Better Loving through Chemistry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up, a smile on her lips. She kissed me on the cheek and walked away, her naked ass swaying under the flashing lights.

I moved on.

It was time to go. You could feel the energy drop as people started to realize how tired they were. I slowly made my way towards the door. As I passed dancers I let my hands trail out, brushing my fingers across naked flesh. If a girl turned at the touch, open to more, I let my hand drift across a belly, maybe even cup a breast. On my walk out I touched bare asses, toned bellies, smooth thighs. I slipped a finger into a wet pussy that had just been fucked. I cupped a breast, two, three, thumbing hard nipples. I kissed a few lips, gently. I kissed the hungry mouth of a girl getting roughly fucked by her man, my fingers pinching her nipple as we kissed. I bowed down and kissed the offered sex of a girl standing guard at the door. No one was to leave without paying homage to her sacred pussy. I gladly obliged, kissing her soft clit, then each of the soft lips of her sex, the smell of sweat and pleasure strong on her. I kissed her smooth thigh, got up and left.

I moved on.

12