Better than Golf Pt. 01

Story Info
Enjoying life to the full.
3.4k words
3.96
3.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sue and I are in our late 50,s and have had a varied if monogamous sex life to date. We have experimented and enjoy a number of different additions to normal fucking. Sue has a number of social groups she attends and I have taken up golf hence the title which will become apparent later but first some background information

In our early years in the 80,s we had the good fortune to spend some time in Amsterdam and enjoyed the sex clubs there but despite being asked many times we never could summon up the courage to participate. My wife particularly enjoyed the women and animal acts and I enjoyed one particular domina who would smoke a large cigar while doing the most seemingly painful but obviously enjoyable acts usually involving a lit candle and huge dildo,s on both male and female slaves culminating in her being filled with semen them cleaned out by the male whose mouth would then rinse out with jets of her urine.

We do enjoy copying this particular scenario made all the more exciting as my Sue does not normally smoke especially in public. We bought horse and dog dildos which is the closest my wife will contemplate entertaining. She loves the feel of a stallion cock in her pussy and a dog or my cock in her rectum but is afraid of being at the mercy of a real animal even though in the shows we watched the performers and women from the audience who have a try all appear to be truly aroused by the experience.

We also bought number of different size anal plus which we use on each other in various situations. My wife loves to go to one of her social functions with a dildo in her cum filled rectum. She says she likes to look around the room and wonder if any other woman is similarly filled.

We have some sort of sex nearly every day until I made the "fatal" mistake of saying to my wife that I had noticed that if we fucked before I played golf I invariably lost so I thought it would be a good idea if we refrained. I got "that look" but no comment other than a sniff. My golf partner James is a widower of my age and gets on well with Sue. He is also a keen gardener like her and they often swap plants and vegetables.

So on the morning of the start of this story Sue had pulled me off the bed and made me lick her sweaty pussy then urinated long and hard into my mouth knowing this always got me going then pulled me back onto the bed for a hard fast fuck. I was lying there recovering when the doorbell went. That will be James she said, he has some plants for me so go and put them in the greenhouse while I get dressed and do a coffee.

So in all innocence I let him in and went to sort out the plants. I came back into the Kitchen to find it empty so I went into lounge to find it the same. As I stood there perplexed I heard a wail from upstairs and went up to find Sue on her back on the bed with a huge smile on her face and a naked James on top of her hammering the hell out of her pussy.

My cock shot up like a rocket and I shrugged of my dressing gown and jumped on the bed and thrust myself into her open mouth. She made a contented gurgle and let me pump slowly into her as James continued to pound her pussy .

With a groan he gave a huge thrust and ejaculated for what seemed an age as Sue made violent shudders under him, Sue backed her mouth off my cock and with a wild look in her eyes she shouted for James to roll away and for me to "ram my cock into her and fuck the shit out of her" which I duly obliged. Now we had often had "sloppy seconds" our best being four which had us using her cigar and dildo,s to great effect but for the first time I was pumping into my wife,s pussy warm and sticky from another man,s cum and I have to admit it really turned me on. Now I will also admit that I am not as vocal as my wife nor do I use the range of expletives she uses when she is tuned on but this time I lost control of everything and gave in her words our best fuck ever.

I collapsed by the side of her and we watched as she dipped her fingers in her cum filled pussy and after offering them to both of us clicked them clean. I thought the idea was to not have sex before golf was all I could say. Fuck that she replied with a big grin, I am not going without and fucking both of you levels the playing field so get used to it. Besides isn,t this better than golf!!! now go and get a drink.

I went down stairs and phoned the secretary to cancel our round saying that something unexpected had happened, which I knew was true but evasive then opened a bottle of champagne and took it up to find Sue in the chair her hands holding James between her thighs. He likes both cum and piss and he is getting both she said with a big smile. Cigar? I asked. James lifted his head up at this remark which Sue promptly pulled back into her crotch. Keep licking she ordered him you are not finished yet. I may have a cigar later but next I want both of you together.

Next? I replied with incredulity in my voice.

Oh yes, I heard you cancel your round of golf so I have the two of you for the rest of the evening and I have decided we will order a takeaway later and James will stay the night and from now on you will golf in the earlier in the morning then come home rather than dining at the club, James will stay the night and you will indulge my sexual pleasures. She pulled James way from her. The correct response is yes mistress now both say it. Yes mistress we both responded. Good she replied and pulled James back to her looked at me with an enquiring look. I nodded and she gave a huge smile. Better than I expected she said contentedly we are going to have so much fun, by that of course I include pain and pleasure for all. We have yet to find out what other perversions this talented pussy cleaner enjoys or will endure to satisfy his new mistress. Sue smiled at me and gave a big wink.

After a glass of champagne and a light lunch we went back upstairs for some more fun. I want a sandwich Sue told us, one in my pussy and the other in my rectum. I went down between her thighs and licked both her holes while James fed his cock into her mouth. We swapped over before Sue told James to lie on his back. She then proceeded to lower herself onto his cock. Now fill me from the rear she told me.

This was the first time we had ever done this and it took a bit of sorting out which leg went where. Our first attempt seemed fine but Sue was not happy as she was cramping up so I pulled out and we repositioned our bodies. This time I slid easily into her and she let out a scream. That,s it she cried now fuck me slowly and we duly obliged. I put my hands on Sue,s shoulders to hold us all together while James had his hands above him holding the bed frame to keep us steady. We went at it like this for a good while then Sue told us to stop thrusting. You put your hands on the top rail she told me and let me do the work. James and I lay still as Sue began to thrust back and forward between us getting faster and louder until she screamed and orgasmed. This was enough for James and I to lose control and pump her full of cum.

Sue was wailing and shuddering between us and was pleading with us not to pull out , I have never had a feeling like it she said as she calmed down and both our cocks slid out. To feel both of you cum was incredible. I have been doubled dicked many times before she said to James but only with one cock and a dildo, this is the first but not the last time I get two cocks. In fact we have even done it with a dog dildo knotted in my rectum and his cock and a vibrator in my pussy at the same time

and that is mind blowing.

James laughed, we never went that far in our sex life we were pretty much one on one. Well said Sue we have plenty of toys to go around if you are adventurous and a room in the garden where I can enjoy a cigar while I take John,s cock in my arse and quite often my stallion dildo in my pussy. Mind you John sometimes has to carry me back as 15 inches of fat horse cock sunk to a new depth into my pussy takes it out of me I try to take a little more every time we use it and it usually leaves me shattered but very satisfied.

Time for another drink I said and went downstairs leaving them on the bed with James being pushed down to clean Sue up. When I came back up with the drinks Sue had opened her toy drawer and was happily showing James her collection. She gave James a medium size butt plug and had him insert it into her rectum while she had him return to licking her pussy. We sat and sipped our drinks as James happily licked away. Sue pulled his head away and asked James wine or my wine? Your wine please he replied so Sue set him down on the rug, straddled his face and as she sipped her drink she trickled jets of her urine into his mouth. My turn please I said and we swapped places and I too was treated to her sweet nectar with just a trace of cum mixed in. When I was allowed up and back on the bed James was holding the horse dildo. I can,t believe you can accept this inside you he said with a trace of awe in his voice. You see the two lines on it Sue asked him? Yes he replied. Well the lower white line is how far it has gone into my rectum and the upper red line into my pussy to date.

She took it off him and lay back on the bed. It,s not going in today but his is what I can take and she laid it on her belly to show the depth it penetrated. James looked at me and said that is incredible I can,t wait to for the real thing. Sue smiled, I have decided that the first time we indulge it will be you in my rectum then I will slide this deep into me while John plugs my mouth and then you take me out for an expensive dinner. Deal we replied together, and talking of that I said lets tidy up and order food I am starving.

We had a nice meal and a few more drinks then retired to bed We were all exhausted so we decided to end the evening with just play around so Sue eventually ended up in the 69 position with James and I slid my cock into her mouth along side his until we both shot into her. That was fun Sue remarked with cum dripping from her lips now I just need to pee and she pulled James to the rug and emptied herself into his mouth.

I was the first to wake and went down to make tea. When I came back up they were sitting in up in bed laughing at James with another erection. Leave the tea Sue said, I have a discussion group this morning and James has squash so let,s fuck now. No argument from me I replied, so a return double? Great idea Sue replied and had me lay on the bed in the 69 position while she sucked on both our cocks again then shepulled James around to enter her pussy to lubricate him and I had a bird,s eye view of his cock sliding in and out as she sucked me. James withdrew and Sue turned around and slid her wet pussy down onto my waiting cock. James positioned himself and with his first try and to a wail of oh yes from Sue slid easily all the way into her waiting rectum.

This time we were in the right place from the start and we held Sue on her hips and shoulders as we fucked her to wails of delight from her. Wow she said as we both shot long and deep into her, a girl could get used to this. We all adjourned to the bathroom and Sue stood between us and held our cocks as we peed into the shower. James and I both showered but Sue said she wanted keep the smell of sex on her to take to the meeting to see if anyone noticed and she went back into the bedroom for a butt plug which she had James insert into her dripping rectum while I cleaned the majority of cum off her pussy. She dressed in stockings and suspenders and a tight skirt and top with high heels. Very tarty I told her. Just the look I was after she replied

We had a quick breakfast then James took her off in the car. Sue returned in the afternoon in her friend Allison,s car and I got an amused smile and wave from her when she pulled off.

Garden room big cigar and a glass of wine Sue ordered me I have a lot to tell you. I complied and got what was needed. When I got to the garden room Sue was stripped down to her undies. Sit by me first and light my cigar she ordered and I complied. Right now, how did this happen I asked? Sue took a long pull on her cigar and blew out a long plume of smoke. Well I had already decided on my course of action so when James came in I gave him a long kiss, squeezed his cock and told him I wanted fucking there and then which he was doing when you came in and it went from there. I did not expect it to go so far but I was not going to stop you both in fact you have a lot to live up to in the future.

No the fun part was when I arrived at the hall. Belinda one of snobby snotty ones who knows what you look like was parking up so I asked James to park close then come around to help me out of the car and give me a good snog then drive off which he did. I walked over to her and said good morning. Your husband? she asked in a snide tone. No, you know what my my husband looks like, he is my new lover. Well the look on her face was a picture and I carried on into the hall. During the coffee break I saw her talking to some of her cronies. Allison came over. You seem to be the topic of some gossip she whispered in my ear. Oh good, I have a lot to tell you on the way home so I want to be the last out so please wait for me.

At this point Sue had me settle between her thighs rotate her butt plug around and start licking her. I made sure I was last and as I expected Belinda was waiting. Are you serious a new lover? does your husband know?

Of course, he is his golf partner and I have the pleasure of them both. In fact in golfing terms yesterday they both landed on the green and 3 putted me in quick succession, then later unlike golf they both holed out front and rear and to end the day they double putted my mouth. Then this morning they I was enjoyably double putted again and I will be have a lot more of the same for the foreseeable future. With that I walked off and got into the car. You are joking I said in amazement what do you think that will do to your standing? I don't give a fuck she replied it will make me or beak me and if it is the latter I shall simply tell them where to stick it and say I will get a lot more pleasure from being bored out all day than listening to some boring talk.

Now give me the pleasure of your cock she ordered me. I duly obliged and fucked her slowly while she smoked. When I had pumped her full of cum again she told me to clean her up. As I was on my way down I asked why the funny look from Allison? Well I told her everything on the drive home Sue replied. A complete blow by blow account in full graphic detail except that the dildo,s were animal shaped her reply was "you lucky BITCH" at the top of her voice,you are getting double helpings while I am not getting any!! you could send them around to me for a day!!

I woudn,t mind I said and she promptly admonished me by gripping my head tight and jetting her piss into me. They are my cocks and I decide where they go and don,t you slaves forget it and if you are thinking of looking elsewhere I will decide who to sub you out to and when. This got me erect again and to Sue,s delight I plunged back into her pussy. You like that idea do you? Well if that is to be the case I will have to look for replacements when you are away performing and I have been considering now that I am older and experienced that I may just may get myself a couple of big dogs and you can both share me with them.

How does that sound?. That was too much for me and I shot into her again. Down boy and clean she ordered me again and I happily obliged. How long have you contemplated that I asked? Well I actually bought some animal videos when we were in Amsterdam, Mind you I was terrified I would get caught at customs but I reasoned we don't look like smugglers.

So I quite often have a cigar and dildo day and watch them when you are golfing and the idea has been growing for a while. But to be fair after yesterday and today I don't know if I need it. My reply is simple I told her I don't know about James but I would love to see you in action. Its a fact women can last far longer than men sexually and we are not getting any younger so you either go down that route or go for a couple of younger men I know of a few in the golf club who find you sexually appealing. Do they really? she said with a big smile. Oh yes the locker room echoes I replied and you hear a lot of things. There once was a story that a past captains wife went on the away tours to keep the team in check and ended up entertaining them all. I could go for that was her reply but I would be worried about someone talking out of turn so I think dogs are preferable as they don't talk.

I looked Sue in the eye. Serious? Very serious she replied, But how we go about I don't know but there has to be a way.

Well there was and I will carry on with our adventure in the next part.