All Comments on 'Better Late Than Never'

by xavi2871

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
VERY HOT!

Hot story! After reading this, I almost wish I could have a "do-over" of my first time...Keep writing-I can't wait for the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love it

can't wait to read the rest. this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BLTN

It was so sweet, until near the end... Where is this going?

Lukas

studyingstudyingabout 19 years ago
hot hot hot

Well done. The sexual action was detailed and realistic. There were a couple of leaps I don't think fit the character or the narrator. Anybody who is sexually naive is probably going to be hurt rather than turned on by roughness.

I do like the confusion you show in the reaction of John to the post-coital environment. Very realistic. He may actually feel used even though she is currently putting out attitude like it was SHE who was used.

The one big thing missing is explanation of why she is a virgin and why she has had no previous/current boyfriend. If waiting for marriage, she still didn't wait. There should be some justification.

falcon29falcon29about 19 years ago
Good, but...

The work was well put together until the end. For a so-called longtime best friend, John's reaction was out of character.

Friends as close as these two would have had more to say to each other afterward. I thought the slutty outfit was out of character as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
May I offer a little advice to you

To begin with,I enjoyed your submission greatly. If you write a second part could you write it with her best friend, John, telling the reader his inner thoughts. I really want to understand his attitude towards his best friend. This will help me understand his character a little better. You did very well. Your next writing on this couple can fit in any genre you wish now. (for example, Group Sex, Romance, etc.) I kinda hope you choose Romance. I would like to see these guys sort things out. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Poignant

Loved your story, not because the action is hot (even though it definitely is!). However, what I really liked was the depth of emotion and the many issues underlying the surface. It leaves the reader hanging, wondering why John is behaving that way. Basically, it has a lot more depth than other stories on this website. I do hope you continue and let us know how John really felt either in terms of his point of view or in his subsequent behaviour or comments.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very narrative

I loved it. For a first time author, you did very well. John vor the so-called strong silent, will need to learn a lesson. Please continue and show us John's come uppance in what he may lose if he doesn't act fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Great. But when's the next one? This is brilliant!

aglaisaglaisover 16 years ago
Very good Story

Well written, very romntic, well developped characters - I liked your story very much.

Please continued !!!!

romancemultiromancemultialmost 14 years ago

I hope you update! I'm really enjoying the dynamic between these two!

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

WOW! This is a really good story and it is very nicely written!!! Of course John should have his testicles cut off by an angry female doctor and without pain medication!!! (Hey I Like that scenario). Whatever, assuming John gets his act together I wish you would have continued this story! 5+ stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous