Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled and replied, "Catt less than an hour ago I was pushing one steel rod into your dick and another into your ass. You were loving it, but, even more so, I was loving it. You have a list of fetishes a mile long, and I plan on exploring all of them... As long as you will do the same with me."

She smiled with a twinkle in her eye.

He grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. Then he said, "Yes please. I want it all."

Amirah looked down and saw his cock still poking outward. She chuckled and said, "maybe a shower will help. Wanna join me?"

Catt laughed, replying, "Ohh what kind of shower?"

"You perv," Amirah replied as they got out of bed. "I'm not quite ready for that one. But who knows... maybe the next Michelin star tasting menu will loosen me up."

Catt slapped her perky ass as they walked into the bathroom.

The end

12