All Comments on 'Better Late than Never'

by thelastenglishking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 1 year ago

What a superbly written story, lovely detail, nice characterisation and just the right amount of filth. I have a long-standing weakness for older ladies like Anne, in their 60s and 70s and eager to make up for lost time in their sex lives. Consequently I found your lovely piece very authentic and therefore highly arousing. Thank you for writing it, I very much hope Anne is featured in a follow-up story.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining read, and an interesting style of storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poetry, pure poetry you are a word-smith of the highest caliber. You have a knack with words that only the greatest possess. The plot was well thought out and executed. The lead-in was long and slow, and with near-perfect pacing you segued into the joining of woman and man. The sex scenes were beautifully detailed, realistic, and sexy. Some of the best I've ever read. As I read, I thought of the Night before Christmas, the story and writing were that good. I'm sorry I can't give you my login name as I've forgotten what it is. Any way it's mitchawa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geri deserves a chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!!

Truly looking forward of your recounting of their following tryist/experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I liked it.

Although you need to slow down and re-read what you write before you post it.

You write in the past tense but throw in present tense words such as have instead of had.

"Robbie's tongue went everywhere - and I really do mean Ev-Re-Wear." Where.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

Just brilliant. Well paced, the slow buildup added to the tension. A little more vocalisation from the lady would be exciting. Perhaps next time she will seduce him with high heels, stockings satin panties, the wholw hog. I'm sure Gerri would like to observe and or participate aren't you. Thank you for your time and effort to entertain. Hopefully this is the start of a long journey. Kind regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous