Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 07

Story Info
Thursday and the surprise.
5.2k words
4.63
5.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

Early Thursday morning Betsy had nightmares: Betsy was in school, the Administrator made her teach her twelfth grade class in the nude. There was another segment: Betsy was in church, the Deacon came to her, and informed her she will sit on the altar, legs spread, singing hymns while nude. The terror-stricken woman had a final segment and it troubled her the most: She was sitting on a dais with her legs spread, each of her son's took turns positioning her pussy lips, so her son's friends could take photos of her box.

The nightmares turned into a pleasant dream as Betsy felt her pussy being messaged by a small pecker, her clit was on fire with the ministrations from a finger, and something which entered her back door. She awoke to the services of her husband as he orally made love to his wife's tasty box. The small pecker was her husband's tongue as he inserted it as far as he could in her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around her husband's head as she came. AAAAAHHHHH TTTTTTHHHHAAAATTT FFFFFFFEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSS SSSSOOOO GGGGOOOOODDD!

She went comatose for a few minutes from the pleasure she received from her husband's oral attention on her pussy.

Mike was nude, he laid on top of his wife, rested his weight on his knees and arms. He gave his wife a sloppy French kiss with a lot of tongue. The taste of her pussy on his lips.

Betsy accepted his tongue and licked his lips with passion. "My pussy tastes good!" She thought in surprise.

She reached between their bodies and aimed Mike's woman pleaser at her manhole. Mike pushed forward and was buried balls deep in one thrust. Her pussy dripped her arousal ready to be impaled by his hard cock. Mike laid balls deep in his wife's pussy without any movement, as they wanted to savor the moment of penetration.

The dance of love started off slowly, lovingly, and as the need to complete the act became more urgent, they pounded into each other, until the volcanic release of their passion ensued. "Oh, my it felt like the top of my head just blew off!" They recounted their sexual coupling breathlessly in unison.

The couple arose, took a shower together, remained nude and prepared breakfast. Mike donned shorts and a tee to work outside after he helped Betsy clean up after their first meal of the day. He continued with the yard work he started yesterday, as Betsy relaxed to recharge her batteries for her coming exposure.

Meanwhile:

This morning John called his wife to tell her he was leaving. It was nine AM.

"Hi Mildred, I will be there in a few hours." John said when his wife answered the phone.

The night before John went through many scenarios but hasn't decided what he will say to his wife on the drive home.

He left after he talked to his wife, for the three-hour trip to Worcester.

John continued to run many scenarios through his mind as he drove. It is an hour and a half to two hours from Worcester to Northampton. So, all toll he had three hours to figure out how to plead his case and an hour and a half for he and his wife come a compromise they could both live with. "Can I do it?" he thought.

The bright spot of this whole negotiation: it will be done in the car on the way home, which is the best way to do something like this for a couple.

John arrived at his sisters-in-law house. Knocked on the door and was greeted by Mildred who flew into his arms, gave him a hug and sloppy wet kiss on his mouth. "I missed you, John." The fifty-four-year-old woman admitted. She had on a striking button front sundress that came to her knees, and the bodice covered her shoulders. He could see her bra strap and the outline of her panties at her waist.

He was surprised at her energetic greeting when she opened the door. "It was a lonely few days' home alone for me too. I missed you very much, but we need to discuss things Mildred, on the way home."

"I think you're right John. I realized our relationship has been going off the rails lately, since we have become empty nesters. The only thing I know is I love you very much."

"We need find a way to have fun, now that our kids are more or less on their own. It is our time to have adventures to fondly remember when we get old, and to not have any regrets that we missed an opportunity to have fun."

"I agree, but what do you want to do to have fun, John?"

Mildred glanced over at her husband; his face was red as he stated hesitantly. "I have a few ideas to run by you." He looked at his wife. "Do you trust me Mildred, would you do what I ask, on the way home?" John said as he piloted the Rogue out of the city unto the turnpike headed west.

He entered the Pike and set the SUV on dynamic cruise at sixty-eight miles per hour. He had a moment of indecision as he waited for his wife to answer. "Will I have the nerve to tell her what I want her to do?"

There was a long deafening silence in the car, finally Mildred asked. "What would you want me to do?"

"I want you to- AAAHHH" And he lost his voice for a moment. He then continued. "Remove all your clothes and ride nude until we get off the Pike." John said in a hurried- tense voice. He could not look at his wife.

"John, you want to embarrass me! What if someone sees me? You never paid attention to me, when we were home alone! Now you want me to take off all my clothes in public." Mildred stated angrily and with surprise.

"I don't want to embarrass you my dear. I want to worship your body, the body that bore our children. Your body is a work of art that should be displayed not hidden."

"What! John, you want me to ride nude, so you can worship my body. Where did that come from? You never said anything like that to me before. I thought you didn't like my body!"

"Well Mildred you never really walked around nude, but you are a beautiful woman in my eyes, and I would have loved to see you nude more often."

"Why didn't you say something!"

"I didn't want you to get mad at me."

"Well, I think we have to make up for lost time, John." Excitedly Mildred removed her dress, unhooked her bra, and slid her panties down her legs. It took her less than fifteen seconds to strip nude. She threw her discarded garments in the back seat. She sat with her legs together faced front and her hands in her lap. "Is this better John?"

"Almost my dear. Lean against the passenger door and spread your legs, so I can count the hairs on your mound."

With very little hesitation and a bit of excitement, the once shy woman gladly did as her husband asked. "This better John?" She asked with growing passion and excitement. "I can feel my pussy getting wet." Surprised she used the word 'pussy' instead of vagina in her thought process.

"Oh, you don't know how long I have been waiting to see you like you are now." John answered with excitement and devotion.

"John why didn't you say something. I thought you were so caught up in religion that you would have thought I was a harlot, if I walked around the house nude. Besides we had the kids around most of the time. Add to that, my upbringing didn't help either my mother always told me a woman's body is to be covered, and not exposed unless we are trying to make babies."

There were miles of silence as John took in his wife's naked beauty. Mildred thought what the future will bring, with a smile as she subconsciously ran her fingers through her pubic hair, and covertly rubbed her clit with some guilt associated with her upbringing. John reached out and rubbed Mildred's pussy lips together as he drove. The woman was sopping wet, and the car had the distinct scent of a very excited woman. She gave a contented moan as he rubbed her clit. John was happy with the turn of events.

"We need to have fun from now on John." Mildred stated in a sensual voice that John never heard before, one of need, as she idly played with the hairs on her mound. "What gave you the nerve to broach this subject my dear." She asked lovingly.

"First of all we can't continue to live as we are; it is very stressful worried if either of us is mad at the other all the time." He then continued. " When I dropped you off at your sisters house the other day. I saw an ad on a bulletin board on the Pike, when I stopped for lunch. It described a Female exhibition in Northampton. I went to see it and was surprised the model was completely nude and, in the position, you are in presently. It was beautifully done, and I wished you were the model because you're as beautiful as she was."

"Wow! Is the exhibition still on? Can we go to see it?" Mildred asked with excited curiosity. As an afterthought. "You really think I am beautiful?" She asked with excited disbelief.

"Yes you are beautiful my dear." And he continued. "Sure,I will bring you to the exhibition if you want to see it." John stated with excitement. He went on to explain to his wife. "The exhibition lasts, for four hours a day for today and tomorrow. The Model received five hundred dollars for a fee for her nude performance."

"How do you know all that?" Mildred asked incredulously and with suspicion.

"I can't tell you."

"Why, John!" She was getting angry now.

"Because I said I wouldn't."

"Do we know the model?"

"I can't tell you but see if you can figure out who the model is, when you see her."

Mildred's interest was piqued, she has to go see the exhibition if only to see if she could identify the model. The couple arrived at the Cannabis Club a while after the start of the exhibition, there was a line out the door. Mildred started to put on her bra and panties, before she donned the dress and exited the vehicle.

"Only put on the dress and secure three buttons in the middle of your outfit." John directed and Mildred readily complied with his wishes, to his astonishment.

John paid the fee, and the couple entered the meeting room, it was packed. They circulated toward the dais; the back of the couch was seen by Mildred as they walked closer to the raised platform. "I want to see the model." Mildred stated anxiously, as she tried to move to the other side.

"Stay here Mildred the platform rotates. You will see the model in a few minutes." John explained as they leaned on the rail.

The model came into view, her leg was up on the back of the posing couch, her finger was inserted in her pussy. "John you can see what the woman had for breakfast. She is so exposed." Mildred commented in shock. Then she laid her eyes on the large ring on the nude woman's finger. "That is Betsy Ford." She whispered to her husband.

John didn't say anything he just smiled. The stunned woman looked around and saw Mike Ford by the entrance to the venue. Mildred stayed by the rail, until the platform rotated around again. Betsy's and Mildred's eyes met. Betsy nodded and smiled. Even masked Mildred now knew the naked woman was her church friend Betsy. They had taught Sunday school together for a few years when their children were small. Mildred remembers when she received the ring on her anniversary.

It was time for Betsy to circulate she took her staff. Security moved the crowd away from the exit of the dais and made an opening so the naked woman could interact with the crowd.

Mike came up in back of John and Mildred. "Hi folks how are you doing? Do you like the exhibition so far Mildred?"

"I can't believe you would let your wife be a model here. It surprises me even more that she would actually do this." Mildred in a sexually excited whisper addressed Mike.

Meanwhile,Betsy walked up to the couple.

"Did your husband make you model for this exhibition." Mildred whispered.

Betsy could see that Mildred would cream her panties, if she had any on at this moment by her expression of excitement.

"He showed me the ad, it was my decision. You should try it, you will like the freedom you gain from being nude in public." Betsy whispered and then she looked Mildred in the eye. "You are almost there my dear, if you unbutton three buttons and remove your sundress, you will be as naked as I am." The nude woman whispered to her friend.

"Can I talk to you later?" Mildred whispered. The younger woman could feel her excitement as it ran out of her pussy down her leg.

"See my husband." Betsy whispered as she went to another group of spectators.

The crowd around the naked woman were oblivious to the conversations between the two women. They were so enthralled in the nude woman's casual attitude to her exposure. The patrons were excited to be in close proximity to a woman who showed her intimate being and inserted her fingers in her pussy for all to see on the dais that rotates.

Mildred and John took up a position at the rail every time Betsy was in her exposed state on the dais and watched as the naked woman circulated in the meeting room and calmly conversed with the patrons.

Mildred also noticed when some of the patrons took liberties with the nude model. They were swiftly escorted from the venue by security when Betsy gave security a predetermined hand signal and the patron was unceremoniously escorted to the door. This made Mildred feel she could safely perform in this exhibition.

"Will I actually be able to overcome my inhibitions, so I can expose my intimate being to the patrons. I want everyone to see me with my legs spread and my fingers in my pussy. I want to do it for John." Mildred thought as a way to justify her urge to be nude in public. She saw the pink of her friend's pussy exposed in public. Betsy deliberately used two fingers to show her friend the interior of her pussy as the platform rotated by Mildred. "I want to do that for my husband show pink as Betsy did" She thought with passion.

Mildred's imagination played tricks on her when she looked at Betsy with her fingers in her pussy and showed pink. Mildred imagined it was she who was delightfully nude as she played with her pussy in public to the patron's delight. The moan as Mildred orgasmed was covered by the noise of the crowd. Her orgasm ran down her legs. "I need to go to the restroom." Mildred told her husband with urgency. She found the restroom, went into the stall, opened her dress to wipe up her cum that was almost to her shoes by the time she sat on the head. "I have never cum this hard without even a finger on my pussy." She thought. "There was that word again, pussy!"

While Mildred rushed to the restroom John stayed at the rail. "I hope Mildred will try to model like Betsy does." John thought as he looked at Betsy's exposed pussy when she came into view. "It is the first time I have seen a woman's open pussy in real life." John thought in amazement.

On her part Betsy took extra care to open her pussy for the viewing pleasure of John and Mildred. She was excited to be nude in front of people who knew her personally.

Per usual the exhibition rapidly came to an end. Betsy wishes she could be exposed longer, but the session was tiring for the nude model. Betsy whispered to Mildred on the way by as the younger woman went to John.

"See Mike, he will bring you into the dressing room." The nude woman stated on the way by.

John and Mildred found Mike. They didn't have to say anything, he knew what the couple wanted. The couple followed Mike out the back door into the Private Garden. He stopped at the car to get Betsy's dress.

"Betsy walked into the dressing room nude?" Mildred asked with

disbelief when she saw Mike retrieve the dress.

"Yes, she spends most of her time nude presently. She has discovered it makes her feel free." Mike explained to the astonished couple.

Mike escorted the couple into the dressing room to find Betsy's entourage ready to help the nude model remove her makeup.

"Everyone this is our friends John and Mildred." Betsy introduced the younger couple.

In turn all came forward and introduced themselves to the couple.

"Vance, can you remove the lip gloss now for me." Betsy asked.

"We will wait outside for you Betsy." Mildred stated as she saw where the makeup artist applied the lip gloss to highlight the models' nipples and pussy lips.

"No-No you can stay here I want to talk to you Mildred. The nude model said as she mounted the makeup table.

Mildred's and John's eyes almost popped out of their heads when they saw the Makeup artist and Julia abuse Betsy's breast in the name of lip gloss removal.

Betsy started a dialog with the couple while the makeup artist worked on her exposed body parts.

"Well Mildred did you like my nude exhibition?"

"Yes, it was intriguing you have a lot of courage, Betsy."

"Mildred it is a lot of fun to see all the patron's worship my body."

"Really, you weren't embarrassed to be seen so graphically nude?"

"Not really, it is fun you should try it. All you have to do is unbutton three buttons and you will be nude Mildred." Betsy dared the younger woman.

"Greg, I want to talk to you." Mike said as they went out of hearing range. "Would you give Mildred the same money you pay Betsy if she decides to help my wife tomorrow. You have made a boatload of money the last few days, and Mildred could perform on your next venue. If she wants to."

"I will need to see her nude." Greg said doubtfully.

"I will see what I can do Greg." Mike walked over to the couple. "Mildred it is very tiring for Betsy to perform, and we were wondering if you would help her with the performance tomorrow. It is worth five big ones for the day."

"I could use the help, Mildred. Modeling is very tiring for one person." Betsy explained.

"I'm not as pretty as you, and far shyer about my body." Mildred stated in fear.

The conversation was interrupted by Vance. "Betsy put your feet in the stirrups so I can finish removing the lip gloss from your lady lips. He pulled the stirrups up from their hiding place to the fascination of Mildred and John.

"Betsy is letting the Makeup artist hold her vaginal lip and he has three fingers in her pussy as he applies some cream to her." Mildred thought and it made her pussy drip her excitement. "What would it feel like to have a man only known by his first name do that to me? I want to feel that." She thought.

John was on sensual overload he was about to blow a load in his pants when he saw Vance abuse Betsy's pussy. He wished it was Mildred with her legs spread.

The culmination of the removal of the lip gloss. When Julia washed Betsy's Breast and dried them. She started on the naked woman's pussy and vigorously rubbed her clit when she dried her lady lips.

The group watched in awe.

"IIIIIIIIIIII"MMMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUU UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Betsy cried and passed out.

The comatose woman laid there, and the only sound was her contented breathing. A couple of minutes later Betsy smiled and stated. "I need to go pee!"

Mike helped her up, and she went to relieve herself in front of the surprised couple.

"Mildred never let's me in the bathroom, and Betsy is conversing with us as she pees." John thought with envy.

"Well Mildred you want to try to model tomorrow." Greg asked.

"Yes, she does." John answered for his wife, as he went over to her. "I am going to unbutton your dress, and take it off. Can I do that for you?"

"Yes, you can." Mildred answered in a strained fearful voice.

John unbuttoned the three buttons on the sundress. He removed it from the woman's shoulders. She had a look of shocked surprise that she was totally nude in front of the group.

"Come over here and mount the table, put your feet in the stirrups so we can check you out." Greg directed the nude woman.

Mildred was like a zombie, her husband brought her to the makeup couch, helped her to sit on it, and put her feet in the stirrups when she laid back. Vance to John's delight and Mildred's pleasure took each of her pussy lips in turn and examined them. "We will have to remove the hair on your lady lips. Mildred, get on your hands and knees please so I can check your backside."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12