Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ron Black," he said.

"Mr. Black, this is Marcus Billingham, your grandfather's attorney," a man said at the other end. "Is this a good time to speak?"

"Yes, it is," Ron said. "What may I do for you?"

"I received word that your grandfather passed away yesterday," Marcus said. "First off, I'd like to offer my condolences. He and I have been friends for a long time."

"Thank you, Mr. Billingham," Ron said.

"Please call me Marcus," he said. "Second off, I was wondering if you and your sister could come by my office this morning. I need to discuss your grandfather's last will with you. Is that possible?"

"Well, I can come by," Ron said. "Let me ask Lisa. She's right here." He put the phone down and looked at his sister. "Can you take today off and come see Grandpa's attorney?"

"I think so," she said. "We get three days bereavement leave, so I don't think that'll be a problem. Let me call in first." She pulled out her phone and called her boss to explain the situation. Less than a minute later, she ended her call and looked at Ron. "No problem," she said. "I can be there." Ron put his phone on speaker.

"Marcus, I have my phone on speaker," Ron said. "Lisa said she can come in with me. What time would you like us to be there?"

"Can you make it here by 10:00 am?" he asked. Lisa nodded her head.

"We'll be there," Ron said.

"Good," Marcus said. "I'll see you at 10:00." They ended the call after Marcus gave his address and Lisa ran into her bedroom to get ready. Soon, they were on their way to Marcus' downtown office.

Ron found a spot in the main parking garage downtown and they walked the two blocks to the high-rise where Marcus' office was located. The receptionist took their names and escorted them into Marcus' inner sanctum.

"Please come in," Marcus said as the receptionist opened the door. He shook their hands and offered them a cup of coffee, which they graciously accepted. Marcus motioned to have three cups brought in, then invited them to sit down.

"You're probably wondering why I called you both here today," he said.

"I am a bit curious," Ron said. "Especially since I was going to call for some family law advise."

"Are you looking to get a divorce?" Marcus asked. Ron nodded his head.

"Yes," he said.

"Well, then we can kill two birds with one stone," Marcus said. "It just so happens I'm the one who crafted the prenuptial agreement for you and Nancy at your grandfather's request. I hope you don't mind, but he mentioned to me just before he was shot that you might be seeking our services. We'll get to that in a bit. What I really wanted to discuss with the two of you are some very important changes to your grandfather's will."

"Oh?" Ron asked. "What changes might those be?"

"About eight months ago, your grandfather basically wrote your father and your brothers out of his will," Marcus said. "He left the three of them the sum total of one dollar each. Your father was the original executor of his will, but he changed that. You, Ron, are named as the executor. His entire estate has been placed in a trust with the two of you named as the executive officers with equal power."

Ron and Lisa looked at each other, shocked. This was the first they had heard of any changes and Mark had never mentioned anything about their father and brothers being denied so much of the estate.

"Under normal circumstances, this would not be much of a hardship, but your grandfather's estate is quite large," Marcus said. "Maybe not Bill Gates large, but very substantial. Even after my fees and his final expenses, you two will be set for life. If you wish, I can handle everything with the probate court, but you will still be responsible for any final decisions that need to be made. Don't worry about my fees, I've already negotiated that with your grandfather and those will be paid for by the estate."

"Do you think our father might contest this?" Ron said. Marcus nodded his head.

"I would be surprised if he didn't," Marcus said.

"Well, Grandpa trusted you for a long time," Ron said. "So I'm okay with you handling the probate stuff. That work for you, Lisa?" Ron asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah, sure," she said.

"Good. Just so you know, there are four pieces of property in the trust," Marcus said. "Your grandfather's home, the one you and Nancy live in, Ron, the home currently occupied by your parents and a piece of lakefront property."

"Wait," Ron said. "The house Mom and Dad are living in are part of the trust? I thought Grandpa was holding the note on that."

"No," Marcus said. "He bought the mortgage a few years back when your father lost his job. There is no note on it. He allowed your parents and brothers to stay in the place for minimal rent. If you're so inclined, you can extend that same arrangement to them. That's strictly up to you."

"And what's this piece of lakefront property?" Ron asked. "I didn't know anything about that."

"Well, your grandfather had talked about using it as a summer vacation home," Marcus said. "He started construction on it a few months back but it hasn't been finished. Maybe the two of you can collaborate and make it a family getaway."

They discussed the terms of Mark's will for about another half hour before the discussion turned to Ron and Lisa.

"Marcus," Ron began, "We'd like your opinion on something." He turned to his sister. "Would you like to tell him?" Lisa nodded her head before telling Marcus what she had shared with her brother earlier. She was clearly embarrassed and Ron felt himself getting angrier by the minute. Marcus listened quietly, taking notes as she talked. When she finished, he sat back in his chair and thought for a couple moments before speaking.

"Well, Lisa," he began. "This state has no statute of limitations for what you've just described. The only sticking point I think would be providing evidence. You say they claimed to have video of this?" She nodded her head.

"Yes, that's what they told me," she said. He nodded his head.

"Okay," he said. "Tell you what I'll do. I'll call the District Attorney and see what he says. He or someone from his office will probably want to discuss it with you before taking any action. Will you be okay with that?"

"Yes," she said. "I want them to pay for what they've done."

"You say your mother had no knowledge of any of this?" he asked.

"No, not as far as I know," Lisa said.

"Alright," he said. "I can't promise anything, but I will talk to the DA and we'll go from there, okay?"

"Thank you," she said. Marcus then turned to Ron, who had pulled a thumb drive from his pocket.

"And you?" Marcus asked. Ron handed him the thumb drive.

"I want a divorce," Ron said. "On that thumb drive is a video showing her with my father and my two brothers. It's pretty graphic. Grandpa had also hired a private investigator and we're going to see him next." Marcus put the drive into his computer and fired up the video. His face turned a bit red as he watched the video. When it was over, he pulled the drive out.

"Mind if I hang on to this for a while?" he asked Ron.

"Not at all," Ron said.

"Good. I'll also mention this to the District Attorney if you don't mind," Marcus said. "I'll start the paperwork based on the prenuptial agreement immediately and have her served. When do you plan to confront her about this?"

"Tonight, when she gets home from school," Ron said.

"Alright," he said. "I can tell you that based on this, it's pretty much a slam dunk. Adultery is still cause for divorce in this state and can actually be prosecuted as a crime, but I don't know of any recent case where that's happened. As I recall, your agreement states that in the case of adultery, the guilty spouse leaves the marriage with no support. Your house is actually owned by your grandfather's trust so she has no claim to that. Is she employed?"

"No, she's a full-time student," Ron said. "I had planned on setting her up with an apartment so she'll have someplace to live until she finishes college. I've already paid for her tuition through the end of her program. According to the agreement, she would get $2,500 for every year we've been married plus whatever money she had when we got married, which was just at $450.00. I'll give her a check for that amount tonight. She has her own car, so she can keep that as well."

"I see," Marcus said. "You're being quite generous under the circumstances."

"I hate what she did, but I don't want to see her on the street," Ron said.

"That's good to hear," Marcus said. "Alright, I'll draw up the paperwork. I'll also get a restraining order against her and her three amigos. Make sure I have her new address so I can have her served. If you get any additional evidence, make sure I have that as well. Unless she contests the divorce, it should be final in six months."

"Thanks," Ron said. "How much do I need for a retainer?"

"Don't worry about that right now," Marcus said. "I'll send you a bill. Besides, your grandfather already gave me a fairly hefty retainer, so I'll work against that for now."

Marcus handed each of them his business card, then stood, signaling the end of the meeting. Ron and Lisa also stood and the three of them shook hands.

"I'm really sorry about everything," Marcus said. "Your grandfather thought the world of you two. He always said he hoped the family would reconcile. If there's anything you need, please feel free to call any time. I'll discuss all this with the DA and let you know what I learn. I already have your contact information in my files."

"Thank you, Marcus," Ron said. Their next stop was the office of Alfred Johnson, Private Investigator, the man Mark hired to wire the house and spy on Nancy. After speaking with the receptionist, a gum-chewing redhead with a bit of an attitude, they were ushered into Alfred's office. A cigar-chomping middle-aged man who looked like a Columbo reject got out of his chair and welcomed them.

"Please, call me Al," he said after all the introductions. "Yes, I spoke with your grandfather and we've been keeping an eye on your wife. Quite a busy lady, if I do say so myself. I haven't finished up my report yet, but I do have lots of pictures and video."

"What have you found out?" Ron asked.

"As you suspected, your wife has entertained a number of men in just the last 24 hours or so," Al said. "All together, I'd say, she's probably been with at least 15 men, counting your father and two brothers."

"Fifteen?" Ron asked, shocked. The shit was definitely going to hit the fan.

"Yep," Al said. He pulled out a manila folder and handed it to Ron. The folder was full of pictures and included a DVD. "That's just since we started the case. I can tell you that your father and brother were also at your house this morning. They showed up about 8:30 or so and left about 10:00. We've got video of that as well. It's on the DVD. I do have to warn you, though, it's disturbing and quite graphic."

Ron quickly did the math. If they left at 10:00, things should start happening about 3:00 pm.

"Thanks," Ron said. "I think we have enough evidence for the divorce. I've already started the process, so if you want, I think that after tonight, we can call it done."

"Well, okay," Al said. "I'll have my guys watch her through tonight and we'll end the surveillance then. I can have a full report for you in about three days, if that works for you."

"It does," Ron said. "How much do I owe you?"

"I'll figure that out when we wrap it up and send you a bill for what's owed," Al said. "Your grandfather already paid for a full week of surveillance, so it's possible there'll be a refund."

"My grandfather was shot and killed yesterday," Ron said. "So any refund can be sent to me."

"I'm sorry to hear about that," Al said. "Damn. I thought the world of Mark. He helped me get started, you know. Well, once we're finished, I'll figure it out and get in touch with you, okay?"

"That's good," Ron said, handing Al a card with his contact information.

"We'll be in touch," Al said before they left. "And let me know when you're going to have the funeral. I'd like to pay my last respects."

From there, Ron and Lisa went to lunch and talked about what had happened that morning.

"I knew Grandpa had quite a bit of money, but I had no idea he was that well off," Lisa said.

"Same here," Ron said. "My head is still spinning."

"So, what's next on your agenda?" Lisa asked.

"I saw on the Internet that the complex you live in has small furnished studio apartments for rent," he said. "I'd like to get one for Nancy. That is, if you don't mind her living in the same complex as you."

"No, I don't mind," she said. "You're really doing it, aren't you?" she asked after a few moments. "You're really kicking her to the curb."

"Yeah," Ron said. "I don't trust her anymore, and whatever love I had for her is pretty much gone."

"You've changed, Ron," she said. "A lot. The Ronnie I remember as a kid would probably have just rolled over and let her screw you over. And he certainly wouldn't have kicked his brother's ass the way you did yesterday. What happened to you?"

"Well, that Ron is gone," he said. "And the days of me taking shit from people are also gone." He realized she was right in more ways than she knew. The old Ron would never have done to Nancy what he did. And even if he did, or even thought about it, he would have been wracked with guilt. The new Ron, however, felt absolutely no remorse. Nor did he feel any guilt for what he knew would happen to his father and brothers.

Moreover, the old Ron would probably have crawled into a fetal position over the death of his marriage. He probably would have even begged Nancy to come back to him and allowed her to turn him into one of those wimpy cuckolds he read about on the Internet. But that Ron didn't exist anymore, and was replaced by something else. He had to be careful, though, and he knew it. If he was pushed too hard, he could easily turn into a modern-day version of Stevenson's Edward Hyde.

"I kinda like this new Ron," Lisa said with a smile. He smiled back.

"Thanks," he said. "Me, too."

"So, what do you think we should do about Mom?" she asked. "If Dad and the boys do end up in jail, she'll have no income at all. Even if they don't go to jail, there's the matter of the house. Are you thinking of throwing them out?"

"It's tempting," he said. "They've certainly given me plenty of reason to kick them into the street. But I don't want to see Mom get hurt. I have no problem with letting her stay if they go to jail, though. Let's see how things work out, okay?"

"Okay," she said. "Would you be opposed to setting her up with a small trust fund so she can survive?"

"No, I wouldn't," he said. "I think Grandpa would probably have done the same thing."

"I think you're right," she said. After they ate, they headed back to Lisa's apartment and headed for the office. Lisa introduced Ron to the office manager and explained the situation.

"So, you want to rent a studio apartment for your soon-to-be ex-wife?" asked Marsha, the office manager.

"Yes," Ron said. "And I'm willing to pay for six month's rent in advance if that's possible."

"Six months?" Marsha asked. "You're being quite generous. Yes, we can do that if you'd like. I happen to have one furnished studio available right now if that works for you."

"It does," Ron said. Marsha took them to the apartment so they could see it. It was very small, but it was clean and included the minimum furnishings. With Nancy being at school all the time, Ron figured it was more than sufficient. "I'll take it," Ron told Nancy. They went back to the office, where Ron filled out all the papers. He signed a check for the deposit and six months rent and took the keys Marsha handed him.

"So, when do you think she'll be moving in?" Marsha asked.

"Tonight," Ron said. "After she gets back from school."

They left the office and walked to Lisa's apartment. When they got there, she turned to him.

"Are you sure about all of this?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Ron said. "The sooner she's gone, the better."

"I just hope you're doing the right thing," she said.

"It's the only thing I can do," he told her. "At least I'm not forcing her to live in her car, which I was sorely tempted to do."

"I understand," she said. "Would you mind if I keep in touch with her, just to make sure she's alright?"

"I don't care," Ron said. "She's going to need a job soon. Maybe you can help her with that."

"I'll see what I can do," Lisa said. "Talk to you soon, okay?" He nodded his head. Lisa wrapped her arms around him. "It'll be alright, little brother. You'll see."

"Thanks, Lisa," he said. "I appreciate that." He left and headed for the bank, where he made changes to his account. He took Nancy off the joint account, paid and canceled their joint credit card, applied for a new card in his name only and got a cashier's check for $5450.00 in Nancy's name. This had been a pretty expensive day, but he knew it had to be done.

From there, he went home and began packing all of her clothes and toiletries, placing most of it in trash bags and setting them in the garage next to her scooter, which she still used from time to time. He took down all of the photos of both of them and put them in boxes, along with their wedding album.

As he was packing Nancy's things, his phone rang. He saw it was Marcus' number, so he answered.

"Ron," Marcus said. "Just wanted to let you know I spoke with the District Attorney and he's very interested in pursuing cases regarding you and Lisa."

"Terrific," Ron said. "Is there anything we need to do?"

"Not yet," Marcus said. "I suspect he'll contact you both and arrange for an interview. I just wanted to let you know."

"Thanks a million, Marcus," Ron said. They ended the call and Ron continued packing until he felt he had done enough. By then, it was almost 3:00 pm, and he knew things would start to get interesting soon.

He went down into his lab and checked the video from earlier in the morning. Sure enough, about 8:30 that morning, judging from the timestamp on the video, Nancy was joined in the master bedroom by his father, John and George. George had a large bruise on the side of his face where Ron had kicked him the previous day.

"What happened to you?" Nancy asked.

"Your limp-dick husband did this to me yesterday at the hospital," George said. "You never told me he took martial arts."

"Sorry," she said. "I guess I forgot to tell you. He started doing that in college."

"Well, the little bitch is going to pay dearly, I promise you," he said.

"What are you going to do?" she asked. He pulled a pistol from his belt and showed it to her.

"After my buddies fuck him the ass, I'm going to blow his stupid fucking head off," George said. Nancy shook her head.

"No, please, you promised you wouldn't hurt him," she said.

"I never promised shit," he said. "Let's see if he's faster than a bullet."

"You'll end up in jail," she said.

"So fucking what?" George growled. "He owes me, and by God, he's gonna pay."

"What were you doing at the hospital?" she asked.

"Dad was shot yesterday," Bob said. "He died after surgery."

"Oh my God," Nancy said. "Ron didn't say anything about that last night. Did you set it up?"

"No," Bob said. "It was just dumb luck. He got caught between two gangs in a drive-by shooting."

"Dumb luck is right," John said. "Still, it works well for us. Now, we'll get the house and a good chunk of inheritance money." Ron laughed at that. Yeah, right, asshole, he thought to himself.

"Now, bitch, get naked," George ordered. Nancy stripped her clothes off and soon, all four of them were in the bed, making Nancy airtight. As before, they each took turns fucking her in all her holes, filling her up with semen. He fast-forwarded through this part, not really interested in the sex scenes. Ron's face broke out in a wicked grin. Just wait, assholes, he thought to himself. The fun hasn't even begun yet.