All Comments on 'Better than We Were'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, hot sexy story and I wonder where this could go especially if he fills her young pussy with cum.

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Beautiful story- the sex feels so natural that it almost sneaks by you. It is expected given the genre but the transition was nicely done

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent. Hot erotic.

I hope you continue with this story. 5stars

chageychageyabout 1 year ago

WOW!

Your progression seemed so smooth and natural. I have always thought it easy to write a ‘fuck’ story where the characters are banging by the end of the first page. It takes more creativity and talent to write a story that explains the ‘why’ they end up doing what they reluctantly have to but also what they need / want to.

Can’t wait to read more of your stories!!!!

And Thanks.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

It's pretty obvious that Alana was in on it. Would enjoy seeing this developed more, but it's an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, after knowing the genre, I thought this would be just another cringey story. BUT, but when I read this was something different. I literally almost cried in the first page and a few times throught, and at the end I felt good about them having sex. I LOVED IT....

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Whew. It took awhile for dad to overcome his conscious, but when he finally did.....Dino-mite! Was wishing you could have somehow worked Alana into the prose. Oh well, can't have everything I guess . . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...