Better off Bred

Story Info
Yvette isn't normal, and neither is her story... at all.
5.5k words
3.22
21.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hulking naked woman rubbed her mound as she watched Yvette tuck thumbs behind the waistband of her bulging leggings and slowly, teasingly, push them down, bending over. Yvette's nubile, tight body was flushed in the heat of the shower room - glistening and supple - but when she stood, there was nothing girlish about the brutal, veiny member slowly fattening between her slim thighs.

Twin muscular arms pulled Yvette into a beefy, thickly muscled embrace as she was pulled into a kiss, thick cock pressing insistently between a pair of thighs that were each broader than Yvette's chest.

"Mmmm," Yvette moaned into the dominating mouth of her hugely built lover, "I take it you like what you see?"

All she got in reply was a lift of a powerful leg, massive brawn curling around her even as a strong hand reached back and pressed her throbbing length up into a juicy, puffy pussy.

/////

Yvette's top was plastered against her body as the shower water cascaded over the two of them, twin hot breaths gusting out with every driving thrust of the bigger woman's hips. The enormous bodybuilder had Yvette pinned to a wall, pumping up and down Yvette's almost painfully huge cock faster and faster.

The bodybuilder reared up and frantically reached between them to diddle her clit as she roared towards climax, eyes screwed shut and body shuddering as she came with a scream.

Both their eyes flew open and Yvette, stunned, looked into the surprised gaze of her lover as... something... flowed from titan to teen.

"Yes..." the bodybuilder croaked, ecstatic.

Then Yvette started to grow.

/////

Yvette held the wrists of her lover in one powerful hand as she bared her teeth and drove her newly horse-sized cock up into her lover's bulging belly, ploughing through a gripping cervix. Where once the woman she was fucking would have dominated her, intimidated her, Yvette now found herself fucking a svelte, slim bimbette.

Every blocky, brawny bulge on her lover's body had now been transferred to Yvette's own, even as the bodybuilder woman's thunderous thighs had slimmed to simply dangerous curves. The rock hard muscle butt that had powered Yvette's body into the wall with every thrust was now high and tight and round, a bubble butt, a wet dream.

Yvette bent down to kiss her lover again - she was the taller one now, dominant now - and pressed her own full mouth into a pair of gasping, whorish Dick Sucking Lips that had ballooned into life with every orgasm she had given this woman - every step of the bimbo transformation.

Yvette's heavy balls jerked as she stiffened and came hard into this woman's abused womb, grinning wickedly as she felt an answering orgasm rock that awesome bimbo body she was using hard and fast. Just the feeling of cumflating tummy flesh against her own rock hard abs was enough to set Yvette off again, orgasm redoubling, hosing that fertile womb with hot, thick jizz.

/////

The sale of a house not her own, an emptying of bank accounts and pension funds, a long 'discussion' with her own mother and the work was done, the operations paid for.

Two mouths hung open and panting at the end of the bed, streaked with heavy splats of thick yellow jizz that trailed down to spatter over twin pairs of enormous implants. Yvette liked the little whimpering noise that the bimbo who had been her mother made - and the answering cummy moans from her first conquest - as Yvette tucked her cock away and pulled up her lewdly tight gym shorts.

"That's enough breakfast for the two of you - you should be able to lick enough off each other's tits to make it to lunch I think!"

Yvette grinned and looked around at the cameras pointing at the two massively pregnant women kneeling on the bed, practically pinned in place by their hugely swollen bellies.

"Stay tuned everyone," Yvette husked and stroked her cobbled middle suggestively, before picking up a hand held camera, "for hitting the one million dollar mark I have a couple of nice surprises!"

/////

It had taken quite the struggle to get her cock into the obscenely tight pussy of the 'roided muscle diva - it was not helped by the toilet divider that separated Yvette from her quarry, but for a mercifully decent sized gloryhole. The camera was hidden in the dark corner of a loosened ceiling tile, recording the encounter; all of this setup was the culmination of days of careful research - following this secretive behemoth.

"YES! Harder, you fucking stud!"

The muscular woman's voice was husky and deep, but it sounded like sweet music to Yvette. With a grunt she tried to pump her hips harder and faster, but the strength of this steroid monster's pussy was almost too much - there wasn't enough leverage.

Yvette growled and gripped the sides of the glory hole - and then pulled with all her strength. With a twin pair of snapping cracks the glory hole was suddenly massively enlarged, enough for Yvette's own strong arms to snake through and grip muscular hips that dwarfed even her own.

"YES YES YES!"

The other woman's huge paw came down to maul a clit longer than Yvette's hand and suddenly the air was split with a quivering orgasmic groan as the mass-monster slammed herself back into Yvette, punch-fucking the huge, heavy length of Yvette's dick up into a fresh womb for the first time.

/////

The camera showed a howling brawn factory clutching her middle and bucking feverishly as she slowly seemed to shrink, muscular brawn seemingly pulled from her extremities to her core and then exiting via a swelling bulge in her tummy which grew with every heartbeat.

"YES! YES!"

It took ten screaming climaxes, each more feverish than the last, to get from almost inhuman musculature to something like a middleweight bodybuilder and another fifteen, exhausted, desperate orgasms to go from bodybuilder to bimbo.

Formerly man-shaming muscle monster was now bouncing blonde bang-barbie, middle swollen with cock and big ass clapping with every punishing thrust.

Then the stall wall disintegrated.

A truly enormous mountain of a woman simply stepped through it, smashing it apart as she lifted her impaled lover up and really began to go to town. Yvette looked up into the camera's lens as her hips sped up, driving the screaming bimbo riding her cock into a frenzy of wailing, bucking orgasms.

One of Yvette's massive arms came up and she lewdly tongued and kissed a bicep bigger than her head, never breaking eye contact with the camera.

Yvette's mouth fell open into a slack O of impending pleasure and the arm dropped to grip the bimbo's still-enormous stiff clit and jack it in time with thrusts that sped up to jackhammer rhythm.

/////

Yvette shook, her barrel-sized thighs trembling as the orgasm took her, making her massive body tremble and shudder for thirty long seconds before her jizz finally rocketed from her titanic cock and hammered into her latest conquest with a sound like a firehose shooting custard.

The inflation of the fertile womb stretched around her dong was immediate and huge, but it had barely begun. Yvette grit her teeth as the next shot made her weak at the knees, ballooning her lover's middle out into an almost perfect sphere.

Hoisting the increasing weight of her partner, Yvette turned the sweaty, pretty face of the once terrifyingly 'roided woman to her own and shared a deep, fucked out kiss with the almost comatose woman.

Then she looked up at the camera again and winked, before groaning and shuddering through her third long jet of spunk.

/////

Her home had grown faster than Yvette had after that night at the glory hole, with many women throwing themselves at her to be used, or drained, or simply turned into bimbo sex goddesses like the First Three.

Her mighty legs forced her into an exaggerated waddle as she thumped, harness creaking, down the corridors of her opulent dwelling, past a huge crèche and residents wing where an army of paid staff and volunteers took care of her progeny - and often fell victim to the wiles of the older, stronger ones.

It didn't matter much to Yvette, she had other things on her plate - like the screaming, climaxing bimbo riding her cock as she walked, the woman that had once been her mother bucking and mauling giant silicone tits as she tried to milk a second brood of bimbo babies out of Yvette's tireless cock. The newer, more exciting, development was the bimbo that had been the steroid user - her hypertrophied clit had been worked on, enhanced and pumped up to horse-shaming size. Every inch of that glorious member was pushed up into Yvette's straining, stretched cunt as the blonde rode along, strapped to her back - and it felt amazing.

Yvette turned the last corner and walked into a room full of cameras, giving a smile and starting to wave almost by rote, before noticing the giantess in the middle of the space. She grinned as she locked eyes with the hungry gaze of one of her country's biggest military secrets.

Yvette's mother howled in gratification as her belly was suddenly filled and filled and filled with rich, fertile seed.

/////

Yvette was taking it slow, enjoying being fucked from behind by her harnessed clit-bimbo even as she lavished attention on the throbbing, vascular body of the red-haired giantess laid out below her. A kiss to a pec even thicker and deeper than her own microwave-sized chest beef, a gentle stirring of hips making the long bulge of her cock dance beneath soup bowl sized abs.

"I'm ready," came the husky voice of her lover, "I want to be yours, and- and forget all... this."

Yvette looked up into tired eyes and nodded, unsure of what would happen next, but happy to oblige her lover's wish. With a grunt, she lifted hips far larger and more heavily muscled than her own and began fucking faster and faster, feeling her cock surge into virile hardness and throbbing enormity.

/////

The video was obscene, wrong, even cruel-seeming as Yvette's body, an eight foot tall throbbing wall of brawn, practically eclipsed the tall red-head slut that writhed and howled as nearly three feet of cock drove in and out of her distended belly.

The former super soldier, now shorter, more conventionally feminine and hot enough that she seemed to ooze sex from every erotically sculpted inch of her new bimbo body, had her ludicrously lush mouth wide open, gasping in air between banshee screams of lust and pleasure.

Yvette's huge arms bracketed the screaming, cumming turbo-barbie like a pair of ancient Egyptian temple columns, each limb thicker around than a pro-wrestler and brimming with three times as much hard, vascular muscle. Biceps bigger than pumpkins surged with every powerful thrust of her enormous hips, her whole body working in concert to dominate and fuck the supine woman trapped beneath her with long hard strokes.

Even as she looked down and saw the redhead shudder through another climax, Yvette could see her lover's thick pouting lips puff up further, the eyes go a little wider and a tiny bit more glazed. Yvette's own fresh face was hot and sweaty, flushed with pleasure as it seemed to drown in a veiny, bloated pyramid of brawny trapezius muscles and writhing neck beef.

One, two, three pounding thrusts as Yvette reared up, pounding her fists upwards into a double bicep flex as she came, grunting and twitching as her heavy balls went to work. Her body was inhumanly large, muscular, covered in huge throbbing veins - all of which quivered with pleasure as her flex fuelled her lusts, sending a tsunami blast of virile jizz deep into the womb of her latest lover.

The cameras all around saw a grunting, groaning muscle monster, six feet tall even when kneeling down, quickly vanish from sight as a sphere of cum-filled belly flesh eclipsed her.

/////

The redhead ex-super soldier moaned as Yvette's cock slapped her in the face on the upstroke. Thick lips sought the enormous cockhead and a long tongue came out to savour the taste of a rivulet of clear pre-cum.

That was the icing on the cake for Yvette, as her mighty arms pressed the weather-balloon-sized fake tits of the redhead tighter around her slick cockflesh. The implants had taken little effort to order and fit even given their enormous size, something about the unique way her transfer transformation worked making her lover's bodies accept them easily.

Behind Yvette her first lover and the woman that had been her mother were alternating punch-fisting her, their arms sawing in past each other and working her pussy and womb pleasantly hard, their own huge fake tits pressed into the back of her thighs. The ex-steroid monster had her enormous clit buried in the redhead's sloppy pussy, plugging up the deluge of jizz Yvette had shot up into the redhead's busy womb earlier.

This was heaven.

With a cry, Yvette came, her unreal titfucking ending in a funky, spermy shower for the redhead and the huge-clitted bimbo fucking her. She could feel one of the fists pull out if her own pussy as a pair of soft arms cuddled her titanic balls, the stimulation making her weak at the knees.

Without meaning to, Yvette sat back and groaned as the remaining arm still fisting her was joined by a head and a pair of shoulders, as well as the tops of two huge implant tits.

It felt amazing to be stretched like that and the room went white as her orgasm redoubled under an assault of erotic energy. She sat down further, feeling her oft-neglected pussy stretch and gush around first one huge boob, then another, then slide further and further down. She felt two feet slip inside her as her boulder-sized glutes hit the soaked floor and she reached a hand down to rub her swollen muscle belly, feeling her mother-bimbo move and shift inside her, passing through her cervix.

Yvette shuddered as she felt a small hand probing a Fallopian tube and the fisting resume deep inside herself, but she wanted more than just a fist in her tubes - she wanted to have her ovaries fucked. Both ovaries, and simultaneously.

/////

It was time, and the cameras were on Yvette again as she spread her legs and put her hand to her swollen middle, using the other to try and wrangle her mighty cock and balls out of the way to show her pouting, gushing pussy. Thick stands of gnarly jizz dripped from her sopping hole, but that was nothing to the effect of an adult human head and a pair of arms sliding out of her.

Yvette's mother-bimbo looked a little harsher, a little more forbiddingly Valkyrie-like as she slid further and further out of Yvette's enormous body, the tops of her improbable tits binding for a second as Yvette's pussy was forced to stretch wider and wider. Eventually an areola peeked out, then another, then - with a gush of juices and a fresh tide of funky cum - a throbbing pair of nipple cocks sprung free, huge and hard and throbbing as they sprayed more jizz across the room.

The rest of the mother-bimbo's body slid into the world once more, tighter now, more toned, but still as improbably slutty and sexy. The only other major difference was in the slight pooch of her tightly cobbled stomach as it bulged around the fistful of huge fertilised eggs that her busily fucking nipple dicks had drawn from Yvette's abused Fallopian tubes, and that mother-bimbo had taken for her own greedy uterus.

Yvette didn't waste a second in pulling her mother-bimbo to her feet and kissing her long and deep, moaning in pleasure as she tasted her own womb and the heady soup of her lover's virile spunk on huge, pouting lips.

/////

Yvette's skin creaked as she fucked her way through the lifting room of the bodybuilding contest, her mass terrifyingly imposing now as she was surrounded by a harem of fresh bimbo lovers. The one impaled on her cock had just taken first place, and her sheer size was taxing the ability of Yvette's huge frame to hold any more muscle. Still, it was fun, the growth was an incredible feeling and her cameras were rolling, thousands of dollars worth of tips climbing into the millions as she bathed in muscle and sex and debauchery.

A tiny Asian bikini competitor who could have been almost one of her bimbo harem to start with had her hands busily working her pussy underneath the fabric of her bikini bottoms, eyes full of sheer muscle lust as she watched. It was hot raw lust pouring from this little Asian dynamo and Yvette loved it, loved the way it made her feel about her incredible body.

There was a twitch from inside her as one of the girls she had stuffed up into her womb earlier moved, rhythmically pumping inside her. A long hard length was fucking her womb from the inside out with every movement, a thick length of shaft using her cervix like an onahole and occasionally gushing cum out of her sopping pussy to anoint the pump room floor.

It was enough to give Yvette an idea.

Lifting the screaming, cumming, slowly shrinking muscle monster riding her cock, Yvette stepped over to the tiny Asian and straddled her, spreading enormous thighs that must have been approaching half a ton each. A strong, guiding hand was all it took to press the Asian's pretty face against her cum-smeared snatch and then Yvette simply squatted, pressing that tiny body up and into herself, groaning as the sensation of being stuffed with two people overwhelmed her and set her off prematurely.

The still-beefy female bodybuilder riding her cock gasped and gripped her middle, uncertain how she could contain the sudden deluge in her wildly stretched, monster-cock-fucked uterus. Something about releasing into the woman before the bimbo transformation was complete sent things the other way and Yvette only got harder and more fearsomely erect as her orgasm seemed to inflate every muscle on her lover's body - piling hard, craggy mass and throbbing vascular brawn back onto a physique that had been slowly shrinking.

Yvette felt her orgasm intensify and with a leer, reached back, slid her fingers between the half-inserted Asian's thighs and pushed the tiny bikini competitor roughly into cummy, already-occupied pussy like a human dildo.

It was too much, almost making Yvette faint as pleasure centres fizzled and sparked hundreds and hundreds of times in quick succession. Two people inside her, one riding her titanic member with a pussy that gripped like a vice and now throbbing, powerful muscle growing on her body and in front of her eyes.

Muscle, muscle, muscle - everywhere she looked, or could feel - it was enough to imprint hard on her youthful mind, to forever equate pleasure with big, beefy brawn.

Inside her, a pressure mounted as her thoughts produced a reaction in her wondrous body and the two girls in her womb writhed and grew and changed in the tides of Yvette's muscle lust, even as the woman riding her cock clamped thicker, harder, more vascular legs around Yvette's thighs and sped up.

Yvette brought her hands together about her bulging middle and flexed down hard, squeezing the last dregs out of an orgasm that seemed to suck away every other sensation other than ecstasy.

"Yes, YES, YYEEEESSSSSSS!" she screamed, her pretty face slowly obscured by bloating, flexing pectoral flesh and a gnarled web of throbbing veins that finally began to encroach on her fine, smooth features.

Her belly surged outwards faster and faster as she felt her huge balls suddenly run dry and lurch uselessly as her orgasm outstripped her own mighty cock. She watched almost drunkenly as bouncing, blocky belly meat expanded out to slowly eclipse the re-enormous bodybuilder stretched over her huge shaft; both shaft and groaning, cumming sex partner bigger and more terrifyingly powerful than ever.

Dimly she realised the movement of her belly had gotten more and more rhythmic - the growing couple inside her womb very obviously fucking harder and harder within her. Yvette felt herself drooling at the thought and she turned her attention completely inwards, directing her strange energies powerfully, recklessly, and feeling her womb begin to protest as growth went rampant - wild and untamed.

12