Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're right," he said. "Thanks for taking time to talk with me."

"Anytime, little brother," she said with a smile.

A couple weeks later, Ron and Nancy were at a company gathering. He was talking with some of his co-workers when he looked around and didn't see Nancy. Where is she, he asked himself. She was just here a little bit ago. He walked around, looking for her, but didn't see her anywhere. A couple hours later, he saw her come toward him. He went to her, relieved to have found her.

"Where were you?" he asked. "I was looking all over the place for you."

"Oh, a couple of your co-workers took me on a little tour of the place," she said. "Very impressive. I can see why you like to spend so much time here." That night at home, she was all over him. He enjoyed the sex but he also noticed that bitter taste in her mouth again. He also noticed she was wetter than normal, just like on their wedding night. What the fuck, he asked himself.

Things went back to normal and two weeks later, his friend told him the bad news.

Ron put his head in his hands and cried for the loss of his marriage. How many other guys had she screwed since they started dating, he wondered. He pulled out his phone and called the one person who could help him deal with this.

"Hey, son, what's the matter?" Mark asked when he answered the phone.

"Grandpa, I think Nancy's cheating on me," Ron said.

"Come on over and let's talk, son," Mark said. Ron ended the call and went to his grandfather's house.

Mark listened carefully as Ron told him what he had learned.

"What do I do, Grandpa?" Ron asked. "I don't know where to begin."

"Well," Mark said. "It's time for you to use that big brain of yours. The first thing we need to do is get evidence that will hold up in court. Once we have that, then you can go to an attorney and file for a divorce. Do you still have the prenuptial agreement?"

"Yes, I do," Ron said. Mark nodded his head.

"It's possible the court will order you to go through counseling," Mark said. "Do you think you can get past this and reconcile with her?" Ron shook his head.

"I don't think so, Grandpa," he said. "She's become a total bitch to me lately and she's gone almost every single night until well after midnight."

"Well, maybe we'll need to get a PI to keep an eye on her as well," Mark said. "I know a couple good ones in the area, so I'll take care of that. Do you have that extra house key I gave you?" Ron pulled out his key chain and gave Mark an extra key to the house. "We'll need to wire the house up for both audio and video, just in case she does something at home. When does she usually leave for classes?"

"I think her first class starts at 11:30 am this semester," Ron said. "She's taking a full load and has classes until about 9:30 pm, then she supposedly studies until late at night. I talked to Lisa and she told me that's not too unusual given the classes she's taking."

"Hmmm," Mark said. "We'll learn the truth soon enough. In the meantime, you need to stay calm. Try to act normal around her. Don't confront her or start accusing her until we have proof. And don't do anything stupid."

"I won't," Ron said.

"You know, I'm glad to hear that you're talking to Lisa," Mark said. "Maybe you should spend more time with her. She's really matured since she left home."

"Did something happen to her at home?" Ron asked.

"Yeah," Mark said. "But I'm not sure exactly what. Don't push the subject. She'll tell you when she's ready."

"Okay, I got it," Ron said. Mark gave Ron a hug.

"Now, you get on back home and try to act normal around Nancy," Mark said. "I'll call and see if we can't get things started tomorrow. I'll let you know what's going on. I'm really sorry to hear this. I thought Nancy was a wonderful girl. It's hard for me to imagine she would do something like this to you. Don't worry, though. No matter what we find out, we'll work through it."

"Thanks, Grandpa," Ron said before leaving. When he got home, he noticed Nancy was still gone, which wasn't unusual these days. He had a brainstorm and grabbed a small webcam from his stash of goodies and installed it in the master bedroom, figuring that if anything happened there, he would catch it. It was small enough that he didn't think Nancy would see it right off. The camera was motion-activated and would begin recording if anything happened in the room.

He went down into his lab and verified the camera's operation, then set about working on his personal project just to keep his mind off things.

After checking on his test rats, he noticed the latest revision of his formula seemed to last longer than the previous ones, and better yet, there did not appear to be any negative side effects. He made some calculations and decided to try it on himself just one more time. He knew it was risky, but he felt it had to be done.

He recorded his vitals first -- heart rate, breathing, oxygen levels and blood pressure -- then injected a small dose of the drug. It took about 45 minutes before he began to feel the familiar burn that told him it was working. He recorded his vitals again and was relieved to see they were still in the normal range.

He went to the back of his lab, where he kept his athletic gear. He changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and began working out on the punching bag. After spending quite some time on the bag, he found that his strength and endurance was significantly improved. Looking at himself, he could see that his muscle mass had improved somewhat. He took measurements of his arms, legs and chest and compared that to earlier measurements.

He was pleased to see the increase was greater than before. But, he wondered, how long would it last?

He went through his karate workout and found that he was able to do it with more speed and power than before. After working out for about an hour, he checked his vitals one more time and was pleased with the result. Maybe, he thought to himself, he had finally found the formula he was looking for. But he didn't want to push it too hard or too fast.

He took a quick shower and headed back upstairs, locking the security doors to his laboratory. He figured he had about a half hour before Nancy came home. Tonight, however, she surprised him and was home 15 minutes earlier than normal.

"Hey stranger," he said when she came in. "Good to see you home early for a change." He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a deep tongue kiss, noting that she tasted normal. After breaking the kiss, she looked at him, surprised.

"If that's the welcome I'll get for coming home early, I'll start doing it every night," she said. "Where did that come from?"

"I just miss you, that's all," he said. "How was school?"

"It was good," she said. "It was mostly reviews. We have tests coming up."

"Well, then," he said. "Why don't we review something else?"

"Like what?" she asked. She squealed as he picked her up effortlessly. Wow, Ron thought to himself, either she lost weight or I'm actually stronger.

"Like, our wedding night," he said, walking up the stairs.

"You mean," she began.

"Yup," he said. "I'm horny as hell and I want you. Right now." She smiled and threw her arms around him.

"Lead on," she said. Ron carried her into the bedroom and set her down on the bed before starting to undress.

"I want to see you naked," he said, feeling a stirring in his groin. Nancy began undressing, teasing him with her body.

"You think you can handle this?" she asked, teasing him.

"Oh God, yeah," he growled. After undressing, he stood up and eyed her. She looked at him, surprise on her face.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked. "You seem... different."

"I've been working out," he said. "And I'm horny for you. See?" he asked, his erection sticking out ahead of him. He looked down and saw that his penis appeared to have grown by at least an inch if not more. It was also bigger around. Nancy noticed as well. She wrapped her hands around his erect cock and began to work her mouth over the head. She sucked his cock for a couple minutes before looking back up at him.

"Did you take Viagra or something?" she asked.

"Who needs Viagra when I've got you?" he asked. Nancy scooted up on the bed and spread her legs for him. He followed her and worked his cock along her wet slit. "I want to fuck your brains out, wife," he whispered in her ear.

"Then do it, my husband," she said. "Fuck your wife's pussy. Stick it in me and fuck me hard." He slid his cock inside her and noticed that she seemed to be much tighter than usual. She gasped loudly as he worked his cock inside her.

"Oh my God, baby, you feel so much bigger," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me full of your cum. Don't ever stop fucking my pussy." She moaned and groaned as he pumped inside her with everything he had. Soon, he felt the beginnings of an orgasm.

"I'm getting ready to cum inside you, Nancy," he said, as he pushed farther into her than he ever had before.

"Do it," she begged. "Please. Cum inside my pussy, lover. Fill me up. Fuck me. Harder. I'm cumming, too. Fuck me. Don't stop." He pounded into her and felt her tense up. She wrapped her arms around him and screamed into his shoulder as he ejaculated inside her over and over again. This was the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced in his entire life. They separated, breathing hard. She looked at him in shock.

"My God, that was the absolute best," she said. He kissed her deeply.

"Yes, it was," he said, laying down beside her. She got on top of him, straddling him with her legs. She noticed his cock was still hard and began rubbing it between her legs.

"I'm not finished with you yet," she said. She got on her knees and lowered herself on him, burying his hard cock inside her pussy. "I need more of this in me." She started rocking on him, riding him cowgirl-style. As Ron watched her going up and down on his cock, he got even hornier and began bucking up to meet her thrusts.

Soon, they both experienced another toe-curling orgasm. Ron looked and saw his cum leaking out of her swollen pussy. The sight made him horny again and he quickly put her on her back, keeping his erect cock inside her. He got up on his knees and put her legs on his shoulders so he could see her pussy filled with his cock.

"You're still horny?" she asked.

"Yes," Ron said, moving inside her slick pussy.

"Well, then," she said with a smile. "Fuck my juicy pussy, husband. Fuck me to your heart's delight."

"I intend to," he said with a wicked grin. He pounded her for several more minutes. He was certain that he was hitting her in places he never had before. After he came inside her a third time, he pulled out and positioned his slick cock at her mouth. "Suck it, baby," he said. She looked at him, surprised, and put his cock in her mouth.

"That's it, baby," he said. "Suck it. Clean it off. Make me cum in your mouth." She worked on him as hard as she could, and tried to take his whole cock in her mouth. "That's right," he said. "Take it ALL in your mouth. Let me see you deep-throat my cock." She worked harder and eventually got all of him in her mouth, but it wasn't easy. "Suck it, woman. Suck it until I cum in your mouth. Then swallow it."

She kept working on him and he felt himself getting ready to ejaculate again. Soon, he was pumping another load deep in her throat. He groaned as he filled her mouth with his semen.

"Now swallow it," he said. "All of it." She did as she was told and looked up to see him smiling at her. "That was the best," he told her. As he laid down next to her, she looked at him, concerned. He had never been this dominant in bed before. She began to wonder if he knew about her extramarital activity.

He put his arm around her and held her tight to him. She put an arm around him and noticed that he seemed harder and more muscular than normal.

"Are you sure you didn't take something?" she asked. "You seem, I don't know, different."

"Diet and exercise," he said. "We don't see each other that much anymore, so naturally, I'd seem a bit different to you. When was the last time we actually had sex like this?"

"Like this?" she asked. "Frankly, I don't ever remember it being like this. But I'm not complaining."

"I'm glad," he said. Maybe, he thought to himself, this will keep her from screwing around. Or not. At the very least, it will give her something to think about. "You know, you're the only woman I want." He felt her cringe a bit, perhaps from guilt.

"And you're the only man I want," she said.

"Really?" he asked. She looked at him, surprised. Does he know, she asked herself.

"Of course, Ron," she said. "I love you. And only you."

"I'm glad to hear that," he said. "I love you, too. And only you. It would break my heart if anything ever happened to change that." She cringed a bit when he said that and held him closer to her.

"It would break my heart as well," she said softly. He kissed her on her forehead.

"Why don't we take a weekend and get away from things for a bit," he said. "Maybe reconnect with each other."

"I'd like that," she said. "Maybe at the end of the semester. I have tests coming up and I really need to study."

"I understand," he said. "Just remember, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know."

"Thanks, baby," she said. "I will."

"I think we need to get some sleep," he said. "I need to get into the office a bit early."

"That sounds good," she said. "Goodnight. I love you."

"Goodnight, sweetie," he said. "I love you too." They finally fell asleep and Ron woke up to see his wife sucking on his enlarged penis.

"Good morning, lover," she said after she pulled him out of her mouth.

"Good morning, beautiful," he replied. "Please, continue." She kept working on him until he came in her mouth. As he watched, she opened her mouth so he could see his cum in her throat. Then she closed her mouth and made a production of swishing it around before she swallowed.

"Wow," he said with a smile on his face.

"What can I say," she said. "I need my morning cream."

They kissed and Ron got ready for work as Nancy threw on her robe and went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. They ate breakfast and things seemed to be the way they were when they first got married. Ron hoped this would become the new normal. After he ate, he complimented his wife on her cooking, kissed her and headed out the door.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," she said. "Don't forget, I'll be pretty late getting home tonight. I have a lot of studying to do."

"I understand. Don't be too late," he said, smiling. She smiled back.

"I'll try," she said.

That afternoon, he received a text from Mark: "Wired and ready to go. PI on the case."

"Gotcha," he texted back.

...

To be continued...