Better Left to Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Husbands fantasy becomes too real.
9.4k words
3.85
49.8k
105

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
683 Followers

As I've said before, if cuckolding isn't your thing, feel free to move on now.

This is the second part of the story "Better Left to Fantasy" posted a few days ago. If you have not read that, you should, this part will make a bit more sense.

------------------------

For the next couple of weeks, Travis and Christie had sex 4 to 5 times per week, and most of those sessions were intense. Nothing like their time at the cottage and there was no mention of Alec or any other guy. But it still had an incredible excitement to it, like it was brand new to both of them. Travis continued to imagine his wife with another man but had a hard time not seeing the face of his friend each time.

It was almost two months after their cottage vacation before Alec's name came up again. It was a Friday evening and the kids were finally down for the night. Christie poured them each a glass of wine, and they retreated to the hot tub on their back deck. They sat watching the stars, mostly happy to say nothing, enjoying the peacefulness of the evening. Christie slid onto Travis's lap and leaned her head back onto his shoulder, staring into the night sky. He wrapped an arm around her waist and enjoyed the smell of her hair. He let out a big sigh. Life was good.

"Hey, have you talked to Alec lately?" Christie broke the silence.

Travis's heart jumped, but he forced himself to remain calm and casual.

"Not for a week or so," he responded. "Why?"

"I was just wondering when he would be passing through town again. I was hoping maybe he could pick up a few bottles of that wine for me that we had when we were at their place last year."

It was not unusual for Alec to stop to visit when traveling for work, usually hoping to get in a round or two of golf and catch up.

Travis knew the wine she meant. Their visit to Alec's place last year had included a local wine tour, and Christie had found a new favorite Cabernet not available near them. They'd brought home four bottles, but those were long gone. Travis was suspicious but wondered if he was being paranoid. She hadn't mentioned anything about Alec since their trip to the cottage several weeks ago and he had begun to feel that Christie had only been trying to help play out a fantasy for him with some dirty talk.

"Not sure, haven't talked to him lately," Travis responded casually.

"You should reach out and see. You guys could get some golfing in and he could crash at our place for the night." She said it so nonchalantly, with no hint that she had anything in mind related to what we had talked about on their getaway.

"Maybe," Travis replied, and she let the topic pass.

-------

Just over a week later Travis actually did get a text from Alec. He was going to be in town for a baseball tournament for a team he coached and wondered if Travis wanted to get together for drinks. The timing of it caught him off guard, but he always looked forward to these opportunities to spend time together.

"Sure, sounds great," Travis texted back. "Where are you staying?"

"The team booked rooms at the Garrison Inn," he responded.

Travis always offered for him to stay over when he came to town, but this time he hesitated, flashing back to Christie's reference to his friend during sex at the cottage several weeks ago. But he knew it would be unheard of for him not to offer. After a few seconds of internal debate, he responded:

"Don't be silly, you're crashing with us." Then: "By the way, Christie asked if you could bring her a few bottles of the Cab we had on our last visit."

"No problem," he responded. "I'll come by after our last game on Saturday. See you then."

For some reason, Travis waited two days before letting Christie know Alec was coming to town.

"That's great," she replied.

"I asked him to bring your wine," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek, before continuing toward her neck.

"What wine?" she asked.

Travis pulled away and held her at arm's length, a look of confusion on his face.

"The wine you wanted him to pick up and bring if he was passing through town," Travis reminded her.

"Oh, right. Yea, sure that would be great, thanks, hun."

How could she have forgotten already? He now suspected her suggestion for him to bring wine if he happened to be passing through town had just been an excuse to see him. But did she seriously have any intentions of something happening between her and Alec? Travis told himself that seemed very unlikely. He knew his wife. He had encouraged her over the past several months (or was it pressure her, he thought) to fulfill his fantasy and she had simply tried to satisfy his desires, through some edgy sexual banter. Still, he couldn't shake the uneasy feeling in his stomach.

Maybe he should just discuss it with Christie and make sure they were clear. Yes, he was still very aroused by the thought of her being with another man. At least he thought he was. And he enjoyed her dirty talk about it in the bedroom. But his friend was off-limits. He would talk to her tonight after the kids went to bed, he decided.

When Travis got home from an unexpectedly late day at work, he was met at the door by Christie's sister. Christie had gone out with friends for the evening and had asked her sister to watch the kids until Travis got home.

Travis thanked her for watching them and walked her to the door.

"See you on Saturday," she said cheerfully as she turned to leave.

"Huh?" Travis responded, confused.

"Christie asked me to take the kids for a sleepover on Saturday. She said you guys had plans." Seeing the blank look on Travis's face, she suddenly put her hand to her mouth, her eyes wide.

"Oh no," she said, "Please tell me I didn't just ruin some surprise or something!"

"No, no, of course not. Yes, we do have plans. It just slipped my mind," Travis assured her. "Thanks again. We'll see you Saturday," he said before closing the door behind her.

It wasn't unusual for them to find a sitter if they were having guests over. So why did this time seem different?

Travis tried waiting up for Christie, but eventually went to bed and was soon asleep. The next morning was Friday, and he awoke to the sound of his wife downstairs getting the kids off to school. After showering, he made his way down to the kitchen. Christie was leaning against the countertop wearing a pair of cotton sleep pants and a tight tank top. She looked gorgeous. Travis crossed the floor and put his hands on her hips, lifting her onto the counter. Christie wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and they kissed for several seconds. Travis felt her hand reach down and grab his growing erection through the front of his pants.

"Is that for me?" she asked softly.

"God, I wish I could," Travis replied with a groan. "I've got to get into the office for a meeting with a client. Can we continue this when I get home?"

"Hmm, we'll see," she said teasingly.

That night they made love. Rather they fucked, to be more accurate. Christie had been making it obvious all evening how horny she was, and as soon as they climbed into bed that night, she wasted no time in pulling him on top of her. It didn't last long, but it was intense, and when they finished they lay next to each other, a glaze of sweat on both their bodies.

Travis considered bringing up the entire fantasy and Alec situation, but the timing didn't feel right. He thought it would be best to wait until tomorrow, maybe after Christie's sister picked up the kids.

But the next day, when it was just he and Christie left in the house, he still couldn't bring himself to broach the subject. The problem was, now that he'd had time to think about it, he started to feel a bit silly for even worrying about it. It seemed far-fetched that his wife had any thoughts of actually being with his best friend. And certainly not without at least talking about it in advance. He was certain now that it had all just been playful role-playing, and he thought about how lucky he was to have her indulge it for him.

And really, so what if she was fantasizing about it? After his repeated attempts to persuade her, didn't he only have himself to blame for her even thinking about something like this? But even if she had thought about what it might be like, it was just fantasy, it was harmless enough.

The couple spent the afternoon tidying the house and Travis running a few errands. When they finished, they sat on the back deck and opened their first bottle of wine, chatting about nothing and enjoying the quiet of no kids. Just as they were finishing the bottle, Travis's phone alerted him to a new text:

"See you in an hour," Alec sent.

Travis looked at his watch and was surprised to see it was already 5:30 pm. Christie got up and gathered the empty bottle and her glass.

"Wow, feeling the effects of the wine already," she said with a smile. "Guess I'd better pace myself."

Then she told Travis she was going to go shower before Alec arrived.

Travis sat back in his chair, enjoying the warm sun on his face. He felt an odd sense of excitement. He always looked forward to a night to hang with his best friend, but somehow this felt different, perhaps a touch of nervousness. He took the last mouthful from his glass of wine and got up to go inside.

Christie was still locked in their bathroom, so he grabbed a quick shower in the main bathroom. He could feel the relaxing effects of the wine, that peaceful buzz he always felt after just a couple of glasses.

When he finished, he dried off and walked back to their bedroom, a slight smile on his face as he looked down at his naked body. It was nice to have an empty house, he thought, recalling briefly what life was like before having children.

He saw his wife standing in front of their full-length bedroom mirror, adjusting her cleavage under the white cotton sundress she had put on. It was one of his favorites for a few reasons, all of them selfish. First, it was almost see-through and with the right lighting, left little to the imagination. Second, it was very low cut for a sundress, revealing her ample cleavage. Finally, it stopped well above her knees, showing off her beautiful legs. She looked as sexy as he'd ever seen her.

"Wow," said Travis, once again thankful for this beautiful woman who had agreed to spend her life with him. "You look incredible!"

"Wow yourself, big guy!" Christie responded with a giggle.

At first, he missed her meaning, then followed her gaze and remembered he was naked. He looked at his cock dangling, now semi-hard, and felt a moment of pride at what he always thought was certainly above average, if not on the bigger side. He heard Christie giggle again, but she came over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, trailing her tongue across his bottom lip as she pulled away.

Just as Travis tried to grab her and pull her closer, she pushed him off and returned to the mirror. Seconds later, they heard the doorbell ring. Travis let out a groan, knowing his lurid thoughts would have to wait. He quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed down to answer the door.

Travis welcomed his friend into the house before they started some typical back and forth trash talk about who was staying in shape, etc ... Alec went downstairs to the basement guest room he always stayed in, and threw his overnight bag inside, before making his way back upstairs and to the kitchen where Travis had a cold beer ready for him.

They talked briefly about how Alec's team did at the tournament before they heard Christie coming down the stairs. They both turned and took in the sight of Travis's beautiful wife. She somehow looked even hotter than she had just a few moments ago in the bedroom, though the only change he noticed was she had straightened her (already straight) hair with her flat iron.

"Hey there, gorgeous," Alec said loudly, and he picked her up off of her feet, giving her a long tight hug. Travis had always loved how close Alec and his wife were. They seemed to have forged a special bond simply because of how important they both were in Travis's life. Christie had seemed more comfortable with Alec than any of Travis's other friends, which wasn't surprising: Alec made everyone feel that way.

Christie prepared some appetizers which they feasted on while Alec worked through several beers and Travis and Christie polished off one of the bottles of wine Alec had brought with him. At just after 10 pm, they were all several drinks into the night and feeling no pain. The laughs came easy, most deriving from some crazy adventure or another that Alec and Travis had been through. All three of them recognized that most of these stories had already been told several times before over many drinks, but no one cared.

As they always did, Alec and Christie engaged in their harmless flirting. It had never bothered Travis, he trusted Alec just as much as he trusted his wife. Frankly, he'd always seen it more as teasing one another as two close siblings would do, though tonight felt different for some reason.

"How about we hit the hot tub?" Christie suggested.

"Let's do it!" said Alec without hesitation. "I brought my trunks just in case I ended up at the hotel pool."

After changing into his suit, Travis made his way downstairs and out onto the deck. Alec was already in the hot tub, arms stretched on either side, but no sign of Christie yet. Travis eased himself into the hot water and found a seat across from his friend. They bantered back and forth about nothing for several minutes before hearing the door of the house close. They turned to watch Christie coming their way carrying a small cooler filled with ice and drinks.

She was wearing a new white bikini he had not seen before, one that left little to the imagination. Her tits looked even bigger and perkier than usual, and when Travis finally peeled his eyes away, he saw Alec was equally mesmerized by his wife's body.

"That's a nice suit you've got," Alec teased, breaking the silence.

"You like it?" Christie responded with a smile. "I bought it just for you."

Alec laughed.

"You boys forgot your drinks," Christie smiled. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're taken care of."

She sat the cooler down and handed Alec and I each a fresh beer, before opening a bottle of some colorful cocktail for herself. She stepped onto the first step in the hot tub, and suddenly lost her balance. Alec jumped up to catch her, one hand landing on her arm, the other just under her breast. Realizing how close his hand now rested to Christie's breast, Alec froze and looked at her sheepishly.

"Oops, sorry," he said, removing his hand from her chest.

Christie simply giggled and thanked him for saving her.

Easing into the hot water, Christie slid into the seat next to her husband, directly across from where Alec was sitting.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said with a sigh.

She leaned her head back onto the edge of the pool, looking up at the stars, her full breasts seemingly trying to burst out of her skimpy bikini top. Travis looked at his friend and saw him trying his best to avert his eyes. He took a nervous drink of beer.

"How are things going at home?" Christie asked him, without taking her eyes off of the stars.

"Oh you know, same shit, different day."

Both Travis and Christie knew things hadn't been good between Alec and his wife. He had confided with Travis earlier that they hadn't had sex in close to 4 months, and he wondered if she was seeing someone else. He said he didn't think he cared if she was.

"Well, at least you were able to get away for some fun this weekend," Travis said, trying to cheer his friend up. "It's good to have you here."

"Yea, it's really great to see you again," Christie agreed, still gazing into the night sky.

After a few minutes, Christie stood up and leaned across Alec, reaching for something she had placed on the table outside the pool. Her magnificent tits hung just inches from Alec's face.

"Sorry," she said with a grin, as she slid back to her seat, putting a cigarette between her lips.

Now Travis knew his wife was drunk. Although Christie had smoked for a brief time as a teenager, she quit shortly after college, and Travis had only seen her smoke a handful of times, all when she was very drunk.

Travis had once sheepishly admitted to her that the thought of her smoking was a turn-on for him, though he couldn't explain why. She seemed shocked by his admission but over the last couple of years, had smoked a couple of times after a night of drinking.

"You don't mind, do you Alec?" she asked.

"Not at all," he responded with a grin.

"Oh shit, can you pass me the lighter," she said to Alec with a pout.

Alec looked over his shoulder and saw the lighter on the table. He reached it toward her and ignited it. Christie stood up and leaned toward him once again, her hand resting on his shoulder. The flame finally caught the end of her cigarette, as she drew hard on it.

"Thanks," she said softly, before exhaling slowly to the side.

After a couple of seconds, she realized she was still leaning over him with her hand on his shoulder, and she finally sat back down beside Travis.

Desperate to break the tension, Travis spoke up.

"So what should we do now?"

He regretted asking it as soon as it came out of his mouth, fearing it may open any doors.

"Hmmmm," Christie pondered, taking another drag from her cigarette. "What should we do?"

Travis nervously took another long drink of beer. It occurred to him that it had already been a long afternoon of drinking and the effects of the alcohol were hitting him harder than he'd realized. How many drinks had he had? Several more than he was used to, that was for certain. Alec, on the other hand, seemed to still be rather sober. Or was perhaps just better at hiding it.

"I know: Why don't we each share a secret we haven't shared before?" Christie suggested playfully. "You know, let's really get to know each other"

Alec laughed. "Ok, I'm in. Who's going to go first?"

Travis didn't think he liked where this was headed but before he could say anything, Alec spoke up again.

"Ok fine, I'll go first," He paused, trying to come up with something to share, and eventually spoke up: "Well, I'm not sure I would call it my most intimate secret, but I haven't gotten laid in almost 5 months."

Travis felt confident that was not even close to Alec's most intimate secret. Frankly, it wasn't even a secret to Travis. He'd already confided that in him earlier.

"Oh my god," said Christie, appearing genuinely shocked. "You poor thing!"

She took another drag from her cigarette and turned her head in Travis's direction to exhale. He let out a muffled cough, and she giggled. Wanting to steer the conversation away from Alec and his lack of sex, Travis offered to go next. In truth, he hadn't thought of anything to share, but he was eager to change the subject.

"Ok," he stalled. "I guess ... I find it sexy when Christie smokes."

While it may not have been his deepest and darkest, he felt it was a pretty big admission. Sure Christie already knew it, but it wasn't something he'd ever shared with anyone else. He felt a little embarrassed by it.

"That's not so crazy," said Alec with a grin, as he looked at Christie.

She smiled at him and then proceeded to take a long slow drag from her cigarette, as she locked eyes with him.

"You mean like that?" she said in a soft sultry voice, before exhaling slowly in his direction.

"Yea, just like that. Very hot," he said, swallowing hard.

She laughed, throwing her head back.

"You boys are dirty!" she teased in a sexy voice.

Travis felt a twinge of jealousy, but couldn't deny that watching his wife suggestively teasing his best friend was causing a definite stir in his shorts.

erin2000
erin2000
683 Followers