Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vance applied the cream to Mildreds back door and let it set.

They switched places, so Mildred could get her hair styled. With the nude women's hair complete it was onto the lip gloss on the nipples and then on their pussy lips.

John could not get over Vance. He had almost his whole hand in Mildred's pussy as he applied the lip gloss, and he showed no signs of arousal. It was the same when he put the makeup on Betsy's pussy lips, no sign of arousal. "I hope I don't become that jaded that I could watch someone put their hand in my wife's pussy and not become aroused?" He thought.

Julia helped with the makeup of the nude women and washed the cream from Mildred's back door. She helped with the nipple gloss as Vance did the women's pussy makeup. Greg and the owner of the club were in attendance. They wished they had their hands on the nude women's pussies, instead of Vance.

Vance gave Mildred a mirror to look at her pristine back star. Mildred never gave any thought to the allured of her poop shut, but today it will be exposed, and it does look good.

When the women's makeup was complete, Greg spoke to the women. "Both of you need to have cum dripping out of her vaginas as Betsy did on Wednesday, because I received positive comments from the patrons as I polled them on the way out. Mildred, I hope you will participate in this for me?" He said embarrassed but hopeful and then said to sweeten the pot. "There is an extra five hundred each for you."

"What do you think Mike can you help out with this, or do I have to find someone else?" Betsy snickered.

"No, I will be more than happy to help my dear you have been too tired for me to get any loving lately, Betsy."

"Do you think you could perform in front of the group that is here my dear?" Betsy asked in hopeful excitement as she wants to perform the sex act in front of people.

Greg said. "We will leave you two couples to have at it. You have a half hour before the show begins. I want to see a lot of cum drip from the ladies honey pot, while they are on display." He said as he thought Betsy wanted the entourage to leave.

"No, you can stay and watch. Right Mildred?"

The younger nude woman was in a catatonic state. "They are going to watch me have sex?" she thought in astonishment.

"You go first Mike, and we will follow." John stated with excitement and with an erection.

"Time's a wastin." Mike clarified, as he discarded his shorts and kicked them aside. He strode to his wife. He was up for the performance. Betsy had her feet in the stirrups. She spent the whole time during their discussion totally exposed to the group. Mike stepped up onto the stool, pulled her wife forward, and spread her more, so all there could witness the penetration.

John and Mildred watched with fascination as Mike inserted his pecker in his wife's box, they never thought they would see something as beautiful and intimate as two people make love, while a group watched.

The couple wasted no time. Betsy lined up her husband's tube steak, and Mike pushed into his wife's pussy balls deep. She was more than primed. It was a well-choreographed movement, by the couple due to years of practice. Now they can show their expertise in public. Because of the time constraint and the urgency, the couple pounded forward to orgasm.

"IIIIII'MMMM CCCCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNGGG!" Betsy screamed with an performers flare.

All Mike could do was grunt as he unloaded into his wife.

After, the couple came down from, their, after orgasm high. Betsy was helped off the makeup table by Vance, and Mike donned his shorts.

John was very excited with the display of the couple as they copulated. He helped his zombie like wife to the makeup table, sat her on it, laid her on her back, put her feet in the stirrups, dropped his shorts, pulled her to him, and spread her legs wide so everyone could see him penetrate his wife's pussy. Mildred once she was totally exposed, she got with the program. Mildred reached between her legs, while her pussy dripped her excitement, to help her husband aim his pecker. He slowly moved forward, until he felt her wet opening. He pushed balls deep, her moist sheath felt havenly on his pecker, and they both didn't move for a time. They enjoyed the moment being joined in public. John then started the sawing motion at first slowly and then with urgency. It was even a shorter time for Mildred and John to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm.

"I can't believe I'm having sex in front of a group!" Mildred thought. "OOOOHHHH-OOOOHHH IIIII"MMMM CCCCC

UUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG JJJJJOOOHHHNNN!" Mildred screamed in joy.

And John shot his load in his wife's pussy with an inhuman screech.

"And we have a minute to spare!" Julia stated with the feel of wet panties at her crotch. Boners were visible on all the men present except the spouses that participated in the sex show and Vance.

John donned his shorts, and the men went out into the garden and into the front entrance they had comp tickets to hand in.

Julia helped Mildred and Betsy with their masks and gave the nude ladies their almost identical staffs. Both women had similar body types that were very pleasing to the eye.

It was five after three when Betsy came out to circulate the room, and Mildred was escorted to the dais. She reclined, and hesitantly spread her legs, the cum started to leak out, her features red with a combination of embarrassment and sexual tension. "Ordinarily I don't like the feeling of leakage after sex, but today it is turning me on. To think I had sex in front of a group, and now everyone will realize I had copulated before I came out here. This causes me embarrassment, but I am totally excited also. To think I had sex in front of a group!" Mildred let out a sexual moan at the thought. She felt a spurt of moisture dampen her lady lips more.

Security was tight around Betsy the crowd was even larger than yesterday. Betsy answered typical questions as were asked of her on the prior days. Before she knew it "Time to switch places. Now it is my turn to show the world my pussy!" She thought with sexual excitement. "I hope Mildred had fun showing off." She thought concerned.

The crowd was so large that security had to make a path for the nude models to mount and dismount the dais. Mildred at first was reluctant to interact with the patrons, but once she realized they were fascinated by the nude model's proximity to them. She calmed down. The patrons had a up-close look at the beautiful naked woman. She became animated, as she conversed with them. The patrons love the delicious scent of the naked woman, it was one of arousal for those who were connoisseurs of erotic scents.

Now we have a dilemma that was brewing unbeknown to Mildred:

John and Mildred have two sons; the youngest Jacob is in his second year of engineering and the older Mathew is in his last year of architecture. Both go to UConn, and they work as interns at an architectural/Engineering firm in Hartford Connecticut. Where the two have an apartment supplied by the architectural firm for the summer.

Today they accompanied two of the principals of the organization to Umass, for a meeting on a construction site. Furthermore, they rode to the project with them in one car.

As they walked the half mile to their car after the meeting, the lead architect stated. "There is an erotic exhibition in Northampton I would like to see. There have been good reviews, and it is ending today."

Being naive to some of the shows offered in the area. The two young men agreed it would be fun to see an art exhibition. Along with the engineer.

The group arrived at the exhibition at just after Three. There was a waiting line to get in, so the quartet didn't get into the exhibition until three fifteen, as the nude women traded places. It was so crowded that the foursome didn't see the naked lady on the dais immediately or the other circulating in the room.

"I don't understand what the fuss is about. I don't see anything, but a myriad of people milling around." Jacob stated in disappointment as they approached the dais, it was turned so you could only see the back of the couch, as Jacob and Matthew leaned on the rail. For the first time in real life, they saw a mature nude woman spread out, with a substance that escaped her vaginal lips.

The architect and engineer stated. "Look the woman had sex and didn't clean up the act before she mounted the dais.

"Jake, the woman looks familiar! We know her!" Matt whispered and the architect next to him heard the statement.

"You know the woman? From where? I didn't think you two got around much and with a mature woman no less." The man laughed, and it caught Betsy's attention.

"Oh, shit here we go again." Betsy thought as she recognized Matt and Jake.

"Mildred and John are going to have a shitfit." She thought, but kept calm as to not arouse suspicion as to her identity. She forgot entirely about the massive ring on her finger per usual, as she has it on constantly only taking it off at night.

Betsy rotated around again and covertly opened her pussy more, for the benefit of the two young men she knows. She smiled as she looked right at Jake and Matt. She knew the two young men have never seen a pussy this close up and in real time before.

"I know who that is. Mrs. Ford, we had her in class. Look at the ring on her finger." Jake pointed excitedly as he whispered to his brother.

"Holy smokes! I think your right. Look how her lady bits and breast stand out they must have put something on her to make that happen." Matt agreed and stated.

By this time, it was time to change; Betsy was to circulate, and Mildred was going to be on the dais. Betsy didn't say anything to Mildred, as they changed positions.

The dais was away from Jake and Matt when Mildred mounted it and spread her legs, she opened her pussy, to show pink and the residue of her sexual encounter before the show was still visible, but dried somewhat. She doesn't want to be outdone by Betsy. The dais turned to face the two young men.

Mildred slowly rubbed her pussy. "I thought I saw our sons at the rail, but that can't be they are in Hartford at work." She thought as the platform rotated, she was in a preorgasmic fog and looked over the heads of the crowd at the lights. She was so close to an orgasm, she only thought of her climax.

"We know this woman also Jake. She looks like our mother!" Matt stated in an awe inspired, choked whisper. "She has cum on her vaginal lips also. Mom had sex!" The shocked son exclaimed louder. "Because that is what she looked like naked in my dreams." Matt blurted out in a whisper before his mind caught up with is mouth.

"You dreamed of our mother naked!" Jake smirked.

"Well, I----Oh hell yes, even as shy as she was, she was still sexy."

"Hey bro, I think your right that is the way I dreamed of her also." Jake stated loud enough for the engineer with them to overhear.

"That is your mother up on stage." The engineer asked astonished and in a loud voice.

"No-no, my brother and I just stated we hoped that our mother would look like that woman naked." They blustered through their answer.

The young men turned and looked at the Lady-M on stage just as she had an orgasm. "I think we just witnessed our mother cum!" They though with astonishment. Jake and Matt had a hard time to wrap their heads around the afternoon they had so far and decided it was just their imagination their mother wouldn't cum in public.

The two young men were in a daze.

"We want to wander around, what time should we meet back at the car?" Matt asked.

"It closes at seven so we'll meet you at the car just after seven." The Architect answered.

"I think Jake and Matt know more than they are telling us." The two men agreed as the young men walked away.

Matt and Jake walked around the venue. They walked against the crowd that moved toward the dais and the nude woman. The duo came up in back of not only Mike but also their father.

"Hi Dad, Hi Mike." Matt stated to the shock of the two older men.

"What are you two doing here? Did you see your mother? I mean the models?" John asked his sons flustered and with no forethought.

"We want to ask you guys the same question. And where is mom we didn't see her; I don't think unless she is one of the models." Jake answered and questioned his father.

"No-No she is not one of the models. I meant did you see the models. What did you think of the exhibition?"

"Both women are beautiful, but we didn't get to talk to them, so we are going back to converse with both of them." Matt spoke for Jake. Both young men had smirks on their faces.

John fibbed to young men. "Betsy and Mom are at the casino. We came here to see the exhibition."

Mike knows the two young men recognized Betsy and their mother. "Jake and Matt come with me. John, have security get Lady-M, and bring her to the dressing room. I will come and get her to bring her into the garden Okay."

"Okay" John stated in a shaken voice.

The trio walked out the front door, after they had they hand stamped, they walked across the street to the park. As they walked Mike asked. "What did you think of the exhibition?"

"The women are mature and beautiful." Jake stated.

"The exhibition is very erotic in an innocent way." Matt stated.

"Would you think it immoral if your mother was one of the models?" Mike asked as he cut to the chase.

"I would of because of our religious upbringing before, but actually seeing the exhibition it is sensual. In real life half the population are women. I have never seen a nude woman in real life, and it is very exciting for me to see, both women in the nude." Matt answered and Jake agreed.

"I had dreams of my mother and Mrs. Ford when I was younger wondering what they would look like nude. Now I found out and am very pleased the ladies look better than in my dreams." Jake explained with erotic emotion that they recognized the women.

"Okay, so both of you are comfortable with seeing you mother nude." Mike asked.

"Yes, and we are surprised our mother has the courage to show everyone her naked form." They both agreed.

"Tell her that when we see her." Come with me. The trio walked across the street and into the private garden. "Wait here." Mike said and entered the dressing room.

A security guard brought Mildred into the dressing room, while Betsy continued with the show alone. "What's up Mike, why did security come to get me." Mildred asked.

Julia helped the naked woman remove her mask.

"I have two young men who want to talk to you they think you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Listen to what they have to say." Mike stated so that Mildred wouldn't have a coronary when she sees her sons.

Mildred walked out into the garden naked and came face to face with her sons. Mildred stood cemented in her tracks in a catatonic state.

"Mom we are so proud of you. The exhibition is outstanding and you're a MILF. We applaud you for having the courage to show your intimate being to all who attended the venue. Jake praised and Matt agreed.

It was then she realized her sons enjoyed the exhibition and her performance.

"Oh, thank you boys. When I thought I saw you, I hoped you didn't know it was me, but now I am thankful to Mike for bringing me out here to meet with you in the nude." The naked woman ran over and gave both her sons a nude full body hug.

Jake and Matt followed their mother and Betsy around and talked with both women. They took more time at the rail when their mother was on the podium and more time with Betsy when she made her rounds. They did this throughout the remainder of the time of the exhibition.

As they say all good things come to an end, so it was, with the exhibition. Mildred walked by her sons and whispered. Find dad and have him bring you into the dressing room so we can talk. I haven't seen both of you in months."

They found both Mike and their father. "Mom said bring us into the dressing room."

They followed the older men as the circumnavigated the exhibition hall out the back door, to the garden. Both men picked up their ladies, garments and they went into the dressing room.

"Mom and Mrs. Ford left their outfits in the car, and walked in nude?" Jake asked.

"Yes, they didn't want anyone to know who they were by what they wore into the undressing room." Mike answered with a laugh.

"Yeah, how did that work!" Matt asked with a smirk.

The two women were just taking off their masks when the foursome walked in.

"Everyone I want you to meet my sons, Jacob and Matthew." Mildred stated with pride and a sparkle in her eyes.

The entourage introduced themselves and shook the young men's hand.

"What did you think of your mother's exposure?" Greg asked.

"Both ladies looked beautiful and portrayed their nudity in an innocent manner." Matt answered and Jake agreed.

"We need to get the makeup off the ladies. Who's first?" Vance asked.

"We have a ride to catch mom." Matt explained.

"Call them, tell them you're delayed inside, will be a while longer, and if they don't want to wait, we will bring you home." Mildred said.

Jake called and their bosses said they will be in the pub part of the club and will wait there for the two young men.

"There is something going on, our interns know more than they are letting on." The architect stated.

"I think you're right. We need to get to the bottom of this." The other stated with a smirk.

Betsy mounted the makeup couch, put her feet in the stirrups and Vance started the process of makeup removal on the nude mature woman's pussy lips. While Julia removed the makeup on the mature woman's breast. She applied the cream and then scrubbed the nude woman's nipples which caused her excitement, thus causing a reaction at her pussy. It was Vance's hand in her pussy, while he removed the makeup from her pussy lips, that caused the woman to explode in orgasm.

"IIIIIIIII'MMMMM CUUUMMIIINNNGGG." The aroused woman stated, as she pushed her pussy up to embed Vance's hand deeper, in her honey hole.

Vance finished the removal of the makeup, while Betsy laid in a satisfied fog, after her orgasm.

The two young men almost blew a load in their pants, they have never seen any woman have an orgasm in public before and to see their former teacher all spread with her pussy showing in all her naked glory was, a real turn on for them.

Mildred while completely nude, was standing between her two sons, and had her arms around their shoulders, as they watched Betsy. Jake and Matt noted their mother's scent. There was something different about her, but they didn't know what. As they become more knowledgeable in respect to women. The boys will know what is different about their mother today, she is sexually aroused. The sons put their arms around their naked mothers waist.

It was their mothers turn to have the makeup removed. The two young men watched with fascination, as Julia removed the makeup on her breast while Vance worked on her vaginal area. They wished it was them that had their hand in their mother's pussy, rather than the makeup artist.

Mildred, try as she might, couldn't stop the orgasm as the removal of the makeup was finished. "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCCCCUUU UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM." She burst into tears of shame to have her son's witness her raw sexuality. Mildred is not completely rid of her puritanical upbringing.

Both sons went over to comfort their naked mother, they hugged the nude woman and kissed her on her forehead.

"That was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen mom." Matt stated and Jake agreed, as they came to the makeup couch to hold their mothers hands, as a show of support.

Mildred's arms rubbed against her sons excited peckers accidentally, and this caused her more sexual excitement. "My boys want me!" She thought in surprise.