Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you help me up please I have to go use the restroom."

Mildred's sons helped her up she went in the restroom, left the door open, sat on the toilet, and talked with her speechless sons, as she peed.

Not to be outdone Betsy replaced Mildred on the head, and conducted a conversation with her entourage, as she relieved herself.

"Boy we have missed a lot since we have gone away to college." Matt said and Jake agreed.

The entourage laughed.

"I want you to come to dinner with us, and we will bring you to Hartford." Mildred asked in a sad way.

"Let me tell my employers you will bring us home, Mom."

Jake called the Engineer when he answered Jake said. "I met my father and his friend here at the exhibition. We are going to pick up my mother and her friend at the casino. Going to dinner with them, and they will bring us back to Hartford."

There was dead air and some muted conversation.

"We want to go with you. We want to meet your parents and we will pay for the meal at 'Out Back' in West Springfield." The engineer stated as an order.

"Let me tell my parents." Jake slipped and the engineer noted.

When Jake relayed the message, Mildred was beside herself. "What if they recognized us, John."

"Mildred, they won't recognize us when we meet, because they would never in a million years guess it was us two middle aged woman who modeled." Betsy giggled.

"Okay get a table for eight, and we will meet you there." Jake said, as there was no way to get out of the meeting anyway.

Greg came over to the two models as they donned their garments. "Thank you for doing the show. It was a great success, and I owe it all to both of you." He said as he handed them forty, one-hundred-dollar bills each.

"Oh, thank you very much." The two nude women said as they jumped up and down. They each gave Greg, Vance, and Julia a full body nude hug.

Both women donned their garments, and buttoned up as much as they could, to give the impression of mature older parents. They arrived and Jake found the table with his employers sitting one on each side.

Introductions were made. Matt said. "This is Walter and the principle architect of the firm." As he sat next to Walter with his mother between him and Jake.

Everyone introduced themselves.

"This is Andrew the head of engineering for the organization." Jake stated. As Mike sat next to Andrew with Betsy between, He and John.

Walter started the cross examination. "So, John you went to the exhibition, and where did you ladies go?"

"To the casino." Both women responded.

"Did you win any money?"

"Yes, we won four thousand dollars. The slots were very loose today for us. We spread ourselves around today to win this much money. By that we mean we took turns circulating the casino to see who was winning. It is a good thing we were picked up just now, or we would have probably given it all back to the casino." Betsy said with a smirk, and Mildred just nodded.

Walter kept eyeing the women as the group conversed. He looked at Betsy. "She only has a long blouse on and is naked under it. She has no bra on I can see her rigid nipples through her blouse. If she has on panties, they are string bikini type." He thought and smiled at Betsy to her discomfort. He then spotted the ring on Betsy's finger. He smiled. "Betsy is one of the models the ring gave her away and she has a similar build to the nude model I saw." He thought as he used his spatial object skills he learned as an architect to confirm his suspicion.

Their mondain discussions continued after they ordered and waited for their meals. Walter and Andrew found out all about the two couples with their cross examination done in a way that wasn't detectable.

Andrew kept eyeing Mildred. "She had a dress on with no obvious undergarments. Her hair color is the same as the shorter nude model I saw, but she is too shy to be a nude model. She doesn't speak unless spoken to." He thought.

The meals came, they ate, Walter paid the tab. Mildred said a tearful good-bye to her sons.

Andrew noted that Mildred only had on her dress and no undergarments with a smile.

On the way home to Hartford Walter explained to the young men "We have an organization we donate funds to, and we need to find a venue that would produce the most profits. I think I am going to task both of you to find the women in the exhibition, and hire them to put on an exhibition for the non-profit show. Walter stated.

As Jake, Matt and company got on 91 south headed to Connecticut. The mature foursome got on the Pike headed west. You guessed it! The two ladies were very uncomfortable with what little clothes they had on, so they stripped nude for the ride.

John in the back seat couldn't help himself, he had to taste his wife's pussy, he was so horny. He started with three fingers in her box and then rubbed her clit. When he put his nose right into her slit and started licking her tasty box, he berated himself for not trying to do this sooner.

"What are you doing John!" Mildred started to push him away from her box. "OOOHHH TTTTHHHAATT FFFFEEELLLSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!" She pulled him by his ears back into her honey pot. And she went off with a scream!

John looked at his wife, a contented smile on her face, she was in Lala land. He couldn't help himself. He ripped off his shorts, and in short order he was balls deep in his wife's pussy. The feeling of her tight box never ceases to thrill him. He came with a grunt of satisfaction all too soon. Mildred with her pussy red and engorged. John with his soft pecker hanging out. Sat exposed with satisfied expressions on their faces. Two more barriers broken, oral sex, and sex in front of others in a car.

Betsy turned to look in fascination at the couple, as they fucked. This is only the second time she ever has seen this, and all in one day. She was close enough to Mike, as she turned to watch, that he helped his wife cum. He had four fingers in her box that she rode, as Betsy rubbed her clit. She came with a scream, but she felt bad for her husband.

Mike dropped off John and Mildred, it was dark, so John talked his wife into a nude walk to the house. He carried her dress and undergarments. Mike and Betsy watched until the couple walked to the house and opened the door.

They were off home and Betsy got the bright idea to give her husband a blow job as he drove home. He blasted a large load in his wife's mouth and almost blasted through the back of the garage at the same time. Dynamic cruise control was a godsend!

The two mature couples were content for the time being and went to bed happy.

It was an amazing day all around for all our characters.!

What next?

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica