Better off Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/////

Yvette's cock was naked now, hard as a steel bar, and bobbing in time with the person-sized arm of the now-enormous bodybuilder fisting her, that she had bimbo-fied then overinflated again, the newly huge arm ramming roughly in and out of her widely stretched asshole. Yvette's huge thighs were spread in a grunting, shaking squat and her pussy gaped like a monster out of legend.

With a straining moan, she pushed again and revealed a thick, pale bubble butt and two Asian small feet bracketing it, still pumping as they were pushed down Yvette's overstressed pussy.

Another push and pale, toned bubble butt, two heavy swinging balls, two tiny Asian feet and two enormous Asian calves were properly exposed to air, Yvette's pussy lips stretched to the point of lividity, barely able to cope.

Ten straining minutes, even as the figures being birthed still fucked and moaned and orgasmed freely and often and finally there was an end in site. Asian shoulders that had started slim, popped out of Yvette's loose pussy at nearly six feet in width, short brown arms now the size of prize cattle and bulging with ludicrous amounts of brawn were wrapped around a pale amazon sex machine. Two heads, still locked in a passionate kiss, came clear as Yvette slowly stood, panting, pawing in disbelief at her gaping, fucked out cunt and looking at the still-fucking pair she had just pushed out of her womb.

The Asian bikini competitor was gone, replaced by a throbbing ball of squirming muscle that would put any heavyweight to shame, thick muscles writhing and flexing as she held the futamazon tight and rode her hard, cumming with a shriek every two minutes, stuck in a loop of lust at her own strength and the effect it had on the amazon's tireless cock deluging that tightly stretched cunny over and over again. Still maybe only 5 feet tall, the once petite Asian must have weighed 400 or even 500 pounds.

"Yes..." Yvette groaned through her panting breaths as she looked down on the scene, feeling a massively muscular arm withdraw from her well-fucked ass, only to return, joined with a second brutally thick arm, to press up into her gaping cunt.

"Yes!" she repeated.

/////

The mansion was a rippling susurrus of moans and sexual pleasure and the cameras showed nothing but debauchery. The red headed ex-supersoldier was balancing atop her obscenely huge tits, flushed head down and ass up as she rocked back and forth on a cummy belly far larger than she was, one of the other girl's literally neck deep in her stretched out gash and, going by the swell of her usually flat bimbo belly, drinking deeply and quickly of the jizz inside the redhead.

The overinflated, muscle-stuffed hardness of the champion bodybuilder was bent beneath the mega-clitted ministrations of the steroid bimbo, screaming with every savage thrust of slim, smooth hips and gushing pussy juices everywhere, new implants bouncing with every thrust, heavy gauge nipple plugs glinting wildly in the light.

Yvette's mother bimbo was reclining, her pregnant tummy shiny and taut, but an afterthought to two huge tits and the straining nipple cocks that stretched the cunts of the Asian muscle dynamo and the futamazon in a lewd threesome, with the futamazon's immense cock disappearing into the Asian's gurgling mouth and stretching her neck lewdly.

With thumping, slow strides Yvette's giant figure made its way into the centre of the space, and faced the main cluster of cameras, eliciting a tidal wave of donations just by her presence - all surging brawn and intimidatingly huge soft, swaying, cum-covered cock.

The orgy around her didn't pause, but every unoccupied eye was on her as she turned to the camera and spoke.

"Thanks you guys and girls for your tips and donations, it means a lot," the orgasmic moaning in the room seemed to crescendo in affirmation, "and I hope we can continue to get you all off and make you feel all hot and sexy for a long time to come!"

She bit her lip, a strange sight on a towering behemoth of sexuality and strength, and continued.

"I hope you've enjoyed me in particular, and the sexy things my lovers and I have given each other and done to each other, but I think it's time I gave more of myself. I have a treat planned for today, for the event of our fifty millionth subscriber, and I think you'll all agree things will be better off after this!"

With that, Yvette raised an arm bigger than any draft horse and blew the cameras a kiss.

Then she gripped her soft, huge cock, spread her enormous thighs and bent her shaft back on itself, pressing her own cock against the hungry fuck hole of her cunt. Her eyes fluttered as she took her own length and she began pumping the quickly hardening shaft as the meat inside her swelled and bloated massively, bulging out her cobbled abs.

The cameras picked up the tremor that shook her immensity five minutes later as she penetrated her own cervix for the first time.

/////

Yvette let out a lioness' roar as she came for the first time, her whole body lurching as a tidal wave of jizz accelerated around the tight bend in her cock only to punch into her womb like a scalding hot fist of pleasure. Her figure seemed to throb as a wave of brawn was seemingly sucked down through her cock only to disgorge into her middle and inflate her to new hugeness.

It wasn't just muscle though, it wasn't just mass - her face changed and sculpted a little from innocent freshness to something more sensual, sharper, hotter. Her lips puffed up into a full pout and her eyes grew wide and sultry. Then the mounting pleasure of her orgasm pushed her into another climax and she shrieked, too used to her usual stamina and long buildup to expect becoming so sensitive and multi-orgasmic. Cheekbones lifted and grew more well defined, the pout grew thick and full, hair grew shinier, longer and glossy.

It didn't end there. Nipples fattened and lengthened, a mostly neglected clit grew out from its hood, pussy lips grew thicker, fuller, making their own pout around the cock penetrating them.

Then she came again, eyes rolling back in her head.

/////

Money was flowing in like a torrent as this one woman show reached its third hour, Yvette's body now large enough to darken the room, making it almost impossible for any viewer to understand more than once part of her immensity - she was almost growing too big and to sexy to comprehend.

Her face was a crime against decency and purity, an expression that simply oozed sexual sin and whorish depravity. Her mouth was an obscenity of overfilled lips and long, snaking tongue that kept those lips wet and glossy as she mumbled her pleasure through them. It was the sexual fetish she had made others into inflicted on herself a hundred fold... and viewers could barely see the crystal blue of her perfect eyes as they rolled madly under the assault of pure lust and pleasure.

Those whose torqued libidos couldn't bear to see that face settled in the immensity of her pecs. Once throbbing brawn deeper than any chest freezer, capped with relatively tiny downturned nipples, each pectoral now boasted a huge round tit, high and taut and almost spherical, each breast tipped with a long, leaking cock... like mother, like daughter. Powerful fingers jacked one of those lengths rhythmically, showering the room with hot spunk every few minutes in sympathy with her unending rolling waves of orgasm.

Others focused on the wider, more powerfully built hips and increasingly massive glutes that changed her physique from simply terrifying, to terrifyingly curvy, inviting, intimidating. They saw her hips bucking as the increasingly thick root of her cock bulged and bloated with every jizzy explosion into herself, growing ever more thick and brutal and gnarled with rooty veins, pushing aside her enormous hairless balls. They salivated and wished they were they to drink heavily of the thick, yellowy discharge of hyper-virile jizz and bathe in the hydrant gushes of pussy juice, rubbing their faces against the throbbing footlong glistening pink mast of quivering clit that had grown from its hood.

/////

In one household a man passed out, erect and dehydrated, after having zoomed in on and simply stared at the vein running down the centre of Yvette's bicep. Starting off garden hose thick, it had pumped up, throbbing with each heartbeat until it was the diameter of a fire hose, warring with the muscle that surged up and around it. The vein branched and branched again, each tributary surging thicker and thicker until the muscle was caged in vascularity. He had watched it grow brutal and lumpy as blood flow overmatched body, every twist and fork in the vascular river thickening as lifeblood struggled to turn corners under such immense pressure. Then Yvette had flexed and he had passed out in a spurt of seed he'd remember for the rest of his life.

/////

Yvette shook tiredly as she felt the endless feedback loop of her libido slowly wind down, all the energy in her prodigious body nearly used up as she felt her balls finally approaching empty. All around her the orgy had died back to slumber and she looked about as best she could around the sheer bulk of her immensity.

Her eyes came to rest on the still-erect, still throbbing clit of the steroid bimbo, standing up like a mast as its owner lay entwined with the rugged mass of the champion bodybuilder.

Yvette, managed a small, tired smile as her lusts presented her with one last twisted idea as the final few thick jets of virile, transformative cum thundered into her abused womb

The cameras caught the moment that Yvette's own titanic pink clit thickened further, blood vessels racing up its length as a thick ridge formed along its underside and the tip flared more widely. The last thing the cameras picked up clearly as the cock stuffing Yvette's pussy swung out and forward was the formation of a slit at the tip of a second, equally formidable member... and then the screens went yellowy-white.

/////

It was not a nation, but it had its own laws, its own special race of people, so close physically despite a range of skin colours and builds. It didn't have any industry and despite an abundance of land it did not sell any crops or make any products. There were no towns and there was barely any infrastructure.

In the middle of this place that was not a country there was a grand palace, not delicate perhaps, but awe inspiring and fearsomely beautiful. There were courtyards and balconies, gardens and swimming pools, outbuildings, stables, schools and even a small river.

If our imaginary camera was to swoop down and close in on one of those spaces it would see beautiful women of all shapes and sizes, at every available place to sit, lie down, be bent over something, or pressed against something. All would be pleasuring each other, or recovering from having pleasured each other and cameras would quietly record this from nearby.

If the mental camera were to move inside, it would see rooms with more women, more sex - the carnal intensity would build and there would be more patiently filming cameras to record all of this. There would be strutting female behemoths, pregnant bimbo brood mothers and every kind of sexual freak a twisted mind could imagine. And all that carnal energy, knowingly or unknowingly, would be directed at the central room in the palace.

At the heart of this strange alter-world of sex and excess, there would be the soul of this place - a giant in height and profoundly muscular stature, an embodiment of sensuality and the strangeness of this place.

Thrusting long and slow with two huge, terrifying cocks spitting two separate convulsing consorts, stretching their bellies out with each drive of her hips, would be Yvette. A shuddering, gushing girl would cap each breast, riding the improbably huge nipple cocks and feeling them sluice gallons of hot white seed into their packed pussies.

Behind her, a team would deliver the never ending supply of mewling newborns emerging from her loins, each a genetic copy of herself. This idol of sex dominated the room and the world around her like a goddess made flesh, a pillar of might that could have waged great wars, or meted out divine punishments...

... but she knew that for the continued happiness and prosperity of her lovers, and their progeny, she was probably better off bred.

For now.

12