Better Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, Katie. She doesn't. So how does she know that she isn't hurting your sister unintentionally?"

"I . . ."

Katie's hand stopped moving, so Sherri reached out to pleasure Katie herself. She slid her fingers into Katie's folds and used them to pull the whimpering girl closer, until Katie was leaning against her, and Sherri's hot breath was right on Katie's ear. "Shh," Sherri said. "Listen for now. Nabi is so proud of you. She knows it's hard, she just wants you to understand. It's okay, Katie. You can trust Dr. Navathe. But that doesn't mean she's right. Because she doesn't know everything. She doesn't know what it's like to serve Nabi!"

Katie yelped as Sherri emphasized the name with a hard thrust of her fingers. Her legs gave out, forcing Sherri to guide them both to their knees. Katie's thoughts were scrambled by Sherri's aggressive fingers, it was difficult to process what Sherri was telling her. Something about the doctor not understanding, and that was . . . true. Dr. Navathe didn't know what it was like. Couldn't know what it was like. Even from the beginning, when Katie would lie awake wondering what Victoria had gone through . . . She never came close to comprehending what it was really like. What she was experiencing now. Such focus, such love, and ecstasy beyond her imagination. And yet . . .

"Imagine how you would feel if someone tried to take you away from her, Katie." Sherri began to pull her fingers out as she spoke, knuckle by knuckle until removed from Katie's opening. "Knowing that she wants you, but someone is keeping you from her."

Katie bemoaned the loss of sensation. She reached down in an attempt to guide Sherri back in, but couldn't match Sherri's strength.

"Trying to turn you against her."

When that didn't work, Katie moved to use her own hand, but Sherri grabbed her by the wrist. Her grip was tight, and no manner of pleading or struggle allowed Katie to escape.

"You wouldn't want that. No, no. But that's what Dr. Navathe is doing to Victoria. Turning her against Nabi. Not because she's trying to hurt her, only because she doesn't understand."

A nightmare. That's what the idea of being separated from Nabi felt like. And Katie hadn't even met Nabi yet! To be separated would be to lose all hope and guidance. To lose all purpose in life. Katie couldn't, in all good conscience, let Victoria suffer that same fate.

"But it's not too late. We can still help her, Katie. You just have to listen to me. You just have to do what Nabi asks of you. Can you do that, Katie?" She toyed with Katie, a short flick of her finger across Katie's slit, a small offering of hope.

And Katie took to it like a hungry animal.

"Yes. Yes! Anything for Nabi. I'll do anything for her to save my sister. Please, tell me what I have to do!" Perhaps in time Dr. Navathe would learn the extent of what she was doing, how she had been hurting Victoria this whole time without knowing. Katie was confident that once she understood, once Dr. Navathe knew what it was like to serve Nabi, she would change her mind about Victoria. Katie trusted the doctor to make the right choice then.

"Good girl, Katie," Sherri said as she gave Katie exactly what she wanted.

* * *

August 3rd

Victoria looked at the clock, five minutes past the hour. "Is Katie not coming today, Dr. Navathe?" She was always on time, never a minute late. Not for any of the visitations Victoria could remember.

"Do you want her here, Victoria?"

It was a strange question. The concept of wanting something seemed alien to her until recently. She thought hard about it. Katie was always so kind to her, and seeing her smile made Victoria happy. She realized that she felt some semblance of peace on the days Katie came to visit. It would only make sense that she would feel happier with her here today.

Victoria nodded her head.

"That's a good sign, Victoria. I'm proud of you." Dr. Navathe made some scribbles in her notes. "I received a text from her this morning. Would you like to know what it said?"

Another nod, faster this time, more assured.

"Katie said she is going to take a week off to relax. She said she's feeling a bit stressed with everything that's going on. But, she wants you to know that she's very proud of you as well, and that she loves you very much."

"Oh . . ."

Dr. Navathe leaned forward and grabbed one of Victoria's hands, holding it between her own. "I know that may not be what you wanted to hear, but I promise you it will be okay. I'll see about getting permission for your father to fill in on her days. Katie has been through a lot herself, we need to give her a chance to recharge, that's all."

Dr. Navathe raised Victoria's head up by the chin. "But I have an idea. How about we try extra hard this week. Then, when Katie is back, you can show her how much you've improved, make her even more proud. Does that sound like something you'd want to do?"

After thinking about it, Victoria came to the conclusion that it was exactly what she'd want. Filled with resolution, she looked Dr. Navathe right in the eyes. "Yes, Dr. Navathe."

Dr. Navathe smiled, that caring smile that always put Victoria at ease these past few days. "I'm glad to hear that, Victoria. Let's both try our hardest. Now, where would you like to begin today's session?"

With so many options, Victoria wasn't sure where to begin. The fact that she was able to make a choice alone told her that the independence training was progressing rather well, and had less room left for improvement over the others. By that logic, it probably wasn't something worth pushing towards right now.

Which meant if she really wanted to impress Katie, she should choose the hardest one. If she could overcome that, surely Katie would be as proud as could be. "The t-triggers, please."

There was some hesitancy on Dr. Navathe's part, but she tried to not let it show. "Of course. Why don't you go ahead and lie back on the couch, and listen to my vo-"

"No," Victoria said, her voice stern, catching Dr. Navathe off guard. "I want to try it without the hypnosis, this time." The doctor was about to ask if she was sure, but Victoria preempted the question. "I can do this." I can do this, I can do this. "The obedience one, please."

"Okay, Victoria. Remember, these are just words. They don't have power over you if you don't let them. Remember that. You are stronger than them."

Victoria flexed her back, placing her hands on her knees to prop her rigid body upon. She took a deep breath and signaled to the doctor that she was ready.

"There is purpose in obedience," Dr. Navathe said.

The words rolled over Victoria like a tidal wave. Her knees buckled until her legs slammed closed, pleasure pulsing through her groin. She clenched her eyes, trying to fight off the effects as her thoughts slowed down.

"Fight it, Victoria. You can do this. Think of Katie, do it for her."

Katie's smiling face filled Victoria's mind. She could feel her thoughts gain more ground, though her body still trembled as she struggled to not give in. Just words, that's all they were. Dr. Navathe said they held no power, and Victoria wanted desperately to believe that right now.

But it was impossible to deny that they still had an effect. The sheer pleasure trying to wrest control from her mind was testament to that.

Do it for Katie, because she loves you. Victoria tried to rally herself, but the pleasure was too much. It washed away the image of Katie from her mind, followed by everything else. All that remained was the slave that she was. Her body relaxed as she climbed off the couch to stand up, her back straight and her head staring at nothing ahead. She clasped her wrists behind her back, and when she spoke, her voice was devoid of all emotion. "Obedience is my purpose."

Dr. Navathe let out a dejected sigh. She chastised herself, knowing she should have tempered Victoria's expectations instead of letting her jump into the deep end. That there were no side effects other than lost time was the only saving grace. That and . . . "Wake back up for me on the count of three, Victoria. One, two, three." She snapped her fingers.

Once Victoria realized where she was, and what that meant, she retreated back to the couch, disheartened. "I guess I'm still too weak . . ."

"Now now, Victoria. We talked about this. A positive outlook will hasten your recovery. Is there anything we learned this time, or something good we can take away from this attempt?"

"I . . . I don't know. I tried really hard, but . . ."

"I can tell. And you know what? You held out for much longer than usual! I'd say that's definitely something to be happy about, wouldn't you?"

"I guess . . ." Victoria slumped, hoping for more.

"You did good, Victoria. I promise you. Would you like to try again, perhaps with the reinforcement first?"

Despite the encouragement, Victoria still was disappointed in the results. But the notion that Katie wouldn't want to see her give up had Victoria deciding on another option. Something she hoped would be a bit more manageable. The one thing that seemed to bother Katie the most.

Dr. Navathe watched as Victoria reached a hand up and turned her head to the other side. With trembling fingers, she latched onto the tie holding her hair in place and stopped.

Her mind was screaming at her to leave her hair up. She was to never let it down. To do so would mean to make herself unworthy, and that thought alone was enough to terrify Victoria.

But Victoria knew that was only a relic of her previous life. Her conditioned self, as Dr. Navathe referred to it. That wasn't who she was now, and more and more lately, Victoria realized it wasn't who she wanted to be. Dr. Navathe had helped her realize that. Katie, her sister, had helped her realize that.

And so, in one forceful, determined motion, Victoria ripped the band off, letting it fly across the room and out of sight. Her brown hair was tossed up in the process, coming to land in a messy fashion around her left shoulder.

Victoria shut her eyes as the voice continued to scream at her, her body tensing up as it had before. 'The deed is done,' she told the voice, and she was not going to move from this spot. And when she heard the sound of scissors snipping away, she looked up to find that Dr. Navathe had moved from the couch and was now standing where the tie had landed, cutting it to pieces. Knowing there was nothing to be done about it now, the voice quieted. With some deep breaths, Victoria was finally able to relax.

Dr. Navathe approached Victoria and fixed her hair, letting it flow down her back. "How are you feeling?"

Victoria beamed at her, filled with such exuberance at her accomplishment, and encouraged by the smile she was given in return.

"That's an amazing step you took, Victoria. Perhaps the most progress you've made yet. If you're feeling overwhelmed, we can always stop for the day. Otherwise, I'd like to take you down and help reinforce everything."

Riding on the high of that accomplishment, there was no way Victoria wanted to give up now. "Let's keep going."

"Very well, Victoria. Now, go ahead and lie back, and listen to the sound of my voice."