Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like you will be able to do the show tomorrow if you are agreeable to be nude in front of a large group and are willing to spread your legs wide for the patron's. You will have to let us do some minor hair removal." Greg said with terrific excitement as he may have found another younger woman for his next exhibition.

With the help of her husband Mildred assumed the very unladylike exposed position on her knees, her legs were as wide as the makeup couch would allow, which gave all there the view of her pussy and brown star. "I don't have any secrets from the group here and it makes me feel free!" The woman thought in disbelief, as she felt the makeup artist pull her butt cheeks apart, with the realization that public nudity would set her free of her inhibitions.

"We will have to bleach your back door to make it white and remove the hair on your bottom." Vance said as he opened the woman's cheeks to give himself and all present a better view of Mildred's intimate area. The group noted the naked woman had her excitement run down her leg from her engorged pussy when Vance put his finger in Mildred's pucker hole.

"Oh my!" The nakedly exposed woman moaned in surprised sensual pleasure, as she pushed back on the intruding finger to send the digit further into her pucker hole.

John had a wet spot on the front of his pants. He was never allowed to do that to his wife. He has learned a lot today about his wife of twenty-four years and her dormant desires.

Vance began to pump his finger into the eager woman's Hersey highway. "Do you want me to prepare you for your modeling debut?" He asked the woman as she moaned in pleasure.

"Yes, I do! I want to see my wife in the exhibition." John stated.

Mildred with her mouth open moaned a breathless. Yyyeesss!" Also, as she pushed her backside against the Makeup artist's finger that violated her poop shut.

"Mildred, I will apply lightener to your star. It will tingle a little, this is to remove the stain." Vance stated as Julia brought the cream to the makeup artist.

The naked woman was not embarrassed or humiliated she was horny as hell. "Oooohhhh, I need to cum!" Mildred expressed in surprise.

The group of onlookers were surprised at the short time it took the once shy woman to get with the program. She was a bundle of orgasmic nerves ready to explode.

"Roll over on your back and put your feet in the stirrups, so I can groom your lady lips." Vance directed the horny woman.

Mildred rolled over and her husband helped his compliant wife put her in the stirrups. The astonished group watched as she rubbed her clit while she waited for the makeup artist to start to groom her.

Vance spread medicated shave cream on Mildred's box and rubbed it in thoroughly before he took a lady shaver and started to remove the hair on her lady lips. He pulled each lip taut as he shaved her to insure, he didn't injure the petal of Mildred's lovely flower of life. She immersed herself in the joy of the attention she received from the makeup artist. It added to her thrill that she had an audience attend this most private moment. The room was silent, accept for the movement of the blade over Mildred's pussy and the heavy breathing of the observers.

Greg looked at the exposed woman with amazement. "I can't believe my good fortune to have two beautiful women that know each other willing to be totally exposed in public."

By this time Vance has most of his hand buried in the reclined women's pussy. To the joy of her husband and other members of the troupe who watched. When Vance finished and turned Mildred over to Julia, the nude woman raised her bottom off the table to force more of the makeup artists hand into her pussy.

Julia took a warm cloth and gently removed the residue of the cream from the spread woman's box. She took care to insert her fingers in the nude woman's pussy to remove all the shave cream. Julia paid attention to the woman's Hersey highway also. This caused the woman to start to rub her pussy she was ready to cum, and she was frustrated with Julia. She didn't hit the right spots to set Mildred off.

Julia took the mature nude woman's hand from her pussy and used her fingers to bring Mildred to the peak. John rubbed the totally exposed woman's breast and held her hand. This comforted Mildred, it alleviated her fear, and caused her to have a monumental orgasm.

"FFFFFFiiiinnnaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyy IIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCC

UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!" Mildred screamed her orgasm to the delight of the crowd.

The woman in her after orgasm bliss, laid there in satisfied pleasure with a smile on her face.

"I never thought I could do this in front of a crowd." The nude woman thought guiltily as she still heard her mother's words in her head. "Only let your husband see your sex when you want to have babies it is a wife's duty. Sex isn't for enjoyment but procreation."

"Well mom that was a fallacy, I came in public and loved it." Mildred thought with satisfaction.

John leaned over, gave his wife a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. She accepted her husband's public display of affection with gratitude. "I love you and want you to be a model, show the world your intimate being Mildred as Betsy does." He expressed hopefully.

"Betsy, do you mind if Mildred and you do the last show together? Greg asked as he was excited about two women for the last show.

"As long as I get the same money and you pay Mildred what I make a day Greg." Betsy negotiated for both women.

"You will at least get what you have received previously, maybe more." Greg answered and let the last part hang out there for Betsy's interpretation.

"Mildred if you want to do the last show tomorrow. You and Betsy will have to be here at eight AM to go over the program, as it has to be changed to accommodate both of you." Greg explained to the two women.

It was agreed that both couples will be at the club by eight AM and Mildred will be one of the models.

Betsy put on her blue sundress which buttons down the front and has an elastic bodice. Mildred donned her button front sundress.

"Where do you want to go to dinner?" John asked.

"We can go to the Cracker Barrel in Holyoke and then take the Turnpike home." Mike said.

Both couples went to their cars and headed to Holyoke on ninety-one. They arrived and were seated by the hostess when they entered the dining establishment.

The two women talked excitedly about tomorrow and the men talked about their surprise that their wife's wanted to be nude in public together.

They ordered their meals, it was too public for any female exhibition, so the men thought, but Betsy and Mildred had other ideas they were both still horny. Betsy grabbed Mike's hand and put it on her bare thigh at the juncture of her leg. Spread her legs so Mike could place his hand on her overheated pussy. Mildred saw Betsy's maneuver and copied it. This surprised John as he has never had his hand on his wife's pussy in public before.

As the server came to their table with their meals. The two men covertly removed their fingers from their wife's honey pot. Both couples ate, and the group motored home.

Betsy and Mildred removed their dresses to the excitement of their spouses They played a game of leapfrog. Where each driver slowed and let the other pass and sped up again. Mike saw Mildred nude in the car and John saw Betsy nude in the car. Along with any truckers they passed. They arrived home after a three-orgasm trip for each of the ladies.

Betsy fell asleep exhausted with her fingers embedded in her pussy after the third orgasm. Mildred with her newfound persona, needed to catch up on the lost time spent as the shy introvert. She gently stroked her pussy and inserted her fingers in her manhole to the delight of John.

It was late when they arrived home.

Mike helped his nude wife exit the car and into bed, while he showered before bed.

John and Mildred showered together a first for both. She bent forward at the back shower wall as John played hide the salami with his newly freed wife from the archaic values of her parents. They took turns drying each other and went to bed calm and happy. Something that was missing in their lives before today.

Another first Mildred and John went to bed nude, and they spooned in slumber. Will this be a new beginning for the couple or a cataclysmic end if others find out about their life choices from here on? Stay tuned for the rest of the story!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12