All Comments on 'Better than Counseling'

by TheMentalOne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rublicksrublicksover 10 years ago
nicely done

short but sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

yes, short but sweet and a good read. A chapter 2 would be interesting, but the story stands on its' own well as it is.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Nice Flash Story

Thanks for the story. Nicely done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Provocative but Incomplete !

It takes more then strength to be the alpha persona in the relationship. Its a way of life, an attitude with dynamics that extend far beyond the bedroom. Yet there's a flip side where yang meets ying. I do give props to the author for broaching this dicey topic where sometimes there's a time to stop talking.

Yet it takes only a glance at the trial docket at courthouse to see the consequences when power plays go awry in unqualified hands. ****

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Reminds me ...

A metaphor to consider:

I had one nut on the head I was working on which was vexing me. Talked to my consultant, Dad said 'Gotta apply sufficient force!', then suggested getting a wrench with a longer handle for more torque! Still didn't break loose! Dad said 'Gotta get more torque, slip a cheater bar on the wrench!' Cranked it seriously, and the stud broke off the engine block. He looked at it, and complained 'I didn't say to FORCE it!'

The different between 'applying sufficient force' and 'forcing it' is whether the force you apply works beautifully, or screws you up catastrophically!

Humbly suggest an analogy applies in this tale. If it works, you are the (sated and smiling) Hero! If it doesn't, you are getting reamed (with a REALLY big cheater bar) in divorce court! AND ... It ain't a 50/50 chance!

TheMentalOneTheMentalOneover 10 years agoAuthor
Fantasy vs. reality

To commenters such as Lickideesplit: This is a piece of fantasy, nothing more. If you're actually in a troubled marriage, I hope you won't try something like this! Respect your partner, communicate, etc. Now, let's quit comparing erotica to real life, and enjoy our naughty stories!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Just a husband and wife finding a similar ground to renew their love. Or whatever it is. Nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good flash-fantasy

I liked the style. More dialogue, or interior monologue, would have fleshed the character(s) out more, but this works as a fantasy. I'm sure it's a fantasy many men have: to become the dominant partner in the bedroom, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that was funny!

Good fantasy. But in real life his wife probably slapped the shit out of him. But I liked the story.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago

Reminds me of my wife when we first married. She was a once and done wife. I took charge and would make her cum 2or3 times before telling her I love her. Now she will surprise me with toys she buys. I've came home to find her fucking toys all over the house. She dresses like a slut now. She has even brought me a cream pie a few times. What can I say, I started it . I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I lost my cool with my up and down wife. She could be so hot and then so cold. I got so frustrated that after she teased me. I just took her. She didn't even put up and effort to fight me off. That first cum shot was a gusher and shot all over her face and tits. I turned her over and started to hammer her dogstyle. She didn't move until I told her if she didn't fuck back, I would fuck her in the ass. She was a champ after that. It happens, dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous