Better Safe than Sorry Ch. 02

Story Info
The ride to the house (part 1).
7.1k words
4.26
16.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for your patience for chapter 2. It originally wasn't my intention to continue this story until I got an email from Gary asking for this story to go on. Well, Gary is one of my new characters in the story and he also reviewed a preliminary version of this chapter. Ms Sweets performed a second review and I finally managed to complete chapter 2. It was fun to write although it starts more on the humiliation side of chastity.

I hope you're patient enough to read to the end and to find yourself wet or straining against your cock cage at the end of the chapter.

Please get in touch as well if you have some ideas to add to my own perverted ones for chapter 3.

*****

I'm on my knees in the limo that drives us to the house in the woods. Linda is introducing my Wife to Asa Akira. Fucking A - Asa Akira, the most charming ánd scorching hot nymphomaniac pornstar that I know. She's stark naked and my dick is fighting to break out of the cage.

"Look at him, he's drooling all over You. I'm sure he'd like to be out of this cage so he could have his way with You, Asa." my Goddess says and She pulls on the leash.

"Poor man, look at his dick trying to get hard. You say he's 8 inches, right? That's a decent size, I'd enjoy riding it if it weren't locked up."

"Would you like to feel his oral skills? I could remove the ball gag if You like."

Oh yes, please!

"Nah, not yet. I think he'd enjoy this too much. Did You see the sparkle of hope in his eyes?"

"I can clearly see his dick poking through the bars. Look, his pee hole is blocked by one of the bars because the glans is being pushed forward that much," my Goddess says.

"The Cialis is certainly doing its job or could it just be the three of Us," Linda adds.

"Did You give the poor bastard Cialis as well?"

"No, even worse: he took one himself this morning before he knew We were going to lock him up."

"Hahaha! That's fucking hilarious!"

I wish I could sink into a very deep hole...

"Yeah well, it's his own damn fault for keeping secrets."

"And You told Me that there were going to be plenty of guys this weekend that are locked up just like him?"

"Yeah, men are so stupid. If they get together all they talk about is cars, sports and gaming when they're not around Women. But they never talk about how to hide their porn addiction or their cheating from their Wives. Us, on the other hand, We get together to talk about Our husbands. And as a team, We decided that this weekend would be all about Us. And including as many things Our husbands are so fond about like their Mistresses and their favourite Pornstars - thanks to Linda and You of course."

"You must love him very much if You can deal with Us pornstars being around. You're not fond of what We do so it seems."

"I don't mind porn at all! I saw all of your 'Insatiable' movies and I love Your work, I really do. If only we'd watch it together or at least if it wouldn't affect his libido in our bed. But ignoring Me because of jerking off too much, that crosses a line."

They all look at me and I feel so humiliated. I want to say something, but the ball gag won't let me. I look at Linda, I think She understands me more than my Goddess does.

"You're fucked, aren't you? You used to fuck Me in the office telling Me that your Wife was as cold as a freezer, but obviously She's not."

I look at my Wife, my Goddess, with regret. I didn't mean to call Her frigid. It was just to get into Linda's pants easier.

"She told Me all about it some time ago. I know you all too well, you just said that to make Linda feel sorry for you, didn't you? You know I'm not frigid at all, I wouldn't be partaking in these swinging weekends otherwise, now would I?"

I shake my head no and lower my eyes to the floor of the limo. I see that awful cage trapping my erection.

"I'm going to unlock you now honey."

Oh yes! She was just playing with me!

"Turn around so I can reach the handcuffs. And with your hands free, you can pour Us some champagne."

All She sets free are the handcuffs and She detaches me from Her collar. She plays with the key that's on an anklet and looks me straight into the eyes.

"You didn't seriously think that I would unlock your cock?"

I just look down again.

"It's Mine now, it just happens to be attached to you. Now get on with it, we're getting thirsty."

It takes me a couple of minutes to fill three glasses (none for me so it seems) and meanwhile the Ladies are looking at a toy collection that Asa packed for the weekend. I hand Them each a glass and kneel down in front of Them, awaiting further instructions.

"Is this one really the size of Lex Steele? How big is it?" Linda asks holding a giant dildo in Her Hands.

"Well, it should be 9 inches and I hope You'll be able to compare for Yourself this weekend, Lex can't make it this evening, but he promised to be there Saturday or Sunday."

"And You can handle this size everywhere? I mean it's only an inch longer than his, but I've only taken him in My Pussy or Mouth." my Goddess inquires.

"Yes I can, You must have seen Me taking him in My second Insatiable movie."

"Gosh, I should see this movie again. And you can watch it with My honey. With your cage on of course."

Is She planning on keeping me caged even after this weekend is over?

"Can I join in as well?" Linda asked grinning.

"Why not? The more We can tease him, the better. Can I give this dildo a try?"

"Sure you can, I didn't bring it along just to keep it lying around uselessly."

"Oh my, I think I'll need a refill first."

My Goddess downs Her glass instantly and hands it to me. I shuffle towards the fridge and pour out another glass. It's empty again seconds later.

She starts undressing and attaches the leash back to Her collar. She tugs on it to have me sitting between Her widespread Legs. Asa pours some lube on the dildo while my Goddess removes the ball gag.

"Make Me wet," She says and pushes Her hips upwards.

I bend forward, licking Her smooth Lips.

"Don't go slow, just stick your tongue in as far as you can. Oooooooh yes, just like that."

Asa hands my Goddess the glistening dildo. She slides it down her belly until the tip touches my nose.

"Make way dear, I'm so horny and I want to feel this thing deep inside me."

I sit up straight and Asa leans in to spread my Goddess' wet Lips. She lifts Her Legs and spreads wide open, Linda wraps Her Arm around one leg and takes the dildo from my Goddess' hands. I take the other leg in my hands and support it.

"Do it Linda, fill Me up."

My Goddess reaches out for the back of my head and presses it to Her Thigh.

"Watch up close, I want to hear you squirm when you try to get hard."

Linda puts the tip of the massive dong at my Goddess' Lips and pushes it in slightly.

"I'm gonna go slow on You, I can feel that this has a bigger girth than what You're used to."

I can see that as well, I was actually quite proud of my 8 inches, but seeing this size makes me feel small. Tiny even being confined by the metal prison.

Asa whispers in my ear: "Don't let it get to you. Lex has one of the biggest in the industry, but that doesn't mean every Woman craves this size all of the time. I'm sure your Wife will enjoy this, but She'll still enjoy your size as well. If She lets you out of this cage, I mean."

Linda is twisting the dildo and slowly pushing it inside. I look up at my Goddess and I see that She's enjoying Herself. She's squeezing Her large Boobs and Her head is tilted back in ecstasy. And only the tip is inside of Her...

"Oh my... I'll never unlock you if I can find this dildo on the internet. Come on Linda, shove it in."

"I feel a bit bad for you, but if She likes it that much, She can keep this one." Asa whispers in my ear.

"Oh fuck, it's thick. Oh shit, it stretches Me soooo good. Lick Me good. Give Me a reason to still have sex with you, if only with your tongue."

She grabs my hair and pulls me to Her Lips, I'm so turned on that I'm giving Her the best I can. Meanwhile, Asa slips off the seat and rubs and squeezes my butt cheeks. This and the Cialis is making this cage very tight. I'm sure my Goddess can feel the arousal through my tongue on Her Clit.

Asa whispers to me: "Don't go too fast. Take a bit of revenge for denying you. Tease Her. Make Her wait for that orgasm."

Damn, Asa is right. There's no rush at all, I'm not going to fuck my Goddess anyway. I slowly swirl my tongue around alternating between small and large circles. Linda plunges the dildo all the way in and my Goddess gasps.

"Oh please fuck me with this amazing dick!"

Linda grabs the base firmly and slowly increases the pace. I'm so turned on that I can't go slow anymore. As Asa fondles my balls, I put my mouth over the Clit and suck it in. My Goddess pulls my hair and I gently flick my tongue over Her sensitive Nub. She screams out in orgasm and pushes me away.

I sit back on my knees looking at Linda still fucking my Goddess. Asa gets on all fours in front of me and licks my engorged member through the metal bars. She laughs wickedly when She sees the torment in my eyes. She knows She's my all-time favourite and I'm longing for a normal blowjob instead of this caged one.

"It's better than having no blowjob, isn't it?" She asks me.

"I don't know, this is a dream and a nightmare come true at the same time."

"As long as your pretty Wife is having fun, you should be happy for the both of you."

My Wife - my Goddess - She is having quite some fun. I can't imagine no one hears Her screams of pleasure while we're driving through town.

"Ooooh please Linda, let me catch My breath for a few."

But instead of breathing, They're making out on the seat. After a few minutes of being teased by the sight and Asa's mouth, my Goddess gets Her glass and motions me to fill it up. When I want to take the glass from Her Hand, She grabs my wrist and pulls me to Her.

"Oh poor thing, you're probably so horny and frustrated and I know that Frenching you will only make it worse."

She pulls me in by the hair on my neck and kisses me eagerly. The first kiss we ever shared made me hard in my pants and that's the reason I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Her. Now however, Her lips and tongue only make me desperate for release. My Goddess slips a Hand to my groin and feels me twitching in my cage.

"I'm so happy a mere kiss from Me can still get you in the mood. Now fill Our glasses."

The three of Them gather up on the seat and admire the fake cock that was making my Goddess scream just minutes ago. I notice the limo has parked in front of Gary's place and I see the front door open. Now my Goddess and I , we live in a quite large house out of town with a big driveway in front, but Gary... There's some people walking around outside, I hope he's not gonna have to walk to the limo like me.

"Hey, what's taking you so long? Oh wait, are we at Dee's place already? Hurry up Ladies, let's watch Her come outside."

Dee steps out the door and stands still on top of the stairs. She's wearing a skimpy black and blue bikini with a police badge on Her left Breast. The police cap and heavy boots make Her look like a police officer of every man's dream.

"If I were a man, I'd have a boner right now." Linda says.

"My man is trying to get a boner right now."

They all laugh looking at my caged boner.

Dee pulls on a leash and I'm expecting to see Gary being pulled outside, but instead it's Jenn - a co-worker of Gary's. She's dressed in a full body latex suit with Her hands cuffed in front of Her. Dee slowly steps down the stairs tugging on the leash. Both Women walk up to the limo and wait at the door. Finally, Gary tentatively sticks his head out the front door and quickly scans the street.

"Look at him, this otherwise very confident man now doesn't dare to walk out of his house." my Goddess muses.

Dee opens the door of the limo and yells at him: "come on out you cheating bastard! We're waiting for you."

Gary steps outside tentatively, he's wearing nothing but a metal cage and a leather collar around his neck.

Just as he closes the door and wants to rush to the limo, Dee shouts at him: "Hey, you forgot to bring your leash. Get back inside!"

Gary pushes the door, but obviously it's locked already.

"Come over here, I have the key in My purse."

Gary rushes down the steps and is nervously waiting for Dee to get the key from Her purse. It takes Her awhile to get it, poor Gary is beet red waiting for Her, stark naked in front of their home. Gary runs back up to the front door while Dee gets into the limo tugging Jenn along.

"Hello Ladies and hello to you too Jake. I smell you've already had some fun on the drive over here."

"We have, this fake cock is truly amazing!" my Goddess says holding it up.

"I see, it's impressive! A lot bigger than your straining little cock, Jake. How's it feel?"

"It's..."

"Gary, what the fuck!" we hear someone shouting outside.

Gary is standing at the front door and the next door neighbor is looking at him in shock. Gary is coming down again with his hands covering his crotch while this Lady is looking at him with an open mouth.

"Ooops, I guess Gary's a bit humiliated." Dee says nonchalantly.

Dee gets out of the limo and blocks Gary getting in.

"Hi Katie, could You come over here for a sec?"

"Please Ms Dee, can I get into the car?"

"Definitely not, have you lost your manners?"

Katie hesitantly moves towards the couple.

"Dee, what's going on here? Is this some kinky game you're playing? He's the exhibitionist and you're the cop or what?"

"Sorry Katie, I didn't mean to offend you. I just wanted to humiliate Gary a bit and since he's avoiding eye contact with you, I succeeded apparently. I don't have time to explain to you all the details, but in short: Gary has cheated on me with one of his colleagues and therefore I have taken away his ability to have sex for now."

"By letting him walk around naked? I don't understand."

"No, by locking him in a chastity device."

"What?"

"Go on Gary, show Her, it's not like you're hiding a lot with your hands."

Gary looks at Dee in disbelief and wants to say something, but he's just stammering. Dee looks at him sternly and slaps his hands still covering his crotch. He moves them out of the way slowly, looking down again in embarrassment.

"Holy shit! That's... Well that's... I don't know, is this hilarious or is this pitiful?"

"It's brilliant, that's what it is. Come on over for coffee next Monday, I'll tell you all about it. But right now, we should move on, we're leaving for a weekend trip with some friends of ours."

"Fuck Dee, I don't know what to say. Is he going to wear some clothes then?"

"He has everything he needs Katie, none of Our husbands will be wearing much more than this. They're all a bunch of cheaters, but I'll give you full disclosure on Monday. And don't worry about us too much over the weekend, we're absolutely fine."

"If you say so. A part of me feels a bit sorry for Gary, but even more for You since he cheated on you."

"Don't worry at all, I'll get my revenge this weekend."

"Okay Dee, take care."

Katie takes another good look at Gary's locked up privates before turning around and walking up again.

Dee gets into the car, immediately followed by humiliated Gary. He closes the door and the limo drives off. I can see he's surprised looking at the Women already in the limo. He looks at me and then down to my caged cock.

"So it is true after all."

"Yep, it's real." I reply.

"Aren't you going to say hi to all the Women?"

"Sure, hi Susan."

"That'll be Mistress Susan from now on, Gary," my Goddess says smiling broadly.

"Oh. Right. Hi Mistress Susan. And hi Mistress Linda - I assume I should call you Mistress as well?"

"That's correct, I like the sound of that."

"And you are..." Gary says looking at Asa.

"Cut the crap Gary, I know you know who She is."

"Right. So, hello Mistress Asa."

"Hi there yourself."

"Come over here Gary, I want to inspect the cage Dee has picked for you." my Goddess says patting on the couch next to Her.

"I'd get you all a drink, but I'm afraid there were only three glasses." I say.

"Fuck these glasses, just open up a bottle or two." my Goddess says.

I do as I'm told. It's so strange, I've seen my Goddess sucking Gary before and She also fucked him in the past. But now that She's on Her knees in between Gary's outstretched legs inspecting the cage, I feel a bit jealous.

"It's so small, I know you're not on the small side of the male population, but I didn't know it would fit into such a tiny cage like that."

"It goes in very nicely actually. I iced him down very good and I even didn't pinch his skin while putting it on. I'm sure Jake would fit in as well."

"Really? That's interesting. Maybe I'll buy him a smaller one as well. Jake, get Me My phone, I'm ordering one right away."

I hand a bottle to Linda and Ms Dee and move further towards the back of the limo where my Goddess left Her purse. I'm in chastity less than an hour and She's already interested in buying me a second cage. I'm fucked.

The first thing I see opening Her purse is a big box of Cialis.

"Bring the box as well dear, Gary didn't get one yet."

I take the box and Her phone and scoot back to Her.

"Thank you, now go over to Dee, She probably wants to inspect you as well as I did with Gary."

My Goddess opens the box and gives Gary one of the pills.

"Swallow this Gary."

"What is this for? Ms Dee told me I wasn't coming out of the cage all weekend, why would I need an erection pill?"

"That's absolutely true, but that doesn't mean we don't want you to feel the cage as much as possible."

Meanwhile, I'm sitting in between Asa and Jenn with Ms Dee rubbing Her soft Hands all over my cage. Jenn's hands are unlocked, Ms Dee takes one of them and adds it to the cage play.

"That's unbelievably cruel. What if I won't take this pill?"

Clearly annoyed, Ms Dee stops rubbing and reaches around to remove an anklet. She opens the rooftop window and raises the anklet up through it.

"If you don't, you'll never see these keys again. Do you prefer permanent chastity over a weekend of uncomfort?"

"Alright alright, I'll swallow it!"

Gary swallows the pill with a little champagne fed to him by Linda.

"Don't embarrass Me again this weekend or you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

Ms Dee moves down on Her Knees again between my legs.

"Hey Dee, why don't we swap the keys and drive our husbands mad with desire."

Ms Dee now has the key to my cage and although I know it's not going to happen, I hope She'll unlock me. I'm taking the risk.

"Please Ms Dee, let me out of this thing. I want to feel your soft lips on my skin."

"You will feel my soft lips, I want to see what I can do to you with the cage still on. Jenn, I want You on Your Knees as well so You can lick Asa."

The mere thought of watching and hearing Asa next to me is causing my dick to throb in the cage. Feeling Ms Dee's lips wrap around it makes it strain hard. I feel one of the metal bars slip into my little hole, the head of my cock seems to be split in two. The sensation of Ms Dee's warm mouth and the pain of my balls being pulled upwards is very confusing. Ms Dee is known for giving amazing blow jobs, but this is a totally different experience. I'm so turned on that my need for a climax keeps my dick straining to break free.

Asa slumps down on the seat next to me and lays Her Head on my shoulder. Jenn is spreading Her lips and has Her Tongue deep into Asa's wetness instantly.

Ms Dee is nudging my foreskin down through the bars and licks my sensitive spot. She's looking me in the eyes and I see Her Lips curl into a wicked smile. She puts the anklet over the cage, lets it drop in my lap and plays with the key.

12