All Comments on 'Better Left to Fantasy Pt. 02'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are so many stories written about cruel, narcissistic women who hate men?

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Title and accompanying descriptive (… fantasy becomes too real) suggested this piece might move beyond the standard “husband enjoys wife having sex with another” and focus on second thoughts and consequences. Doing so might have made for something beyond average. See, for example, Chloe Tzang’s “You Can’t Rewind Reality” — intensely erotic while focus on the consequences of cuckoldry for a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story- Please continue...Ignore the trolls as you clearly warned them.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Love the 'regret' parts the most. Yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell yes - brings back memories of how hot it was to watch my wife get destroyed by my older brother. He absolutely gave her the biggest cock she has ever had & filled her mouth & pussy with two heavy loads of cum. Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lie to us , thé husband has no regret in the end, he is just a weak cuck who get overwhelm by his lust and the wife doesnt care for husband or she cant tied him.

Your first chapter was promising but you just take the easy way with classical cuck, is it really rewarding to write such easy classic abundant story ?

I challenge you to write another sequel with a strong husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So if he does not want it he can tell his friend to leave right now saying nothing to his wife. Hide all the phones so she cannot contact anyone that night or morning. Have your talk in the morning.

If he liked it then no problem. Just be resdy to watch in the am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

HOT story!!!! Thanks!!! What's comming more? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very entertaining but in real life a marriage would eventually end and a best friend gone. No one could still respect, love or not want to continue on this path . It happens and 99% of the time the marriage/relationship is toast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy, but the romantic in me would prefer established permission to circumvent their marriage vows first. There were some mixed signals by both though, and I know from personal experience that at some point one can hear and see what she wants to, as opposed to what is real.

This is a wonderful "be careful what you wish for..." kind of story though, so it works here. I think I would have preferred if either Christy or her husband had told the story though, as in first person, but again that's a personal preference that others might not share.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

bmp5708bmp5708about 2 years ago

Very well written and extremely erotic! I was squirming in my chair and aching for pleasure as much as Travis was as I imagined being in that same scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved the smoking scenes. thank for the great story

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Outstanding. Well written and erotic. Personally I don't like the non-communicatin between husband and wife prior. The only way I think this cam work is if both parties are in full agreement BEFORE anything like this happens but your story, your characters.

Love the way so many commentors seem to know the exact fate of your characters, in your story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When can we expect the next chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As you can see from comments from the incel community that, as you have so threatened their understanding of sexuality that they need to reassert their notion of masculinity by lashing out at you for being comfortable enough with yourself to explore your thoughts and sexuality that you can pen you own story, and I for one thank you for that story. Stay thirsty my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it better left to fantasy? Sounds like the wimp likes it. Had hoped for an opposite reaction from him as the title implied. And what a loving wife; unilateral decisions and restraining him where he can’t object. Why? Not a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot! I have similar irl experiences. Always wanted to see my girl get pleasured by another guy, because it's someone different who could pleasure her in a different way to me. It was one of her good colleagues that ended up being the bull, who I got acquainted with well.

They too sometimes had sex in the morning while I was still sleeping. Got to see them slowly fall in love, they even went on some dates together as well. Sometimes when I was walking around town, I'd happen to see them from afar, holding hands and kissing, felt very real, but I wouldn't have had it any other way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh dear, another one bites the dust. Must admit a very nice writing style, not a huge fan of cuck stories but understand there are a lot of men out there with ego's that will get deflated, only a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love the smoking part

MnbrMnbrabout 2 years ago

How about a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the fact the friend finished in her mouth making it a first time his wife's mouth pussy to be used. I thought after her husband kissed his wife's used mouth pussy she should of told him and not asked what would happen next with his bigger friend. I would love to read part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story Erin 5 stars!!! I had mentioned in the first chapter that I planted the seed in my wife's mind, and we went through with it. We are now divorced, but I still think about the fantasy while pleasuring myself. If I ever get married again, I hope my new wife would be open to the idea. I hope you write another chapter. Actually, many more.

Avalon101Avalon101almost 2 years ago

I love your style of writing as it feels more real to me. Plus i like the erotic scenes, lots of detail and describing how each person feels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Def need part 3. One of the best stories here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By the title there has to be a part 3 and more to where he is no longer in control and Alex perhaps even a third friend are made to feel entitled to his wife's pussy when they want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Opened up Pandora’s Box,or in this case,Christie’s. This marriage will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. He asked for it, he got it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

brought back memories of my wife humping a good friend... He came a lot and when he came in my wife when he finished his cum was leaking out of her pussy...we had wonderful times....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Find her a bigger cock, love to see her tamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing. Felt almost like a retelling of Truth or Dare. IMHO, these stories are some of the weakest plots ever. Most of us realize what an idiot Travis is for pushing a supposedly faithful loving wife towards another man, especially when it’s clear how conflicted and insecure he and she are about it. She finally embraces the fantasy (whether for herself or for him is not clear) thus joining in Travis’ ignorant self destructive quest. Just once I’d like to see a wife get through to him without punishing him so dramatically for his stupidity. Maybe work it out through honest and open communication, but not this surface crap like it turns me on. Yes, it turns most people on to watch someone else having sex. Why does it need to be your wife and why do you go through with it when it scares and humiliates you? He’s paying for his stupidity and his turn on by enduring fear of loss, humiliation and doubt. And not just while watching but possibly every day of his ongoing relationship with her. Would it be too much to ask that just once she pay a price for her stupidity too, for going along with it. And the possible death ( of a marriage) penalty seems a little out of balance with his stupidity to me. Perhaps they could both learn something helpful without ruining the marriage. And leave kids out of it if this is the type of story you like, The penalty you extract from him, they will pay as well. How about writing one of these from the wife’s perspective. And how about writing one that shows the after story and how it’s made their love relationship better? Unless of course because no one can truly imagine this type of experience making it better. To be fair, your version is milder than most and leaves some room for hope. But just once I’d like the guy to own his mistake and talk it through with the wife. First you gag him so he can’t really tell you he’s changed his mind and then you bribe him by withholding release to get him to say he liked it. That he can’t resist the bribe and tell her how he really feels just tells the reader how devoid of any redemptive character he has and steals our hope. The fact that she would gag and bribe him , Sounds like a woman who’s decided she wants more and will do whatever she needs to get it now. Thus also devoid of character and further stealing hope. Self deception is actually the most fundamental form of deception there is. If you lie to yourself, you lie to your husband/wife.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

Still wondering if LW instructs authors to use, "my wife" instead of the wife's name? What a way to create emotional distance in a story, to not use the wife's name.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, provoked then takes on a life of its own. Hot stuff.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Awesome! She is so hot. I want my turn 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know this is set up for more parts to the story. A couple of things would be nice for now her lover doesn't know her husband knows as he takes more liberties, and she doesn't tell his friend her husband knows while she's willing to surrender whatever he wants to him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Writen fine but I really hate a wife cuckolding her husband and then rubing it in. Had she stayed the night with hubby they might have had a big sexy experience but she ruined it. Poor bastard is an idiot anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Actually this is the second time I've read this, my thought as long as she continues to love her husband in the morning he again watches, however his best friend doesn't know that he knows to avoid unintended humiliation. This could be a great series where his friend pushes the boundaries, perhaps them seeing another side of him.

There's something to say about playing with fire.

5 stars

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 1 month ago

THIS DESERVES A MUCH BETTER SCORE This is clearly a very well crafted cuckhold story where his feeding of the narcissistic and selfish wife over the years comes hack and devours him. There should be more chapters to it. She is one sexy, fuck (cigarette and all, what does she carry as she is queen-bitch in charge and nothing can hurt her) that will emasculates him as time goes on. Great scene, strapping him down and the fucking his friend on a mounted spy-cam. More, more, give the whipped deviants more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

WOW Very good story. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars! Erin, I sure wish you would write another chapter. I have to admit I have a fantasy of watching my wife with a bigger man. But not with somebody we know.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

It's been 2 years, if your not going to finish the story why not invite another writer?

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I've been reading stories here for many, many years.

This is, without a doubt, the hottest fucking story I've ever read!

BRAVO!!

baydogbaydog9 days ago

Great story! I’m not sure about the title unless there’s more to the story, but it was incredibly hot. I loved how the wife talked to him through the camera, keeping the dynamic between her and her husband. Her dominance was perfect; not too much and incredibly sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererin2000@erin2000
If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused, or both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES