Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 02

Story Info
The revelation and preparation.
9.1k words
3.85
9.5k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

The drive home on that fateful night was peaceful. Mike relived the last few hours as he drove. He looked over at his naked wife as she slept in the passenger seat pleasurably exhausted from her adventure. It was a moonlit night, and he could make out the silhouette of his wife. She looked so peaceful in her slumber.

Betsy reached down, rubbed her pussy as she mumbled something muffled under her breath. She had a smile on her face and then started to moan as she jammed three fingers in her wet honey pot. Betsy finger fucked herself as she slept, she came with a loud cry of pleasure. Betsy didn't awake, she turned toward Mike and spread her legs wider in her slumber, as she leaned against the passenger door. She had a smile on her face.

The couple arrived home, Mike opened the garage door and drove in. He awakened his wife and helped her into the house. They took a shower together without any mention of their day. Each were in their own world tonight but would have to talk about the way forward for them at some later date.

They dried each other and went to bed naked, something that hasn't happened since the children were born. Betsy felt secure when her husband wrapped his arms around her while he cupped her breasts, and they spooned. They fell asleep in this position.

Mike awoke alone in the bed. Sometime during the night Betsy had disengaged from his hug. He could smell coffee, bacon cooking, and his wife humming a happy toon. He arose went to the bathroom relieving his bladder, donned shorts, and walked into the kitchen topless to find his nude wife with only an apron on her naked body at the stove as she prepared breakfast.

"My-my I like your outfit. I think you should dress that way from now on. In fact, I insist that you wear that outfit when home from now on my dear you look absolutely edible." Mike drooled as he rose to the occasion.

"Yeah, this is my birthday suit it is wash while I wear it. I thought it was befitting after the night we had." She giggled.

Mike looked at his wife the picture of sexuality, with her hair mussed up, breasts that peeked out on the side of the apron and the hint of her pussy framed below her brown star, from the back. Betsy had a space in the juncture of her legs that let her pussy lips hang down exposed when she stood with her legs slightly apart for balance. Which she did at the stove and the sink.

They sat to eat while Betsy still vacillated whether she wanted to do the show for Greg. "Mike what do you think, should I do the show for Greg? What if someone recognizes me? I don't want to lose my job at this late stage of the game. I am too close to retirement."

Betsy ate slowly as Mike contemplated the best way to answer his wife.

"Betsy are you afraid to do the show and looking for a way out?"

"No, I know I will have fun as you have shown me that I like to be nude in front of other people."

"Will it make you happy to do the show?"

"I know in the beginning I would be embarrassed to be the only nude woman in a room full of men, but I know I will get over the embarrassment quickly. I would be happy to have the money Greg will pay me also."

"Then it is settled Betsy do the show, call Greg after breakfast."

The couple cleaned up the breakfast dishes. Mike was in back of his wife, as he passed the dishes to her to put in the dishwasher. When she bent over, he poked his sheathed pecker between her ass cheeks, this aroused his wife as she remembered the wonder feeling she had when all the young men poked her the night before.

Betsy looked back over her shoulder and said. "You better stop that, or we will not finish cleaning up and have to go take a shower ourselves."

They hurriedly finished their chores and Mike pulled the bow on his wife's apron, removed it, and put her on the kitchen counter in one motion. Betsy was surprised to find herself on the counter with her legs over her husband's shoulders, he pulled her to the edge and started to use his tongue as a mini pecker as he rubbed her clit. She moaned her excitement.

In a hoarse voice Betsy moaned. "OH, MY DEAR! Mike you're making my toes curl. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" The surprised woman came.

Mike with his wife's legs still on his shoulders he unzipped and dropped his shorts. Brought his wife's legs to his waist and Betsy used one of her hands to inserts her husband's pecker in her honey pot. She then proceeded to use her legs to make the tightest connection possible to her pussy and her husband's pecker. They found their rhythm and she rode his man meat to her second orgasm as he blew his load into her box.

"Wow, I should have consented to your wishes sooner, you are insatiable now. I like the new you Mike." Betsy said as she dismounted the counter, cum ran down her legs onto the floor. She retrieved her cell phone. She dialed Greg's number when he answered Betsy stated. "Hi Greg, I will do your show. I will be there on Friday morning for rehearsal."

"That is great news, remember to trim your pubic area. Wear a dress only, no undergarments when you come here. See you Friday morning." The jubilant Artists stated before he hung up.

"Mike, I want you to shave me."

"No, I don't think I can do a good job. We need to find a professional hairdresser to take care of your pubic trim."

The reason Mike said this is he has his friend Bernie who is a hairdresser, both go to him for their haircuts, his wife's perms, and hair coloring. He can do this for her, besides Mike wants to show his wife off to his friend Bernie.

"Where can I have this done then?"

"Betsy, leave that to me. I will find someone for you my dear give me a day or two."

Betsy was still naked along with her husband, they showered together to save water. You will never guess what happened in the shower. Betsy was so excited about doing the show that she gave her husband's pecker a tongue bath. Which caused round two of their fuck fests in the shower. Betsy was delighted to get all this attention from her husband. They exited the shower and dried each other off.

"Hopefully the lust will last for a while." Betsy thought.

While Betsy was primping after the shower. Mike went down to his office. Dialed up Bernie he answered. "This is Bernie's Curls how may I help you."

"Hi Bernie, this is Mike Ford."

"Hi Mike, you need a haircut?"

"No, I am good I am calling for my wife. Do you do pubic hair trims?"

There was a long pause. "Yes, I have trained for that, but wouldn't you rather have a female hairdresser work on your wife's intimate area?"

"No, my wife and I discussed it. We trust you, so we want you to do this for her." Mike lied.

"Okay, but I'm not set up for anything like that it will take me until Thursday. Come after 5 PM as I don't want anyone coming in the shop while we are taking care of your wife's intimate area."

"Thank you that is great." As an afterthought Mike said. "It will be okay with Betsy if you have other people there to watch. Oh, I want you to have my wife remove all her clothes, so she won't get them messed up with the creams you use."

"Understood, buddy and in that case, I will do her trim for free." Bernie stated in glee as he will charge his friends to watch.

The next few days after Betsy's fuck fest Mike made sure his wife was well lubricated so she wouldn't squeak when she walked. (Translation- they fucked a lot and in every room.)

In the middle of the week, they sat and had the conversation. Mike in shorts and a tee, Betsy nude and relaxed on the couch.

Betsy started the conversation. "Mike once you gave me the hall pass, I would have done a show for nothing for the young men. I was surprised when they offered me the money."

"If they went to the strip shows in Springfield, they would have spent at least that much money Betsy."

"Oh, I didn't realize that. Mike when did you decide to let me have sex with the group? What were you thinking?"

"I have contemplated this for a long time. I felt guilty that I have had relations with a few women before we met and you didn't have the opportunity, so I felt it was only fair that you had the chance to try out other cocks. The final push was the display you put on at the restaurant."

With a surprised look on her face, she said. "I never knew you felt this way. I thought you just wanted to see other men poking me as you watch."

"Well that too." He giggled.

"Do you want to continue doing this?"

"It is up to you as long as I get to watch."

Satisfied they went about they day. The couple had a lot to think about.

The weekend arrived. It was to be a beautiful summer day. Mike said. "Betsy pack, an overnight bag for you and me. Let's take a ride in the Mustang see where we end up."

"Sounds like a plan, Mike." Betsy said with excitement, as she ran upstairs to do as he asked before he changed his mind.

Betsy had a fetish for long button front blouses that came to her knees. She donned a light blue one today with white shorts and of course bra and panties to match the blouse. The couple left for parts unknown within an hour.

The couple headed northeast into Vermont the weather was warm and sunny, with the top down they had to put on the Air to stay cool. Mike drove into Vermont and stopped at the first rest area, pulled down where there was some privacy. "Okay Betsy take everything off but the blouse, you need to practice for your show debut."

"Now I see the method to your madness. I was wondering why all of a sudden you wanted to do something like this. I have bugged you over the years to just take off for the weekend and your answer was it costs too much money." Betsy said as she removed the top and her bra, put the blouse back on, left it unbuttoned, she removed her shorts, and did not debate whether to leave her panties on, she removed them. Betsy threw her clothes on the floor in the back seat. Mike exited the car, picked up his wife's discarded garments and put them in the trunk for safe keeping. Betsy started to button the blouse.

"Leave it opened my dear."

"What if we get stopped?' Betsy asked in a panic.

"The officer will think you are a mature goddess. My dear."

"Yeah, right after they bring us in and do a cavity search on me."

"Betsy, that would be alright as long as I could watch."

"You're a pervert Mike."

"You just came to that conclusion my dear. Furthermore, I am only a pervert when it comes to you. I love to see you naked in public."

"My one saving grace, Mike, you only want me to be naked in public. Yippy!" She stated sarcastically.

In reality Betsy loved the cool air on her pussy and her boobs as they drove. The exhilaration of being nude outside went right to her pussy. Mike looked at his wife she was turned to him. He could see dew on her pussy lips, she was excited. When he turned back to concentrate on driving, Betsy thought Mike didn't see her as she rubbed her pussy surreptitiously, but he caught her antics in his peripheral vision.

By the time they stopped for Breakfast Betsy was at ease with her outfit or lack thereof. The young man that served them eyes bugged out when he noted a breast exposed or pussy hair exposed as she moved around in her seat. Mike left a generous tip when they exited the diner.

"Good she was horny for the next test I will put her through." Mike thought as he spent a lot of time in Vermont as a kid. He knows spots where you can sunbathe nude. He will bring his wife to one today and have her strip nude to sunbathe, while he keeps his shorts on.

It was another half hour before he came to the parking spot, Betsy had dozed off she was completely nude and spread. She awoke when she felt the car stop. "What are we doing here?"

"I have some sunscreen you are going to sunbathe for an hour or so. To deepen your tan for the show." Mike exited the car and retrieved a beach towel. "Here remove, your blouse and wrap the towel around you." Mike instructed.

"Mike there are other cars here, someone might see me."

"Betsy there will be many people that see you today."

Reluctantly Betsy put the towel over her shoulders and removed her blouse. Mike put her top in the car, the top up, and locked their car. They walked about a quarter of a mile into the woods and came to a sunlit beach on a brook. There were five men, and three women, nude on the beach.

Betsy sighed and dropped the towel to the ground spread it out and laid on it. Mike thought he would remain clothed but the looks he got from the naked group made him change his mind. He stripped out of his top and shorts. He laid on his stomach because he was aroused to see his wife nude.

A few of the men were facing her. "Spread your legs let the guys see your pussy." Mike whispered.

Betsy put her arm over her eyes and did what was asked, this brought a smile from the men who witnessed the pussy show. After a half hour Mike's swelling went down so he went into the water and brought his wife with him. The water was cold, but the black rocks acted as a heater and there were pools of warm water that you could lounge in. Mike and Betsy did just that.

One of the men came over and sat in the pool with them. "We have never seen you here before. How did you find, this place?"

"When I was a kid I spent a lot of time in this area, we used to go skinny dipping here many times." Mike explained.

Betsy looked at the man as he tried to bore a hole between her legs with his gaze, so she opened her legs wide so that her pussy lips opened for his visual inspection. Mike was oblivious to her antics but knew her legs were spread wide. All the other men walked by to gaze at her open pussy and two of the women did also. Mike and Betsy happily conversed about nonconsequential things, with the group and among themselves.

Betsy took notice when four teens came to the beach, she started to close her legs, but Mike stopped her. "Let the young men view a mature pussy. They have probably been fantasizing about their mother's pussy, so you will provide a service to them."

"You are a pervert, Michael Ford." Betsy snickered as she opened her legs wide for their visual inspection.

Taking note of the mature woman's movement to splay her legs open wide. The group of youths walked into the fridge water and over to the mature couple. "Hi, how are you doing today?" One of the young men asked.

"We are doing fine; this is a nice place to sunbathe and swim." Betsy stated.

The four young men babbled on as they took in the older woman's exposed beauty. They were there for about fifteen minutes until Mike stated. "It is time for us to leave."

"Thank you for sharing this lovely spot with us." Betsy stated as she stood up and followed Mike to their belongings. Mike put on his shorts and carried Betsy's beach towel. She walked nude to the car, well not completely nude she had on sandals.

Mike unlocked the car, put the top down while Betsy put her long blouse on but left it unbuttoned. He drove for another half hour to a motel his family used when they traveled in these parts, luckily it was still there and had been remodeled.

The motel was in the mountains and there was a lovely breeze, Mike went to the reservation desk and secured a room on the first floor, as there was no air conditioning you needed to keep the windows opened and the blinds up. The options were, be uncomfortable in the room with the blinds shut or leave them open and lose privacy.

Mike chose this motel because he wants to recreate the scene he had with his wife when he fucked her in front of the young men.

Mike came out of the office with a key card for room sixteen, it was halfway down the line of rooms. He parked the car and removed the two travel cases from the trunk, this included his wife's discarded garments.

Betsy opened the door to the room, and it was stifling. "Mike this room is hot!"

"Betsy, remove your blouse and open the windows in the sitting room and bedroom area. The breeze will cause the room to cool down."

The motel was situated on top of the mountain on route one hundred, there was a walkway and decks overlooking a ravine, were the bedrooms were, and a sitting room where you parked. There was a door out to the deck and steps down to the walkway on the first floor and a couple of sets of stairs from the second and third floors to the walkway.

To Betsy's amazement with the windows opened the room cooled to a comfortable temperature. "I am taking a shower Mike. You want to help me?" She asked as she proceeded to retrieve her body soaps and wash sponge.

"Yes, why not." As he retrieved his soap on a rope.

While in the shower Betsy dropped the soap a few times to hint to her husband she needed to be spermed to calm down she was so horny, but he had other ideas and didn't take the bait. The couple exited the shower and dried each other.

"Put on your blouse we are going to a nice diner for dinner tonight it has live music on the weekends."

Betsy retrieved another long blouse she had in her overnight bag it was pink and to her chagrin her nipples were completely on display. "Mike you can make out my nipples in this top can I put on a bra?" She asked but knew what the answer would be.

"Let me see my dear." Mike made a show of looking over his wife's breasts then stated. "You look lovely."

The couple entered the Mustang and within ten minutes were in a quaint town with Pappy's Diner as the centerpiece to the town. You could hear the music before you saw the diner. Mike found a place to park and walked around to open the door for Betsy.

"I feel I am going to be naked in this place before the night is out." She expressed in dismay to her husband.

"I guarantee you will be naked before the end of the night, but maybe not here." Mike told his wife.

Because the car was so low to the ground Betsy could not get out of the seat without showing the world what she had for breakfast to her husband's delight. He never gets tired of seeing his wife's pussy on show in public.

They stayed for a couple of hours, had dinner which was fantastic, danced to the live music. The only downside to the night Mike didn't make any demands on Betsy to show off, her body in the place. She was disappointed! Betsy was fearful but primed to show off, also very horny from her day's activities.

It was dark out about nine thirty when Mike said. "Let's go back to the motel my dear."

Reluctantly Betsy let her husband lead her through the dance floor as she covertly unbuttoned her long blouse as she walked. By the time she stood by the Mustang, her husband unlocked the door, and put the top down. She gave him a full frontal of her naked body. He came around to open the door for her.

"Did I get your attention?" She asked as she slid into the passenger seat while she gave him a pussy show. Betsy noticed her husband had wood a good sign for tonight.

"You will pay my dear wait until I get you back to the motel."

"Promises, promises!" She teased.

The couple started down the road. "Take off the blouse Betsy."

"What if there are kids at the motel?"

"They will see what their mommy looks like nude."

Without further discussion Betsy did what was asked and rode nude but for sandals to the motel. It was a warm night, and she enjoyed the wind on her nude body.

Mike went around the car and helped his wife out of the vehicle, she crouched down as he opened the door to the motel for her. He brought her to the door to the deck on the opposite side of the motel.

Betsy stopped in fear. "I'm naked someone may see me on the deck."

"I am going to administer your punishment for teasing me all night."

Mikes said ushering his reluctant nude wife out onto the deck, placing her against the rail facing the gorge. "Hold not the rail my dear."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers