Better Boyfriend

Story Info
Your ex boyfriends sister helps you get over the breakup.
3.2k words
4.48
20.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzybees
Buzzybees
14 Followers

You sighed, picking at your chips as you sipped from your milkshake. You could feel your friends worried stares but you paid them no mind. Even if you did explain what you were feeling, they wouldn't understand.

How did you explain that you weren't attracted to your boyfriend anymore?

You had been attracted to him, when the both of you had first started dating, but it was like it had just slowly disappeared over the two years you'd been with him.

At first you thought something was wrong with you, that maybe something had gone wrong in your brain. Everyone was attracted to your boyfriend, even your friends had admitted to thinking he was hot - something that had made you immensely jealous at the time but now you just didn't care.

You still loved him, but not in the way you used to love him.

It was difficult to explain, hence why your friends knew nothing of what you were feeling.

A horrified gasp suddenly came from one of your friends but you ignored it, assuming they had seen someone they didn't like. But then the rest of your friends gasped and started muttering to each other.

Annoyed, you threw the chip that you'd been about to eat at them, looking up at their pale faces.

"What are you three gasping at?" You asked, annoyed.

They all simultaneously pointed across the food hall. Frowning, you turned to look in the direction they were pointing, you eyes landing on the queue for Burger King. At first you didn't see what was so shocking, but then your eyes landed on your Jamie, your boyfriend.

Kissing another girl.

Shoulders slumping, you stared at them in shock, tears welling up in your eyes. He was cheating on you?

You'd never been so confused in your life. If you'd told your past self that she'd be both relieved and upset to see her boyfriend cheating on her with another girl, you knew she'd laugh and call you crazy.

Maybe you were crazy.

Suddenly you found yourself getting out of your chair and storming across the food hall, your friends immediately getting up and following behind.

Stopping in front of boyfriend, you cleared your throat, feeling a sort of sick joy in the way his eyes widened when he turned to look at you. Instantly, he shoved the girl away from him, not even noticing when she fell to the floor with a scream, drawing the attention of everyone around you.

"Y/N - it's not what it looks like, I prom-"

"How long?" You interrupted him, not wanting to hear his bullshit excuses.

"I- what?" He asked, voice shaking.

"How long have you been cheating on  me?" You replied, your voice gaining volume.

Jamie stuttered, looking nervously at the people watching. By now, nearly everyone was watching. Some were looking at him in disgust, while others were just enjoying the free show. Even the workers had stopped, turning to see what was happening.

"Y/N, I- I haven't- I don't-"

"How long, Jaime!" You finally shouted, a single tear dripping down your cheek.

Jaime looked down at the floor in shame, rubbing the back of his neck as he spoke, "Since we began dating."

You blinked, physically taking a step back as you tried to process the information that he'd just given you. He'd been cheating on you since the start of the relationship.

"Y/N, it doesn't mean anything. None of the girls meant anything to me. You're the one I love." He cried, reaching out to grab your hand.

"Girls? There was more than one?" You whispered, jerking your hand away from his.

Jamie's eyes grew wide. He clearly hadn't meant to say that.

Drawing in a shaky breath, you clenched your fists. "So this whole time, throughout these past two years, I was falling in love with you while you were going off and fucking other girls."

You didn't mention that you'd fallen out of love with him as well.

"Y/N, please-"

You never got to hear what he was going to say, because at that moment, your hand connected with his cheek, creating a loud slap that echoed throughout the silent food hall. A few people cheered, several clapped.

"We're done, Jaime. I'll be going round your house tonight to collect my things, you better not be there."

You looked at him one last time before walking back over to your table to collect your things and throw the rest of your food away, your friends doing the same.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" One of them asked, placing a hand on your shoulder as the four of you walked out of the food court.

"Never better."

***

Knocking on the door of Jamie's house felt wrong. You were so used to just walking in as if it was your own.

Now it was a strangers house.

You couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped your lungs when his sister, Kate, opened the door instead of his mother. You weren't sure you could handle telling that sweet women what her son had done to you. She was like a second mother to you and you'd miss her more than you'd ever miss Jaime.

"Hey, Y/N. What're you knocking for? You know you can just walk in." She said, running her fingers through her short hair. You quickly averted your eyes, ignoring the way your stomach flipped at the sight of her hands.

"Your brother hasn't told you?" You asked, stepping past her into the entryway, suddenly very aware of how much taller she was than you.

She laughed. "I can barely stand to be in the same room as the asshole, let alone talk to him."

Snorting, you hung up your coat, not noticing the way Kate's eyes flicked down to your chest as you did so. You had decided to forego your bra when getting dressed this morning and it was a very chilly night.

"He cheated on me so I broke up with him and I'm here to collect my stuff." You said over your shoulder as you made your way over to the stairs.

Kate choked on the sip of water she had just taken, banging her chest with her fist as she ran up the stairs after you. "He cheated on you? How'd you find out?"

Opening Jamie's bedroom door, your nose wrinkled at the mess. How he lived in a room like this, you'd never know. "I saw him kissing a girl at the food court, and, when I confronted him, he let it slip that's he's been seeing different girls since the beginning of our relationship." You sighed, beginning to grab all of the things that belonged to you.

Kate scoffed, watching you from the doorway with sharp eyes. "Honestly, he's such a dickhead. He didn't deserve you in the first place. Y/N, if I'd have know-"

"Don't worry, Kate. I know you would've told me." You smiled at her over your shoulder as you began stuffing everything into the bag you'd brought along with you. "I just wish I'd have said no when he asked me to prom back in Year 11. I'd certainly have saved myself a lot of trouble." You said jokingly, laughing.

Stepping into the room, Kate walked over to where you stood, bent over searching through a pile of clothes. "But if you hadn't, we never would've met, would we?" She asked, bumping your hip with her own.

"I suppose so." You replied, refusing to look up. "I just can't help but rethink everything I'd thought about our relationship. I mean, when he told me that he loved me, he was fucking someone else!" Your voice rose to a shout as anger filled you, slamming the t shirt you held in your hand back onto the floor.

Before you knew what was happening, Kate had grabbed your hand and yanked you towards her. "I could've been a better boyfriend than him." She whispered, her face dangerously close to your own.

Cheeks flushing bright red, you chuckled nervously, trying to pull your hand away. "I'm sure you would've, Kate, but I seriously need to get all my stuff before he gets back."

"I'm being serious, Y/N. I could be 10 times the boyfriend he ever was." Her eyes flicked down to your lips as you froze, realising what she was saying.

"Kate," You whispered as she slowly brought her hands up to your face, staring at you with a clear question written in her eyes.

'Can I kiss you.'

You nodded, a small exhale escaping your lips as Kate moved forward until her mouth met your own.

The kiss was slow at first, Kate clearly not wanted to scare you off as her mouth moved against your own. You were frozen for the first few seconds of the kiss until your brain caught up, your own hands rising to grab her waist.

Eventually, the kiss began to get more heated as you become more comfortable. Your hands moved from her waist to her back as Kate pulled your body closer, her own hands moving down your figure as you moaned into her mouth.

The two of you froze at the sound, pulling back to stare at each other for a moment before launching back into a much more frenzied kiss.

You moaned again as Kate pushed you against a wall, hands moving up to you chest as her teeth grabbed your bottom lip, pulling harshly before soothing it with her tongue. Your threw your head back with a moan as she pulled at your nipples through your top, your hands clenching.

Taking advantage of your exposed neck, she moved her lips there, sucking,  biting and scraping her teeth against a patch of skin, making sure she left a mark before moving to a different part of your neck, continuing to play with your nipples as you moaned

"Fuck. Oh, fuck, Kate, yes!" You moaned, head banging against the wall with every pinch and pull of your nipples.

Instantly, Kate moved a hand from your chest to the back of your head. "Careful, love, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She smirked up at you before returning back to you neck.

You felt your knees buckle.

Not wanting to collapse and make a fool out of yorself, you grabbed Kate's head and moved it away from your neck. Once she was no longer sucking at your neck, you grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, beginning to pull it up her torso before she stopped you.

"Are you sure?" She asked, bending slightly in order to look you properly in the eyes.

You nodded. "I'm sure."

That was enough for Kate. Allowing you to remove her t-shirt, revealing a lacy black bra, she soon returned the favour, eyes brighting at the sight of your bare breasts. Grabbing your waist  she began to lead you over to the bed.

"Kate, what are you doing? That's Jamie's bed." You swallowed looking at the bed. That's where he had taken your virginity.

"And? He's probably fucked so many girls on there. Don't you want to get revenge?" Kate asked, hands moving up to grab your nipples again.

Moaning, you tried to get your words out before you lost you cool and just agreed. "I do, I just rather have sex with you for the first time in your own bed. Not in my ex boyfriends bed."

Kate's eyes darkened, her hands moving down to your waist again before lifting you up. Letting out a squeal of laughter, you wrapped your legs around her waist as her mouth attached onto your right nipple, soon turning your laughter into moans as she carried you out of the room and into her own, throwing you onto her bed.

You'd been in her bedroom before so you didn't bother to look around. You only had eyes for her.

Unbuckling your shorts, Kate unzipped them before pulling them down your legs and dumping them on the floor. Your underwear soon followed.

Lying completely naked on her bed, you watched as she then began to undress herself, throwing her clothes across the room once she was finished and climbing onto the bed next to you.

Your cheeks flushed as her hand reached down between your legs, a grin spreading across her face when she felt how wet you were. Bringing her fingers back up, she licked them before making her way down your body, stopping to kiss it every few seconds.

Eventually she reached her destination and, pushing your thighs out of the way, took a long lick from your core up to your clit, curling the tip of her tongue as it flicked off. Your hips jerked as a loud moan filled the room, making Kate smirk as she licked you folds again and again, occasionally stopping to dip her tongue into your dripping hole or to suck madly on your clit, making your toes curl.

It felt like you were going insane as she slowly licked you, the pleasure overwhelming you, getting higher and higher until it finally had to give way into an gushing orgasm, you mouth opening to moan Kates name as she flicked your sensitive bean with the tip of her tongue, guiding you through the orgasm until it finished.

Climbing back up your body, Kate nipped at your jaw before giving you a soft kiss, hands cradling your waist as she looked at you.

"You're mine now, Y/N. You're not my brothers, you're not anyone's but mine." She whispered in your ear, rocking her hips against yours, moaning when your clits brushed against each other.

You nodded, wrapping your arms around your neck, leaning forward to lick the tattoo that sat just beneath her jaw, making it clench.

Reaching forward, Kate grabbed something from under one of her pillows. Your eyes widened when you realised it was a bright purple dildo.

And it was massive.

"I don't think I can take that. Jaime was barely half of that-"

"I'd rather not talk about my brother when I'm about to fuck you senseless, my love." Kate interrupted you, dragging the dildo down your cheek and across your mouth.

You frowned. "I-is the dildo wet?" Kate smirked, dragging the dildo down between your breasts, leaving a snail trail of slick. "Did you just use this?"

"I did - thinking about you, actually. I was just about to orgasm when you knocked on the front door." She said, licking both of your nipples. "You'll pay for that, darling."

You shivered, legs pressing together at her words. You wanted to pay for taking away her orgasm. God, you wanted to pay so bad.

Rolling off of you, Kate positioned herself so that her head was just level with your shoulder, her hand still dragging the dildo down your body, covering you in her fluids.

Marking you as hers.

When the dildo reached your pussy, she began to drag it up and down your folds, pressing it hard against your clit, taking joy in the way your body jerked when she did so. Sliding it down to your core, she began to push it inside you, her other hand grabbing your right leg and lifting it up to give herself easier access.

Your eyes rolled back as the dildo pressed inside of you at a torturously slow pace. There was no way the whole dildo was going to fit inside of you, it was as thick as your forearm and nearly as long. Letting out a moan as Kate slowly dragged it back out, you looked down to see her already staring at you, watching your every expression as she began to speed up, her pupils blown wide.

"Faster, Kate." You groaned, biting your bottom lip to hold back your moans as she plowed into you, scraping her teeth against the skin of your shoulder.

"Moan for me, darling." She whispered before leaning forward and biting your collar bone, adding a bit of pain to your pleasure.

Not one to disobey orders, you let go of you bottom lip, moaning to high heaven as the dildo started to gain even more speed. 'God, how did she move her arm that fast?' You wondering, your eyes rolling back as her knuckles began brushing against your clit.

"Uh, Kate, I'm gunna cuuum!" You cried out, your orgasm starting just as you finished your sentence. Immediately Kate stopped the dildo, hurrying down the bed until her face was once again pressed against your pussy.

Licking up ever drop of your juices and swallowing them, she began eating you out for the second time, bringing around your third orgasm of the night in a matter of seconds. As you moaned, there was a knock at the door, the person behind it opening it before either of you had a chance to yell at them to stop.

"Hey, Kate, have you seen Y/N? She said she was going to get her stuff and her bags in my room but she's not- oh my god! What the fuck, Kate?"

It was Jaime, walking in on you orgasming while your sisters face was shoved between your legs. Your cheeks went bright red, and you tried to crawl away from Kate, moaning when she grabbed your legs, nipping at your clit to stop you.

"Fuck off, Jaime. You lost you chance, she's mine now." Kate snapped at him, licking her lips as she shoved three fingers inside of you.

You were moaning uncontrollably as Kate fingered you, slowly adding more fingers until her whole fist was inside of you, pressing against your g-spot with every move. You mind had been taken over by pleasure, and you were unable to do anything but lie there as Kate fucked your with her arm.

"I'm calling mum, you bitch! How dare you fuck my girlfriend!" Jaime yelled, his cheeks red with anger.

"Tell her then." Kate replied, leaning forward to suck on your clit for a few seconds before looking at her brother again. "While you're at it, tell her why Y/N broke up with you. See who she's more mad at." She pinched your clit with her free hand, sensing you freefalling into another orgasm.

"Uhhh, Kaatttee!" You screamed, your whole body shaking with the pleasure.

"Tell me, Y/N. Who do you belong to?" Kate asked, pushing even more of her arm inside of you.

It was a no brainer. "You! I belong to you, Kate!" You panted, your voice slightly hoarse from all of the moaning.

Kate smirked at Jaime, laughing when he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. "He won't bother you anymore, sweetheart, I promise." She said, removing her arm from inside of you, looking proudly at the gaping hole she had left.

Moving back to lie next to you, she maneuvered your limp body to lie on its side, facing away from her. Curling up behind you, she reached her arm around you, grabbing one of your breats possessively as she snuggled into the back of your neck.

"I think that's enough for tonight, Princess."

"But what about you? You didn't orgasm at all!" You replied, pushing your arse against her.

Jolting her hips against you, Kate smiled against your neck. "I much prefer watching you cum, angel."

"But it's not fair." You whispered back, placing a hand over hers.

Now chuckling under her breath, Kate gave your breath a gentle squeeze. "If it really bothers you that much, you can give me as many orgasms as you'd like in the morning, okay?"

"Okay." Was all you could say as you slowly drifted to sleep in her arms, happy, safe and utterly spent.

Buzzybees
Buzzybees
14 Followers