Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," George said, with a smirk. "The little squirt's gotten himself a girl friend." He walked up to Nancy and appeared to be inspecting her. "She's nice, squirt. Have you learned how to fuck her yet? Or haven't you been able to get it up?" John and Ron's father chuckled as Nancy's face turned red. Mark walked up to the two boys, angry.

"Knock it off, you two," he said. "Show some respect for your brother's fiance." He turned to Bob. "Your mother would be so disappointed if she saw this." Bob looked at the floor, ashamed.

"Well, Big Daddy sticking up for the Brainiac, as always," John said. "Guess some things never change."

"Well, if you two would show a little initiative I'd help you out the way I've helped Ron," Mark said. "And the way I've helped Lisa. But it seems you're happy pushing a broom and a mop bucket." Ron looked at his two big brothers.

"What?" he asked with a smile. "You two are janitors? Really? After all that talk about being football stars? Don't tell me, you're still living at home, right?"

"Hey, college boy, it helps pay the bills," George said.

"Where's Lisa?" Ron asked his mother.

"She moved out a while back," Ron's mother said. "She got an apartment and she's going to school to be a nurse. She asked me to give you her contact information. She still lives in town." She handed Ron a card with Lisa's phone number and address written on it.

"So, I hear you got a job," Bob said, addressing Ron.

"Yeah," Ron said. "I'll be working as a researcher over at the pharmaceutical lab." Bob nodded his head.

"Good," Bob said. "I'm happy for you. Really, I am."

"So, are you guys coming to the wedding?" Ron asked. "Or are you going to sit that out as well?"

"We'll be there," his mother said. Ron looked at his two brothers, disgusted.

"Don't forget to shower, shave and put on some clean clothes," he told them. George looked at Ron with hatred in his eyes.

"Remember what I told you when you left, squirt," he said. He glanced at Nancy with a wicked smirk on his face.

"I never forgot," Ron said. "Remember, I have a photographic memory." He turned and motioned for Nancy to leave.

"It's really good to see you, Ron," his mother said as he left. Ron simply nodded his head as he walked out.

"I'm really sorry about all that," Mark said on the walkway outside. "I should've warned you. I thought they could at least treat you with some respect after all this time."

"I don't know that I want them coming to the wedding," I said. "There's no way I can have this there."

"Ron, they're your family," Mark said. "Good, bad or indifferent."

"Is this what I'm going to get from Lisa as well?" Ron asked. Mark shook his head.

"No," Mark said. "She's grown up a lot since you left. I think you may be surprised. I'll get with you later. I need to talk to these people and get this situation under control." He looked at Nancy and hugged her. "Please forgive them," he said. After Ron and Nancy were in his car, they drove off.

"Is that what you had to grow up with?" she asked. Ron nodded his head.

"Yeah, but it wasn't this bad," Ron said. "I don't know what's happened." When they got home, Ron pulled out his phone and called the number he had for Lisa. She answered on the second ring.

"Lisa, this is Ron," he said.

"Ronnie!" she exclaimed. "Are you home now?"

"Yes, I am," he said.

"Listen, I'm not too far from your place. Mind if I come over for a few minutes?" she asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Great," Lisa said. "I'll be there before you know it."

"You know where I live?" he asked.

"Yeah, I was with Grandpa when he picked the place out for you. I hope you like it," she said.

"Yeah, we do," Ron said.

"Good," she said. "I'll see you in a few." Ron saw a red Toyota pull into the driveway about 15 minutes later. Lisa got out of the car, carrying a bag, and walked to the front door. Ron beat her to the door and already had it open. Lisa set the bag down and gave him a big hug. He was surprised, but returned her hug anyway.

"It's so good to see you again, Ronnie," she said.

"It's good to see you, too, Lisa," he said. He introduced her to Nancy and the two girls hugged.

"Welcome to the family, Nancy," Lisa said. "It's great to meet you."

"Same here," Nancy said. Lisa handed Ron the bag. He looked inside to find a glass casserole dish with something inside and looked back up at his sister.

"It's not much, but I thought you might like to have a tuna casserole," Lisa said. "I know it was your favorite as a kid."

"It still is," Ron said. "Thanks. It'll save us from having to cook our first day here. Please, come in, have a seat." He took the casserole into the kitchen and put it in the refrigerator. "Would you like something to drink? Coke? Coffee?"

"Water is fine for me," Lisa said.

"Me, too," Nancy said. "Please?"

"Sure," Ron said, grabbing three bottles of water. He carried them back in and sat down with his fiance.

"You're looking good, Lisa," Ron said. "Everything going okay?"

"Yeah," she said. "I'm going to school to be a nurse and I work part time at the hospital. I got a student loan and Grandpa set up a fund to help me with the rent and utilities, so I'm doing okay. I hear you got a good job."

"Yes, I did," Ron said. "I'll be starting up right after we get back from our honeymoon."

"I'm so glad to hear that," she said. She got a bit pensive. "Have you been by the house yet?"

"Yeah, we just got back from there not too long ago," Ron said. "What's going on? I haven't heard from anyone in about five years. And when I get home, it's like they just don't give a damn."

"Things haven't gone too well for Mom and Dad," she said. "About a year after you left, the factory closed down and Dad lost his job. The only thing he could get was a janitorial position. Then the boys got injured playing football and they lost their scholarships. So they went to work with Dad doing night custodial work. After high school, Mom and Dad said they could stay and turn the basement into an apartment if they didn't mind contributing to the household. So they agreed."

"Is that why you left home?" Ron asked.

"Well, that was the beginning of it," she said. "I didn't want to work with the boys doing janitorial work. I've always wanted to be a nurse, but Dad said he couldn't afford the tuition. Grandpa helped me get a student loan and set me up so I could get away from there."

"You couldn't have stayed at home?" Ron asked. She shook her head.

"No," she said. "You know the boys have always been assholes. Sorry," she said, looking at Nancy.

"I've heard worse," Nancy said. Lisa continued.

"Well, they fixed up the basement for the boys," Lisa said. "And all three of them -- Dad, John and George -- turned into even bigger assholes. Grandpa offered to help the boys, but all they want to do is play ball and chase girls. Then I caught then bringing girls into the basement. I even saw Dad joining them a couple times. The whole place would stink to high heaven. I couldn't take it, so I left."

"And Mom let this go on?" Ron asked.

"She wasn't happy about it, but after Dad chewed her ass out, she quit saying anything," Lisa said. "I think she's afraid of losing their income if she divorced Dad." She got silent for a moment, and Ron could tell there was something else on her mind, but she didn't want to share it. He decided not to push the issue for now. Then she looked at Nancy.

"Listen, I'll be free tomorrow afternoon," she said. "Would you like to go shopping? Maybe we can get what you need for your wedding."

"That sounds like fun," Nancy said. "I don't have much money, though."

"Don't worry," Ron said. "I'll give you my credit card. Just don't max it out, okay?" Nancy and Lisa both giggled.

"I'll try," Nancy said with a smile. They spent the next afternoon out shopping for dresses and all the things women want for their wedding. Nancy had her hair and nails done and the girls enjoyed a nice meal. They finally made it home late that evening and Ron was gobsmacked by all the packages he carried from Lisa's car. He also noted the two girls seemed to get along quite nice, and that made him feel good.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow afternoon to get your tux, big boy," Lisa told Ron. He looked at her, surprised. "Big boy?" he asked himself. Where did that come from?

"Um, okay," he said. The next day, she came by about 1:00 and they headed into town, where he got fitted for a tuxedo. On the way, Lisa noticed that Ron kept looking around the car, nervous about something.

"What's the matter, Ron?" she asked.

"I'm just waiting for something to jump out and cover me with indelible ink or something," he said. She laughed.

"You think I'd do that to you?" she asked.

"You would've before I went to college," he said. She looked away, embarrassed.

"Was I really that bad to you?" she asked.

"All of you were," he said. "You weren't quite as bad as George and John, but you always seemed to go along with whatever they did. I never could figure out why you all hated me so much."

"I'm sorry about that, Ron," she said. "I never hated you, and I'm sorry if you got that impression."

"Then why?" Ron asked. "Why were you all so hateful to me?"

"I can't speak for the boys," she said. "I was a bit jealous of you, and I pretty much followed George and John. Now that you mention it, I guess I was pretty bad to you. But that's all in the past now. I'd like to get to know the real you, if that's okay. Bury the hatchet, so to speak."

"So, who are you, and what did you do to my sister? And why would you be jealous of me?" Ron asked, laughing. She laughed with him.

"You were always so smart," she said. "And Grandpa always stood up for you. I remember how you used to spend so much time reading his books. You couldn't get enough of all those books in his library. Then when you two started speaking to each other in Klingon, I felt like you had a connection that none of us could ever have. Do you still do that? Speak in Klingon?" Ron laughed.

"Not so much anymore," he said. "But it was kinda fun. Believe me, you haven't truly experienced Shakespeare until you've read it in the original Klingon," he added, referring to a line from a scene in one of the Star Trek movies. They both laughed about that, recalling the incident from his earlier school years.

After his fitting, they stopped to eat and continued their conversation.

"Nancy seems like a really nice girl," Lisa said. "I'm happy you've found someone who loves you."

"Thanks," he said. "What about you? Is there a Mr. Right in your life?"

"Sorta," she said. "I'm dating someone right now. I don't know where it'll go, but right now it's good."

"I got the impression yesterday that there was something else going on with you," Ron said. "Is everything okay with you and the family? Did something happen?" Lisa looked down, her face turning a bit red.

"Yeah, but I'm not ready to talk about it right now," she said. "I'm just glad Grandpa was there." Ron nodded his head in understanding.

"Well, if you ever feel like talking about it, I'll be here," he said. Lisa smiled as she looked back at him.

"Thanks, Ron," she said. "I may just do that."

The wedding went off well for Ron and Nancy. Her sister came out from back east and stood as her maid of honor. An old friend from high school served as Ron's best man. Mark got the pleasure of walking Nancy down the aisle. When the time came, Ron lifted her veil and kissed her as her husband for the first time. He detected a slightly bitter taste when they kissed, but put it out of his mind. Perhaps it was just nerves, he thought.

The reception, for the most part, went well also. Of course, Ron danced with his new bride, then his mother and Lisa. George, John and his father danced with Nancy as well. As they were sitting at their table, his brothers came up to him.

"Well, squirt, you actually did it," George said. "You actually tied the knot." He looked at Nancy and grabbed his own crotch. "Remember, anytime you want a REAL man, look me up," he told her with a smirk on his face. John smirked as well. Ron, however, wasn't amused, and stood up from his chair. George looked at him. "What, you going to get all bad-ass with me, squirt? Any time you wanna play, just let me know."

"Just stay the fuck away from me," Ron said calmly as he looked George in the eye, his fists clenched. George seemed to sense something different about his baby brother and wisely chose not to push the issue.

"Hey, just kidding, squirt," he said, smiling. He turned and, motioning to John, left the reception. Just then, Lisa came over and hugged her brother.

"I really am so happy for you, Ron," she said. "Pay no attention to those idiots."

"Thanks, Lisa," he said. She turned to Nancy and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Nancy returned the gesture. After Lisa left, Bob and June came up to them. Bob smiled and shook Ron's hand.

"You did good, son," he said. "I'm happy for you. Congratulations."

"Thanks, Dad," Ron said. Bob smiled as he hugged Nancy.

"Welcome to the family," he told her. She hugged him back and thanked him as June hugged Ron.

"I'm so happy for you two," June told Ron. "Congratulations."

"Thanks, Mom," Ron said. She hugged and kissed Nancy, who returned the hug. Mark also offered his best wishes.

"I'm so proud of you, son," he said. "You have a good woman there. Take good care of her."

"I will, Grandpa," Ron said. "Thanks for everything." Mark hugged Nancy as well and welcomed her into the family.

From there, Ron and Nancy headed to the house. They planned to stay the night there and fly out to Hawaii for their honeymoon early in the morning. Nancy giggled as Ron picked her up and carried her over the threshold.

"Oh my," she said. "So big and strong. Take me to bed, husband. I need you inside me so bad." Ron smiled and carried his new bride upstairs and placed her on the bed. While Ron was quite a bit smaller than his brothers, he was no weakling. They undressed and fell into bed, naked, smothering each other with kisses. Ron noticed the bitter taste in Nancy's mouth was gone.

He worked his way down her body and buried his tongue inside her pussy. He loved having oral sex with her and noticed that she was wetter than normal. And, he noticed, she smelled and tasted different.

"I'm so wet and hot for you right now," she said. Ron set his thoughts aside and worked his cock inside her. Normally, she felt tight when he was inside her, but tonight, she seemed fairly loose. He figured it was due to her being more excited than normal, and began fucking her.

"Yes," she moaned. "Fuck me, my husband. Fill me with your cum." They finally fell asleep in each other's arms after a marathon session. "I love you, my husband," she whispered in his ear.

"And I love you, my wife," he whispered back. The next morning, he awoke to Nancy sucking his cock. He watched as his loving wife took his whole manhood into her mouth and sucked him to orgasm. She made a production of swallowing his load and gave him a scorching hot kiss. He noticed that she tasted very much the same as she did in church the day before.

What the hell, Ron asked himself. Did she give someone a blowjob at the wedding? He said nothing, but filed it in the back of his mind. He had no desire to ruin their honeymoon, after all.

They flew out to Hawaii and enjoyed their time on the islands, making love every chance they got. After returning, Ron reported to work and was soon immersed in developing new and better drugs to help cure the sick. At the same time, he began equipping his own home laboratory so he could do his own personal research.

About two months after returning from Hawaii, Nancy approached him about going to school to get her own nursing degree.

"I think that's a great idea," Ron said. "Why don't you go to the college where Lisa is going and sign up? Don't worry about the cost. Just get me the paperwork and I'll take care of everything." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

"Oh thank you so much," she exclaimed. "I'll go down tomorrow. Lisa said they're starting registration soon so I'll get signed up. I think she said it cost about $18,000 for a two-year degree. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Ron said. "And if you decide to go further than a two-year degree, let me know."

"You're the best husband in the world," she said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just wait till tonight. I'll fuck your brains out." Ron smiled.

"I'll hold you to that," he said.

Over the next year and a half, Nancy focused on her studies. Quite a few of her classes were at night, and she told Ron that her and some of the other students would be getting together for study time after classes. Ron looked at her books and understood that she had a lot to learn in a short time, so he dealt with the absences as best he could and helped his wife deal with things like cooking and housework.

He also spent the evenings when she was gone working on his own project. By now, he had a fully-equipped home laboratory and had made a lot of headway in his research. After testing several formulas on his lab rats, he believed he was fairly close to the point where he could begin human testing. He thought about it for some time before deciding to test it out on himself.

Not surprisingly, the formula worked. After a few days of injecting himself with a very small and watered-down dose, Ron saw some marked changes in himself. His muscle mass increased by about 3 percent and he felt more confident in himself than ever before. Unfortunately, the physical changes only lasted a few hours. Ron realized he would either have to increase the dose, or continue injecting himself every day, perhaps several times a day.

But, he wondered, what would be the end result? Would he become addicted to the drug? Would he become a real-life "Hyde?" What long-term affects might it have? He decided to test it on his rat population further to find out before giving himself any more of the drug.

During this time, Ron also noticed that the frequency of sex between him and Nancy had dropped off considerably. Ron understood that her studies were intense and required a lot of study, but it seemed that she was spending more nights out than at home. And, he realized, she often didn't get home until midnight or later.

She had also become more irritable with him over the last few months. When he mentioned the decreasing frequency of their sex, she would get upset, telling him that her studies were taking all of her time. She always seemed tired and complained of headaches. He decided to talk with Lisa about it one evening when Nancy was gone. By now, she had finished her degree and was working full-time at the hospital.

"Lisa," he said. "Can you shed some light on this? It seems like she's gone almost every night till midnight or later. I know the program is hard, but did it take up that much of your time?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "It's a very difficult program and there's a lot of information being thrown at you in a very short period of time. I spent quite a few late nights in the common area studying with classmates. Why are you asking? Do you suspect she's doing something else?"

"I don't know," Ron said. "I don't want to falsely accuse her of anything."

"Smart move, little brother," she said. "And I'm not being condescending. I'm actually glad you felt like you could talk to me first. Remember, not everyone is as smart as you are."

"I guess you're right," he said.

"Is everything okay between you two?" she asked.

"She's gotten very short-tempered lately, and our alone time has almost dropped to nothing," he said.

"Yeah, I can see how that can happen," Lisa said. "Just have patience, Ron. She's going through a lot right now and she needs your support. Hang in there. Things will get better. You'll see."