All Comments on 'Better Ch. 01'

by TheWorldSpins

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5*

Wow

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Woah

That is some skilled writing and storytelling.

You've got my all wrapped up in the characters' emotions and really rooting for things to work out. I'm so scared the authorities are going to find out. It has me hoping Alex is keeping some sort of journal so, if that happens,there's a little bit of evidence for his motive and material for a therapist to be able to help Audrey a little.

Keep it up! I can't wait to read more :)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

You are a gifted writer; thank you for sharing your talents with us in this marvellous story. Anything less than five stars would be an insult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I am not a fan of BDSM, but I took a glance at t he first page and couldn't stop reading. Please don't stop.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Now that's different.

Well done.

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was really something

Refreshing and well written. Bravo.

JamtkoJamtkoabout 10 years ago
Well done!

This first instalment is amazing. Keep it up!

I think that Alex would do Audrey a great service to get her hooked up with a psychiatrist so that they both can live guilt free. She needs him to be her master and she also needs to BE HIS! His guilty feelings are the only thing standing in her way of being as happy as she can be. Your detailing of her condition is really able to invite your readers into her head. Very well written.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
beautiful story

Different, powerfully moving and flawlessly written.

Can't wait for the next part.

Thank you for sharing this story.

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Jamtko

I'm halfway through the second chapter, and Alex's plan looks something like what you described. Unfortunately for him (and for Audrey) it isn't going to be such a smooth and easy process. You'll see!

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Mesmerizing

Unique. Compelling. Heartbreaking and uplifting.

The human mind, his and hers both, as characters shadowing the person through this journey is something different. The imagery of the wintery window is powerful and I wonder how it came to be. You don't fully explain how Audrey was broken, and that actually strengthens the story of what is happening now. (It would be good to eventually know more about that, but it is a curiosity, not a necessity.)

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 10 years ago
better, best, perfect.

thank you for this story. it is one of the best i ever read for communicating the unique inner world of a true slave. hope to read the next parts soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic

5 stars.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

Hey "TheWorldSpins," just thought I'd drop a comment to let you know that this story is fantastic, and that now I'm off to read everything you've ever written.

Cheers,

NT

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Impressive

TWS, this is truly a masterpiece of psychological tragedy. At least you wrote your character Alex to man up and take responsibility for the consequences of actions.

That is why I just get my kink on reading BDSM stories instead of participating in the local scene. Around here the self-proclaimed doms and masters are contemptible creatures.

So full of themselves, who confuse inheriting wealth with being masters of creation. Combining alcohol and recreational drugs to excuse their abusive behavior towards everyone dependent on them for a livelihood.

The so-called subs and slaves are drug-addicted prostitutes Who will endure any abuse to feed their addictions and support their pimps.

This is a society dominated by Republican greed bent on eroding all social & medical services that could provide aid for the damaged women and children victims.

The legal system, from police upward, is financed from the drug trade to maintain protection of the entitled wealthy. There are no resources left to protect the umderclass from the predators.

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years ago
Good Stuff!!

Great character build. Very well written, looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy crap

I am ROCK HARD right now, and I think I'm going to cry.

This pushes my buttons like nothing else. Props to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous