Better Late than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes drooped with exhaustion, but she appeared somewhat recovered.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm okay," she said noticing the look of fear on his face.

"I just need to sleep now. I'll be fine in the morning."

The last thing she saw as she dropped off to sleep was the look of concern knotting his dark brows together. She tried to speak to him, to reassure him but sleep drew her down as if down a large dark well. She knew or saw no more as she fell into an exhausted dreamless sleep.

--------------------------------------

His third weekend living with Sally didn't start out the way he'd hoped.

He spent an uneasy night, sleeping fitfully and waking what seemed like every few minutes to check on her, making sure she was breathing.

He got out of bed when he noticed dawn break. He made himself a cup of coffee and as the sky brightened, he stood by the bed and watched Sally sleep peacefully and comfortably.

Her friends Eva and Gail were coming by at around noon today and he hoped she was feeling up for company.

He made sure the blinds were well closed and then left her to sleep peacefully while he took care of chores around the house.

She slept deep and long and finally woke close to 11 a.m.

She didn't wake bleary-eyed and grumpy, but jumped out of bed with a bubbling energy.

He was downstairs and heard her feet hit the ground as she jumped out of bed.

After a quick trip to the dresser to grab a shirt then to the bathroom, she rushed down the stairs calling out his name.

"I'm here," he said, meeting her at the foot of the stairs.

"You feeling okay? Do you feel dizzy? Lightheaded? Tell me!" he asked, reaching a hand out to feel her forehead.

Knocking his hand away, she embraced him. She squeezed him hard and heard him grunt in surprise as she squeezed the air rushed out of his lungs.

"I can't believe how amazing that was last night," she said looking up into his face.

He leaned down to kiss her smiling lips and ran his hands down her back to squeeze her soft ass, drawing her even tighter to him.

"Yeah, sure it was nice," he said sarcastically.

"I don't think I've ever been so scared in my damn life," he said with a nervous laugh.

She drew her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her for another kiss, this one long and deep until she felt his member begin to harden against her belly.

Looking up at him mischievously, she pushed his underwear down and reached in to withdraw his hardening member.

"You didn't cum last night, did you?" she asked with a naughty gleam in her eyes.

"Nope," he replied with a smile of his own, watching her get on her knees and begin to stroke him. He loved how his member looked so huge in her small slender hands. She couldn't wrap her fingers completely around its girth.

He closed his eyes and raised his chin high as he felt her warm wet mouth engulf him. He felt his passion rise at the suction of her mouth, at the feeling of being drawn out, at the sound and vibrations of her slurping, slobbering moans.

He let her have full reign and just stood there. His legs trembled and his knees felt week as she sped up her bobbing motions. He opened his eyes and looked down to see her draw her pink lips back and take his member deep in her mouth then withdraw until only her tongue lingered, scrubbing the bottom of the head.

She did it over and over again, speeding up then slowing down and stopping occasionally when she sensed he was about to cum.

He watched as she fellated him expertly, drawing him close to orgasm then backing off.

With her hands braced against his thighs, she could feel his legs tremble as she serviced him.

From much... much... prior experience she knew that his taste and the feel of his member changed whenever he was about to ejaculate.

The taste of his already salty precum intensified and became more watery, his member hardened even more and then began to draw back towards his body and then shot forward when he climaxed.

She expertly drew him out but stopped before his final climax. She wanted to intensify his pleasure and knew that the more times she drew him out and stopped, the more intense his pleasure would be when she finally coaxed him to finish.

For twenty excruciating minutes she teased him and drew him close to climax only to back off again and again.

She looked up, noticing in passing that his hands were clenched in fists at his sides, and saw the desperation and intensity of his lust on his face.

It was time for her to give him what he so desperately wanted, what he so desperately needed.

Again, she tasted a change in his already salty precum and felt his member harden unbelievably and draw back towards his body. She hummed and sucked harder on the head then plunged her mouth down on his member as it shot forward. She tasted the creamy saltiness of his cum as it flooded her mouth in stream after hot ropy stream.

She felt his knees almost buckle and the quivering in his thighs intensified as he thrust his member at her pleasure-giving mouth.

Knees and jaws aching, she squirmed and writhed at his pleasure, wishing he was inside her and she was sharing the pleasure with him even more intimately.

She sucked, licked and kissed his member gently until he was completely soft.

He looked down at her smiling face, at the glaze of her saliva and his cum covering it. He was pleased... he was very pleased.

"Now that's the way a woman says thank you to a man!" he exclaimed with a laugh as he watched her stand on unsteady legs.

"You're welcome, Sally."

The rest of the morning was uneventful. They had a quick breakfast, cleaned up and then sat and watched TV, waiting for Sally's friends to arrive.

----------------------------

Eva and Gail arrived right on time.

Sally's trepidation at her friends' reaction to her young lover was completely unnecessary. They sat together and chatted without any awkwardness or discomfort on anybody's part.

After an hour, they even decided to have lunch together at a local restaurant.

The two women were friendly and open and thoroughly enjoyed poking fun as Sally's man... and he gave as good as he got.

They found him attractive, smart, friendly and gentlemanly, the glanced often at Sally, envying her good luck at finding such a man... and so young and obviously virile.

From that day on they visited often.

Life went on and his time with Sally lengthened.

Chapter 4 -- The Final Chapter

Things began to settle down and after a few months they had sex about once a day and sometimes skipped a few days.

From about six months on they had sex maybe two to three times a week. Though Sally never turned him down whenever he showed he desired her.

He was more careful with her after the night she'd passed out and finally talked her out of her shirt whenever they had sex. At first, she was extremely self-conscious but as time passed and he showed no disgust or pity at her breastless condition, only desire for her as a woman, she began to feel at ease being nude in his presence.

As time passed, they adjusted to each other's habits and quirks and became comfortable with each other.

They celebrated his divorce with a weekend in a local hotel where she spent most of her time on her back, straddling his lap or on her hands and knees with his member buried deep inside her. Whenever they went out to eat, shopping, or to a club, she limped around sore and worn out but game for anything. She was his and would do anything he wanted... she HAD agreed to be his sex slave after all.

After their return from the romantic outing, they settled into a humdrum routine of domestic life.

At a time in her life where most women her age considered having sex once a month a "healthy sex life," Sally was having sex four to five times that much ... and she was loving every bit of it. She gained nearly five pounds, all of it muscle, felt healthy and energized and attributed it all to the regular amazing sex she had with the man she loved and to the long regular walks she took every day.

When his sexual ardor towards her started to cool somewhat, it flared back up like a bonfire when he brought a camera into their bedroom.

His sexual desire for her intensified with the introduction of the video camera. Though she protested at first, he finally convinced her to participate and just go with it. Eventually she fully embraced it and became more forward and wanton whenever he brought the camera out and on occasion filmed him the same way that he filmed her.

They would later watch their home movies and end up having sex again while the movie played loudly in the background. Their passions inflamed with the sounds coming from the television, the sounds of his member squelching as he sawed it in and out of her and she cried out for him to fill her.

If anything, the introduction of the camera intensified and added a new dimension to their intimacy. They went back to having sex several times a day.

Sally was in heaven. The man she loved no longer just stayed with her temporarily but had permanently moved in. For all intents and purposes, he was her husband in everything but name.

There was only one wrench in her happy life... Wayne.

She had introduced him to Wayne several months after he'd moved in, and Wayne had not liked him. He was aggressive and confrontational and wanted his mother to have nothing to do with him.

She didn't know why Wayne didn't like him. He had been polite and had tried to put him at ease when they'd first met but it just hadn't worked out.

Since that day on, Wayne had stopped visiting his mother. They would occasionally meet for lunch or dinner, or she would visit him at his house but that was it. Wayne wanted nothing to do with him and wanted her to get rid of him, wanted him to move out of her house.

Wayne eventually resigned himself to his presence and once he got to know him, grew to like him.

Time passed and days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into years and he and Sally stayed happily together, enjoying a healthy and prolific sexual relationship.