Better Late than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, will you just tell me what's going on, please? You're making me nervous."

They were standing at the front foyer and the door was still open. The sound of traffic and the rustle of the overgrown greenery right outside her door sounded loud in the long silence following Stephanie's question.

Sally slowly closed the door and locked it, stalling for time. She paused, took a deep breath and turned to face her daughter.

"Do you remember the man I told you about a few years ago?" Sally asked. "You got upset at me because he was married."

"Him!" Stephanie exclaimed. "He's staying with you?"

"Yes. It's him," Sally replied. "He and his wife separated so he moved out of his house, and he needed a place to stay. I told him he could stay with me."

Stephanie stared at her mother, expressions of amazement and mortification showed clearly on her pretty face.

"I don't even know what to say to that, Mom," she finally said.

She stood staring at her mother. Her mind racing.

"I can't believe you've got a married man living in your house!" she finally exclaimed.

"I told you he's separated now!" Sally exclaimed stubbornly.

Stephanie turned away and went to sit on the couch, sitting sideways to face her mother. Sally followed and sat facing her daughter.

Again, Stephanie noticed how good her mother looked. She had healthy glow about her. An energy that she'd only seen occasionally. Though she didn't know it, it was an energy that was there whenever her mother had been with him. She also noted her mother looked younger, healthier and happier than she had in a long time.

"Are you sure about this, Mom?" she asked. "What if he's using you or something?"

"Right, Stephanie," Sally responded sarcastically. "He's after all my millions. I hope he doesn't try to take my mansion."

They stared at each other then broke out laughing.

Stephanie sensed that her mother was determined to fight her if she argued against her being with this man. She had a feeling she would alienate her if she didn't resign herself to the current situation.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," Sally answered her firmly.

Stephanie shifted and squared herself again to face her mother straight on.

"Okay then. Tell me about him," Stephanie said resignedly.

For almost two hours Sally told her daughter everything, from the moment she met him 15 years before to that morning, leaving nothing out.

Stephanie stared at her mother in amazement and not a little envy. The idea that her mother had a secret life was almost incomprehensible for her. She was astonished that she'd been having a sexual affair with a man 41 years younger than her. Even more surprising was the fact that her mother had agreed to be this man's sex slave and even referred to herself as his whore.

She asked many questions and wherever she could, Sally answered straightforward and honestly ... sometimes too honestly for Stephanie's taste, but she was glad her mother had come clean with her.

It was hard for her to reconcile her prim often naïve mother with the woman who was pouring her heart out to her at this moment.

"There's one thing I haven't told you though," Sally said hesitantly.

"There's more?" said Stephanie.

"Yes, there is."

Sally paused, staring straight ahead and swallowed loudly, her emotions welling up inside her.

"I love him," she whispered hoarsely, lowering her eyes and tearing up, "and I don't want him to leave."

"Please don't make things difficult," she begged, looking up pleadingly into her daughter's face. "Please!"

Stephanie didn't know what to say so she just nodded, resigning herself to the situation but determined to keep her mother from getting hurt. I need to talk to this guy and see where he's coming from, she said to herself.

"Can I meet him?" she asked.

Sally looked at her thoughtfully.

"Let me talk to him and I'll let you know when you can meet him," Sally replied after a short pause.

"I don't want to spring things on him and put him on the spot," she continued.

"Okay, Mom. Let me know," Stephanie replied, standing up and walking towards the front door. She'd been there a long time.

"I've got to go. Thanks for confiding in me."

"Now you need to figure out a way to tell Wayne," she said reaching for the door knob.

Sally followed her to her car.

"I'll call you later. Thanks for understanding," she said after a brief hug goodbye.

Shutting the door behind her, Sally plopped herself down on the couch. The emotional roller-coaster she'd just experienced with her daughter had exhausted her. She felt worn out both physically and emotionally.

She would rest about 30 minutes then start making dinner. He'd be home soon.

--------------------------------------

She was waiting for him at the door when he walked in. She was wearing a soft, snug pair of leggings she knew he liked and a flowery new blouse she'd recently bought.

Putting his keys in his pocket, he reached out wrapped an arm around her waist and drew her to him.

The exhausting afternoon spent with her daughter disappeared and she melded her body to his, raising her face to his kiss, a kiss that started soft and chaste and ended with her on her knees in front of him slobbering around his hard salty member, moaning and almost crying with joy.

He was there and he was hers!

--------------------------------------

Knees aching, she stood and wiped at her lower face. Her jaws ached and his sharp salty taste lingered on her tongue.

"I think that's the best 'welcome home from work' present I've ever had... ever!" he said laughing and looked down at her with a twinkle in his eyes as he tucked himself back in and zippered up his pants.

"I know you just had yourself a little snack but what do I get to eat?"

Laughing comfortably together, they walked arm in arm to the kitchen.

"Stephanie stopped by today," Sally told him, reaching for plates for their evening meal.

He turned to face her, interested.

"Oh? How did that go? Did you tell her about me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I told her about you. I told her ALL about you," Sally replied with a frown.

"I bet she reacted like she'd just been punched in the stomach."

Sally laughed.

"It's funny you say that because that's exactly how she reacted."

He looked disappointed but resigned.

"So do I need to find another place to stay?" he asked.

"Don't say that. You can stay as long as you want," Sally replied earnestly. "I'd like it if you stayed forever."

She began serving their food and as they sat to eat, she told him about her afternoon.

"I'm sorry. That had to be hard for you," he said.

"Oh, believe me it was but I'm glad I told her," she said. "Now she wants to meet you."

She looked at his face. It was calm and unreadable. She couldn't tell if he was nervous, upset or anything else for that matter.

"I'd like to meet her too," he replied after a few moments of silence.

She let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

"How about tomorrow, after you come home from work?" she asked him.

--------------------------------------

The rest of the night went pretty much as the night before. Again, she fell into exhausted sleep just minutes after they reached their peak together.

The next morning, she was sleeping so soundly she didn't feel him get out of bed and leave for work.

She woke at around 9 a.m. and after a cup of coffee, a quick shower and an hour cleaning up the house she sat on her... their... bed with one of his dirty shirts in her lap and called her daughter.

Stephanie answered after the first ring, and they ended up chatting about inconsequential things for about 15 minutes.

"He said he'd like to meet you," Sally finally told her daughter.

"Can you stop by today at around five thirty?" she asked.

Stephanie agreed to be there.

"Just please don't mess this up for me, okay?" Sally said.

--------------------------------------

He was home before five and at five thirty Stephanie was knocking at the door.

Sally went to him, gave him a quick kiss and then went to open the door.

His first impression of Stephanie was that she was a taller, younger version of his little Sally. He could now visualize how Sally looked when she was in her mid 30s.

Stephanie studied him just as intently. She saw a man in his late 20s or early 30s, dark-haired and several inches taller than her fiancé. He had the look of a man who'd spent a good part of his life staying fit. He was toned and muscular. When he put his arm around her petite mother, he looked huge and hulking next to her. It was hard for her to picture them together doing all the things her mother had confessed... and yet...

They stood staring at each other, their thoughts racing, each wondering what to say.

"It's nice to finally meet you," he said eventually, stepping forward and thrusting his hand out to her.

She paused uncomfortably for a heartbeat and reached out to shake the offered hand. It was large, dry and firm. She felt his strength with that brief touch and for some reason found it reassuring.

"It's nice to finally meet you too," she responded with a strained smile.

The whole situation felt awkward and uncomfortable but eventually they opened up and started to talk.

Stephanie had prepared herself to dislike him, but she found that attitude hard to maintain. He was educated, worldly, and had an unusual and sometimes irreverent sense of humor.

She couldn't help herself... she found she actually liked him.

Chapter 3

Startled, Sally woke suddenly out of a sound sleep. Sitting straight up, she quickly looked beside her in the nighttime gloom, reassuring herself he was still there next to her on the bed.

He was sleeping peacefully. His face turned away from her so she could only see his dark hair against the paleness of the pillow.

She placed her hand gently on his warm buttock and slowly and gently ran it up his back, loving the feel of soft skin and firm muscle.

He stirred but didn't wake.

The dream that had woken her faded from her mind like a wisp of vapor, but it left her with a premonition, a feeling that something was coming... something. But what?

She shook her head. Her blonde hair fanned around her like a golden halo. It had grown out quite a bit since she met him and now fell past the middle of her back. He'd told her he wanted her to grow her hair out long, which she'd done except for the occasional trim to get rid of dead ends.

She made a quick trip to the bathroom and returned to their bed a short time later. She was naked under the long shirt she wore. He'd told her he didn't want her to wear underwear when they went to bed.

"I don't want anything in the way just in case I want to tap that ass," he told her with a snorting laugh, not long after moving in, then reached out to fondle that part of her anatomy.

Since then, she'd stopped wearing anything but a shirt and, on several occasions, had woken to find him supporting himself above her, feeling his thick hard member parting her petals to slowly push inside her.

She never turned him away or told him he couldn't have her. She offered herself to him at any and every opportunity. He was finally hers and she meant to make him so happy and satisfied that he'd never want to leave.

Looking at the clock on the nightstand, she saw it was 3:04 in the morning. She tried to recall the dream that had startled her out of a sound sleep, but it had completely faded away.

Shrugging, she got under the covers and snuggled up against him, her hand resting on his bare back.

He stirred again and turned his head so she could see his eyes were open and shining.

"What's the matter, baby? Why are you awake?" he asked her in a soft whisper as if careful not to wake someone in the room.

"Nothing," she whispered back just as quietly. "I just had a dream, but I can't remember it."

"Come here," he said, rolling over onto his back.

She scooched towards him and draped herself over him, laying her head on his chest.

Her left hand began a slow circle on his abdomen then worked slowly down until she was running her fingers through his wiry pubic hair. Every now and then she ran her small thin fingers over the lengthening girth of his member as it swelled in appreciation of her touch.

Sitting up, she started running both her hands over his body and even leaned down to breathe long warm kisses on his nipples, his chest and his stomach.

Occasionally she scraped a fingernail down his hard throbbing member then leaned down to kiss the salty head, smelling his dusky masculine scent.

Eyes closed, he squirmed and moaned under her hesitant touch and thrust his hips forward as he felt her warm breath and lips on the head of his member.

Hissing air through his teeth, he grasped the bed sheets and let her have her way.

The faint light coming through the window made her hair shine faintly golden around them.

He held himself back even though he wanted to grab her and take her at that moment. He knew she was experimenting and learning both about herself and about him. She was gauging his reactions to her touch. It was something she'd never done. It was new and it was good.

She may be old enough to be his mother but when it came to sex, she was very inexperienced. She'd been raised in the '50s and '60s but she hadn't been a part of the hippie sexual revolution.

Her touch was soft and hesitant, as if she were unsure of what she was doing but that very innocence and uncertainty only served to inflame his desire.

Her touch was gentle and sweet. The feel of her soft little hands brought heat and lust to the pit of his stomach and to his loins. His large member throbbed, pulsed, darkened and felt as if it was harder than it had ever been.

He felt his balls draw up close to his body and tighten every time her warm lips gently kissed his member's dark purple head.

He couldn't hold himself back anymore and, putting a hand to each side of her head, he drew her face down to his member. Surprised, she resisted for a split second then she let him guide her head down to engulf him in her warm wet mouth.

They had made love earlier that night before going to sleep so she tasted their combined essences on his hard salty member.

She never tired of taking him in her mouth. She knew how much he liked it and how much he liked watching her do it and barely noticed when he stretched out to turn on a lamp so he could see her better as she expertly fellated him.

She drew her lips back and thrust her head down, trying to take as much of him in her mouth as she possibly could and kept herself from gagging as his member probed the back of her throat. She was intimately familiar with the feel of his flesh, the raised ridges of his veins and the smooth and bumpy areas of his skin.

She glanced up at him as she drew back, holding only the large spongy head of his member in her salivating mouth and saw that his glowing eyes were glued to her face. There was such a look of lust on his face that she felt a surge of triumph at being able to inspire such a feeling in him. She felt both empowered and powerless as she felt him grasp her hair and pump his member into her face. Her lips burned, her jaw ached, and the back of her mouth started to feel bruised as he sawed his member in her mouth.

Realizing may be hurting her, he stopped and took his hands off her head.

She gasped and withdrew. Not waiting a moment but gasping to catch her breath, she licked his member like a large lollypop and then kissed and mouthed it.

He thrust his hips forward at the feel of her hot breath on him, at the feel of her burning kisses and her warm hands running over his writhing body.

Gasping as if he'd just sprinted half a mile, he slipped from under her, stood up, shifted her to her back and spread her legs wide.

She fully expected him to fill her and possess her, but he surprised her by scooching down so that his head hovered over her loins.

She felt his hot breath over her most private area and tensed when she felt her pink petals parted by his questing tongue.

Her back arched and electric shocks of pleasure coursed through her as his tongue licked her labia, roamed up found her clitoris and flicked it quickly and erratically, occasionally running his stiffened tongue on the smooth skin around it.

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohh," she cried out hoarsely with each flick of his tongue.

He ran his hands firmly over her quivering inner thighs and belly as he closed his mouth on her little nub of pleasure and began to suck and tongue it.

The orgasm struck her so suddenly and with such intensity that she screamed out loud then let out a long high wail, unable to control herself, unable to even know what she was doing.

He felt her body buck beneath him, and her thighs tighten around his head as he continued to suckle and flick her red swollen clitoris.

With her eyes tightly shut, all she could do was writhe beneath him as the orgasm tore through her very soul. Bright lights flashed behind her closed eyelids, her mouth gasped, her chest heaved, her hands clutched unknowingly at his hair and her hips gyrated and ground up against him ... and still the orgasm continued.

He felt her shift beneath him and because of how tight her twitching thighs were clenched around his head he didn't hear her weakly telling him to stop.

He continued to suck and lick on her clitoris. He drew the two forefingers of his right hand and slowly pushed them into her tightly clenched honey well.

Again, she arched her back as the chain of orgasms intensified when his two large fingers thrust, curled and ground into her quickly finding and rubbing her g-spot and drawing another high cry of passion from her gasping mouth.

In a haze, she tried to push his head and fingers away. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful.

Her chest heaved and her mouth gasped for air as orgasm after orgasm tore into her soul.

It had to stop. He had to stop. It was too much!

She was so weak that her thighs released their hold on his head.

Hearing her weak cries begging him to stop, he lifted his head and withdrew his two fingers from deep inside her.

She lay twitching on her back, her face pale, her breath rasping through her throat and her chest heaving. Her body was drenched in sweat and her eyes were closed.

Something wasn't right.

He couldn't believe it, she'd actually passed out!

Frightened, he rushed to the bathroom and soaked a hand towel with cold water then rushed back to her side.

Even though he knew it would upset her, he unbuttoned her shirt and lifted her small body to remove the sweat drenched shirt, barely noticing the scars she was so ashamed of showing him.

He bathed her face and body with the cool towel and blew on her, trying whatever he could to cool her heated body.

He went back to the bathroom to refresh the towel and when he returned whispered endearing words to her, encouraging her to wake up.

Her breathing finally slowed, and her thin scarred chest stopped heaving under his gentle ministrations.

Finally, her blue eyes fluttered open though they were now bloodshot and red-rimmed.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed hoarsely. He could tell her throat was dry and painful, so he went back to the bathroom and brought her a glass of water.

He helped her sit up and brought it to her mouth. Shakily, she drained half of it in one gulp, took a breath and finished off the rest. Returning the glass to him she let herself fall back to her pillow with a sigh.

"Oh my God!" she said again, looking at him in amazement and hero worship.

"That's never happened before," she said. "I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that!"

"You really scared the crap out of me there," he said with a sigh of relief when he noticed the color coming back to her face and her breathing becoming more regular.