Better Not To Know

Story Info
My wife got a new job
2.1k words
3.94
12.7k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie and I were friends from the first time we met. We both came to our school from other small schools when we began whole grade sharing. We met the first day and hung out together in the same bunch of kids. Deb played in the school band, but also became a cheerleader.

I played sports. And as a freshman I was the backup Quarterback. The guys all said I was better than the guy who played as the starter, but he was from the school we had joined so it was maybe to be expected. It never bothered me. Our second year I was the starting quarterback, but still didn't break into the high class group in school.

Deb on the other hand did belong to that group. Not that she really cared. We both still hung out with the same bunch of kids we had always hung with. But Deb did party some with the good kids, where even being the starting quarterback I was still not one of them. So. part of the time we did run in different circles.

We did not date while in high school. Deb did date a few of the jocks in school where I stayed with kids in our group. I was the quarterback our last 3 years and Debbie became head cheerleader. We remained best friends the whole time.

I dated several girls from our group of kids. And Deb dated several guys from her group. I was very lucky with several young women sexually. Deb dated all three of my running backs. And from locker room rumors they were all three fucking Deb. I had no idea if any of the rumors were true or not so I paid little attention to it.

When we graduated high school Deb went to Michigan and I went to Purdue. She became a cheer leader up there and I was a freshman quarterback. We only saw each other on breaks.

Tyrel Moss was one of my running backs in school and he showed up at Purdue. We met in the shower his first day.

"Dave you and Debbie Marsh are good friends right?"

"Ya have been since the schools went together."

"You ever fuck her little shaved pussy, Dave?"

"No Ty, we ran in different circles with friends."

"Ya I figured, she had jungle fever in school. I fucked her lots back then. I tried to get her to come here with me, but Marky Gallager went to Michigan and he loved his big black cock. She fucked all the black guys on our team. Even Bubba Pots fucked her several times."

So I learned Debbie was very active for the guys after she was eighteen and of age. Ty said that after a game all the cheerleaders would fuck the black guys on the team.

I did quarterback the Purdue team my last 2 years and we did pretty well, even beating Michigan my last year. I heard some of the players had a Michigan cheerleader on the team bus and fucked her after the game. On the ride home Ty sat down with me and we chatted.

"Did you see our friend Debbie after the game Dave?"

"No, Ty I had hoped to but I guess she was busy."

"You can say that brother, we had her beautiful little ass naked on the bus filling her pussy full of cocks. Me and eight of the brothers fucked her little shaved white pussy for her. Man she loves black cocks."

I went home after I graduated that year and was surprised to run into her right off.

"I looked for you after the game, but couldn't find you and I ran into Tyrel and I got side tracked. I dated Ty in school and hadn't seen him in a while."

"Ya, Ty told me he saw you after the game."

"He told you about my time on your bus?"

"Yes he did say you spent time with him on the bus."

"I dated Ty back here in high school after I was of age. I was with him lots of times."

"With him?"

"Yes I fucked Ty lots back in school. And he had me in the bus, with several others too."

"Not my business, Deb."

"I am not ashamed of it and wanted you to know. Why have you never ask me out, Dave?"

"I am not sure really. I guess I was always afraid it might hurt our friendship, maybe? I heard you only dated black guys, so I figured you might not be interested."

"Dave, I fuck black guys, but never intended to marry one. Sex is exciting with blacks. But to marry and have children is a different thing."

"Look I have considered you my best friend for years. I would love to date you."

"I feel the same way about you. But I want you to know I have always fucked black guys. Would you ever consider me for your mate? To marry and have children with?"

"Deb I have never considered anyone else for that but you."

"And the sex with black guys?"

"So, you like sex with blacks for fun."

"It doesn't bother you? I fucked all the blacks on your team here in high school and about all the guys at Michigan."

"You missed some up there?"

"I think there were 47 black guys who played while I was there. I think I missed 2 who played. I was nude for them a lot of times."

We began to date. And we began to have sex regularly. In 6 months I ask her to marry me. A year later we were married. Tyrel Moss was my best man. After our wedding he whispered in my ear that he bet he had fucked the bride more times than I had. He looked me in the eye and said he wanted to fuck her again.

"Ty that will be up to my bride, if she wants your cock in her she can decide."

I saw them talking while they danced later that night and she let him kiss her. The kiss was not just a peck. Their tongues were busy in it. And his hands were on her buttocks. Later in the night I had not seen my bride for a while so I went looking. I knew she was drinking a bit. I looked in all the places I thought they could be. We had a block of rooms and the Grooms men had three rooms. Ty had one of them.

His room connected with one of the others. So I entered the connected room and tried the connecting door. It was unlocked. The room was dark. But I heard noises. I eased on inside and could see dim light from the bedroom where the noises were coming from. I eased over to the open doorway and peaked in. My new bride was astride of our best man with her tits bared for him, Her dress on the floor.

"Come on Deb put him up in you."

"Ty we can't do this I just got married today, I am a married woman now we can't be doing this."

"Dave told me it is up to you if you fuck me. I don't think he cares."

"He really told you it is okay?"

"He said it is up to you."

I watched as my new wife eased up pulling her panties aside and eased down firmly on his cock.

"Oh my God, Ty I love your cock being up inside of me."

"You just love black cock up inside of you."

I eased back quietly and left them to their sexual union. It was a year later we had our first daughter. Helen is very white and has my eyes. But looks like her mother. Other than the one time I do not think my wife has had another cock up inside of her. And as the years have passed we have been very happy. Even with the changes of the body with child birthing my wife's body has returned to much the same as it was when we married.

Twelve years have gone by more quickly than I care to admit. And even with the birth of 3 girls Debbie is still the same beautiful woman that I married. We have been more than slightly successful as we own a beautiful home and several very nice cars. Deb has a very successful business of her own with 12 people who work for her.

Until a few weeks ago the people who work for her were all white. But she did hire a new guy about 3 weeks ago who is a young black man. She ask me about him before she agreed to hire him.

My business is a security business. I am good at it. And I had my people look into him before she hired him. Lawrence Login was perfect for her business. The perfect fit for her needs, plus he is a stud. Good looking in every way. But maybe not perfect. He is a player. And we discovered he is a friend of Ty's.

Lawrence is married. His wife is white. She is a beautiful petite blonde with great tits. They have a very open marriage where she fucks other black men regularly and he fucks other cute white women. They both prefer married partners. They have three children but none belong to him and all three have different black fathers. They were all three planned. He picked each father and she let them each breed her. Ty fathered the last one.

So I knew Ty had told him of my wife's history for black cocks. As I watched her relationship evolve with her new young man I could see her worry about where it might go. I knew all of this and I still encouraged Deb to hire him.

We'd had 12 wonderful years together with three great children who were all mine. But I knew at heart my wife had a need for black cocks. I also knew that Lawrence had the desire to make my wife into a whore for blacks to fuck her. And that my best man Ty would help him in everyway to do just that with her too.

Ty was hooked up with a black men's club in town. Ty's wife Mindy was a dancer in that club. A nude dancer, who was also a sex worker there for all black men. Mindy is a beautiful little red headed white girl too. I also learned that Lawrence's wife, Kathy had begun dancing at the club too. And the members of the club were beginning to fuck her too. I knew that they soon would be taking my wife down there to have her do it too. And that I wanted them to.

A couple more weeks went by and I suspected he was fucking my wife. A few days later Ty came by. I had to ask him.

"Is Lawrence fucking my wife now?"

"You really want to know?"

"Ya, I really want to know."

"For over a month now nearly every day. Enough that he has turned his little slut wife over to the club to whore for them."

"Are you fucking her now too?"

"Ya, I fucked her this past week too."

"How soon are you taking her down to dance nude for them?"

"You know about that too?"

"I am in that business Ty."

"I took her down last night and she watched Kathy dance naked for them."

"She know that she whores for them too?"

"She saw them taking her in the back and I told her what was going on."

"And when is Debbie going to do it?"

"We are taking her down tonight to dance. She has agreed to dance a few nights before she does the rest."

"But she has agreed to do it all?"

"Ya Dave your wife has agreed to become a club whore for them all to fuck her. Are you going to give her to us?"

"Yes, Ty I am. Deb has always loved fucking black cock. She has always been at her best when doing it so we need to let her do her best."

"We plan to get her up on stage with a few of the guys for a live show tonight. Would you like to watch her do it. We will put you down front and center for it."

"I would love to see her, Yes. How many will fuck her for them?"

"It is hard to say. At least 5 or 6, but it could become many more it she wants. She will get into it once it starts. I was at a party years ago and once she got started she was wild. I counted 23 guys who fucked her that night."