Vampires Need Sex Too

Story Info
You get turned into a Vampire and fuck your best friend.
3.2k words
4.46
9.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzybees
Buzzybees
14 Followers

Red eyes stared back at you in the mirror as you stared at yourself, brushing off invisible lint as you tried to calm yourself.

"You'll be fine, Y/N. You've got excellent control for a vampire of your age." It was Nicholas, the vampire who had turned you. "Now, I've put blood bags in the seams of your coat incase you need to quickly run to the bathroom to feed. Oh- I almost forgot. Here's some contacts. They're opaque so they'll cover the red."

Nodding, you quickly applied the the contacts, staring at the face of the girl you had once known.

It had been the first day of the summer holidays when you had been in a near fatal car accident. Nicholas had found you, minutes away from death, attracted to the scent of your spilt blood. Pulling you from the car, several other vampires had appeared to get rid of the wreckage while he made a split second decision to change you instead of kill you.

You were thankful he had - you weren't quite ready to give up on life yet, despite the many horrible things that had happened to you. Even though being a vampire wasn't the easiest thing you'd ever done, it hadn't been too hard to control your thirst whilst surrounded by vampire's who had had years of practice of it.

For the whole two months of the summer holidays, you had hidden away in the house you shared with your new family - or at least that was what Nicholas called them. You're parents had died only last year, soon after you'd turned 18, and you had no other family members so everything had been passed onto you.

But now you had to go back to college, the reality of real life ripping you from the idealistic one you had been living for the past few months, and you were dreading it.

Your best friend, Michelle, had been calling you non stop the whole time you'd been hidden away from the world, clearly worried about the fact that you'd disappeared from the face of the earth.

You'd have to face her today and an angry Michelle was not something you wanted to deal with on top of trying not to jump every human that stood near you.

A loud honk made you jump, shoving your fears back to the dark corners of your brain where they'd come from.

Grinning, Nick shook his head. "You'd think Annie would have learnt some patience after 200 years, wouldn't you?"

You giggled as you followed him out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the front door. Annie truly was the most impatient person you'd ever met.

"Oh, look who decided to show up. I'm showing around a group of visitors today so you better hope there's no traffic cause if I'm late," She trailed off, making no threat but scaring you all the same.

"Shut up, Annie. We all know you'll make it in time with your crazy driving." Another voice chimed in, causing a smile to cross your face as you climbed into the passenger seat. Leon always had your back - he was the (vicious) mother hen of the group.

Once Nick had followed Leon into the backseat and closed the door, the car shot off. Out of instinct your hand went to grab the seatbelt but you stopped yourself halfway. You didn't need a seatbelt - you were indestructible.

You all arrived at college in a ridiculously small amount of time, Annie having broken multiple laws without the bat of an eyelid.

The four of you were pretty early so you had the pick of parking spaces, something that Annie took too much joy in, grinning madly as she sped around the parking lot.

"Just pick a space!" Leon shouted, gripping the back of the chair you sat in. "I need to get to my classroom and set up the lessons for today!"

Leon was biologically 6 years older than the rest of you, so he couldn't quite pass off as college student but he had managed to get a job as a college teacher pretty easily. He taught English Literature, something that you were so glad you hadn't taken now that you lived with the teacher.

"Alright, spoilsport. Nick and I have to go to the library anyway." Annie replied, finally pulling into a space, parking and turning off the engine before hopping out of the car, the boys following after her.

You got out slower, your anxiety spiking even higher at the sight of the college. If your heart could beat, you were sure it'd be beating tenfold right now.

"You going to be okay, Y/N. I promise. If you're struggling come and find me and Nick, or Leon if that's easier, okay?" Annie said, her softer side coming out at the sight of your nervous face.

Nodding, you watched Annie and Nick walk in the direction of the library while Leon veered off in completely the opposite direction. Your coat felt heavy with the blood bags that were sewn into it, though you tried to ignore the fact that you had blood so close to you.

Taking a deep breath, you started to walk in general direction of where your first lesson would be, according to your new timetable, when a mouth watering smell hit your nostrils. Stilling, your head turned to the left automatically, your eyes widening at the sight of Michelle, your best friend, standing there watching you in shock.

Oh god, how much of that exchange had she seen?

"H-" Your voice got stuck in your throat as you inhaled some of that delicious smell and you immediately began to fake a cough as you tried to suppress the urge to run and leap onto her.

It wasn't her blood you were after. In fact, the thought of drinking Michelle's blood disgusted you - something you hadn't experienced before. Blood was something vampires thirsted for always, even after hundreds of years. The only thing that got better was your control. The thirst never stopped.

Once you had stopped your fake cough, you breathed shallowly as you tried to talk again. "Hey."

Michelle's eyebrows narrowed. "It's been two months of you ignoring my texts and dodging my calls and the first thing you say is 'hey'?" Her voice was tight with anger, and it felt like something died inside of you. Like her being angry went against everything you stood for. Confused didn't even begin to describe what you were feeling right now.

"I was busy," You said, the excuse pathetic even to your own ears.

"Busy? But you can hang out with Nick, Annie and a teacher? A teacher of all things, Y/N!" Michelle shot back, her cheeks reddening.

Shifting from foot to foot, you played with your hands behind your back as you tried to think of something.

"I was dealing with some family stuff that I had put off doing last year." Was what you finally said, your shoulders sagging in relief.

It wasn't exactly a lie. You had been sorting out some family stuff. It just wasn't the family that Michelle would think of.

Instantly, Michelle's tense body relaxed as she looked at you sadly. Half running over to you, she instantly pulled you into a hug, resting her head against yours as she squeezed you.

Freezing, you tried not to inhale as she hugged you but it was no use. The wonderful smell was wafting off of her in waves and it awakened something inside of you, making your clit tingle and your nipples pebble.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realise." She pulled back from the hug, looking up at you with wide eyes. "God, your freezing. No wonder you're wearing a coat in this weather. Are you sick?"

You shook your head, tilting your head up to bask in the warm sun rays. One thing that you had dreaded when you had been told that you were now a vampire was not being able to be in the sunshine but apparently it didn't effect vampires anymore. The vampires had evolved over the years, all of the things that could once kill them not working anymore.

Only a stake in the heart could kill a vampire but a stake in the heart would kill anyone so it didn't really count - at least not in your opinion.

You grabbed your collar, fanning yourself with it as you began to heat up. God what was she doing to you? You wondered as you began to pant, pupils expanding as you looked at her.

She was looking at you with wide eyes, looking at you and then down at your nipples, clearly showing through your thin top. It was obvious what she was doing to you.

Holding your breath, you'd been about to excuse yourself, feeling your panties getting wet, when her hand grabbed your wrist, stopping you.

Her grip was nothing. You could easily get loose if you wanted you but your whole body froze at her touch, refusing to move as she stared into your eyes.

Eyes flicking back down to your nipples, she darted towards them before you could stop her. A moan ripped from your mouth as her tongue licked your nipple through the t-shirt, wetting the white fabric and leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Stop, you don't know what I am-," You said, gripping her chin to stop her as she tried to go back in for another lick.

"I know exactly who you are. You're my best friend - the girl I've wanted for years. And here you are, horny for me - finally. You expect me not to do anything about that? Just walk away and pretend you didn't just moan at the feel of my tongue on your nipple?" Michelle asked fiercely, ripping her chin from your grasp and jutting it up into the air confidently.

You sighed, dropping your arm back to your side. There was no way you could act surprised. You'd known for years that ypur best friend was in love with you but you'd just looked the other way, not wanting to lose the friendship that was most important to you.

"You truly mean that? You love me no matter what?" You asked suddenly, your voice hard, no room for jokes anymore.

Michelle nodded firmly. "No matter what."

Grabbing her and forcing her into your arms you suddenly took off with her, speeding into the college and into an old classroom. It had once been a staff room back when the college was built but was no longer in use. No one went in here anymore. You weren't sure if anyone but you knew it was here.

"What the fuck was that?" Michelle shouted, gripping onto you for dear life, her arms trembling.

"I'm a vampire. I got turned into one at the start of the summer holidays after I nearly died in a car crash." You ignored the way Michelle gasped, her eyes widening at your words. "Can you still love a monster like me?" You finally whispered.

Reaching up to tuck your hair behind your ear, Michelle smiled shakily. "I'd love you even if you were a worm, you idiot." She said confidently. "Although we are going to talk about this later."

You frowned. "Later? Why not now-" You were cut off once again as Michelle's tongue ran over your rock hard nipple for the second time, making you moan yet again.

Holding your waist between her hands, Michelle began to go back and forth between your breast, licking, sucking and biting your erect nipples through your now drenched top while you moaned relentlessly, head thrown back.

Throughout your whole sex life, you'd always been the dom in the bedroom, no matter whether it was a boy or girl. You hadn't planned on changing any time soon but you already knew that if Michelle asked you to bend over so she could fuck you silly, you would - and probably beg pathetically for good measure.

You'd do anything for her.

Hell, you'd kill anyone who looked at her wrong.

"Do you want me to fuck you, my love?" She whispered in your ear, circling her thumbs round your nipples as she began to scrape her teeth on the skin of your neck, waiting for your answer as you whimpered.

"Yes," You moaned, flopping your head forward to rest on her shoulder as she began to squeeze your nipples.

"Good. Now lie down like a good girl." Michelle whispered again, guiding you down to the floor, pulling your coat and top off as she did so, exposing your already hard nipples to the cool air of the room. "God, you have no idea how long I've dreamt of this." She moaned as she pushed open your thighs, positioning herself between them as she pulled off her dress, revealing that she wore no bra or panties, before beginning to undo your jeans. "I'm going fuck you until you can't walk and I'll mark you so everyone knows your mine."

Her hips thrust against yours as she began to pull down your jeans, stopping only briefly to get them off your legs, throwing them across the room. Your soaked panties soon followed.

"Now, shall I fuck you with my fingers or my tongue first. Decisions, decisions." She wondered allowed, tapping her chin as she grinned down at you.

Suddenly realising that she was teasing you, you quickly swapped positions with her, pushing her to the floor instead. "How about I fuck you instead?" You whispered back as you ducked down, burying your face in between her legs as you began to lick her pussy, lapping up the juices that instantly began flowing out of her as you circled round her clit. Taking pleasure as she moaned loudly, gripping your head with her hands as she bucked against your face, you pushed your tongue into her entrance as far as it could go before pulling it back out again and repeating the process, forcefully nudging her clit with her nose as you fucked her with your tongue.

Her legs quivered as you worked on her, moaning pitifully as she tugged at your arm. Looking up to see what she wanted, she continued to pull at you, guiding you round until your pussy hovered above her face. Grabbing your hips, she pulled you down to sit on her face as she began to eat you out, her moans vibrating on your clit as you resumed fucking her pussy again, moaning as well.

You'd never 69'd before but you loved it, both of you bucking against the others face as you ate each other out.

Michelle was the first to orgasm, her moans pushing you over the edge as well, making you moan to high heaven as your squirted, covering her face in a wave of your juices. The sound her moans, combined with her lapping at your folds had you orgasming all over again, another wave of slick splashing over her face.

She lay there, letting you ride out your orgasm on her face, occasionally sticking her tongue out to flick at your clit, smirking as you moaned, your legs spreading wider as you pushed harder into her face, temporarily suffocating her until your orgasm had finished.

Pushing yourself off of her, the two of you sat back up, instantly flying into a toe curling kiss, tongues instantly moving into a battle for dominance as your hands roamed each others bodies.

Pulling her bottom lip between your teeth, you moved to the right slightly until you were sat on Michelle's thigh, instantly grinding against it as she gained the upper hand in the kiss.

Once her dominance had been sorted, Michelle pulled back from the kiss, her mouth moving back down to your breasts as her hands moved to your waist, guiding your movements as you slid up and down on her thigh, leaving a thick trail of slick.

"Someone might find us." You moaned, voice strained as you felt your orgasm building again.

Michelle chuckled against a newly formed hickey. "Let them. I'll continue fucking you whether there's an audience or not. I don't care who's here, as long as you know who you belong to." She said breathily, her mouth skimming up your neck until she found a sensitive spot by your ear.

All of your senses were so overwhelmed by everything Michelle was doing to you, that your third orgasm came quick and fast, your hips snapping back and forth, dipping down momentarily to grind your clit against her skin as she quickly moved from your neck to your mouth, capturing the moans that spilt from your lips with her own.

Once you had cooled down from your orgasm, the two of you looked at each other with flushed faces. A small smile tugged at your mouth at the sight of Michelle's face still covered in your juices from the two orgasms she had given you.

"You wouldn't happen to have a dildo would you?" You asked breathlessly, your finger slowly circling her clit.

Slowly moving her hips, she shook her head. "Not on me. I have one at my house though."

Nodding, you stood up, pulling Michelle up with you until her legs wrapped around your waist and her arms around your neck. "Good, let's go-"

"What? Why?" Michelle asked, running a finger over your nipples.

You grabbed her hand, stilling her movements. "Because unless you want me to fuck you with that chair leg, we'll go to your house so I can fuck you with a dildo."

She moaned at your words, relaxing into you completely as she began to gyrate her hips again, pressed her clit against your stomach. You stood still, hands gripping her arse cheeks, allowing her to do what she needed to do.

Attaching her mouth back onto your neck, Michelle grinded against your stomach until she finally reached her second orgasm, moaning directly into your ear as one of her hands grabbed a handful of your hair.

"That's just your second orgasm of many, Michelle." You whispered into her ear before running off, both of you becoming a blur.

It took less than a minute to get to her house. You didn't even bother with the door, simply climbing up the house amd jumping through Michelle's open window.

Letting her down, you immediately walked over to her wardrobe, opening the door and moving all sorts of clothes out of the way until you finally found the dildo you were looking for.

God, it was massive - at least 10 inches long and about 3 inches wide.

"How did you find it so fast?" Michelle asked, her cheeks red.

You laughed, walking back over to her. "I could smell it."

Her cheeks went even redder. "But I clean it every time I use it." She sputtered, eyes wide as they stared at you.

"Yeah, I can smell that too, but your scent is stronger than any chemical you could put on this." You replied, stroking your finger up the side of the dildo, still marvelling at how big it was. An image of Michelle plowing herself with this while moaning your name (something you had heard her do before, though you'd chosen to ignore, putting on your headphones and turning the volume up) popped into you head, making a rush of juices flow from you pussy and trickle down your thighs.

"Now, lie down so I can fuck the shit out of you."

Buzzybees
Buzzybees
14 Followers