All Comments on 'Better Safe than Sorry Ch. 02'

by Shavvy3100

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Wow, very hot!

That was a fantastic chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a load of rubbish

Just a long stream of sex activities with next to zero actual story. Hopefully there isn't going to be a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ref your bio

If you actually want to be a better husband to your wife or erm goddess. As I'm sure she'll tell you, there are probably a 100 things ahead of letting her lock your cock up. That's your fantasy, not hers.

I guess looking after the washing, cleaning, shopping, cooking, childcare, gardening then planning days out and planning holidays....etc aren't quite so sexually arousing for you though eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm, interesting, but ...

I hope it's not another year and half wait for the next chapter.

At some point in this ride he's going to have to tell his wife that she either lets up on him or divorces him. I think she's already got enough revenge for him fucking around and jacking off too much to make love to her when she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't quite tell if this was truly revenge or to turn up the heat. Great mix of eroticism, anger and humiliation.

Sorry this was never finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous