Mike wants to see Betsy with other men and Betsy is horny enough to make Mike's fantasy a reality tonight. Betsy pranced around and sat on each guy's lap raising wood on the poor young men teasing them for about a half hour.

The spokesman for the group finally came over to Mike. "You wife is causing us to have a bad case of blue balls we need to do something about this."

"You will have to talk to the boss my wife not me."

"Betsy, we need you to do more we all have blue balls." The spokesman stated.

"Mike, you sure want to watch me with these young men?"

"Yes, but I want to fuck you first in front of everyone."

"Okay then everyone apart from Mike, needs condoms and Three hundred dollars more to continue." Betsy stated.

The money was thrown on the table, Mike collected and counted it. The young men stripped out of their clothes, as did Mike. Betsy sat back and watched the sausage show and compared equipment, as this is the first time she has seen so many cocks in real time.

Mike walked up to his wife, bent her over the couch and fucked her in front of all the young men, his stamina was increased because of the audience. It took him twenty minutes to blow his load into his wife.

Mike took over as director of the fuck fest. "Betsy, go lay on the bed on your back, the first thing you guys will do is eat my wife's pussy as she gives you blowjobs Round two is each of you can fuck her as long as you have a condom on."

It was a while before one of the young men said. "Oh, what the hell." He went to his knees between the naked woman's spread legs and started to eat the cream pie.

Mike directed. "Okay someone straddle my wife and let her suck your cock."

Without any hesitation a young man did as asked, and Betsy gobbled his meat down her throat. She has never had another man's pecker in her mouth. She has only been with Mike. The young man didn't last long he blew his load down her throat in less than two minutes.

Each young man had to eat Mike's wife's pussy and she in turn gave all blow jobs. She didn't come every time one of the young guys ate her because Mike was directing the guys to move along, before she could cum.

After the preliminaries, blowjobs and pussy licking was completed the main event started. As the young men became interested again in the older woman. They donned their raincoats for pecker heads and fucked Mike's wife in front of him. By Nine PM there was not an erect pecker in the suite. Betsy took the lead out of all the men's pencils. Mike went down to the car to get his wife's blouse. The young studs were all laying around in LALA land. Betsy was on the bed with her legs spread the sheet under her covered in her cum. Her pussy lips were red and engorged her nipples erect. She had the most beautiful, satisfied look on her face.

Mike took a photo of his naked, well fucked, and spread wife. He helped her with the shirt turned into a dress and they bid goodbye to the group.

"How can we get ahold of you again?" One of the studs asked.

"We will contact you." Mike stated as they walked out the door.

If you came within two feet of Betsy, you could tell she was freshly fucked and she had the complexion of a satisfied woman.

It was getting dark as the couple got onto ninety west, Betsy opened her shirt and laid back to enjoy the warm summer air on her naked well fucked body. The Mustang convertible glided down the road home with twenty-five hundred dollars more than they left home with.

"My wife has still got it." Mike thought with a smile as he looked over at his beautiful naked wife asleep in the passenger seat, legs spread to show her pussy. "What more can a guy ask for."

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12