All Comments on 'Better Than Your Wife 09: Oblivious'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good to hear you again

Mmmmm. So good to hear your sultry erotic voice again. I missed your sexy musings. Please post more often......my cock and I both look forward to your next submission.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 5 years ago
You Are

Definately better than A LOT of guys wives/girlfriends and I'm not ashamed to admit it,but myself included :) Please continue to bless us with many more of your spectacular audios Lush!

You can't even fathom just how much cum I had lost while hearing them lol.... Btw,the Swim Coach series was a cut above the rest.Pleeeease continue it if possible.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it.

Love your better than your wife series. what about one with daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
advice

Maybe tone down on trying so hard to sound "sexy" - it comes off as awkward and your voice doesn't sound natural.

BigleinardoBigleinardoalmost 5 years ago
Cuckholding your wife

Fantastic story delivered by a voice actress who is a true slut and who has cuckholded several wives. Cheating on the side versus cuckqueaning the bitch both are so hot both based on the sexual power of the mind fertilized by humiliation of your wife❤️💋you are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re The Best

Def top 5 on this site

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

 Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
3875 Followers
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! I'm always having fun creating new naughty tales and this month is no different! 😝 💥I'm posting yet another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series this month: Episode 9 - "Secrets and Lies...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES