Better Fuck Saul Ch. 01

Story Info
Jimmy McGill and Kim Wexler release their sexual repression.
2.7k words
4.2
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This series will be set in the Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad universe. It will follow Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill initially, and then I'll switch to other characters and pairings. Let me know what you want to see from this series and me in the future!

Chapter 1 takes place in the early days of Better Call Saul, when Jimmy and Kim both worked in the mailroom at Hamlin Hamlin & McGill. This chapter explores some of the hijinks they could have gotten up to in those days.

Notice: I, in no way, claim ownership over depicted characters or the Better Call Saul IP and license. This is a fictitious work using characters owned by AMC, Vince Gilligan, and Peter Gould. All depicted actions are between consenting, legal adults. No profit is earned by me for the production of this work.

* * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Better Fuck Kim

The wheel on the mail cart spun wildly as Jimmy McGill pushed the black plastic handle. He was exhausted, having stayed up late this morning studying for the bar exam. He was conducting his study in secret, hidden from his elder brother, Charles, a senior partner at Hamlin, Hamlin & McGill. For now he was stuck as a mailroom clerk at that very same firm, and his days consisted of delivering mail, filing, and fixing the various office machines.

"Hey Jimmy, got any mail?" Ronaldo, a young associate ten years his junior called out as he passed by with the heavy-laden cart.

"No mil today, but I am asking if you want to donate anything to Karin's going away party? Everyone's putting in five for a cake." Jimmy said as he deftly swung the cart and stopped it by Ronaldo's cubicle.

"Uh, sure." Ronaldo replied, and didn't look up from his computer as he handed Jimmy a crumpled $5 bill.

"Thanks, I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Jimmy took the $5 and tucked it in a manila envelope stuffed with bills. Ronaldo didn't offer a reply as Jimmy wheeled the cart further down the rows of cubicles. He made for the mailroom in front of him, and the only thing that made this job bearable: Kim Wexler. The smart, fiesty blonde also worked in the mailroom, but unlike him she was on track to becoming an associate, and probably partner. She was as smart as a whip, and he adored her.

Jimmy wheeled the mail cart into the mailroom and shut the door behind him. The wall facing the cubicles was windowed from the waist up, with blinds dangling from the top of the glass panes. A desk obscured the bottom half of the windowed wall, making the room a very visible space.

"Hey Kim" Jimmy greeted Kim as he walked in. She was bent over fiddling with the copier, and her pert ass stuck out towards him. Her professional black skirt and blue dress top hugged her skin, and her subtle curves were reflected in the outfit. Her sexy professionalism was a significant factor to his attraction to her, and they had quickly bonded over their first few months working together.

Jimmy put the cart against the wall gently and approached the hunched Kim.

"Whats wrong with it?" He asked, peering over her shoulder. The machine displayed several error messages that he didn't recognize, one of which was in what appeared to be Norweigan.

"I'm not sure. I was making copies of an affidavit for Howard and it just shit out on me. Take a look." Kim complained, not taking her focus from the intricate innards of the beast. Jimmy took a step closer, pressing to her, and felt his crotch swell as he squeezed himself against her fleshy ass.

"That looks pretty messed up." He said blithely, his cock resting against her cheeks. A quick glance up confirmed that there was nobody looking through the glass of the mailroom, but he'd have to keep an eye out in case someone stood up or walked through.

"Jimmy!" Kim whisper-yelped at his contact. They had slept together before, but she was not expecting to feel his rock hard member against her in the mailroom, of all places.

"It's okay, there's nobody coming" Jimmy replied, and reached a hand up towards her chest. It brushed against her clothed breasts, and he thumbed her nipple through her bra. This sent a shiver through her body, and she invariably ground her ass against his cock.

"Glad you agree" Jimmy grinned as he lightly thrust against her.

"That's not the point, Jimmy. Someone could very easi-" Kim's voice was cut off as Jimmy unbuttoned her shirt and slipped a hand under her bra to cup her tit. His cold hands contrasted her warm flesh, and her nipples hardened at his touch.

"Jimmy, we shouldn't..." Kim protested weakly, but Jimmy's ministrations easily won over the undersexed lawyer. His strong hand tweaked her nipples, causing a muted moan to escape her lips. Slightly embarrassed, she bit her lip and exhaled. She leaned up, her eyes darting to the window, where Jimmy's words were confirmed. Her eyes rolled in capitulation, and she wiggled her ass against his erection.

"Fine," She said bluntly, "But it we get fired, I get to crash at your place while I find a new job. And if it makes the papers you take full responsibility."

"Done deal." Jimmy replied, and stepped away from the copier to allow her to stand up. They made lustful eye contact as she turned around, her gaze falling to Jimmy's sizable package as she licked her lips. Due to her overbearing and stressful professional life, Kim's sexual life had become very repressed, and her libido spiked in the precious moments where she could find release.

Kim dropped to her knees, her skirt just barely slipping underneath her kneecaps on the carpeted floor. Jimmy smirked as the blonde moved without him needing to command her. Her quiet efficiency was a major reason for her employment, and her sure rise through the ranks of HH McGill. His eyes met hers as she fiddled with his zipper before sliding it down. She unbuttoned his pants and opened them wide enough to pull his boxer shorts down. Kim bit her lip seductively as she withdrew his manhood from it's confines, and moistened her lips with her tongue before opening her mouth and running it the entire length of his cock.

"Mhmm!" He moaned, his cock pulsating in her mouth. He broke eye contact for a moment to glance out through the windowed wall, and was startled as he noticed the door nearest the mailroom begin to open.

"Shit!" Moving quickly, he used his hand to turn Kim so that her back was pressed against the mail room desk. The door opened wide as a few paralegals walked through the door, back from their lunch break. Jimmy rifled through the papers on the desk, pretending to be looking for something as Kim giggled beneath him.

"Stay down." He muttered as the group of young women passed through the office space, on their way to the elevators at the far end. He smiled and nodded to them, holding in his expressions of pleasure as Kim's masterful hands stroked his cock. She was positioned at his feet with her legs splayed out behind him. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist, and her modest black panties hugged her delicate folds. Her hands maneuvered around his legs as she grasped him in one hand. Precum dripped from his tip onto her fingers as she rubbed him up and down.

Kim's free hand withdrew his balls from the confines of his boxers and toyed with them playfully. Jimmy continued to "pore" over documents as the office returned to life.

'Shit,' He thought, 'That's why nobody was here. Lunch.'

Several more paralegals, lawyers, and clerks moved through the space, some of them greeting Jimmy. He nervously smiled and waved, trying to keep up appearances as pleasured rocked through his body. His breathing got heavier as he neared orgasm. Kim, seeming to sense this, slowed her masturbation.

"Not yet." She whispered, and quietly tucked his throbbing member back into his pants. Jimmy winced in pain as his erection scraped his zipper.

"Come on Kim," He whined, "I'm so close."

"Yes, you are." Kim replied matter-of-factly, and crawled on all fours to the copier. She straightened her clothes as best as she could and rose. Her face was blushing red and her hair was a mess. She had clearly been involved in something devious, and she knew it. Aching from blue balls, Jimmy turned to Kim with his eyes full of lust. She reciprocated, and the room was heavy with their arousal.

"Bathroom." Kim said, and Jimmy nodded.

"I'll go, then you follow in five minutes. Better for you to be caught in the men's than I in the women's." Jimmy said wisely, and fixed his suit before leaving the mailroom. The hubbub of office chatter flooded his ears as he exited, and he donned a cheerful look. His feet carried him to the end of the hall, where he exited a door and walked down a second hall. This one was thankfully deserted, and he stepped through a door into the men's restroom.

Jimmy scanned the room and crouched, looking under the stalls to make sure they were unoccupied. Seeing that they were, he sighed in relief and stood up. He opened the large handicap stall on the end and stepped inside.

"Thank God for the ADA." Jimmy quipped. The stall was spacious, but they'd still have to be wary. The walls didn't reach the tiled ground, and anyone entering would see, very obvious, two people in the stall. He kept the door open as he waited for Kim. He checked his watch at five minutes, and like clockwork she stepped through the door. She grinned at him and rushed across the bathroom to enter the stall. She shut it behind her, locking it smoothly.

"We'll have to be quick." She says, and kicks her high heels off. The janitors performed their jobs well, and she placed her feet on the clean floor delicately. Jimmy tore his coat off and unzipped his pants, kicking them off as well. He left his shirt on, but slid his boxers down and tossed them on the pile with the rest of his clothes. He began stroking himself back to a full erection as Kim undressed.

She unbuttoned her shirt, slipping it off and showing off her perky A cups. They were held by a black bra that quickly came off, and her pink nipples quickly hardened in the cold air. Jimmy stepped forward and took a nipple in his mouth, using his hand to tease it's partner. Kim gasped, leaning her head back with her mouth agape and eyes closed. Jimmy nibbled slightly on her nipple before hooking the waistband of her skirt with his free hand and sliding it down.

"Ow! Be careful with those teeth!" Kim chastised him, and her hands quickly found her pussy. She rubbed herself as Jimmy sucked and teased her tits. His cock was now at full mast and pressing against her leg, smearing precum onto her pale thigh. Wasting no time, she slipped her panties off and guided Jimmy's cock to her entrance. Standing on her tip-toes, she was barely able to coat his tip in her juices. He grunted in acknowledgment and placed his hands on her thighs.

Jimmy thrust up, lifting Kim's body into the air. He aligned his cock and let her fall, impaling the blonde on his shaft. Her warmth slid around his dick, and he let out a pleasured moan. Their crotches pressed together, and all seven of his inches were buried deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" Kim yelped "God that feels good."

"Shh, I know." Jimmy commanded, and she pursed her lips and nodded.

Kim placed one hand around Jimmy's neck to steady herself as he began to buck. Her other hand slid down to her pussy and found her clit, rubbing it gingerly. He slid his cock in and out of her, establishing a rhythm after a few moments. He leaned her lightly against the stall to steady himself, unfortunately creating a squeaking noise as he fucked her. She pressed her bare tits to his face, and he took a nipple in his mouth. He teased the flesh with his tongue and scraped it with his teeth, then switched to it's counterpart.

Kim's breathing began to increase in pace, and Jimmy sensed an orgasm welling within her.

'Good, cause I'm close.' He thought wryly. It was rare for either of them to last too long, since being a lawyer afforded very few opportunities to release pent up sexual tension. All your time was spent filing and transcribing and writing, so the rare times that they could fuck were very explosive.

He pumped his arms, increasing his pace as he began to coax an orgasm from Kim. He licked and played with her tits, sucking on the warm flesh and squeezing it with his lips. He grazed her nipples with his teeth as she began to hyperventilate. His dick pistoned in and out of her, her body split by his manhood.

"Yes, yes, oh Goddd, yes!" She squealed, unable to contain herself. Jimmy slammed her against the wall, holding her in place so her could clamp his hand over her mouth.

"Umph, ungh, yshh!!" Kim moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as the pleasurable waves rose up and drowned her. Her pussy quivered around Jimmy's member, and he felt his own orgasm approaching. Her walls were milking him from her orgasm, and the more the thought about it the closer he got to cumming.

"Fuck!" Jimmy grunted, and lifted Kim up. Her orgasm had mostly subsided, and she slipped gracefully to the floor. Jimmy grabbed his cock and began stroking it. The cum welled in his balls, and after a few pumps he felt it coming. He roughly grabbed her ass and pulled her towards his throbbing cock.

"Yes, cum on my ass." Kim encouraged, and reached her hands back to bare her cheeks. Her crinkly hole winked up at Jimmy, and he began to spray his seed. Rope after rope shot out from his tip, covering her asshole, cheeks, and lower back. He grunted and breathed heavily, jerking himself to full completion as his orgasm slowed, and the last streams of cum dripped from his cock to Kim's ass.

"Holy shit." Kim said, and twisted to get a look at her ass.

"You painted it," She said laughing "But please hand me some toilet paper. A lot of it."

Jimmy chuckled and obliged, pulling sheet after sheet and handing it to her. He cleaned himself up too, and began re-dressing himself. When he looked back over at Kim, she had wiped the cum from her ass and was putting her underwear on, which was followed quickly by her skirt and shirt. She looked at him and grinned.

"That was fun," She said, "But let's not make it a habit. I don't want to get fired." She said.

"Hey, you don't gotta convince me." Jimmy replied, holding his hands up defensively. He opened the stall door, thankful that nobody had walked in while they were busy. This was one of the lesser-used bathrooms, and he had chosen it for that reason. Kim exited behind him and withdrew a makeup pouch from God knows where.

"I'm gonna stop off at the ladies room to freshen up, and it'll look less suspicious." She said as they left the men's bathroom.

"Okay, I'll see you back at the mailroom." Jimmy replied, and began the walk back to the mailroom, significantly less excited than he was on the trip there.

End of Chapter 1

* * * * * * *

I hope you enjoyed that! I plan to add to this and my other series' regularly, provided there is interest. If you have an idea you'd like for me to write, send me a message! That goes for this series and anything else I've written, as well as any ideas you'd just like to pitch!

- Aphid