Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 06

Story Info
Amirah makes sure to repay Catt with pleasure.
3.9k words
5
1.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catt was in a place of euphoria. His whole body felt warm. He was excited. He was turned on... But wait, was he dreaming? What time was it? He opened his eyes and saw a vision before him. His legs were spread and clipped to the footboard. His hands were clipped to the headboard. His CPAP mask had been removed gently. And kneeling between his legs, Amirah was staring at him with a mischievous smile, slowly rolling his swollen balls in her hand. Her other hand was gently scratching the skin of Catt's inner thigh.

She had switched into a leather corset with silver rings. He could also make out some black panties and some kind of thigh high stockings. She had even done her makeup.

"Hey baby. With the whole tasting menu last night, I realized, in all of your fun, you didn't cum even once. I have never had such a selfless lover. So today, I want to repay the favor," She said.

Catt was trying to figure out how this all came to be set up. He wasn't mad. He was actually quite impressed. He smiled and began to speak, "well.."

But he was cut off, "Did I say it was your turn to speak?" Amirah commanded. "Today is all about me servicing your needs." She tightened her grip on his balls and said, "before we are done today, I want every drop of your cum inside my body. Is that clear?"

Catt nodded his head. She continued, "Now, I ordered your favourite smoothie from that grocery store you talk about. I am going to unfasten your hands and feet. But first, I want you to know that you are mine today." From behind her ass, she produced some nipple clamps. "My friend at the shop hooked me up with these. And you seemed to love putting clamps on my tits," she said as she attached the first clamp. "The main difference is that these have a locking mechanism. So, if you don't come back to the restraints, then your nipples will remain locked, and guess who has the key," she explained. As she dangled a key over Catt's naked torso.

Catt's nipples were on high alert. The clamps weren't going anywhere. If he wasn't awake before, he certainly was now.

"So here is what we need. You need to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. Relieve yourself. And then clean yourself out. I want access to every inch of your body, the same way I gave you every part of me last night. Drink your smoothie while you're in the bathroom because you're gonna need the energy. Then come back here and lie down, and I will attach the restraints. Are you ready for a full release?" She asked as she pulsed her grip on his balls.

Catt nodded his head. He wasn't sure if he was able to talk, and Amirah had the upper hand, quite literally.

Amirah undid the restraints and stepped off the bed. As she stood, Catt couldn't help but get erect. Her outfit was something out of a submissive's wet dream. He was stunned how beautiful she looked in this leather outfit.

He swung his legs off the bed, grabbed the smoothie, and headed towards the bathroom.

Amirah called out, "I saw you have a bidet, but I wasn't sure when I was ordering my toys, so I grabbed a kit for you. It's on the counter."

Catt noticed the box and instantly became aware of the kind of morning he was about to have. Every step caused the clamps to move, sending shockwaves through his body. He was strangely turned on by this flip. Last night, Amirah was a demure, sweet girl. Sure, she is sexy and cute... But he had no idea that she had this tiger inside of her. His cock was now fully erect. His brain capacity had slowed with all of the focus on his organ. He felt like his thoughts were a tunnel vision focusing solely on the sex goddess in his bedroom.

He finished his shake and took care of business. But he still wondered how all of this went down. "Was this her plan the whole time?" He thought. He began to replay the events through his head.

Several hours Before

Amirah had been awakened by the need to pee. She looked over and saw Catt with his CPAP mask on. When she first realized he wore one to sleep, she could see he was nervous to wear it in front of her. But she reassured him that she would much rather hear a low machine than his snoring. He looked so peaceful.

She felt content, "I can't believe the attention to detail this man performed last night," she thought. She had to figure out a way to even the scorecard. She felt absolutely drained. Never had she imagined she could cum so many times in a night or even so many different ways. And Catt had been true to his word: he didn't waste a drop.

She finished using the bathroom, washed her hands, and went to grab her bag of toys. Reaching under the sink, she grabbed the wrong bag. Her eyes blew open. She was holding a whole bag of toys. He had vibrators, butt plugs, sounds, and even a set of Wartenburg Pinwheels. Clearly, Catt wasn't lying when he listed his kinks.

When she had called in her order to the toy shop, Amirah's friend, Desiree, had convinced her that if her man was kinky and paying... She should get a Domme outfit, just in case. Des knew all about Amirah's online persona. She was one of the few people who had seen glimpses of the tiger inside. And she did her best to encourage her to let the tiger out.

Amirah took her yeti and went out to the patio. She needed to think. Catt hadn't been kidding: he really was a plant daddy. Sitting on his wooden rocking chair, surrounded by plants that he had grown and nurtured, enjoying the soft moonlight, she had an idea. Catt deserved to see her tiger side. She had already gotten the toys and on top of that she could use some of his. She had also seen a little box of Cialis in his bag.

She had messaged Des to talk through her plan. Luckily Des is an early riser. She asked if Catt was a big guy. She had dated a couple bigger guys and remembered that sometimes they would use Cialis to help continue the romance even when nerves or anxiety set in.

"Maybe I could put one in a drink. Then we could play all day without stopping. Do you think he would be mad?" Amirah asked.

Des explained that it is sketchy ground. But after the night Amirah had previously, she explained he might like it.

After she hung up, she ordered the bougie smoothies he always talked about and crushed up a pill in his. This would be a risky move, but she knew it would work.

She changed into her outfit and could feel her energy converting to a sexual power. She did her makeup and nails then got her toys set up.

Back in the Current Time

Catt had finished his preparations and returned to the bedroom. Amirah looked at her naked lover, smiling at his rock hard dick. "Lie down," she commanded. "It's time to cash out all those points you've earned."

Catt obeyed and lay down on the mattress while Amirah attached his restraints. She took the key and painfully unclamped each nipple. As the bloodflow returned, Catt felt every burning nerve ending in his nipples. He breathed out in sharp breaths.

Amirah lowered her mouth and kissed each sore nipple, "there there, sweet little kitty Catt. I'm going to make you feel so much better."

She crawled over his body causing her perfect tits to sway with each movement. Catt was hooked, and Amirah knew it. Straddling his torso, she leaned to his ear and whispered, "I am going to fuck you every way I have fantasized." Then she kissed him softly. But quickly it evolved. She took control. Her tongue penetrated his mouth. It was the hottest French kiss Catt had ever experienced.

"Mmm I love kissing you," she said, "But I have to make sure you don't interrupt any of my plans. I found where you keep my panties, and I figured you wouldn't mind if I used one as a gag." She stuffed her thong from the night before into his mouth and leaned back smiling.

"When I went to the bathroom this morning, I realized you weren't kidding: you do have a great bathroom for photoshoots. I would love to come back and do that, if you'll still have me." She said with a curious tone.

Catt nodded his head rapidly.

She continued, "Oh, you would like that? Another thing I noticed while I was there is the marks you left on my body. I am not mad. I love hickeys. But I realized, if you're going to claim my tits as your property, then I'm gonna claim yours as mine." She was inspecting her claws as she spoke. Then she placed her claws at the top of his and raked her nails downward toward his nipples.

"Ummmphhhhh," was all Catt could manage as he tried to lift off the mattress.

A wicked smile grew on Amirah's face, "Mmm did you like that? Try this." She added as she scraped her claws along his ribs. "I think you're enjoying this."

Catt's only reply was to nod as he embraced the sharp pain.

Amirah scooted her sexy butt down Catt's torso. She felt his turgid cock between her cheeks. She did a slight twerk then raised over and slid down farther. She said, "Oh I could never forget about you." Grabbing his cock, "you're going to be the star of this show today," she said addressing his dick. "But first I need to make sure I have the attention of every nerve in your body."

She grabbed his waist and lowered her head to suck his nipples. It felt amazing. Catt was nearly whimpering. She dragged her tongue to his hips the same way he had done to her the night before. Her saliva was leaving sensual trails on his skin. She saw this and blew gently on it. Catt felt the sudden chill.

Amirah raised her head and reached for her toy tray. Catt could clearly see several of his toys laid out on black felt on his bedside table as if a surgeon had prepped her toys. Waving her hand over the toys, she looked into Catt's eyes And said, "When you first asked me out, I read through your list of fetishes. Some of them were new to me, so I did some research. I called my friend Desiree at that toy shop and told her about our date. She helped me plan this whole thing."

Her slender fingers were stroking the stainless steel toys, and Catt was nervously following along. She continued, "Catt, you're a kinky fella. And I am all for it. My last lover was very selfish. He took and took from me. Then he demanded more. I was never enough. It was never about me in his eyes. So I had to push my desires deeper and deeper. It is hard for single moms to be their true selves on dates. Guys either want an easy lay, or they don't understand the constraints I have in life. But when I talked to you, it felt different. You seemed different. For some reason, the universe told me to give you a chance." She had stopped moving her hand and was now looking directly at Catt. She added, "And I am so glad I listened. Catt you truly care about me. And because of that, you finally get to meet the other side of me. The side I have hidden from so many guys." She grabbed one of the pinwheels and flicked the spiked wheel.

"I found this in your toy bag. I had to Google search it. But what I found was intriguing." She placed it on Catt's collarbone and rolled it towards his shoulder. "You said we had a bunch of nerves here. How does this feel?"

Catt could not answer as he was deep in pleasure.

"It seems you like it. Let's play then," She said.

She rolled the spikes to his nipples and did small circles. With each circle, Amirah could see his cock throb.

She picked it up and placed it just below his balls on his inner thigh. She added, "Most dommes seemed to love using it here. What do you think?" She asked as she rolled it along his soft skin. With her other hand she grabbed his cock and spoke to it, "You seem to love this. I also read it is fun to use on feet. But that's not how I want today to go. I'll save for sometime when you lose a bet," she said with a wink.

Catt was rock hard and panting. The panties were preventing him from talking, but he was nervous, if he did talk, what she might do to him. His body was on high alert and he was loving it.

Amirah started stroking up and down his cock, then centered her mouth above it and added some spit. She said, "You want it nice and wet, don't you?"

She was staring at him while she stroked top to bottom. Then she said, "I loved sucking your cock last night, but I had no idea that would be the last time you would cum. Your balls must be so full. I have been dreaming of your cock all night." As she spoke, she was lowering her panties. She kicked each leg and threw them to the floor. She raised her hips and placed his head at her warm entrance. Then she said, "I think it's time you fuck me properly."

Catt's face was pure ecstasy as she lowered her body and impaled her pussy. She raised up and slid down slowly. Both of her hands went to his chest and she spoke up, "You feel amazing inside me. I am definitely going to need this dick daily."

She quickened her pace and used her legs to increase the penetration. As she got closer to cumming, she almost slowed down to grind her clit into his pubic bone and take a ride to a strong orgasm. But today was all about Catt. She doubled down and sped her pace up. She flexed her pelvic floor and began milking his cock inside her love canal.

Catt's mouth opened and his eyes tightened. He was close. Just a couple more strokes and she felt him explode. His cum filled her pussy. She pulled herself off his cock and noticed a smile on his face.

"How was that," she asked, knowing he couldn't reply.

Catt just smiled and nodded.

Amirah slipped to the side of the bed and grabbed the foam wedge pillow saying, "Now it's my turn to use this. Raise your butt up."

Catt complied, then noticed his dick wasn't getting soft. Amirah traced his sightline and spoke up, "So I found your Cialis in the bathroom. I added a pill to your smoothie. I don't think this is going anywhere any time soon." She grabbed hold of dick as she said it. Her juices were still warm and slippery.

She placed the pinwheel back on the felt mat and retrieved his NJoy Wand and a bottle of lube. She positioned herself between his legs. It felt like one of those scenes he had watched where the girl goes to the dirty gyno for an exam. Except he was the focus of this exam. She looked into his eyes and said, "Don't worry, I take the best care of all my toys."

She set the toys on the mattress and used her fingers to spread his cheeks. Her playful tongue danced on his rosebud. Then she licked her finger and inserted it.

Catt thought to himself, "Have I found the perfect woman?"

She removed her finger and added lube. She then eased the smaller end of the wand into his ass. She added, "Mmm you're so tight. I thought you were kinky by all your fetishes. Am I the first person to fuck your ass?"

Catt nodded.

She smiled and replied, "Well I think we will both enjoy this."

She knew she hit his prostate when he gasped. She grabbed a rubber ring and stretched it over his whole package saying, "I want to keep this fully engorged." Then went back to hammering his prostate with the wand.

Within a minute or two fluid was leaking from his pee hole. Amirah left the wand embedded in his ass and reached back to the felt mat and grabbed a long silver rod. She looked at him and said, "You know I had to look up 'sounding?' At first, I was a little taken back, but I figured I could try it sometime with you. Then when I saw this in your toys, it was like fate was telling me I had to try it."

She lined the rod up with his urethra and let gravity suck it in deep. Catt let out a sharp breath. She guided the rod until it touched the other side of his prostate. She was now massaging it from both angles. His face was telling her that he was close to cumming, and she knew where she wanted his next load.

She withdrew the sound and grabbed the lube. She applied some to her own butthole and pushed some inside.

She said, "I have recently been enjoying some assplay. Today, I want to give my ass to you. I want you to fuck me and fill me up. Like you said, your dick was made for anal."

She pulled the wand from his butt, which stimulated his prostate even more. He was in heaven. He was about to fuck the most perfect ass.

Amirah stood up a little and turned around. She lowered her ass onto his waiting dick. With the wedge pillow he was angled just right to hit all her favorite spots. Her ass greedily sucked all of his length in. She was balls deep, but she let it sit for a second. She wanted to feel him fully. Her hands went to her knees, and she started riding.

"I bet you wish you could be grabbing my tits. Don't worry, you will next time. Today is all about you," she said.

Amirah rode him hard and fast. His cock felt amazing deep inside her. She contracted her butt to give maximum grip, and it worked. Catt had hit the point. She felt him pumping another large load in her ass.

Still filled with his member, she grabbed a silver plug with a purple gem. She turned to Catt and removed her panties from his mouth. She commanded, "Lick this, and make it real sloppy."

Catt sucked on it with a passionate fervor. Once it looked sufficiently lubed? Amirah slid to the side and let Catt's cock out of her ass. She immediately pushed the plug into her butthole and moaned. She smiled and said, "I enjoy feeling you inside me."

She placed her toys back on the mat, and repositioned herself between his legs. His dick was still hard, glistening with all her juices. Amirah opened her mouth and paused, "This dick needs some cleaning."

She took his cock into her mouth and licked it top to bottom. She snaked her long middle finger into his butt and found his prostate. She pulled her mouth off his dick long enough to say, "Don't think I forgot about your PSpot."

Then she hoovered his dick back into her mouth. Her finger was pulsing on his prostate. He couldn't slow this orgasm down. As he started to shake, Amirah felt it and put more pressure on his button. He moaned loudly and released another, smaller load this time into her mouth.

Amirah swallowed every drop like she hadn't eaten in days. Then she looked at Catt and asked, "Is my man thirsty? Would you like some nectar?"

As he nodded, she encouraged him to raise up while she removed the foam wedge. She scooted up and straddled his face. Catt feverishly began licking her slice of heaven. She grabbed hold of his hair and began grinding her clit into his nose. She asked, "How does your creampie taste? Do you like eating your cum from my hole?" She raised up a bit to hear his reply.

"Yes ma'am. Can't waste a drop," He answered.

"Then you're going to love this," she said as she raised up and changed her angle. She grabbed the plug and pulled it from her tight ass. His cum oozed out into his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her intimate hole as she lowered herself and played with his hair. She flicked her clit and rolled into a soft orgasm. Her cum mingled with his and leaked all over Catt's face.

She raised up and shifted to almost be cuddling next to Catt's naked and restrained body.

"I could get used to being treated like this. How do you like being owned?" She asked him.

Catt took a second to think about it then replied, "After last night I wanted to ask you if you would be my sub. But know all of this about you, maybe you should be my domme. I loved every second of this."

Amirah was taken back by his honesty. She unfastened his restraints and lay back down under his arm.

He continued, "So what would you say if I asked you to be my sub or domme?"

She paused and thought. Then she answered, "I am extremely flattered. I haven't shown many people this tiger inside of me. But unveiling her to you was so empowering. I would love to be able to domme you again. I have so many ideas. But last night, I felt truly fulfilled and safe. I felt protected, and I loved it. I wanted you to own my holes. I wanted you to have control. So I don't know. If I had to say what I really want: I would really just like to be your girlfriend. I want.."

Catt cut her off by quickly turning towards her. He exclaimed, "Yes, I'll take it. On one condition. I don't wanna become some boring vanilla couple. I want to go on dates and fun adventures."

12