Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy was really getting scared now, she was afraid he was going to spank her on her bottom. She was relieved when she felt his naked pecker as he poked her ass cheeks with it. "Can't we go inside and make love? I'm afraid we will get caught."

"I want to relive the other night when I had sex with you in front of the group of young men." Mike said as he found his mark and pushed into his wife's dripping pussy.

She let out a surprised squeak when her husband entered her and a moan when he bottomed out in her pussy. Betsy tried to be quiet, but her husband pounded into her with vigor. This caused her to moan loudly. She looked up and a few couples from above looked down on them to see where the moans came from. The group above were mesmerized by the older couple as they fucked their way to orgasm. Betsy screamed when she came it felt so good and Mike let out a loud grunt. When the couple disengaged from their coupling, they received a cheer from all who watched them.

Some of the comments heard as Betsy and Mike scrambled to their room were. "We have never seen anyone fuck in person before." And "We still have hope when we get old." And. "You have a sexy lady, no wonder you want to show her off in ecstasy."

"I don't believe I let you make love to me outside the motel room."

"You had fun, didn't you?"

"Mike that was wild, what are we going to do to top that?"

"Your perverted husband will find something that will top our public fuck."

The couple went to bed satisfied but tired from a full day of games.

They awoke the next morning, showered together, Betsy primped, donned a long yellow top, and secured only two buttons, which left a lot the possibilities for pussy and boob shows. Mike packed and they headed for Brattleboro Vermont where they have weekend figure study drawing in the park on Main Street unbeknown to Betsy.

The couple stopped at a diner on the way. Mike had Betsy perform for the servers. The lucky young men caught glimpses of the mature woman's pussy and breasts as the couple ordered and any time the either young man came to their table.

It was about eleven o'clock when they arrived at Brattleboro.

"What is the barrier for in the park, Mike." Betsy asked suspiciously.

"It is for art in the park, they have it here every Sunday during the summer, Betsy."

"Are we going to look at the art pieces today that is why you brought me here?" Betsy was getting the feeling that she will be naked in the park before too long, by the way her husband evaded the questions she asked.

"I will find a parking spot and then we can go see what is happening in the park." Mike gave his wife a disarming smile, that sent tremors to her pussy.

"I am going to be naked in the park!" She thought.

Mike parked and helped his wife out of the Mustang she couldn't keep her modesty because the car is so low to the ground. Betsy gave a few admiring men a glimpse of her pussy. A few women who saw Betsy's pussy show, were jealous of the almost naked woman.

Betsy and Mike walked hand in hand to the park. She was relieved to see many women dressed as she was or with skimpier clothing. Although they were a lot younger.

Betsy and Mike walked the few blocks to the entrance to the enclosed area. There was an admission fee. As they walked up to the gates a few of the couples in front of them were asked. "Models or guests."

The models were let in without paying, now Betsy knows she will be nude as soon as the mature couple go through the gates. It was their turn. "Model or guests."

"My wife will be a model today." Mike stated as he smiled at his wife.

They were let through, and Betsy saw the women who were models remove their clothing. "I will hold your top for you Betsy. Good thing you dressed lightly today." Mike said with a smile, as he helped his wife disrobe.

"You are really loving this aren't you Mike, having your poor wife nude in public."

"Yes, I wish you thought of this adventure sooner Betsy."

"Yah right. I feel like I am a babe in the woods and the big bad pervert took advantage of me." Betsy said. She was in erotic overload to be nude in a group setting but didn't want her husband to know how thrilled she was. Betsy wanted to have her husband feel guilty to have her strip nude because she has guilt for her desire to be nude in a group setting, and the thrill she receives when she shows her intimate parts to others.

The photographers started to work with some of the younger women. It seemed that the ladies were there before as most of the photographers knew them by name. Betsy and Mike wandered through the area and looked at some of the poses the women took. For the most part the women were nude but showed very little a nipple here some pussy hair there.

At one area the model was sitting in a chair and the young photographer asked. "Could move forward and spread your knees apart?"

The model angrily stated. "You're a pervert, I only do classical nudes not pornography." She got up and left in a huff.

"Sir, my wife is a model, and she would be willing to get into the pose you asked for." Mike said to the photographer to the embarrassment of his wife.

The photographer asked. "Mam will you be willing to pose for me?"

"I have to talk with my husband first." The couple walked out of earshot and Betsy laid into her husband. "Warn me first before you do something like that. You embarrassed me."

"Sorry, I thought you would love to show your feminine bits to the photographer and anyone else that is watching him take photos? So will you do the shoot?"

"You know I would but let me decide. I don't want you to decide who I will show my pussy to."

Betsy walked over to the young photographer. "Hi, my name is Betsy."

"Hi Betsy, my name is Clifford or Cliff for short. I am not a pervert." He stated embarrassed.

"I know your not, so how do you want me to pose?"

Betsy sat in the chair, slid forward, and spread her legs. He was still not satisfied. "Could you put one leg up on the chair arm?"

Without hesitation Betsy put one leg over the arm of the chair, thus she exposed her intimate being to the world and for anyone to observe. She smiled at the camera. The people who wandered close to the site of the photo shoot stopped to observe the beautiful naked lady in the erotic pose. More people stopped to watch as the photographer positioned Betsy in ever increasingly erotic poses.

"Could you please put your hand next to your vagina?" The photographer asked Betsy while she was in her spread position.

Without hesitation Betsy moved her left hand to the side of her pussy.

The photographer wasn't satisfied and said. "I want you fingers closer to your vaginal opening."

Betsy smiled at the group that formed to watch and inserted two fingers in her honeypot. The group who watched flinched when they saw the model insert her fingers in her pussy. It was such a private moment played out in public. The photographer was satisfied with the pose and took many photos from different angles. The group of people were mesmerized by the innocence of the model's facial expression and the erotic intensity of the pose.

Some of the women who viewed the mature naked woman's poses were jealous of her innocent sexuality and the boldness of her poses. Other women the wiser ones took note of this woman's sexuality to use in their relationships when they saw how their men reacted to the woman's intimate exposure.

The session continued: The photographer asked. "Could you kneel on the chair with your back to us and spread your legs as far as the chair will permit and then look back over your shoulder at the camera."

Betsy happily assumed the pose without any hesitation, looked over her shoulder, smiled at the photographer and the spectators who assembled to watch her session. The number who watched grew the longer she posed.

Betsy could see her husband in close proximity to her. He had a smile of delight on his face. She knew she was totally exposed to the group as she could feel the cool air on her lady lips and brown star. "I guess this is good practice for when I model for the show in a week." She thought with a smile.

As the Betsy stayed in the pose her husband noted her expression changed to an expression of embarrassment. It took him a few minutes to understand her embarrassment. He could see moisture on her pussy lips, and it ran along her thigh. The group assembled were fascinated by the older woman's excitement, as it ran down her thigh.

She was glad the session was over. Betsy was in a horny state because all the men and women who watched her exposure, when she shows her pussy in public it turns her on.

After the last pose the Photographer said. "Thank you for modeling for me." He gave Betsy a model release. "Sign the release and I will give you a hundred dollars for your time and a business card. Contact me if you want to model again."

Betsy signed the release and received compensation. She looked at the card with her husband by her side. "Mike look, the photographer is from Pownal Vermont.

"Do you want to model for him again my dear?"

"Mike, you like me to be naked in front of other people. When you get bored again maybe I will call him?"

"Yeah, that could work."

The couple walk toward the back of the park and there was another cordoned off area with an opaque fence.

"Betsy what were you thinking my dear? While you were in the last pose? You went from a happy expression to one of embarrassment."

"Did you notice anything my dear while I was in the last pose?"

"Only that you looked beautiful in all your naked glory. You let everyone see your lady bits with innocence."

"I was dripping wet, and the excitement was running down my leg."

"Oh that! It showed that you enjoyed your exposure and that fascinated many of the people who watched your session."

More photographers asked for Betsy's service, she posed for two hours with different photographers, and was totally exposed to all present. She loved it but found the poses to be tedious after a while. She was astonished how much money she made now she knows the real worth of her naked body. This has bolstered her notion of self-worth.

The couple was at the opaque fence which had a guard at the entrance. A sign on the entrance stated:

SEXUAL POSES AREA

Admittance $50.00 a person

No one under twenty-one admitted.

"Betsy, do you want to get in and see what is happening?"

"Yes, I do, but they want a hundred dollars as an entrance fee."

"You made over six hundred dollars for modeling use that."

"I have a better Idea." Betsy walked to the guard. "I am one of the models and this is my manager."

"Okay you can enter." The guard said as he moved aside. He was captivated by the composure of Betsy while she was nude.

"What if you don't want to model here." Mike whispers as they walked through a blind to gain entrance to the area.

"Don't worry about it Mike, how much more can anyone do in public." Betsy said as they turned the corner to gain entrance to the area. The naked woman stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh, my dear, they are having all kinds of sex out in the open in this area."

What the couple saw was nothing less than an orgy and they were not interested in that. The couple was satisfied with the exposure of Betsy in public to date.

"I think this is a bridge too far my dear. Time to go home." Mike said as he directed his wife back out into the main area.

It was nearly four PM when the couple started for their vehicle. They arrived at the exit point from the park to Main Street with Betsy still nude. The guard at the checkpoint said. "Mam, you have to at least put on something before you leave here."

"Oh sorry." Betsy said and put on the long blouse but didn't secure it. She gave everyone a full frontal of her naked body. "Is this better?"

"A little bit, you look beautiful naked it is a shame ask, but how about securing a few buttons." The guard asked with a smile.

"Okay, I will secure two buttons."

"It is a pity to have you cover your lovely body, but that is what the city fathers have decreed."

The couple walked arm in arm to their auto. Betsy released the two buttons before she entered the vehicle. "I feel more comfortable without the buttons pulling on my boobs." She gave as a reason to open her blouse.

"Do you want to go to Publik House in Bennington?"

"Sounds good to me Mike."

Mike found Vermont route nine and headed over the green mountains to Bennington. Betsy took a nap en-route to the restaurant. The hours she spent modeling tired her out.

"To be a model tires a person out." Mike thought as he looked over at his naked wife asleep beside him.

They arrived at Publik House, Mike awakened his wife, she exited the vehicle and gave the people on the deck a show as she secured the buttons on her dress. They entered the establishment and were sat in a corner with some privacy to Mike's delight.

While they looked at the menu a male server came to their table. "My name is Toby, and I will be your server tonight. What would you like as a beverage?" He stated formally.

The couple gave the young man their order. Betsy said. "That kid looks like he has a stick up his ass, he has to loosen up." With a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, she undid both buttons and folded over the edges of the blouse. Betsy faced the wall and Mike had his back to the wall, so the only ones that will see her nakedness will be her husband and the server.

The server came back and put their drinks on their table as he said. "Are you ready...." Betsy turned, her breast came into view, and Toby's train of thought was derailed. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, and he started to stammer. "Ah tits okay I mean it's getting hooter I mean hotter in this corner. Ah no I will be back." He left to compose himself.

"Well, I think that worked out well." Mike said and Betsy giggled.

Toby came back with his pad, Betsy made sure she stayed covered.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, we are, I am sorry if I embarrassed you, Toby."

"No, you didn't embarrass me you just surprised me." Toby explained.

"So, you don't mind if I let my girls hang out with us then?"

"That would be fine with me." Toby stated as he thought. "The woman is older than my mother. I wonder if my mother has the same inclinations as this woman does?"

Betsy looked at the smiling server. "Toby, what are you thinking? I bet I know? Would my mother do something like this in a restaurant? This brought a blush to the young man's face. "Your expression is telling my dear young man."

Mike piped up. "Betsy show, the young man heaven on earth."

"I don't know Mike do you think he is ready for that?"

"I think we will ask him. Toby, you want to see heaven on earth?"

The couple have the young man primed as from her vantage point she could see he pitched a tent in his pants. "I would really like to see that." Toby stated excitedly.

"I will show you when you bring our meals back. Can we order now?"

Toby took their order and he said slyly. "You know I will need help to bring your meal to you."

"That is fine with us." Mike stated and Betsy smiled in agreement.

"Do you think we are going to far." Betsy asked, when the young man left to place their order..

"No, I think you have made the young man's day."

The couple discussed the day and the fun Mike had as he watched his wife pose and the fun she had with her exposure.

As promised Toby came back with another young man the same age. "Here are your meals." Toby stated as the young men waited expectantly.

The couple started to eat and ignored the two servers. Betsy looked at the two.

"Will there be anything else." Toby asked.

"No, I think we are good. Are you two waiting for something?" Mike teased.

"Well to be honest we were wondering what heaven on earth denotes." Toby asked face red.

"Oh, that heaven's gate actually. Both of you stand over there." Betsy pointed at an angle away from the table. She turned spread her legs and opened her blouse so they could see her naked glory. She took her fingers opened her pussy and stated. "See, heaven's gate."

"You are an unbelievable woman and so innocently sexy. Secure in your beauty. You show off your body beautifully not shamefully." Both servers responded in awe.

After Betsy's demonstration the couple were left to partake in their meal. They giggled as they discussed the looks Betsy received from the two servers. They came around to make sure the couple had everything they desired and to get another glimpse of the mature woman's sexy body.

When the meal was done, and Toby brought the check he hesitantly asked. "Would you be willing to model for myself and a few of my friends we are in the Fine Arts Program at Bennington College in the summer program."

Excitedly Mike jumped in, he wrote his number on a napkin and gave it to Toby. "Give us a call see if we can make time to have my wife pose for your group of scholars."

After Toby left to run the card Betsy said. "Jumped right on that proposal like a hobo on a ham sandwich. You really want me to spread my naked body around don't you."

"You said you're doing it for me, so I figured I could help you find gigs."

"Okay I see you're trying to help me with our obsession. Me naked in front of other people and you watching me show the world my pussy."

The server returned, Mike signed the check and they left. Betsy wasn't so blatant with her nudity on the way out. Mike opened the door for his wife she entered but couldn't do it modestly if she tried. Her beaver was on display for a time to Mike's excitement.

He walked around the car, entered, and put down the top. The area on route seven was too populated with families for Betsy to open her long blouse completely until they exited the town proper.

"Okay Betsy you can open your top now." Mike instructed as they went by the Apple Barn.

Betsy did as she was asked, and then turned to her husband. "I had a great time this weekend." She thanked him as she diddled her pussy for his visual enjoyment as they motored home.

"I love to watch my wife as she pleasures herself. She has only started doing it this weekend." He thought with glee.

"Oh, I need a hand, Mike." Betsy said as she reached for her husband's hand and placed it on her engorged pussy lips.

Mike put the car in dynamic cruise control which followed the road and slowed to the speed of any car in front of them. It was still a daunting task to diddle his wife's pussy while controlling the car.

Luckily it only took a few minutes to get her off.

"AAAHHHH I am cumming." She screamed and went into an after-orgasm fog. It took her a few minutes to come back to earth. Betsy had a smile on her face. "Thanks, I needed that. I have been so horny because of the adventures this weekend." She explained.

She remained nude for the duration of the ride home. Betsy took a nap. Mike admired his naked wife's features. They were home and Mike parked the car in the garage. He unloaded the car as his naked wife went to the master bath. He arrived just in time with the overnight bags to join her in the shower. Betsy gave her husband's pecker a tongue bath in appreciation for the wonderful weekend she had. He in turn washed her pussy thoroughly they dried each other and proceeded to the bedroom.

Round two: Mike gently laid his wife on the bed on her back. He spread her legs, crawled between them, and licked her clit until he could gently grab it between his teeth.

"OOOHH- AAAHHH, Mike that feels goooooodddddddddd." Betsy moaned.

He stuck his tongue in her pussy and she went off like a firecracker on four of July with a Scream that could be heard down the street.

Mike climbed on board and inserted his pecker in her soaked pussy. He went balls deep with one thrust and pounded her to her third orgasm of the night. After she came, he unloaded his offering deep in her pussy.