Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 02

Story Info
Young genius' revenge begins.
11k words
4.55
138.3k
169

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

If you haven't read Part 1 yet, I suggest you do so to fully understand everything taking place here.

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

End of Part 1:

They kissed and Ron got ready for work as Nancy threw on her robe and went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. They ate breakfast and things seemed to be the way they were when they first got married. Ron hoped this would become the new normal. After he ate, he complimented his wife on her cooking, kissed her and headed out the door.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," she said. "Don't forget, I'll be pretty late getting home tonight. I have a lot of studying to do."

"I understand. Don't be too late," he said, smiling. She smiled back.

"I'll try," she said.

That afternoon, he received a text from Mark: "Wired and ready to go. PI on the case."

"Gotcha," he texted back.

...

Part 2:

After a fairly productive day at work, Ron went home and jumped on his lab computer to see if his webcam had picked up anything. It successfully captured his tryst with her the night before and activated one other time when Nancy went to the bathroom. It also captured her morning blowjob and recorded him getting ready for work.

He fast forwarded through all that and hoped there wouldn't be anything else. In his mind the only things that should have been captured were her getting ready for school and swapping out the sheets on the bed.

But the camera picked up something else. About 30 minutes after he left, the camera reactivated when Nancy came into the room, followed by his father and two brothers. What the fuck were they doing there, he wondered. Nancy sat down on the bed and the three men stripped their clothes off.

"I don't think I can do this today, guys," she said in the video.

"Why the fuck not?" George asked.

"Things have changed," she said.

"What do ya mean, changed?" John asked.

"I don't know for certain, but I think Ron suspects something," she said.

"Like what," Bob asked.

"Yeah, like what?" George parroted.

"You didn't see him last night," she told them. "He was like a totally different person."

"What, did you let him fuck you last night?" John asked. "After we specifically told you not to let him near you during the week?"

"I had no choice," she said. "He just picked me up and took me, several times. And frankly, it was the best sex I've ever had with him. My pussy is STILL a bit sore from last night."

"What?" George asked. "What do you mean, took you? And you let him? You BITCH!" Bob held up his hand.

"Hold on," he said. "What do you mean by 'different,' Nancy?"

"He was like a kinder version of you guys," she said. "He was stronger, harder, more confident. Hell, his cock was even bigger than normal. I thought maybe he took Viagra or something, but he just said it was diet and exercise."

"He's doing something in that lab of his," Bob said. "We need to get in there and figure it out."

"No, you can't do that," Nancy said. "He's got multiple security doors and if anyone tries to break in, it alerts him and the police."

"Do you know what he's working on?" George asked. Nancy shook her head.

"I have no idea," she said.

"So what, we just forget about our plan to knock you up and make him raise the child, thinking it's his?" John asked.

"I think we should put that plan on hold for now," she said. "I want to finish my school and get established first. Once I have a job with benefits, we can revisit it."

"Fuck that shit," George said. "I don't want to wait that long." He looked at his father. "Maybe we should go with plan B." Bob nodded his head. Nancy looked at them.

"What do you mean, plan B?" she asked.

"Well, if we can't fuck the wimpy cuck over, we'll fuck him directly," John said. "In the ass. Repeatedly."

"Yeah, and we'll get it all on tape," George said. "Let's see how long the brainiac keeps his job once we send it out to his boss and co-workers." The three men laughed at that.

"You can't be serious," Nancy said.

"Oh yeah, we're fucking serious," John said. "And you're going to help us set him up."

"What?" Nancy asked. "You want me to set him up so you can rape him in the ass?"

"Yeah," George said. "But we're not sticking our peckers into that tiny little ass. We know some really big black guys who just happen to like little squirts like your husband. Trust me, they'll have little Ronnie squealing like a pig and begging for more. And yes, you WILL set him up for us."

"What if I don't want to?" she asked.

"Well, then, we'll just have to tell him about your wedding day," John said. "About how it was our cum dripping down your leg as you walked down the aisle. And about how it was our cum in your mouth when he kissed you." The three men laughed at that. "Then we'll show him video of you taking all three of us, making you airtight. And the video of you taking mine and George's cock in your pussy at the same time. You think he'll ever want to touch you again?" Nancy looked down, embarrassed.

"But what about your grandfather?" Nancy asked. "He'll never let you get away with it."

"Yeah," George said. "He holds the note on the house. He'll have us on the street in no time, or in jail."

"Let me worry about Big Daddy," Bob said. George and John nodded their heads.

"So, bitch," John said. "Are you in, or do we need to take you to the wrong side of town and have you turned into a crack whore, fucking for drugs?"

"Just don't hurt him, please," she cried. "When do you want to do this?"

"Soon," George said. "Well let you know. In the meantime, you play the good loving wife while we get things set up. We don't want the little runt getting suspicious. Got it?" Nancy nodded her head, tears rolling down her cheek.

"I got it," she said quietly.

"Good," George said, unzipping his trousers. "Now, suck, bitch," he added, pulling out his cock. Nancy took it in her hands and began masturbating him to hardness. "Suck it, cunt," he growled. She put his cock in her mouth and began sucking as the other two men pulled out their cocks.

Soon, she had one cock in her ass, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. The three men grunted as they emptied their seed in her. Then they swapped places and did it again, swapping one more time so that all three got good use of all her holes. Ron was disgusted by what he saw and felt like throwing up.

When the men finished, they got dressed. On the way out, John turned to Nancy.

"Remember what we said, bitch," he told her. "And don't let him fuck you again during the week if you know what's good for you." Nancy was finally left alone and as Ron watched, she buried her head in her hands and sobbed. The video ended when she finally got up and went to the bathroom. He copied it to a thumb drive and realizing that he just witnessed a crime being plotted, pulled out his phone to call the police and warn Mark.

He never got a chance to call, though, as his phone rang as he held it. He saw the call was from Lisa, so he answered it.

"Ron, thank God I got you," she said. "You need to get to the hospital, right now."

"What's wrong, Lisa?" he asked.

"It's Grandpa," she said. "He's been shot. He's out of surgery, but it doesn't look good. Please, hurry and get here. I'll meet you in the ER." They ended the call and Ron ran up the stairs, locking the security doors to the lab. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital and met Lisa in the Emergency Room. She grabbed his hand and led him to the recovery area where Mark lay. His eyes were closed and his breathing was irregular. He was hooked up to tubes and wires attached to his body and Ron could see that his vitals weren't good.

"What happened?" he asked Lisa.

"From what the police said, he got caught between two rival gangs in a drive-by shooting," she said. "He was hit multiple times. It doesn't look good at all." Ron agreed and kept an eye on the vitals. He pulled up a chair and sat next to Mark and Lisa. She put her head on his shoulders and cried. He put his arm around her and tried to comfort her.

Suddenly, Mark jerked in his bed. Ron and Lisa looked at his vitals and recognized the signs of a heart attack. Suddenly, there was an announcement for a "code blue" and the room quickly filled with medical personnel. Ron and Lisa stood out of the way as they worked, but it was to no avail. As they watched, Mark's vitals flat-lined and nothing the techs did made any difference.

A doctor examined him one last time and noted the time of Mark's death in his folder. They disconnected him from the medical gear and pulled the sheet over his face before leaving. Ron knelt over Mark, hot tears falling down his face. Lisa sobbed with him, her hand on Ron's shoulder.

As Ron cried for his grandfather, a rage began building in him. He felt his entire body shake from his emotions and he was filled with a desire to kill. The rage continued to build in him until he could take it no longer. Suddenly, he threw his head back and let loose with a blood-curling yell. Lisa stood back from him, shocked. A couple nurses ran into the area to see what was going on, but by then, Ron had settled down.

"I gotta get out of here," Ron said. "I'll call tomorrow."

"Please do," Lisa said, scared. She had never seen him like this before and was very concerned for him. Ron left the curtained-off area and headed for the door. Once outside, he was met by his father and brothers.

"What happened?" Bob asked him. Ron grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against a nearby truck, hatred in his eyes.

"As if you don't know?" he asked. Bob shook his head. He had never seen Ron so physical before.

"No, I don't," he said. "Honest to God, I don't."

"If I ever find out you had anything to do with Grandpa being shot so help me God, I'll rip your fucking balls off and feed them to the dogs, you worthless petaQ," he growled, using a Klingon insult. Bob looked at his youngest child, scared. He shook his head.

"No, please, Ron. Believe me, I didn't have anything to do with this," he begged. Ron dropped him back to the ground and saw George start to take a swing at him in his peripheral vision. He never made contact as Ron dropped him with a roundhouse kick to the side of his face. Ron looked at John, anger in his eyes.

"You want some pain, too, asshole?" Ron growled. John shook his head, his eyes wide. He held his hands in front of him. Who was this madman, he thought as he looked at his younger brother.

"No, Ron, please. No more," he said.

"Then stay the fuck away from me," Ron said. He looked down at Bob. "Are you going to take care of your father's funeral arrangements or do I have to do that for you?"

"I'll take care of it," Bob said, standing up. "I'm sorry, Ron. Really, I am. I know how much your grandfather meant to you. I'll take care of things."

"You'd better," Ron said before walking off. He called his boss from work and requested bereavement leave.

"I'm so sorry, Ron," his boss said. "Go ahead and take the next five days off. We've got it covered."

"Thanks, boss," Ron said, ending the call.

He got in his car and headed back home, thinking about his revenge. He swore they would all pay for what they had done to him. As he drove, part of his mind went over formulas and calculations while another part of his mind focused on driving. It was something he had mastered some time ago and it was now second nature to him. His face twisted in an evil grin as a plan came to him. Oh yes, he thought to himself, ALL of the fuckers would pay for their treachery.

When he got home, he turned off all the cameras, then went back to his lab, his mind filled with formulas. He went straight to work, knowing he didn't have a whole lot of time. He verified a few things from his previous experiments and his vast computer-based library and adjusted as necessary. The first solution simply HAD to work, because there was no time for testing or reformulation. He worked liked a man possessed, until he finally had the concoction he was looking for.

Looking around, he found one other thing he would need to make his job easier and set that aside. He grabbed what looked like a turkey baster and sucked up a sizable dose of his newly-created solution before setting it aside. Now all he had to do was wait.

He didn't have to wait long as he heard Nancy's car pull into the garage. He grabbed what he needed and ran up the stairs, heading for the kitchen. He was pouring Nancy a glass of sherry, knowing she would want one before going to bed. He turned around, glass in hand, as Nancy entered the house from the garage.

"Is that for me?" she asked, reaching for the glass.

"Of course," he said, handing it to her. "How was your day?"

"Busy as hell," she sighed as she took a drink. "We were reviewing everything for the..." She dropped the glass as the drug hit and nearly fell on the floor, but Ron caught her before she collapsed. He picked her up and carried her upstairs, laying her down on the bed.

He stripped her naked and saw bite marks on her breasts and noticed her lower lips were swollen. Fucking cunt, he thought to himself. He didn't see any semen leaking out of her, leading him to believe that she at least had the good sense to use a condom. He put a pillow under her ass, raising it enough to do what he needed done.

Once he got her situated, he went back downstairs and grabbed the baster and a couple of towels. Once in the bedroom, he inserted the plastic tip of the thing inside her pussy and gently squeezed, using the towels to soak up any liquid that escaped. He watched as the solution went inside her before adding more. Soon, the entire thing was empty and he wiped her dry. He looked at his watch, pleased. The drug he had used in her sherry would keep her out for about eight hours and the solution would be completely absorbed into her vaginal walls in about six. Perfect. He went back downstairs and crashed on a futon in his lab.

He awoke at 6:30 the next morning. He jumped into the shower, dressed and grabbed a cup of coffee. He had a lot to do today. He grabbed his laptop and a thumb drive that held the video from the previous day, then scribbled a note for Nancy before turning the cameras back on, telling her he had to get an early start on the day. He said nothing about Mark's death.

As he drove, he called Lisa.

"Hey, sis," he said. "Mind if I come over and fix us some breakfast?"

"Well, okay," she said. "Are you feeling better this morning?"

"Yeah, a bit," he said. "I got some sleep last night and that helped."

"Good," she said. "Alright, I'll see you in a few."

A few minutes later, Lisa let Ron into her apartment. She showed him to the kitchen, and he began cracking eggs to make an omelet.

"You sure you can handle this?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

"I'll start up some coffee," she said.

"Sounds good to me," he told her.

"So what's this all about?" Lisa asked when Ron dished out the omelets.

"I have something I want you to look at," Ron said, pulling out his laptop and his thumb drive. After he got it up, he connected a set of headphones and handed them to her. "Watch this," he told her, starting the video. Her eyes grew wide as she watched Nancy with the three men. When it was over, she took the headphones off and wiped tears from her eyes.

"Oh my God," she said. "I can't believe they would do that to you. Do you think Dad may have had something to do with Grandpa getting shot?"

"I did at first, but when I looked at the timeline, it just didn't fit," he said. "There simply wasn't enough time for him to have set that up."

"I heard you got a little physical with them in the parking lot," she said.

"Yeah, a bit," Ron said. "Is Dad going to handle Grandpa's funeral?" She nodded her head.

"He said he would," she told him. Ron looked at his sister for a couple minutes before speaking.

"I need to know the truth, Lisa," he said. "The whole truth."

"About what?" she asked.

"What happened to make you leave home?" he asked. "Were you molested?" Her eyes started tearing up and her face got red. She slowly nodded her head, unable to look Ron in the face. "You can tell me, I'll be here for you." She began sobbing uncontrollably. He held her head and let her cry on his shoulder. He let her get it out of her system. She finally sat back up and looked at him.

"You remember how we all used to roughhouse in the basement?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I always ended up at the bottom of the pile." She laughed.

"Well, after you left, it was me at the bottom of the pile," she said. "The first time happened about a year after you left. The boys and I were in the basement and we were just goofing off like we used to. Mom and Dad were out that night and the boys had gotten some beer. They gave me one and the next thing I know, I'm sitting in George's lap and John was in front of me. I felt strange, like I wanted it. But I hated it at the same time. I realized later that I had been drugged."

"How many times after that did it happen?" Ron asked.

"Quite a few times. I'd say once every other week for about a year and a half or so," she said. "I felt so ashamed."

"Damn. Why didn't you just say, 'no?'" he asked.

"I did at first, but John said he had pictures and video and threatened to tell everyone," she said. "They also threatened to hurt me if I went to the police."

"Was Dad ever involved?" Ron asked.

"Not at first," she said. "Later, he would come to the basement and watch. He did get involved a couple times."

"And they all threatened you?" he asked.

"Yes, even Dad," she said. "Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I told Grandpa I had to get out of there, but I never told him the whole truth."

"Did Mom ever know about this?" Ron asked. She shook her head.

"No. She knew about the other girls, but not this," she said. "She was always out when it happened and Dad told me never to mention it to her."

"Oh my God, Lisa, that's terrible," Ron said. "I'm not up on all the laws, but I really think you should talk to someone. You may have a criminal case here."

"You think anyone will care after all these years?" she asked.

"I'm going to get an appointment with an attorney today, so I'll ask about it," Ron said. "I thought I saw something somewhere that said there's no statute of limitations on crimes like this in this state, but I don't keep up with the law. And yes, it was a crime."

"So are you going to divorce Nancy?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," he said. "There's no way I can live with this."

"Good," she said. "I feel so bad for you, Ron. Trust me, there's lots of girls out there who would kill to have a man like you and they're not all sluts. And I really am sorry for the way I treated you when we were younger. I know we were just kids and all, but there's still no excuse for what I did to you." Ron smiled and hugged his sister.

"That's okay," he said. "Thanks for the apology and I accept. Well, I have a lot on my plate today, so I'd better get going. Call me if you need anything and I'll let you know what I find out, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan," she said. "Thanks for coming over, Ron. And thanks for making me breakfast. I may just have you do that again." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Any time," he said. Just then, Ron's phone buzzed. He didn't recognize the number, but answered anyway.