Better as Riley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,103 Followers

"MMMmm," Will moaned into Riley's mouth. "Shit you give great head!"

Riley looked down to find her crush happily sucking on a cock that put her own to shame. "MMmmm, I love your huge dick," Becky moaned around Will, tugging on Riley's hand until she knelt as well. Riley found the site captivating. She'd heard about the rumors of Will and Becky hooking up and clearly they were true. Riley felt a small tug of jealousy, wishing Becky was sucking her cock, but this was quickly overwhelmed by an arousal so deep and primal she could think of nothing else. Becky was an amazingly beautiful girl, and the site of a fat dick sliding in her mouth only Riley want her more.

"Come on Riley, help her out," Will said pushing Riley's head towards his cock. Riley's mouth went dry at the thought of touching someone else's penis. Rather than being disgusted, RIley felt a certain amount of unease at how people would think of her. Was this really a line she was going to cross? She hesitated, and looked at Becky, who was happily sucking about half of Will. Becky raised an eyebrow at her in obvious invitation.

"Okay," Riley whispered sticking out her tongue and leaning forward. She licked the exposed side of Will's dick, finding the firm yet soft texture and heat from his erection pleasant. Up close his cock was even more impressive. Riley knew her cock wasn't small, but this was definitely bigger and more masculine and she could understand why Becky was worshipping it. She wondered how it could fit inside anyone.

"Shit yeah!" Will said as he felt Riley tongue play along the underside of his cock. "God damn do I love freshmen sluts!" He put a hand on the back of each girl's head, gently encouraging their actions.

Riley broke her gaze from Becky and glanced up, Will catching and holding her gaze. The look of pleasure and need on his face made Riley feel powerful, like she controlled his whole world in this moment. She wrapped her lips around the edge of his cock and smiled to herself as Will moaned and twitched.

"I need some dick," Becky said popping his cock out of her mouth. She stood and pulled her dress over her hips and dropped her panties. Riley stared in awe as the lithe redhead revealed her pussy, the scent filling the air. Distracted, she didn't notice Will until his cock slipped into her mouth. Reflexively she moaned and swirled her tongue around him.

"Hell yes," Will said, "She's a god damned natural!"

"Hey! I need some cock over here!" Becky giggled, pulling Riley's head off of Will then leaning over the sink with her legs bent.

Will grinned and winked at Riley. "Your girlfriend is one horny slut," he told Riley as he stepped up behind Becky. Riley reached down and began stroking her cock, fascinated as he watched Will's massive organ slide into Becky's tight pussy.

"Oh god," Becky moaned. "Something about a live cock that a strap-on just can't match!"

"Ugh," Will grunted as he fucked her. "You still doing the whole lesbo thing with Kate?"

"Oh god yes, have you seen her? She's so hot. We'd date if she was more into girls, but I have my eye on Riley now," Becky reached down and began playing with her clit. "She's good with her tongue too! What I wouldn't do to have her on my clit now!" Riley's head swam as she realized his sister and crush had been sleeping together.

"Fuck just use Riley, she's game," Will said, reaching over and pulling Riley closer. "Still can't believe a girl that likes cock as much as you doesn't date guys."

"Oh please, Riley?" Becky said turning back and giving her best puppy dog eyes to Riley. Riley bit her lip and nodded, eager to taste Becky's pussy for the first time, and to get her mouth back on Will's dick. Becky spread her legs further and Riley slipped underneath the couple. Will's fat cock glistened with Becky's juices as he pounded into her.

Riley eagerly began licking, not caring who her tongue and lips made contact with. Becky and Will moaned in pleasure at the added sensation. "Oh fuck, that's too good," Will moaned. Riley could see his ball and cock spasming and smiled to herself.

"Fuck! Don't come yet!" Becky yelled, grabbing Riley and repositioning her tongue on her clit. "Me first!" Riley complied and began sucking on her clit. Soon Becky was rocking her hips and screamed as she came, far harder than any orgasm she'd had before. Riley struggled to maintain contact with her, eventually succeeding only when Will held her hips tight and began to cum inside of her.

Riley watched as Will's cock swelled and pulsed. Overcome by the beautiful site, she shitted her lips to his cock and balls, bringing him to new heights of pleasure. She eagerly licked at their union and was rewarded as cum began to leak from around Will's thick shaft. Riley eagerly lapped up the sticky cum.

"Well fuck," Will said as he slumped against Becky. "You two have ruined me. I am going to be chasing this for the rest of my life!" There was a pounding on the door.

"Yo Will, finish up in there, we're up!" someone called.

"Gotta go!" Will said with a laugh, pulling his softening cock out. Neither girl paid attention to his exit.

Becky grabbed Riley's head, quickly flipping around and grinding her messy pussy against her mouth. "Oh fuck, clean me up slut!" Riley moaned in pleasure, eagerly sucking and licking the cum out of her. Becky shuddered in pleasure, a smaller orgasm washing over her. Finally she pushed Riley away.

"Thank you," Riley said shyly.

"What!? I should be thanking you!" Becky said smiling down at Riley. "You are amazing! So fucking beautiful just like your sister, but with a nice cock for me to play with too!"

"Th-thanks," Riley said smiling.

"Oh hold that smile!" Becky fumbled for her phone and snapped a picture of Riley. Her face had cum dripping down her chin and smeared over her lips. "Fuck you look hot like that!" She showed Riley the picture.

"Wow... I actually look like a teenage slut," Riley admitted. She studied the photo, proud of the way she looked for once in her life.

"Hell yeah you do! Gonna see this picture everytime you text me!"

Becky helped her clean up and fix her makeup and the two girls left the bathroom, Riley feeling overwhelmingly horny.

"So, are you and Kate," Riley started. "You know together?"

"Oh, that?" Becky said laughing. "We take care of each other sometimes. Look I would absolutely date your sister. She is amazing, but she's only interested in fucking girls, not dating them," Becky said with a shrug.

"Oh, I had no idea," Riley said. "And you...? Will said you don't date guys."

"Yeah... I'm kinda the opposite of Kate. I love to get fucked, but I'm done trying to make relationships beyond fucking work with guys," Becky said with a shrug. "I really can't explain it. I like attention from guys and I like hooking up, but outside of that I just don't feel the spark. Doesn't mean I can't have fun though!"

"What about us though?" Riley asked, knowing she was a really a he.

"I'm having fun with us. I don't know. I try to live in the moment and I like you better as Riley!" Becky replied, swatting Riley's ass before she could respond.

Becky pulled Riley back to the party. Riley wondered what this latest revelation meant. It seemed like Becky was interested in her. In him? She was confused, but soon distracted as Becky pulled her into the press of bodies and the party atmosphere swept over them.

******

"You like watching her, don't you?" Becky whispered into her ear. The two were snuggled on to Riley's bed, watching Chris and Riley hookup. They had moved the futon mattress to the floor, and Chris was currently pounding Kate's small body from behind. Kate was skinny, just like Riley, but despite her slight frame the force of Chris's thrusts caused the flesh of her ass to ripple and her small tits to bounce.

"Oh fuck me Chris! Fuck me Daddy..." Kate moaned. Chris moaned and began spanking her. Kate wiggled her ass in response.

"Yes," Riley finally admitted. It was honestly one of the hottest things she had ever seen.

"Do you think Kate is hot?" Becky asked, pulling Riley's pantyhose down and off. Her fingers teased Riley's hard panty covered cock.

"Yeah..." Riley moaned.

"What about Chris?" Becky teased.

"What? I am not into guys," Riley insisted, although her eyes strayed to Chris's thick cock.

"HHmmmm, not even that dick? It's so big," Becky teased. She gripped Riley and stroked her a few times and nibbled her ear. "I bet you wish that was you getting fucked."

"Oh god yes," Riley hissed. Becky giggled and pulled her off the bed and towards the couple.

"Can we play?" Becky asked in a girlish voice. Chris grinned happily and Kate turned, her face filled with lust.

Chris reached out and grabbed Riley, pulling her in for a kiss. Despite her earlier protestations to Becky, Riley melted into the kiss, eagerly sucking on Chris's tongue. Becky giggled and popped her cock out of the thong and into her mouth.

"Oh!" Riley gasped. She was already on the edge of cumming, having endured hours of teasing. Becky sucked greedily, but pulled away before she could finish. "Oh please, I need to cum," she begged.

"Oh, so you don't want to fuck me?" Becky asked pulling her clothes off. She laid on her back, positioning herself so she could kiss Kate while spreading her legs.

Riley quickly slipped between her legs. Becky pulled her down into missionary, alternating between kissing Riley and Kate. Riley fed her dick into Becky, savoring the feeling of finally being inside a woman.

"Fuck that feels good," Becky moaned, rocking her hips. Riley could only nod in agreement, focusing on not cumming too quickly. Becky quickly picked up on her hesitation and pulled her down. "Hey, don't worry about not cumming. Just enjoy yourself!"

"But I want you to have fun to!" Riley insisted, eager to please her.

"I'm having fun! Plus Chris and Kate can help finish me off," Becky said with a lusty grin as Riley's cock twitched. She knew that shouldn't turn her on, that she should want Becky all for herself, but after watching Will use Becky she was eager for another show. Becky began sliding her hips up and down and dropped a finger to her clit. "Fuck Riley, so good..."

"Wow, that's hot," Chris said, his fucking slowing as he watched Becky and Riley. Kate turned her head and took in the sight.

"Wow, yeah," she said, reaching out to stroke Riley's butt.

"Uunnnh," Riley moaned, as Kate's fingers trailed down her crack and began teasing his ass. The sensation was amazing! "Oh god Kate, oh fuck!" Riley grunted as she came, her asshole twitching as Kate rubbed the tight ring and giggled. Riley joined in the giggling as her orgasm ended. "Wow!"

"Good first time?" Becky smiled as she pecked Riley's lips and cheek.

"Yes! So good!" Riley said, wiggling her butt. Kate was still playing with her asshole and it felt good! An involuntary moan escaped her lips as the tip of her finger worked itself in. "Oh that feels good!"

"Keep it up Kate! She's getting hard again!" Becky cried, clenching her pussy and helping Riley maintain an erection. Several minutes later Kate was working the first two knuckles of her finger in and out of her sister's ass and Riley was fully erect again. Becky pushed her off, "My turn now," she said, mounting her.

Becky rode her aggressively, playing with her clit. "Fuck, that's it!"

Kate watched, aroused at her friend and sibling fucking. Chris suddenly withdrew and picked Kate up, setting her down on Riley's face.

Riley watched in awe as her sister's pussy lowered onto her face. She eagerly started licking and sucking it. The drugs and alcohol and hours of being teased while watching her sister flaunt her body drove her past any concerns of incest. The taste was different than Becky's, but no less tasty.

"Oh god, we shouldn't-" Kate started to protest before Riley found her clit. "Fuck, she's good..." Kate rocked her hips then leaned forward to kiss her roommate.

Spying his opportunity, Chris knelt over Riley's head and slid his cock back into Kate from behind. "Fucking sluts," Chris grunted. Chris began roughly fucking Kate, spanking her ass hard and causing Riley to struggle to keep her lips and tongue working. Becky grinned and began roughly tweaking Kate's nipples.

The sensation was too much for Kate, and she came immediately, her pussy tightening around Chris. Chris bellowed as he began pumping his cum into her bare pussy. Beneath them Riley happily sucked their combined juices, swallowing what she could. Riley found that Chris's cum tasted much better than Will's, although still not as good as her own.

Eventually Kate's legs gave out and she collapsed weakly to the side. Chris's cock stood hard, still in need of more attention. He grunted and pulled Becky off of Riley, mounting her roughly.

"Oh! Yes, fuck me Daddy!" Becky cried, causing Kate to giggle. Riley mewled in frustration, causing Kate to giggle and slide closer. She wrapped a hand around Riley's erection, causing her to gasp.

"They're hot aren't they?" Kate whispered into Riley's ear. "Just enjoy the show. When she gets like this she just needs a good hard fucking from a thick dick. If you're going to date her you'll need to get used to sharing. Don't worry though, she's not jealous either."

Kate's words drove her sister over the edge, and Riley came helplessly over the futon as she watched her crush get the fucking of her life. Exhausted Riley collapsed and fell into a deep sleep.